Doris Discovers Her Nymphomania

Story Info
Asian wife discovers her carnel self.
13.4k words
4.64
209.2k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so pleased with her breast implants. The doctor had done a marvelous job, boosting her from a normal Asian 32B to a rather robust 36D ... which showed up wonderfully on her slim frame. Her recovery had come along nicely and she’d loved the way the operation had changed her nipples from a rather insensitive feeling to a state now that was almost one of permanent arousal.

She remembered her first check in the hospital, as the plastic surgeon had made sure her surgery had been successful. His touch, to her breasts, had been electric. When she had gone to his office for her final checkup, she blushed at what had happened. He had removed her bandages, and then examined her breasts in general and nipples in particular ... and had driven her almost insane with his touch. Her tits were so sensitive ... she had been so aroused that her panties were soaked through almost instantaneously. When he had finished and left the room, she’d masturbated to a huge cum in the dressing room, fantasizing about the doctor and reliving his touch on her supersensitive nipples.

She touched them now and felt a direct connection from her half-inch-long nipples to her shaved pussie. Standing in front of the mirror, the sight of her tweaking her own nipples, combined with electrical charges pulsing through her body, sent her towards the edge of a delicious orgasm. She was discovering many new things about her sexuality since the implants and it appeared she could arouse herself enough to maybe even have a climax without even touching her pussie.

How exciting, she thought, ‘maybe I can have an orgasm without touching my clit!’ She pinched her nipples ... harder … harder .... back and forth .... and felt hotter and hotter. Her pussie was awash with juices ... and she thought again of the doctor... fingers touching her nipples.. She imagined him pinching her ...like she was now, excitedly ... and took herself to another level. Pinch them, doctor..oh..please..pinch them harder! .. and over the edge she went ..Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.. ohhhhhhhh. Almost falling on the bathroom floor .. she steadied herself on the vanity corner ... and reveled in the huge orgasm pulsing through her.

As she came down from the wonderful cum ... she sat on her makeup chair ...and mused about her transformation from a dull housewife existence, to one of discovery and erotic sexual awakening.

She was born of a conservative Hawaiian family .. the youngest of four sisters .. and grew up in a puritan-style home setting. She attended a private school for girls ... and had almost no contact with the opposite sex. Her family arranged a marriage with another family .. and she was married to a total stranger at the age of 19. Her husband was a self-centered business man 12 years her senior .. and she was the victim of a traditional oriental marriage. They had sex when he wanted and he took her without any realization that she even had needs, let alone trying to satisfy them.

She was bored and frustrated .. when she discovered the computer in her husband’s home office could get her into chat sessions on the web. She was finally able to talk to other women ..and commiserate. One day she was talking to a friend about her sexual frustrations and the friend made a suggestion that changed her life.

“Why not try one of the adult sites .. and see what you find,” Karen said. “I did the other night.. and found a man who I talked to. We got aroused and he talked dirty to me ... and I finally was able to get myself off. It was quite exciting.”

Really?

“Yes ... it was erotic .. but safe at the same time. No names .. just raw sex talk. I got very excited with it all,” her fiend said.

“Interesting,” Doris said. “How do I go there.?”

Karen talked her through the process, and before she knew it, she’d logged onto an adult site ... chosen an on-line name .. “feisty” .. and sat back to watch the action for a while.

She soon got a private message, from ‘longman’ .. asking her if she’d like to go into a private room to ‘talk.’ She was scared ... but excited too ..and finally said yes. Doris, the proper housewife, was soon in a conversation which had her breathing heavily .. and juicing in her panties.

She called her friend back in an hour .. flushed and exuberant with her experience.

“Oh my ... he just talked to me .. and the words came alive on the screen,” Doris told Karen. “I was imagining what he was saying he would do to me ... we would do to each other. I couldn’t help myself ..it was hypnotic. I took my tube top off .. and then my shorts and panties ... and finally rubbed myself so hard I actually had an orgasm.”

“it’s the second time since I’ve been married … and only the fourth time ever ... that I’ve had one of those,” she said, almost crying in frustration and release to her friend.

She was back online that afternoon ... and had a couple of bad experiences with people she feared were perverts. She didn’t feel comfortable with them, like she had with ‘longman.’ She realized quickly that she had to be careful in that environment.

She waited and finally saw longman log back on .. and they were soon in there private room, talking. She found he was from the Midwest, married but separated, and a professional of some kind .. but he was as nervous as she was to give too many details. They made a pact, though, to look for each other when online, to stay away from the crazies.

