D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 10

Story Info
Staci finally meet Mark and Gary. Thai Trannys arrive.
11k words
4.79
11.3k
2
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

Authors Notes:

Disclaimer: Celebrity appearances in this series are in no any way to be considered realistic. They are included for the entertainment of open-minded adults only. Their thoughts, words, and deeds are in no way indicative of the real celebrity. They exist here only to build a story around.

With only two days to go before Industry Night, Gary and Mark had very little to do. Having been banned from their own clubs, there was nothing for them to do but relax. The place sure looked different with everyone gone.

"Hey Mark, I guess if we want breakfast, we had better go in there and make it ourselves."

"I think I can still remember how to make bacon and eggs," Mark grinned.

"Okay, I've got the pancakes, orange juice, and coffee."

"Oh shit, I'm glad I walked down here. I know you two won't clean up," Tammy smiled. "I didn't know that you were here. I thought you would be at the center."

"We've been banned. Something is going on and no one wants us to know what it is," Gary told her.

"I figured I'd find you were," Holly said.

"Tammy, have you eaten yet?" Mark asked her.

"Yes, I'm good to go hon," she said as she leaned in and kissed him.

"Bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes work for you Holly?" Gary asked.

"Over easy dear and only two pancakes please," she laughed. "This girl has to watch her figure."

"Why? We've been banned from our own damned clubs. I can think of lots of ways a girl could burn off a few calories," Mark smiled.

"In that case, yes we'll all have pancakes," Bobbi smiled as she walked in the kitchen. Tia and JoJo followed her into the kitchen.

"Does this mean we have you all to ourselves for the entire day?" JoJo asked in her lovely Australian accent.

"Only after I fly out of here," Ainsley said as she came in looking for coffee. "This place is a lot larger when everyone is gone. I'm sorry I have to leave but I have things to do before I come back tomorrow."

Gina and Brianna walked in also in pursuit of coffee. Holly laughed and started helping Mark and Gary.

"I don't know what is funnier. You and I thinking we could make breakfast for ourselves or everyone thinking the place was empty," Gary smiled.

"Breakfast for eleven coming right up," Holly laughed.

It was another beautiful Florida morning, perfect for breakfast on the patio. They did have to admit that the place definitely looked abandoned. After breakfast, Ainsley, Gina, and Brianna said they were heading to the airport.

"We'll fly you over there," Gary said. He looked at Tammy and told her to lock up. "We might as well enjoy this weather. Grab the girls. Tell them we are going flying."

"Are you serious? We are going to get to ride in the helicopter. Wow, you had better not leave before we can get ready. We'll be right back!" Tammy screamed.

Ainsley kissed everyone goodbye and walked onto the Gulfstream for the trip back to Dallas. The jet taxied away as Gary lifted off. "I wonder what Tampa Bay looks like this morning," Gary said. "It's a perfect morning, let's go check it out."

They flew over to Tampa Bay and then they flew back to the East Coast. They flew down and checked out Jupiter Island. They saw Tiger's new home and they approved.

"I hope he can stay out of trouble over here," Gary said.

"We told him not to get married in the first place. I do wish him well. He's a great guy," Mark said.

On the way home, they flew over the center. "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Gary asked Mark.

"That is a hell of a lot of trucks in our rear parking lots. The bands we are featuring can't possibly afford trucks like that. I'm going back in for a better look," Mark said.

"Oh, well that answers one question," Gary, said. "That end truck says Luke Bryan. I know he was in Jacksonville last night. I wonder what all those other trucks are. They are parked too tight to read what is on the sides."

"Still bro, that is a hell of a lot of equipment. Am I the only one who thinks there is a lot more happening than we've been led to believe?" Mark said.

"No, but what the hell, I like surprises," Gary said. "I'm sure we'll find out when our girls get here tonight."

"I know one thing," Holly said, "Beyoncé and Loretta have been on the phone a lot the last week. If we are going to be surprised, I can only conclude they are behind this. If we are right, they sure as hell are not going to tell us at all."

"From what Cherry told me when she left this morning, we may not see any of them until tomorrow sometime," Mark grinned. "What shall we do until then?"

Tia leaned over and nibbled on Mark's ear, "I can think of lots of things to do until then."

Gary set the chopper down on the heliport and everyone moved to the bar. Holly poured drinks and everyone began to relax.

