Doris' Itch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

"Mrs B please," he pleaded quietly.

"You want more?" I inquired.

Yes, errr I mean no. Please Mike might see us," he pleaded with real fear in his eyes.

I relented and started to clear the dishes away, leaving Toby to sit quietly in case he had a stiffy that needed to die down.

Finally Mike came off the phone and sat at the table looking a little surprised.

'Oh shit,' I thought he has seen what I was doing, as embarrassment started to colour my neck & cheeks.

"Dad has been given an extra week's holiday by his company as a reward for working so hard over the last couple of months, and he has booked Andy & me on a 4H Father & Son camp in the Adirondacks in New York State for next week. We are flying out on Saturday morning, all paid for by his company", Mike informed us.

I was pleased and hurt at the same time. I was pleased for the boys; don't get me wrong, as it was great that he was going to be spending some quality time with his sons. But I was hurt as well as he hadn't asked to speak to me and that he hadn't planned any time for me. I felt deflated and hurt, who knows maybe I might get an additional monthly fuck out of him on Friday night when he got home. One could always hope!!!!

Maybe once the boys had gone to bed I might head down into my den to seek some consolation for myself. My pussy still had an itch that needed scratching and I could have sweet dreams about how I was going to satisfy that itch!

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12