Doris' Itch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point I looked into Mike's eyes and soul and saw the desire that burned there, and then I lowered myself slowly down inch after hard hot inch of manhood as his seven inches sank deep into my saturated pussy, my juices coating his entire length.

I just sat there perched on his manhood my hands just on his chest, my own chest heaving making my breasts bounce before his eyes, as we both tried to calm our breathing and accept the line we had both crossed. I had crossed that line several times now with Andy, but it was the first time with Mike; but with feeling his seven thick inches throb inside of me I hoped that we would be crossing or walking the line many times in the future as the words of Johnny Cash's song danced in my head.

We were still for several minutes as Mike got used to the feel of a woman's pussy around his prick and we looked deep in each others eyes, each of us finding no sense of guilt, at least not at the moment.

I broke the spell and the silence, "I bet that feels better than a pair of my dirty panties."

"God, Mom," was all he had time to say as I fell forward crushing my huge breasts against him as my hungry mouth sought his.

Mike's arms wrapped around the smooth warm skin of my back and shoulders as we hungrily consumed each others tongue and mouth. The fire of passion was burning bright inside both of us, supplanting the candle of lust from 10 minutes earlier.

Being bent over Mike made his hard prick rub hard against the depths & sides of my pussy as I started to massage his length with my well exercised pussy muscles. He just felt so good buried deep inside of me.

We devoured each other for an endless time before I had to break & sit up for air. As I did Mike started to exercise some of his newly found confidence by reaching up with both open hands to cup my enormous breasts in his willingly hands. He lovingly explored the warmth, size, firmness, & weight of my breasts over the next few minutes, taking him back to when he used to suck on my teats for the goodness that sustained him as a baby. Now those thoughts seemed common to both of us as he became reacquainted with my breasts after many years. I leaned forward and offered a horny, erect, sensitive nipple to his mouth as his head came up off the pillows.

My mind nearly fused with sensations as his hungry lips sucked down hard on my breast and his hungry tongue searched out and teased my nipple. It was just too much, here I was sitting astride my son's cock, taking his virginity whilst his mouth sucked hard on his mother's breast and teased my nipple. My pussy and emotions just couldn't contain themselves anymore as I orgasmed juices and love over my son. I shook on his meat and pulled his head tight onto my breast, it was just so an intense a moment and Mike's prick throbbed in appreciation as his mouth continued to ravage my breast and nipples.

As the orgasm subsided and the itch eased some I realised it was time to consummate our lust and desire, and our love, both as lovers and as mother & son incestuously.

I started to slowly grind my hips on Mikes, feeling his length glide effortlessly inside of me, and God, Oh God did he feel so good. His cock thickened some more stretching me wide and deep; and it was time to take his virginity in full.

Mikes natural inbuilt instincts lit up and his hips started to thrust up and down on the bed, matching my own as we slowly fucked each other, lover to lover; mother to son, pussy on hard penetrating prick.

Mike dropped back down flat on the bed, and resumed his support of my breasts as he slowly fucked deep into me, his mother, his first fuck, his cherry taker.

His confidence grew as he tenderly rubbed his thumbs over my hard nipples, sending electric shocks from my nipples and earthing out on my clit as it rubbed hard against his pubic hair.

This was just too much as we both ignited & self combusted in an orgy of lust and passion, both of us humping and riding each other. His firm hands gripped my breasts as I bucked on him to satisfy our carnal needs. For a first timer he seemed to have enormous staying power, but I think the sight and feel of my enormous breasts over him was just too much.

"Mom, I am going to cum," he cried out.

"I hope it is a good as last time," I pleaded as I slammed down his juiced meat again, "Cum deep inside me."

"But Mom?" he queried.

"It's Ok my young lover, shoot your hot wads of creamy spunk deep inside me," I reassured him as I clamped my muscles around his prick.

"Mom ..... Mom..... Mom .... Oh God MMMOOOOMMMM," he cried out loudly as the head of he swollen prick exploded such powerful spurts & ribbons of spunk deep within side of me as we both continued to pound our loins into each other.

"That's it Mike, fuck me hard and deep, keep cumming inside of me,..... I want every drop," I screamed like a whore rather than his lover or his mother. Through the intense pleasure coursing through every cell of my body I could feel his finger tips sunk deep into the flesh of my bouncing tits as Mike tried to survive his first orgasm inside a woman, and his first night of manhood.

I could feel his cum and my juices running out, swamping our matted pubes as we continued to fuck through our orgasms like wild beasts. But eventually our nerve ends and senses finally tripped out and shut down our bodies as I collapsed onto his chest; my hungry mouth demanding his as I consumed huge breaths. We kissed between gulped huge breaths, our hunger for each other insatiable.

Once we regained our breath, our pulse rates more settled, we started to kiss gently but with both love & passion as Mike's softening prick finally slipped out of my now loose and well fucked wet pussy.

After minutes of kissing Mike finally pushed my mouth off his.

"Mom, you are so kind and considerate, that was like nothing I have every felt before, and there is just nothing to compare it to.

I smiled at him, "Well see how this compares as I quickly climbed off him, turned around and swung my leg over his face.

As I lowered myself down over his face I instructed him "Gently lick my pussy while I clean up that cock of yours."