Eventually, the conversation turned to sex ... and she confessed to him about her marriage predicament ..and how much she had enjoyed their ‘connection’ that morning. He said he was also quite pleased... and excited .. about their earlier session. He realized she was very inexperienced .. but sensed her sexual potentials, as well.

He asked her, shyly, if she had been satisfied with their sex talk earlier in the day. She said yes, very much. A pause ... and he asked if she’d been ‘very” satisfied .. and she smiled as she wrote back ... ‘yes ..very satisfied indeed.’

Did you cum? he asked .. and before she could answer, he said that he had, indeed, cum while they talked. She was excited.. thrilled really, that he could have had enough stimulation from what she was typing.. to get himself off.

All this talk about cumming had her stimulated again ... and wondering if he was, too. He answered her, as if reading her thoughts, by saying he was getting aroused again, with the sexy talk. She loved the way he had taken charge that morning ... and typed that she liked him being in control. He asked if he could take the lead on their next “talk” and she said yes, enthusiastically ..and asked him back, “when might that happen?”

Well .. he typed ..how about right now?! He asked what she was wearing .. and she indicated shorts and a tube top .. but no undergarments. He said he had on sports shorts .. loose fitting and soft... and nothing else. She was horny ..just imagining him there.

“Imagine I am there with you ... touching you,” he said. “Your fingers are really my fingers ... imagine with me ..and feeelllll.”

She “touched” her nipples.. through the tube top .. and felt his fingers on her, as if he was behind her, arms wrapped around ..and fingers at work on her now screaming nips.

“Pull that top off,” he encouraged. “I want to not only touch you .. but look at your sexy body, too. You make me hard, just thinking about you.”

She shivered with the thought that he would be aroused by her body, as she shed her top. Her proper upbringing caused a tinge of guilt .. but it made it somehow even better when she felt that way. She smiled at the discovery ... she loved the idea of being watched. She loved the idea of being commanded to do so just as much.

“His” touches.. and the thought of him watching her ... had Doris writhing with pleasure in short order.

“Take off the shorts too, my horny little babe,” he said. “Ohh ... I love to see you pussie.. Now .. spread those luscious thighs for me ... wider .... as wide as you can.”

Oh myyy .. she was close now ... he was looking... and hard ... and watching her.

“Not just your clit ... use your other hand and put a finger IN your pussie .. no ... TWO fingers,” he hissed. Fuck yourself with MY fingers ... jam them in ..hard... harderrr.”

Teetering on the edge .. she rammed two fingers in her puss.. and her other hand was flying over her clit. She gasped for air ... and reveled in the eroticness .. the out-of-control feelings ... the delicious outright deep down dirty feel.. as she neared climax.

“Now ... cum for me ..... cumm ..hard and heavy... and scream your pleasure ..screammm your cum for me. If you do it well ... and feel it deeply .. . now CUMMMMM.”

She was barely able to read.. but tthe words and their meaning sent her crashing over the edge, fingers jamming into her puss and flying at light speed over her clit.

“OHHH, my gooddd... finger meeeee, yessssssssss... I’m cummingggggggg...so hard ..OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHAAaaaaahhhhhhhhh.”

It took her a few moments to even start to come down from the most intense orgasm she’d ever experienced ... when she looked at the screen ... and gasped.

“I’m going to make you cummm again ... my little hot cunt. Use both hands to spread your pink ... spread it ..yes ...... and I am now going to lick and suck your clit ... feel my hot tongue on you ... FEEELLL it ... hot and slithering over your clit .. licking ...sucking ........ making you cummmmmmm ..cummmm even harderrrr.”

Totally out of control now, Doris was writhing and feeling ... and ultimately ... cummingggggg ..again.

“OHHHHHH.. I am cummingggggggggggg .. I have neverrrrrr had two beforeeeeeeee ... ooooooh ggggooooooddd ... yesssssssss.”

She was delirious ... awash with creamy cum ... and riding her newfound multi-climax cloud. She could not imagine any more erotic action.

“You have done well .... I could almost hear your screams all the way back here,” he said. “As a reward for following directions .. and being such a hot cummer ... I will reward you by cumming ...... on your tits .. and pussie.”

