D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary and the girls made it back to their suite and the next two hours were spent in loving, wonderful lovemaking. They had only been apart for three days but it seemed longer. Gary loved them, held them, and told them he loved them more than he could ever tell them.

Mark and Cherry spent their time in exactly the same way. Cherry was so excited in meeting Carmen it wasn't funny and then making love to her at Brenda's was off the hook. She made love to Mark and then she fucked his brains out.

"Every day, the old Cherry comes back to me. I am so glad. I really love you and I missed you so much I can't tell you," Mark told her as he held her in his arms. "No one has ever held my heart the way you do. I love you darling."

She leaned up and kissed him, "I love you so much I can't stand it. Now you and Gary go out there, crank that thing up, and finish her off the way you did me. In other words, I want her to have the orgasms of her life."

Mark kissed her, took her hand, and pulled her to her feet. "Let's go get a drink. She won't be ready for that for a while."

They walked to the Tiki Bar and joined Brenda and Jill. "Tomorrow, we work at the club hon," Brenda told her. "I have to tell you something. I am so impressed at how fast you have picked up all the routines. You and Ronnie are amazing together."

"Thank you dear that means a lot to me. I was worried I couldn't uphold my end of this."

"You are a natural Cherry, I am so happy," Brenda told her.

"Oh shit Brenda, did Gary tell you about the phone call her had this afternoon with Loretta?"

"No, he hasn't told me anything. Why?"

"She called and told him to have the original dancers rehearse the first two numbers that started this all. That means Country Girl, which I know you've perfected. The other one has to be Save a Horse. That call came in while you and the girls were at your place this afternoon," Mark explained.

"That really isn't a problem," Brenda grinned. "Mark, we've perfected both of those routines. I wonder what she has up her sleeve. I think I know but I'm not going to say anything in case I'm wrong. If I'm right, the gang will be blown away and so will you."

"I know the club dancers have the routines down," Mark said. "The original dancers are a different story."

"Mark, darling, those people know the routine better than anyone. If she tells me she wants them to dance the first two numbers, then that is fine with me. Cherry is up to speed on them. Everyone else can do those two with their eyes closed. Don't worry, I have everything under control."

Gary and the girls joined them. Mark told him he had brought Brenda up to speed on what Loretta wanted with the dancers.

"Everything is under control Gary," Brenda purred. "In fact, Opening Night is going to blow both of you away. Beyoncé, Loretta and I have everything under control. The stage managers are going to be busy but we are going to put on a show that is going to make headlines worldwide. Trust me on this. By the way, as of now, you, Mark and Holly are banned from the clubs until opening night. You've been busy as hell, take a break."

Holly, Lindsay, Hank, and Marv walked up and Mark and Gary told her that she was banned until opening night. She didn't like it one bit but when Lindsay told her that they were ready, she calmed down.

"Holly, sweetie, I would never do this unless I had something up my sleeve that is going to blow your mind, relax darling," Brenda told her. Her phone rang, "Hi Loretta," she said as she walked away.

"Why do I get the feeling that opening night is going to be when we have our breath taken away?" Gary laughed. He grabbed Mark and Holly and pulled them aside.

After a brief conversation he said, "Okay, that is settled. I am so definitely behind this. This works for me. Thanks, I guess we had better tell Brenda about this." Gary told them and he walked back to join the girls.

Brenda walked back, Gary told them what they were going to do, and she just smiled, "Really, I think that is simply wonderful. I know I can work that into the opening."

Cherry and the girls walked back to the playhouse. Beyoncé, Linda and Tammy were relaxing in the pool. Sue was laughing with Ashley and Vicki. Carmen was finishing her 'certification' and Wendy laughed as she saw Pierre waiting his turn. She guessed Jim had saved the best for last.

They refreshed their drinks and sat by the pool. "What do you and Brenda have up your sleeves?" Rose asked Beyoncé. "We've been banned from the Center's until opening night."

"I have no idea what you are talking about Rose," Beyoncé smirked. "If you are talking about what we have planned for the opening of the club and the people who may or may not participate, I've been sworn to secrecy. You'll just have to see it all for yourselves. Additionally, a lot of the blame flows to the real superstar but she won't be here until Thursday."

"So Loretta is in on this too?" Debbie asked. "That figures, you and Brenda have been on the phone with her a lot this week."

"All I will tell you is this, what may or may not happen will be something that will blow the industry's collective mind. The local media will have something to talk about for years. I promise you that. As for the rest of you, you've worked so hard to get this to this point, now it is time to let us do our thing. Relax; we've got everything under control."

"So how are the two of you?" Wendy asked.

"This has been the best vacation I've ever had," Beyoncé beamed. "Pierre is one hell of a man, isn't he?"

"He sure is," Wendy agreed.

"All I can say is that I've never been loved by so many wonderful, lovely people in my life and I just adore the three of you for giving me this opportunity," Sue sparkled. "I've never seen this side of life before. I like it."