Mike just had time to open his mouth to start to reply as my wet swollen pussy lips settled & then crushed his wide open mouth.

As I gently lifted his soft prick upright and lowered my mouth towards it I could feel Mike just lie there stunned as our combined juices slowly ran out of my spread pussy into his mouth. As my tongue touched his sensitive helmet for the first time I felt Mike tongue lap against my pussy as he tried to swallow a mouthful of spent love juices. As he swallowed and licked more cum so for survival he had to continue as his arms wrapped around my hips and gripped my ass cheeks.

For the next few minutes I focused solely on his prick, licking our juices from the whole length as it slowly came back to life under my expert tutorage. My tongue danced lightly around his glands as he grew in my mouth. Once he was at half mast I started to bob up and down his meaty length comfortable as the head touched the entrance to my throat. Mike continued to harden quickly as he experimentally licked the inside of my pussy.

Now he was fully hard I had to relax my throat so I could continue to take his length fully into my mouth. The girth of his lovely cock stretched my lips as I feasted on his slab of meat. To reach the base of his cock I had to slide him deep into my throat and the feel made his cock twitch and pulse in pleasure and appreciation.

His prick was both stunning and beautiful at the same time as I bobbed his full length in and out of my throat. Now I was into a rhythm I could start to appreciate the wonderful attention his was devoting to my pussy. But I also realised he was paying infinite attention to my round ass perched above his hungry mouth as he ate my pussy out. His hands were rubbing over the smooth rounded up turned mass of warm flesh, before one hand stopped circling and explored the cleavage of my ass cheeks which was spread wide as I was stretched over him.

As I tried to focus on his prick again I realised that one of his fingers was resting over my rear hole as his finger pressed firmly & circled the rim. This was a new sensation neither my husband or my young lovers had paid much attention to. I suddenly flinched as he pushed his forefinger into the first knuckle. I could not object because his cock was wedged deep into the back of my throat. As I started to draw up off his cock I realised I was enjoying the sensations of his explorations, so I just ran my lips back down his meat until it was wedged into my throat again.

Suddenly I realised that his finger was up to the second knuckle in my ass and my ass was starting to dance over his face, causing my lips & clit to press hard down on his worshipping mouth. It was like nothing I have experienced before; it was now a night of firsts for us both. Now he started to thrust his penetrating finger in and out of my ass; Oh fuck, the sensation as my ring piece stretched as it rode over his knuckle was mind blowing. Combined with his tongue deep in my pussy and his cock deep in my throat, I knew I was going to cum soon.

No sooner than I thought about it, I wanted to scream and cream. It is hard to scream with seven inches of hot thick manhood wedged in my throat, but it wasn't hard to cream my pussy over his hungry tongue and mouth. I pushed down hard on his mouth as Mike thrust his finger to the hilt in my ass and I clamped tight around it as I orgasmed again.

This was just too much for my new lover as his balls tightened and then sent ribbons of spunk up through his prick. His helmet swelled and I nearly gagged. This sensational blew Mikes mind he later told me making him discharge spunk like a winning machine at Vegas discharging quarters, he just kept cumming and cumming. I had pulled up his length halfway so I could swallow the seemingly gallons of hot spunk swamping my mouth.

Underneath me Mike fought for breath as I ground down hard on his face, eventually pulling his finger out of my ass so he could tug on my hips to gain air. The taste of Mike's spunk was so fresh and salty, I loved it and swallowed all of it.

As my orgasm subsided I gently cleaned his softening prick with my tongue & lips, leaving the sensitive helmet to last. Slowly I eased my pussy off Mike and rolled onto my back on his bed, wiping the last of his spunk off my lips into my mouth with my fingers.

Mike slowly sat up and looked at me.

"WOW!!!," was all his could say.

"Well how did that compare?" I asked smiling at my young lover.

"To be honest Mom I don't know if I could compare the two," he beamed back.

He knelt up and then lowered himself onto my mouth to kiss me. We exchanged juices in our kiss, a cocktail of our flavours.

Finally he broke the kiss and lowered his mouth to my unsucked nipple. After a minute of sucking he finally came up for air.

"Mom, I think I need more time on your tits before making comparisons," he smiled.

"Fuck me," I said coarsely, "you have gained in confidence," and laughed.

"I would love to do that again as well," as his hand started to reach between my open thighs. I gripped his wrist before his fingers got to my pussy as I wasn't sure that I could resist him fucking me again.

"Stop, Andy will back soon," that brought him back to reality.

I made the most of his hesitation and climbed off the bed. I stood firmly erect with a wet juice & cum matted mound at the level of his face as he reached for me again. I turned and walked towards the open door.

I gripped the door to steady myself on worn out, orgasm weakened legs as I turned to face my latest lover, my youngest son, Mike.

"You had better put my clothes in the wash basket without Andy seeing you" I smiled at his crest fallen face lying on the bed, "and that had better be the last time you wank into my panties. He really did look crestfallen as he ogled my body that had just taken his virginity and exceeded his wildest dreams.

"And if you do feel the need to wank into my panties again then you had better come & see me," I smiled at him, "and I am sure we can work something out."

I slowly started to close the door, watching Mikes eyes run up and down my body like a condemned man having his last look. I smiled my warmest, most loving smile at my son as I said, "Now you know where Toby gained his confidence," and closed the door.

12