The thought of his hot cream splattering on her tits.. and ..even more... drizzling down her pussie lips.. was more than she could take ... and with one hand pinching nipples unmercifully ..and the other sliding across her mound.. dipping in her puss and then clawing her clit. She was cumming again in just seconds. He intensified it, again, with his words.

“I’m cumming ...on your titss... shooting my sperm on you .. ohhhhhhh ...aaaaahhhhhh..now on your cunt .. FEEELLLLL ittt ..HOTTT CUMMMM.”

“OHHHH GODDDDD MOREEEEEE ..yessssssssss.. cumming moooreeeeeee ... your hot cummmmmm makes me wilder ..cum hharderrrrrrrrrr”

Almost crying now, with pleasure and release .. she laughs and tears and celebrates her orgasmic freedom. Oh god ..is THIS what its all about? What have I missed all these years, she thought. Never again .. to miss this pleasure .. she was aware now and ready to take advantage of the new freedom and knowledge of herself.

She wondered too, how she could help her friend reach the same level of ecstasy.

“How can I help you to cum?” she wrote. “What you did for me was unbelievable.”

“Most glad to be of assistance, m-lady,” he said. “I enjoy making you cum as doing it myself. Seeing we’ve started your “cuming out” party ... I command you to choose ... it’ll help you open up even more.”

She thought for a moment .. and then said ..hesitantly, “May I kiss you .. there? I have never done that, but have always wondered what it was like.”

Even with her confession, he typed back immediately ... “Enough of this ‘there’ stuff. You will enjoy it more.. if you call it what it is. Not the doctor’s version .. or the vanilla version .. just say what you mean.”

She got another thrill chill ..just thinking about talking ‘dirty’ ..but she loved the idea ..almost as much as she loved BEING dirty.

“Can I kiss your cock .. suck your cock?!!” she wrote.

“Yes .. my little slut .. you can suck my cock,” he typed.

OOhhh ... his SLUT!.. She loved the feel and reality of that word. She wanted to be his slut .. his slave .. more than anything in the world.

“Oh ..thank you master ... please call me slut ..and more ..as I suck your cock.”

“Down on your knees, then, slut ...and suck my huge cock ... make me cum,” he wrote. “I will make it as pleasurable for you as it will be for me, my little virgin mouthed slut.”

“I am on my knees master, as I guide your cock into my mouth. I wish I could do it for real, master,” she typed.

“I have a good imagination,” he said, “ and I love the idea of fucking your virgin mouth. Feel the length in your mouth.. on your tongue ... touching the back of your throat. I am nine inches long and pretty wide around as well. It will be a mouthful ..a throat full .. for you, my sucking slut.”

“Nine inches!! she wrote back. “My husband is not quite five ... and very slim dicked. I can only imagine nine ... and thick ..oh my ... my pussie is wet just thinking of it.”

“Its all yours , Doris slut ....alll nine thick, mouth-filling inches,” he typed. “When we’re done here, we’ll see if we can get you something to help you feel exactly what a huge cock feels like.”

“Ohhh ..that sounds sooo erotically sexy,” she said. “I’m sucking you. Hard... Sucking .. and cupping your balls ... sucking and running my hands over your cock as I pull it out. .. then sucking it allll the way back in. I want to suck it ALLL the way in.”

“That’s it, slut ..suck it ..suck it hard and deep,” he wrote. “Deep throat it .. down your throat so you can take it alll in.”

She creamed even more .. thinking of his cock in her mouth .. maybe gagging the first few times.. but then overcoming it and feeling him sliding down her throat. She HAD to try and do that sometime soon.

“Oh .. you’re doing it soooo welll ...suck me ..slut ..SUCK!!! .. I am going to cum... swallow it, slut... swallow my cummm!!”

Oh god, she thought ... he’s really cumming ... and the thought of him cumming in her mouth .. hot sperm flowing out of his cock ... sent her over the edge, in an involuntary orgasm that almost had her pass out. Her cunt exploded in orgasmic heat ... without being touched!

As she came down a bitt, she wallowed in the pleasure.. and the realization they had cum almost together. Simultaneous orgasm was a new concept for her too.

Finally, the words began again, saying, “My little sucking slut did so very well. I must have shot it half way across the room. I would have half-drowned you if you’d really been sucking. My knees are weak it was so strong. Your master loved to fuck your mouth, too.”