Beyoncé laughed, "Stick with us girlfriend and you'll see things you never dreamed of before."

"Oh, here she comes," Rose said as Pierre helped her up. All eyes were on Carmen as she kissed him and wandered over to the pool. She looked at that water and she dove in.

"Well, that beats anything I've ever experienced before. You say I can 'recertify' any time I want. Give me a few minutes and I'm good to go."

Everyone looked at her in shock before they burst out laughing. Mark, Cherry, and Gary walked up and Rose told them what Carmen had just said.

"Let her say that after we 'Symbian certify' her," Mark grinned.

"Mark, after all this you're going to do that?" Cherry gasped.

"Bring it on baby, I've really wanted to find out what that thing can do after The Howard Stern fiasco," Carmen smiled brightly. "It looks wicked sexy. I saw one in your bedroom Gary. Can we do it in there?"

"Sure hon, wherever you want," he told her.

"Mark and Cherry, I want you there please," she asked.

"Sure darling, we wouldn't miss it," Cherry smirked.

"Good because I was told that it will take me about a half hour to recover and after I do, I want to try out that Circle. Now that looks nasty good," Carmen grinned.

"I knew it Mark, I've been saying this for years, this woman is a girl after my own heart," Cherry laughed.

"Your heart and my legs," Wendy giggled as she ducked a wave of water coming her way.

"You should have waited until she was out of the pool before you said that one darling," Gary grinned.

"Mark, you're a lawyer, sue this bitch will ya," Carmen grinned. "She stole my legs."

"Well, you may have a case, she is younger than you," he laughed.

"You're cut off," Carmen splashed him completely. That did it; he dove in and pulled her under her the water. When she surfaced, she had him in a lip lock. She looked at Cherry, "I hope you don't mind baby."

"Hell no, when you get out of the pool, I'll have you in one myself," Cherry grinned.

They took them back to their suite after she had dried off and had a drink. "Is this thing as wicked as it looks?" Carmen asked.

"I'm still unsure what 'Symbian certification' is all about," Sue beamed.

"Honey, I am here to tell you this, if you think what happened to you in Las Vegas and here was something, girl, you are about to literally see the universe in all it's glory," Wendy told her. "This machine is going to drive you wild. The machine is part of it and we will play a part of this too. Trust me, if you think you're in love now, give us an hour."

They put the women on two machines at the end of the massive bed.

"Where the hell do you get a bed like that?" Sue exclaimed. "You could have a party and a half and never leave this room."

"That's the idea darling," Gary told her. "I had it made for me."

"Wow, when you do things, you really do them," she purred as he checked to see if her machine needed the sleeve or not. It didn't. Carmen's was close so Gary put the sleeve on it. Rose and Wendy put the blindfolds on the women, Mark took Sue's controls. Gary took the controls that would send Carmen into the space age.

"Carmen, 40 was good and 60 was better if I remember right," Gary said.

"Yes 40 was good, 60 was great," she told him.

Gary laughed and looked at Mark. They started just the clit vibration at 40 and soon took it all the way up. Both women were losing their minds. They allowed them to ride that for several minutes before winding it down.

"The last time I was on one of these, I was fully dressed. It's a lot better naked," Carmen admitted.

"That was the tease," Mark grinned. He selected the G-spot ball and fastened them. He positioned the women back on the machine and heard them gasp as the ball filled them completely. He offered each a mirror and they both accepted. The blindfolds were put in place and the rotation began. They quickly turned it up and when they were at about 60% they put the vibrations on. They literally lost their minds. They took them all the way up and the girls stepped in. Their caresses coupled with the words Mark and Gary spoke to them drove them over the proverbial cliff.

Debbie and Rose began licking Sue's pretty breasts and soon they were sucking on her nipples. Cherry and Wendy were doing the same to Carmen and she was out of this world with wonder. Both women were exploding massively with total orgasmic bliss. Everything they were experiencing was foreign to them. The nasty words in their ears and the sensations the women were giving them caused the longest and deepest orgasms either of them had ever known.

Mark and Gary cycled it down instantly. The girls backed off and just left them sitting there. Not a word was said and then suddenly, they were back to full throttle. They yelled and came so hard they almost lost their balance. The massive ball inside them was spinning on their G-spot and they were unable to process anything but pure wanton lust.

They cranked it down and took them from the machine. Gary and Mark switched to the 7" dildos and fastened them in place. They looked at the two women who were starting to have trouble focusing. They kissed each of them and set them back on the machine.

"Oh this feels nice," Carmen said. Gary offered her the mirror once again and she accepted. The blindfolds went back on and they started the rotation only. "This is so good just as it is," she purred.

They took it up and then put the vibrations to work. The women stepped in to help them keep their balance. The touching and the whispering continued as the intensity went all the way up.

"Cum for me Carmen, cum like you've never cum before. Oh yes, that's it darling. That was a good one, more now baby. Fuck that machine. Cum again baby. Ride that machine like you're riding me baby. Fuck that is so good. Oh yes keep cumming darling. I love you don't stop," Gary said as she exploded massively. Cherry and Wendy were sucking her tits and the machine was doing the rest.

