Doris' Private Secretary Ch. 04

Story Info
Doris hires an oral sex slave.
3.1k words
4.44
91.5k
18
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ossforyou
ossforyou
83 Followers

Chapter 4

Tom's job is never done.

(12: NOON)

While Tom ate his sandwich, he read the typed sheet inside the first envelope. Each of the women wrote their own special kinks so that no one but Tom would know exactly what each of them liked done to them. One thing that all the women would require is for his hands to be secured as he serviced them. Each of the women had her own set of leather cuffs in their desk drawer.

Karen wrote that she actually enjoys being orally serviced in every way, but one of the things that really turned her on was having her large size 11 feet kissed, licked and sucked. Many women loved having their feet licked, but what made Karen's special desire different was that she wanted me to lick and suck her pee from her feet, as she forced her feet into my mouth and throat.

Karen was a rare woman in that she actually climaxed when she forced her feet into a slave's throat. She loved hearing a slave gag as she used her other foot on the back of a slave's head to force her toes into a slave's throat. This really made her climax hard. The sight of a slave licking, sucking and drinking her pee from her feet gave her a wonderful superior feeling. She loved seeing her red painted toes being forced inside a slave's mouth. She prepared for the first session with Tom by already having peed in a large pan under her desk in which both of her feet were soaking in waiting to be worshipped. She had peed a lot and it almost covered both of her feet.

Tom walked up to Karen at exactly 12: noon.

Karen looked into Tom's eyes and she was not smiling. "Did you read my note Slave?"

Yes, my Queen, Tom replied. Karen placed the leather handcuffs on him with his hands behind his back. "Okay get under my desk and begin licking my feet clean and do not stop until every single drop is swallowed."

Tom looked at the long thick female foot and noticed her red painted toes glistened in Karen's piss; Tom licked and sucked Karen's feet. He swallowed her pee as one of her wet feet was placed on the back of his head, forcing his mouth to the bottom of the pan to insure he drank it all. Once the pan was licked clean, she ordered Tom on his back under her feet. Karen roughly rubbed the bottom of her feet on Tom's face. He licked and sucked the bottom of her feet. Karen than forced the heel of her left foot into Tom's mouth, stretching it to the extreme. For Karen this was foreplay. He would suffer greatly when she forced her feet into his mouth and throat.

Once Karen's felt every inch of her feet were thoroughly licked, she ordered Tom to sit with the back of his head against the heavy disk. She than shoved her left foot into Tom's mouth. Tom had never felt his mouth so stretched as Karen brutally pushed her foot deep into Tom's mouth and throat. Tom gagged, which really turned Karen on, ordering him to take it deeper. She than placed her right foot on the back of Tom's head and forced her left foot deeper as the same time. When she heard Tom gagging, she climaxed, shoving her foot forward and back, raping Tom's mouth and throat with her foot.

She than changed feet, shoving her right foot into Tom's mouth and placing her left foot on the back of his head. She began to slowly fuck his mouth and throat with her foot. Tom had never been so ruthlessly mouth fucked by a woman's foot, as Karen began to force her foot in and out of his mouth harder and harder.

Karen loved forcing a slave to gag as she raped Tom's mouth and throat with her foot. When she got Tom to gag she again climaxed. She did not pull her foot from Tom's mouth until she was finished climaxing. Karen took off the leather cuffs and advised him to hurry up and read Tina's envelope.

1:PM

Tom opened up Tina's envelope and like Karen, she claimed she loved all kinds of oral worship but her special interest was having her ass licked and sucked by a slave as she sat on his face. However, like all the women in this company, it was not as simple as that. Tina had a passion to make a slave really suffer under her big, deep ass. She liked putting things up her ass, like bananas, honey, strawberries, but most of all chocolate. She loved making a slave lick, suck and eat it all from her shit hole. She especially loved to have a slave lick up and down between the cheeks of her ass, using him as if his face was a piece of toilet paper. She also never wore panties and was always naked under her outer clothes.

"Do you like chocolate slave?"

Tom answered, yes, my Queen.

For this slave session with Tom, she stuck a small Hershey dark chocolate bar between the cheeks of her ass, which quickly melted. Tina secured Tom's hands, and had him place his head back on her padded chair at her desk. Tina pulled up her dress and squatted over Tom's face. She used both hands to spread her enormous cheeks. Tom gasped as he could see the melted chocolate completely covered the crack of her ass. Tina lowered her heavy cheeks on either side of Tom's head, wedging his face deep between her ass cheeks. Like a good slave, Tom begin licking and swallowing the chocolate as Tina grinded her ass on his helpless face. Tom licked as fast as he could, hoping Tina would show some mercy and allow him to breathe a little air.

"Stick your tongue deeper up my ass slave and eat all of my shit." Tina demanded. Tina began to rock forward and back on Tom's chocolate stained face.