What a session ... she thought .... oh myyyy. She’d lost track of her orgasms .. he’d cumm wonderfully, it seemed ..and she was just in ecstasy, in her new feelings of exhibitionism, erotic thought and imagination .... and overt sluttiness. She loved the idea of cheating on her doltish husband .. and had a brief fantasy of “playing” with this man with hubby in the next room ..making the sex that much more erotic.

They set a date for the next night ... and Doris went off to do a bit of housework, with her tits and pussy tingling in a wonderful way.

--------------

She came back to her computer hours later, to check e-mail, etc. Sometime during the intermittent time, he had left her an email. She smiled and opened it, anticipating more fun.

He suggested ...no..he commanded her ... to go to an adult book store..and purchase a vibrator! He even commanded her to go, dressed conservatively, but without bra or panties.. thus heightening her experience. His last thought was to bring it home .. and he would have a message waiting for her, as to the scenario she might use the first time she had the pleasure of using the device.

My goodness, she thought ..can I do all that? As a proper Asian wife, she’d never even think of doing such things .. but as a free spirit slutty submissive, she would follow her master’s command ...and love the naughty feelings in doing it!

She changed her dress, to a form fitting shift with a belt ...and left off her bra and panties. She already felt the stirrings of heat in her pussie .. and her nipples tingles against the inside of her dress.

While driving, she surreptitiously slid her hand down and after spreading her legs a little, began to rub her now pulsing clit. She didn’t want to climax and crash the car .. but kept herself at a heightened state while looking for a bookstore in a seedier part of town. She found one .. parked ... and after a parting pinch of nipples thru dress top ...formed up her courage and went in the door.

There were six men in the bookstore .. including the clerk ..and surprisingly to her, two women. They all looked normal enough that she relaxed a bit ... and began to look around at the products. The tingle between her legs returned, as she saw videos, magazines, lingerie, vibrators and dildos of every description, peep shows for video watching .. even costumes for roll playing. She went into the vibrator section ..and was amazed at the variation in lengths, colors, textures and electrical possibilities.

He had told her to get what she wanted ..but had said to get one ‘that looked like a real cock, not just a smooth vibrator, and one with different speeds.’ He had also said .. “pick the one you want.. then get the next size bigger ... you’ll enjoy it even more!’ He hadn’t said, but she had deduced he wanted her to get one that approximated his nine inches.

She was feeling wet and wanton, choosing from the vast array of artificial cocks ... and finally chose a ten inch, nicely veined one, with a huge head on it. The last exciting detail was that it was black ... and ebony member with three speeds that made her shudder with anticipation.

She again got her courage up and took the dildo to the counter ...and was mortified ..and excited too ..to find a handsome black man there. He must have been in the back when she’d arrived.

He saw what she had brought .. and smiled .. but was very polite and helpful. He suggested batteries ..even an extra set, which made her blush a bit ... and then asked what else she might need before her rang up the sale. She’d noticed the video booths with some interest earlier.. and asked how they worked. He said ..’just slide a dollar into the slot, in the booth, and the videos would play..and that there was a channel changing button to choose what she liked to watch. Its very private and discreet.’

She asked that he hold her ‘merchandise’ .. and that she’d be back shortly. She tentatively entered the booth .. locked the door ..and slid a dollar bill into the machine. A video of a man being sucked by a female immediately came on the screen ..complete with sound. She gasped at the size of the man’s cock .. and marveled at the woman’s ability to take it all in. The man finally blew his load on the woman’s tits ..and Doris was alight with sensuous cravings.

She spread her legs, as she sat before the screen, mesmerized by the images. She started pushing the button, to change the channels .. and was amazed at the wild differences in the scenarios, positions and numbers of participants. She found one with Asian women being fucked and sucked .... and started to push her own button.

One scene showed a nicely built Asian woman being eaten by a man ..obviously an expert in oral love. The woman was screaming her pleasure .. and urging him on. The dialogue and action had her close to climax in short order .... and as the Asian slut yelled, “ ......eat me harder .... oooh yess... suck my clitttttttt!!!!! ...... “ ..... and proceeded to thrash and cum ...so did Doris. She again sank two fingers in her pussie with one hand and finished herself off with frantic, erotic stroking on her engourged clit.

She collected herself and tried not to stagger out the video booth door. She walked to the counter and the man rang up her purchase, again with a polite but knowing smile on his face. As she handed him the money, her hand slightly touched his .. and her pussie jolted .. deep inside. Not even counting her change, she almost ran to the car .. overloaded with sensory input too exciting to take in all at once.