Once more they brought them to zero and the women helped them from the machine. Gary took the dildo from the machine and he put the finger on the anal spinner. Mark did the same. They set the women back down and bother cooed when the slender finger slid into them.

They both topped up and the blindfolds went back on. This time, as the finger started to spin, both women reacted instantly.

"Wow, this is different," Sue grinned. "This feels really nice."

"I couldn't agree more," Carmen said breathlessly. "Take this fucker all the way up baby."

Mark and Gary obliged and then they put on the vibrations. The girls were there to hold them, help them and tease them while the men talked nasty to them. Their orgasms were monumental and nonstop. The women were all over them, touching them, kissing them and licking them. The shrieks of total sexual surrender that came from both women were both sweet and forceful.

"This is so good," Carmen purred.

They slowed and stopped the machine for their final ride. The two long dildos were attached and the women were slowly steadied onto the machine. Each woman had a dildo in her pussy and one in her ass and they were properly positioned on the clit stimulator. Gary and Mark kissed them sweetly. This will be the last ride but it will be the best," Gary told them.

Treats were offered and accepted. The machines were started and the gasps were enormous. They took their time taking them to full speed and the women were in a constant state of orgasm once they arrived at full speed.

Mark and Gary stepped in front of them after the girls had their breasts planted firmly between their lips. Both women were drenched and their level of orgasmic bliss was definitely off the chart. Mark ran his cock across Sue's lips and she opened her mouth instantly. Carmen did the same for Gary and the vibrations coursing through their bodies were immediately felt by the two men.

The women sucked as if they hadn't seen a cock in years. Their hunger was unparalleled and the wonderful way they sucked was spectacular. The intensity was set on full and the women were having a hard time staying on the machine. The girls steadied them and the cocks in their mouth helped as well.

Every possible sensation was being delivered to them in a spectacular fashion and yet, they wanted more. Their tongues worked on those fine cocks and they sucked for all they were worth. Neither man knew he could last long under these conditions. Mark's knees were shivering as were Gary's.

Both men felt it happening and they each bellowed at once. Rivers of hot, milky white ropes of cum blasted from their cocks and into the hungry lips of the two sweet goddesses they had given so much pleasure to this evening.

Sue and Carmen sucked and drank their cum and kept sucking blindly as these men were still firmly planted in their throats. Gary slowed his machine as did Mark and eventually all sensation stopped altogether.

He removed himself from Carmen's face and Mark did the same. The girls walked the women to the bed and laid them down. Neither was coherent in any manner at all.

Rose looked at her watch and smiled. "Phew, I need a drink, anyone else?"

Cherry grinned, "I'll take a Rum Runner darling. Make it the right way please. Watching that takes a lot out of a girl."

"It's the only way I make them dear," Rose beamed. She looked at them and said, "Ten minutes before they start giggling. I've got this down to a science."

Right on schedule both women started giggling and five minutes later they were laughing. Their eyes came back into focus shortly after.

Sue was trying to talk but that wasn't happening. Carmen had the good sense not to try. Gary smiled as he looked at her starring at the ceiling, her eyes still focusing and her lips moving slightly as she made her first attempt at an intelligent sentence.

A few minutes had past before they heard a whimper and then a moan emanating from her luscious body. "What in God's name happened to me? I mean, there I was enjoying myself and then I heard the now defunct NASA controller's voice in my head and the next thing I knew I was somewhere on the dark side of the moon heading deeper into space."

Cherry laughed, "Sweetheart, once you get your sea legs back, let's compare the Rings of Saturn."

"We'll give you a few minutes to rest before we fire up the Circle," Mark grinned.

Carmen looked at him cross-eyed, "You touch that thing tonight and I swear Mark, I'll bite your dick off.

Rose laughed so hard, she slid right off the bed. "Don't worry darling, there is always tomorrow night. The Circle will beckon you and the men, they will deliver."

"I think she's had too much to drink," Debbie said.

"I know there has never been a night when I have said these words before," Carmen whispered. "I know I've had too much sex. If someone would help me to my room, I plan on collapsing." She kissed everyone goodnight and she and Beyoncé left.

Sue was just coming around and she looked at everyone still in the room. "This is beyond a doubt, the sexiest group of people I've ever known in my life. Thank you for making me a part of this. I think I am going to head to bed myself. What time are we going to the store tomorrow?"

"Oh we've been banned from there," Mark said.

"Not we," Debbie said. "You, Holly and Gary have been banned. We have work to do. We're going to leave here at 8AM hon."

"I've got rehearsals," Cherry said. "Sleep late, relax and enjoy the day. The Fox 5 weather said it is going to be a gorgeous day."

Gary looked at Mark and they both burst out laughing. "What? They have a very sexy TV crew," Cherry grinned.

They said their goodnights and everyone headed for bed.

They had their clubs to open in just a few days.