Gary put his arm around his lovely little girl, "Tammy, when Loretta is gone, please move Mark and Cherry into Jeremy's suite. It's larger than what he has now and just as nice as mine is. I think they need the larger closet space anyway."

"Whatever gave you that impression?" Mark laughed. "Between you and Shannon, I could barely find my jeans this morning. I hope to God it has enough space for shoes and boots."

"Don't feel bad, only a third of her items were shipped here," Gary bellowed.

"No shit, I walked into her closet in Las Vegas and thought I had walked into a store. Fuck me, I couldn't believe it."

"Wait 'til you get my bill," Gary grinned.

"I'd rather you fuck me instead," Tia smirked. "It's been a while and honestly, we've been feeling rather neglected." She snuggled into Mark and kissed him sweetly. "Lately, it's been like a smorgasbord around here but occasionally, we want the main course."

Holly laughed as Tia began to slither into Mark lovingly. "I can relate to that Tia. I can relate to that. I have one request."

"What's that darling?" Gary asked.

"Unless I'm wrong, Tammy has been the only one of us that you two have put on the Circle. I think it is time for you to rectify that."

"Now that is a yummy idea," JoJo murmured. "We can always warm Tia up on the Symbian. She loves that thing."

"I'm not alone, Bobbi has developed an emotional attachment as well," Tia purred.

"Guilty as charged," Bobbi grinned. "I developed an attachment to something that won't run off and leave me. Until I met him ten years ago, I was just a young hotel maid, with a good body, who got hit on all the time and never did a thing about it. Then I fell under his spell and I became addicted to sex. Then he leaves and I don't hear a word from him for ten long years. The next thing I know, I am whisked away into a palace with more people than I can keep track of. Don't get me wrong, they are all terrific. I have enjoyed each one of them but I do have to say, I am glad that the crowd will be thinned out after this weekend."

"You're stuck with me now girl," Gary said as he took her in his arms. I'm not running away anymore."

"You had better not buster. If you do, we'll track you down," Tammy smiled. "Even if you decide to leave the country now, we know how to locate you even in Thailand."

"Damn, now that we have our own airline, we're screwed anyway. We couldn't get away from you if we tried," Mark said. "Not that we'd want to anyway."

"That is good to know," Tammy sighed. "Since we put the circle away in the playhouse, I know only one other place with one," she grinned as she grabbed Gary and dragged him into his suite. The others followed.

Mark and Gary looked at each other and smiled. They fired up the machine and changed the configuration a lot.

"Hey, I've never seen that before," Tammy said as she looked at the new configuration.

"That's because you were the first on it baby," Gary told her. "Don't worry, I won't leave you out. This part is wicked good." He took her in his arms and kissed her sweetly as he brought Holly over to the machine.

"I'm glad I didn't have this back in my apartment," he laughed as he looked into Holly's angelic face.

"If that feels as good as it looks right now, I never would have gone home," Holly laughed. "You would definitely be living with half of Orlando if you did,"

"Comments like that could get your ass smacked dear," Gary warned. "Now lie flat on your stomach and we'll adjust you properly."

She did and they adjusted her legs, inserted the dildos, and turned the machine on. First, the vibrations coursed though Holly's spectacular body and next, the seesaw action of the dildos brought her famous volume levels up to ear shattering levels.

Tia was kneeling in front of Mark and enjoying his tasty cock to no end. With each long stroke of his cock, her throat opened and welcomed him fully. Her perfectly toned Brazilian body, trained in the art of love, wanted him more than he knew. She looked in his eyes and loved the knowledge that soon he would take her everywhere she wanted to go.

Bobbi knelt behind Mark and she fed him to Tia's hungry mouth.

Tammy and JoJo were sharing Gary and his delicious cock, passing it back and forth with glee and lust. Their hot, wet lips were delivering wonderful pleasure to him and he didn't want it to quit. He picked up the controls for the Circle and set them all the way up. Holly went off the charts.

The decibel level was astronomic and Tia couldn't take it any more. She looked pleadingly into Mark's eyes begging for his assistance. He smiled at her, pulled her to her feet and he kissed her lovingly. He walked in front of Holly and she gobbled his hard cock easily and greedily.

The volume level lowered dramatically.

They took her from the machine and placed her on the bed. Tia was next and they had her cumming in just a few moments.

"That was fucking wild," Holly purred as Bobbi began to kiss her and caress her breasts.

