Doris and Lisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lisa regained her senses she found she was in Doris' embrace, with Doris brushing the damp red hair out of her face. "How do you feel, Lisa?"

"I don't know. Suddenly I wasn't here. You weren't here. Here wasn't here. I can't really explain it. It was beyond good. It was...I don't know the right word...maybe ecstasy best describes it."

"I think that must have been your best one yet. If I hadn't kissed you they probably would have heard you across campus."

"My body...it feels...like any further intimate touching would be almost painfully pleasurable. Does that make sense?"

Doris nodded.

Lisa propped herself up on an elbow. "What did you mean when you said you would loosen me up?"

"I knew you were so tight that first intercourse would be very painful. I just opened you up a little, so it will be easier on you your first time. Don't worry, your guy will still know you're a virgin."

"I tried to get Richard and then Frank to do it, but they wouldn't."

"Honest and trustworthy, both of them. Speaking of Frank, how was he for you?"

"Almost as good as Richard. Neither was as good as just now, though. How about with you?"

"He was a fast learner. By the end of the weekend he could eat me as good as anyone."

"Is that what you just did with me? Isn't it gross?"

"Not at all. I like it, and most guys like to do it, too. You just have to teach them how to do it properly."

"I'm afraid I wasn't paying attention to your technique, just the results."

"There will be time for instruction later. Right now we need to clean you up."

Doris reached over to the table next to the bed and grabbed a handful of tissues. She spread Lisa's legs to wipe her thighs and vulva, blotting up a small smear of blood. Lisa was aghast. "You did that?"

"To save you from a worse experience later." She tossed the wad of tissues into the trash can and snuggled back up with Lisa. "You know, much of what we do, especially whatever you do with me can be used with guys. Use the same kind of touching. You have soft hands and will drive them crazy. Don't let them set the pace. Take control. Trust me, you will be rewarded."

Lisa laughed "so this was a lesson?"

"Life is a series of lessons. Learn from them."

"You surprise me. That is very philosophical."

"Just because I'm blond doesn't mean I'm stupid."

Lisa blushed. "I didn't mean..."

Doris kissed Lisa and laughed "I know what you mean. It's all part of my dumb blond Doris act. Remember, I'm Anna, too."

Lisa played her fingers over Doris' face. "I think you are the most amazing person I know. I always thought Margaret's friends were snooty, but you are genuine. I like you a lot." Lisa's fingers trailed down Doris' body. "And one day I'm going to do this with my lips. I'm going to kiss you down there like you did with me."

"Here's where Richard's Rules come in. Remember rule number two - you don't have to do anything you are uncomfortable with."

"I would have been uncomfortable before, but now I'd like to try it." Suddenly Lisa's eyes widened "You don't do that to boys, do you?"

"Sometimes I do, but that doesn't mean you have to. Stay in your comfort zone."

Lisa sat up and reached for her clothes. "Next time we can talk about that. You can tell me what it's like and all. Right now I just want to remember today, how I felt...I felt...like...wow."

"Remember all that, but also remember to keep what you know about Anna in this room. Promise? Only Margaret and a few others in the house know."

Lisa nodded. "No one would ever suspect, and I certainly won't tell."

The two girls dressed and left the room together, meeting Margaret in the hall. "What have you two been up to? You certainly both have a certain glow about you. Are you corrupting my little sister, Doris? She's too young to get involved with you."

Pale blue eyes fastened on Margaret. "What we do is none of your business, Margaret."

Lisa put her hands on her hips and defiantly said to Margaret. "I'm right here, you know. You don't have to talk about me in the third person. And, I'll remind you, I'm an adult. I can make my own decisions about who I choose to be friends with."

Margaret's stared at her sister and her expression softened somewhat. "Sorry, Lisa. You're right. I just don't want you to get hurt. You have surprised me with what you have done here since the fire. I know I can't protect you forever and need to let you live your own life. Yet, if you get hassled by anybody you come to me and I'll take care of them."

Lisa laughed. "Like you did with Richard at the beach, huh?" With that she bounded down the stairs and out the front door.

Margaret watched her go, then turned back to Doris. "Honestly, Doris, if you're teaching her about sex..."

Doris crossed her arms over her chest and took on an unusually serious expression. "Or what? Who would you rather she learn about sex from? Somebody like Butch? You know Butch was working on her."

Margaret's shoulders slumped, and she suddenly looked haggard.

"Mags, the events of the past week have done a number on you. You look like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders."

Margaret sighed "I feel like it. There is so much responsibility..."

Doris put her arm around Margaret's shoulders. "You're in luck, Mags. Cheering people up is a specialty of mine. Let's go into your room and see what you need..."

12