Tom's tongue dug deep in Tina's asshole licking, sucking and swallowing the dark chocolate. Tina moved her asshole over Tom's nose and sat with all her weight, forcing his nose deep in her shit hole. Tina began to lustfully bounce on Tom's face, fucking his nose with her asshole as Tom licked her soaked pussy.

Tom lost track of time and felt dizzy because of a lack of air. Tina could care less, as she rode Tom's face to three mind-blowing climaxes. She finally raised her ass from Tom's face, released him from the cuffs and told him to go wash his face before seeing Dawn.

Tom began to realize that he might have made a mistake applying for this job. He thought he would be an oral sex slave to just one woman, which would be difficult enough, but being used as an oral slave to seven women was not something he was prepared to do. Nevertheless, he had no choice. He realized now why Doris and Karen told him that no one lasted more than two weeks in his position.

2:00PM

Tom than opened up the next envelope.

Dawn special interest was simple; she just loved to secure a slave under her desk as she used both of her hands to grind her pussy in a slave's face to climax after climax. She had a chair specially made, which was shaped like a horseshoe, so that a slave's face would be secured tightly to her pussy. Dawn was the kind of woman who poured out huge amounts of pussy juice and pee whenever she climaxed. She also demanded a slave swallow every single drop of her pussy juice and pee. Dawn liked to talk dirty, whispering in a slave' ear, telling him exactly what she was going to do to him.

Dawn secured Tom's hands and placed him on his knees. She began to whisper in this ear.

"I intend to smother you with my hot pussy slave and you are going to lick and suck my pussy until I pour my pussy juice and pee into your mouth. Do you understand?"

Yes, my Queen."

"I am going to fuck your face without mercy slave. I want to feel your tongue digging deep in my asshole as I fuck your nose with my pussy. When I climax you will be forced to drink and swallow all my pussy juice and pee, there will be a lot. You are nothing but a slave fuck face to me and I am going to use your face like a vibrator."

Dawn pushed Tom down into place. She grabbed the back of his head and secured it to the chair so his mouth was flush against her hairy pussy.

"Start licking slave." Dawn grabbed the back of Tom's head and began to grind her pussy up and down against his face. Tom licked and sucked her pussy and ass. Dawn was a multi-climatic woman. Her pussy gushed out pussy juice and pee after each climax. Tom mouth was being filled with liquid so fast that he gagged. He swallowed quickly to avoid drowning in Dawn's juices and pee. After Dawn climaxed four times, she released Tom, telling him he was a good slave.

(3: pm)

Tom opened up Susan's envelope. Her special thing was sitting on a bound slave's face with all her weight. She got off on breath control and hearing a slave smothering under her pussy and ass. When Susan climaxed she would grind her pussy and ass even harder on a slave's face. She seldom bounced her ass up and down on a slave's face, but rather got off on the joy of smothering a slave with her pussy and big ass. She was cruel and relentless when she rode a slave's face. For her, it was all about total control of a slave's very breath. Now and than she would briefly raise up to give the slave a quick breath, but her pussy and ass would ruthlessly be back grinding into his face.

Fortunately, Tom was in good physical shape and could endure the brutal face fucking Susan was giving him. Each time she raised up, Tom gasped for air. This made Susan laugh with joy, as she again and again settled her entire weight on Tom's face, grinding her pussy and asshole forward and back to climax after climax.

"I love smothering you with my pussy and ass slave." I don't give a fuck if you can't breath, just keeping licking and sucking my pussy and ass slave."

Finally, Susan climaxed for the last time, which almost knocked Tom out from lack of air. Susan released him and Tom went back to his desk to read the last envelope that had Janet and Helen's notes inside.

(4: pm)

JANET AND I DEMAND FULL SERVICE FROM OUR

TOILET SLAVE WHEN WE GET TOGETHER.

Tom quickly drank some coffee and had a diet snack bar to give him strength for the last hour and one half he had to work today. The reason Janet and Helen's envelope came as one was because they ALWAYS used a slave together. The note said he was to meet in the women's washroom at 4: PM and he was to strip down to his underwear immediately. Both of them would be using him until 4:30PM. He would be giving them total tongue baths beginning from the bottom of their feet and he would be secured on the special slave bench where they would fuck his face. They made it clear that they would both be using his mouth for ALL their toilet needs and would demand FULL SERVICE OF HIS MOUTH.

Tom was more scared now than with any of the other women he orally serviced. It was clear that Janet and Helen were going to use and abuse Tom like he never had been used in the past. Tom did not know that his boss, Doris had planned everything that went on today. She had also advised Janet and Helen that they would be the last to use their oral slave and to show no mercy to insure obedience to their commands. Doris chose Janet and Helen to be the last to service for the day on purpose. Doris knew they were the most sadistic and demanding of all the women. They were dominant Lesbian lovers and really got off using submissive men and women as oral sex slaves.

Tom entered the women's washroom a few minutes early and took off everything but his under shorts. Tom noticed the middle of the room had thick towels. Both women came in at the same time and Helen locked the door. Both women were Amazon looking, with thick thighs and huge asses and feet.

Helen spoke first. "On your back and put your head on the towels slave."

Tom responded immediately. He lay on his back on the carpeted floor. Both women took their dresses off but still had their shoes on as they stood over Tom's face.

Janet glared down into Tom's face. "It has been a long day and our feet are sweaty and tired slave. You will lick them clean."

At this time, both women took their shoes off. They both stood on either side of his head and both placed the bottom of one of their sweaty feet on Tom's face. The slave began to lick them both as they forced more of their weight on his face. Each of the women took turns forcing the heel of their feet into Tom's mouth, stretching it to the extreme. They than took turns sticking their toes in his mouth, making him suck on them. Janet than spoke to Helen.

"Shall we make our feet tastier for our slave?"

Helen laughed and said " yes, let's do it."

Janet pulled a large pan from one of the cabinets and squatted over it. She began to pee filling the pan half way. Both women laughed as they each put one of their feet into the warm pee. Both feet were dripping as they came on Tom's face.

"Lick and suck the pee from our feet slave." Helen ordered. Tom kept licking and sucking their pee soaked feet. Tom lost track of how many times they forced their feet into his mouth and throat, making him gag, which they clearly loved to hear.

When both of their feet were thoroughly licked and sucked, they ordered Tom to lie on the oral sex slave bench. They secured his legs, arms and head to the bench. They were both sexually excited from the through foot licking and sucking Tom had done to them.

"Shall we flip a coin to see who gets to ride his face first, Janet asked Helen."

"You take his face first Janet." Janet sat on Tom's face in the forward position and Helen sat on his chest behind Janet. Tom had never felt so controlled as both women began to settle on him. Janet's pussy and ass totally covered Tom's face as Helen urged her on.

"You go girl. Give this slave a face fucking he wont forget."

Janet did not need encouragement, but laughed as she bounced and grinded her pussy and ass on Tom's helpless face. She lost track on how many times she climaxed before changing position with Helen. Where Janet liked to bounce up and down on a slave's face, Helen came best when she just brutally rubbed her pussy forward and back on a slave's face, not giving him a chance to breathe.

Tom groaned under the onslaught of these two dominate women's pussy and ass raping his face. They kept taking turns, first sitting forward and than reverse sitting on his face. Both women made full use of Tom's face, forcing his nose in their pussy and asshole, as he licked them with his tongue. Even though Tom licked and swallowed as much of their pussy juice as possible, his face was still soaked.

Even though both women were finished climaxing, they both looked forward using Tom's mouth for their toilet. Janet ordered Tom to open his mouth because she was going to secure his mouth to her pussy. Janet settled so that her pussy was over Tom's mouth, forming a tight seal.

"Swallow every drop of my pee slave." Janet let loose full force, making Tom gag. Both women laughed, but Janet did not attempt to help Tom in anyway, as she just kept pissing full force into his mouth. She was impressed that Tom was keeping up with her flow, but that was only because she had peed in the pan earlier. She wondered how Tom would do when Helen peed in his mouth. Tom licked her pussy clean when Janet was finished peeing.

Helen looked down at Tom's face with cruel amusement.

"I am going to reverse sit you so that your nose will be up my asshole when I piss, which means you will not be able to breathe until I am finished peeing, and I do have a full load."

Tom was ready to beg her not to reverse sit his face while she peed, but Helen had already sat down on his open mouth. He felt her asshole open up swallowing his nose. Tom knew he was in trouble now, but could not panic. Helen began to pee full force, as Tom began to swallow as fast as he could. He kept swallowing and swallowing, but there was no way to breathe between gulps, as he began to gag as the pee totally soaked his face and hair. Again, both women laughed, knowing that there was no way a slave could keep up with Helen's flow in the Reverse Sit position. Helen began to climax and began to grind her soaked pussy and ass on Tom's face. She fucked his face for another five minutes before standing up.

Janet smiled at Tom saying, "You are through for the day slave. You better go home and get some rest for tomorrow. By the way, we both decided to give you a break today since it is your first day at work. BE PREPARED TO BE USED FOR OUR FULL TOILET SERVICE FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH.

Tom was exhausted and was just too tired to think straight. He realized he was trapped and would have to serve as an oral sex slave to Doris and her staff for one month. He fell asleep immediately after supper.

The alarm woke him up and he slowly sat up wondering how he could endure another day at work. He realized he had no choice but to continue being Doris's and her employee's private oral sex slave secretary.

END

ossforyou
ossforyou
83 Followers