Tammy had Gary's cock deep in her tiny throat and she was sucking him for all she was worth. Tammy may have been small of stature but she was the most complete woman any man had ever encountered. She threw him on the bed and dropped her perfect pussy lips onto his tongue. She moaned loudly as he brought her the pleasure she had become addicted to so many years ago.

JoJo slid between his legs and she gobbled his hard cock as Tammy rode his lips luxuriously. JoJo licked his hard cock like a lollipop and as she looked up, the contrast of Tammy's slim, black body on Gary's hungry lips was one of the sexiest sights imaginable.

Mark walked over, grabbed Bobbi, and put her on the Circle. She had never been on the machine before and Mark was gentle with her to begin with. As she became comfortable with it, he cranked it up. She was losing her mind when the machine was only at 60 percent.

"If there is anything on earth better than this, I have no idea what it would be. Oh, hell Mark, this is fantastic. I love this. Oh yes, oh fuck don't stop this hon, make it go faster," Bobbi babbled.

Mark obliged and took her all the way up. He held her hand and she squeezed it tenderly. As the dildos seesawed in and out of her, she reached for his cock and pulled him to her. Her body was warped in a continuous orgasm as she sucked him furiously.

Bobbi screamed as a massive orgasm shook her body and Mark slowed the machine and helped her off.

JoJo was next and she moved from the bed and into the Circle. Mark kissed her and put her on the machine.

Tammy's face fell onto Gary's cock as his tongue dove deep inside her. He had her body trembling as each successive stroke of his tongue brought her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. He loved the talent she displayed each time they made love but it paled to the pleasure she felt from him.

He turned her around and she straddled his hips. Her tiny pussy stretched as he filled her. She threw her arms around his neck as she sank fully onto him.

"Honey, this feels so good. I love you. Make love to me and make me cum darling. Oh yes, this feels so good. I love it. Don't stop, please don't stop," Tammy purred.

He flipped her over and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he began to slide into her with long, strong strokes. Her tight pussy felt so wonderful on his cock. She clamped down hard with each stroke.

"Oh you sweet mother, oh yes, slam my hot black pussy with that long hard cock. Oh fuck me Gary, don't stop. I want to feel every inch inside me baby. Fuck me harder dear, oh yes, that's it fuck me harder and deeper baby. I'm going to cum just like the first night baby, oh yes, yes! I'm cumming baby."

His body slammed into the tiny woman and his balls were bouncing off her ass with each strong thrust. She exploded and he kept fucking her. She clamped harder on his cock and he slammed her through countless wet orgasms. Her tiny body was thrashing beneath him and he was relentless in bringing her pleasure.

Mark was helping JoJo from the machine. She was having trouble walking but her smile said it all.

Gary slowed and kissed Tammy sweetly. He rolled over and she fell onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, picked her up, and carried her to the machine. He kissed her again and placed her on the machine. He inserted the dildos and turned the machine on. The machine had an instant effect and Tammy's reaction was one for the record books.

"I love you with all my heart but from now on, if you can't find me, I'll be in here, plugged in and loving it," Tammy grinned, not knowing the machine was only running at 40%.

"If you love this now hon, you ain't seen nuttin yet," Gary grinned.

He slowly but steadily turned it up and Tammy went into orbit. The dildos steadily seesawed into her. The machine delivered the vibrations and Tammy was enjoying a never-ending orgasm. He slowly took it all the way up to full speed and Tammy nearly fainted. He slowed it down and removed her into his arms. She threw her arms around his neck while her body heaved against his flesh. He placed her on the bed and held her in his arms.

She looked in his direction but he was convinced she couldn't see him. She flashed her gorgeous smile and mumbled. He kissed her forehead and she moaned.

On the other side of the massive bed, a food fight had broken out. Holly was the centerpiece and Mark the main course. All Gary heard were moans, groans and muffled screams, which told him Holly's mouth was full of someone.

"I know I don't have your education but I seldom seem to have a problem expressing myself," Tammy moaned. "All I can say was that was holyfuckindeliciouslous."

"That's a new one on me," Gary grinned.

""Tammy's been hanging around Cherry too much," Mark laughed. "That was a Cherritude if I ever heard one."

"A what?"

"Hush baby," Holly giggled. "It's a woman's thing." She crawled over and took Gary's cock in her lips. "Just relax, we have all day, and before we're through, it will be the two of you begging us to stop."

That prophecy came true. Hours later, two exhausted men staggered to the bar, a massive thirst demanding to be quenched. "As a lawyer, I can think of tons of charges we could lay against them after that," Mark laughed.

"If we charge them, they won't do that again. Think about it," Gary grinned.

""If they do that to us again, you and I will be shopping for wheelchairs."

Gary handed him his drink. "Here's to the good life."

Brenda called Cherry and Ronnie over to the restaurant. Staci was there drinking a coffee.

"I'm so happy with the way everything has fallen into place," Brenda told them. "For starters, Cherry, you amaze me. For someone with no formal dance training, you are positively amazing."

"What?" Stacy blurted. "No formal training at all? I would never have known that. Girl, I've been dancing my entire life. I've studied under some of the best instructors in the world and you dance as well as I do. Ohmigod, I didn't know that. I'm more impressed now than I was before."

"Ronnie is just as good and I don't think she's had any formal training either," Cherry told her.

"Actually, I had a lot of dance training as a young girl. I never thought I could do it," Ronnie said.

"Well, you both are fantastic. I love all three of you," Brenda gushed.

"There you are," Shannon said as she rushed into the restaurant. "I've got all of your outfits. After we have a coffee, I need to have you try them on so I can see if I need to make any last minute alterations. My team has the other dancers trying theirs on right now. If Wendy wears what she said she was going to wear, this will be the sexiest opening of all time anywhere."

"Oh, she's wearing it alright," Cherry, grinned. "I'm surprised Rose and Debbie aren't wearing it as well. She had already said she was going to wear it before Carmen entered the picture. She told me last night, there was no way in hell that she wasn't going to wear it now."

Staci laughed, "Those women are gorgeous. I can't wait to meet them. I've seen them but I've been very careful to stay out of sight. There are so many people around here right now and they are busy. What did Carmen do and why is it affecting what Wendy is wearing?"

Brenda burst out laughing, "Gary has had a hardon for Carmen from the first time he saw her. He fell in love with her legs. Wendy is a blonde Carmen. You'll see. Their legs are identical and Wendy is going to show the world that she can hold her own."

"I was so surprised when Beyoncé and Carmen walked into the studio. I love them both. When you get to know them, they are a riot."

"Well, speaking of them, they have something up their sleeve. I know it. I just don't know what it is. All I know is that we were supposed to have two new bands for each club. So far, there are a lot, lot more than that doing sound checks and no one will talk to me," Cherry said. "They won't even let me go backstage today."

Brenda blushed, "Oh, is baby feeling left out of the loop?"

"You're damned right I am. Usually, I'm the one who knows everything that is going on but now, I'm totally in the dark and I don't know how to handle that."

Staci looked at Brenda and they both began to laugh.

"This isn't fair. Come on, what the fuck is going on?" Ronnie said.

"Not a word to Mark, Gary, or Holly. Promise me please," Brenda said.

"We never said anything about Staci, why would we start now?" Cherry smiled.

"You know, they constantly do things to blow people's minds. Well, tomorrow, we are going to blow their minds so much they will be speechless. Did you hear that Loretta asked Gary if he could have the jet go to a few other cities before they went to Nashville?"

"Yes, I did hear that."

"That was to pick up the other headliners that are going to appear at Country Girl. That club is going to open with the biggest names in Country Music performing. Beyoncé is doing the same thing for the Velvet Glove. She has the biggest Pop, Rock and Hip-Hop stars to open that club. Not only are they opening Orlando, they are opening Vegas as well. To top that off, she is performing as well."

"She is? I thought she said she couldn't. I distinctly remember she told me that herself," Cherry grinned.

"That was before the guys and Holly decided to donate the first two night's revenue to 'The Wounded Warriors Project'. That opened the door for her. She can do charity events without causing herself any legal troubles. You can't say anything. Tomorrow is going to be amazing to say the least."

"Ohmigod. Who all is going got be here?" Ronnie asked.

"Well, I'm not sure if this is a complete list but Reba and her husband are coming. So are Trace Atkins, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, Shania Twain, Toby Keith and Luke of course. Oh, I forgot to mention she has Lady Antebellum too.

Beyoncé has JayZ of course, Usher, Kanye West, Little Wayne, Keishia Cole, Rihanna, John Legend, Ludacris, and Lady Gaga," Brenda said.

"Are you serious? Ohmigod, ohmigod! I can't believe this. They are going to lose their minds. They are seriously going to lose it. Hell, I'm losing it already. Ohmigod!" Cherry squealed.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers