Dorm Floor Bitch v. 01

Story Info
An effeminate freshman is made a slut in his dorm showers.
1.1k words
145.6k
68

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Michael, and I am a bisexual. I only get romantically involved with girls; I love dating them and have had several girlfriends. Throughout high-school, I was just a perfectly normal straight kid.

That all changed when I went to college.

It all started during my first semester at college. I live in a dorm, and for the first three weeks I had used the communal showers without incident. I never really saw any of the other guys on my floor. Hell, I only saw my RA once!

One afternoon I got back to my dorm. I had been playing racquetball, and was kind of sweaty, so I decided that I would take a shower. I got back, took off my clothes, wrapped a towel around myself, put on my shower shoes, and trundled down the hall.

I didn't know what it was about the dorm showers, but I found they made me really horny. Just showering in them, I'd get a hard-on sometimes.

I got in, drew the privacy curtain shut, and took off the towel, I turned on the water and stepped into the shower.

The water cascaded down my body. I'm a little bit shorter than average, around 5'6'', and I'm very slightly built. I have long brown hair that goes down to my shoulders, and I have brown eyes. My face is very soft, round, and smooth. If you haven't inferred this already, I look very effeminate.

As I shampooed my hair, the suds started to slowly flow down my neck and chest. It felt very sensual, and my dick started to rise and harden. I rinsed my hair and got out the soap. At this point, I was so horny I couldn't take it anymore. I turned the shower head slightly and lowered the pressure, so the water fell away from me. I backed into the corner and started to gently rub the soap across my skin, letting myself get covered in the suds. I caressed my skin slowly, and once my entire body was covered in the suds, I started to massage my cock.

I was in ecstasy there in my dorm shower, slowly masturbating, the suds slowly dripping down my body. The cool air hit my wet, soapy body, and I started to get goosebumps and a lovely tingling sensation.

The stall wall in front of me had a gap at the bottom for draining. As I pleasured myself, I saw two huge black feet step into my field of view. They moved around, preparing for the shower. I could see the bottom of two very toned, muscular calves. I was getting so horny knowing that here I was, jacking off in the shower, with just a stall wall between me and a very muscular guy. A little moan escaped my lips.

Suddenly the feet in front of me stopped. I froze, and watched as they slowly stepped out of the shower.

Suddenly the curtain to my stall was ripped open. There stood in the way a huge black man, who grinned wolfishly at me. "Well, what do we have here?"

I was so humiliated, and a little scared. I didn't like the look in his eyes. He stepped into the shower, and drew the curtain closed behind him!

"Alright you horny little bitch," he said. "Suck my cock." I tensed suddenly, and fear and revulsion coursed through my body. I had never thought of looking at or touching a man's penis before, let alone sucking one! "I said, suck my cock, BITCH!" He yelled threateningly. The guy was huge and rippling with muscle from head to toe; I knew if I tried to resist he could easily hurt me. So I got down on my knees and looked at his cock.

It was huge! A giant black cock stuck out from an unruly mass of wiry hair. Looking back on it now, I'd say it was about 7 or 8 inches long, and extremely thick. I looked up at him and whimpered lowly, but he just glared at me and raised his hand to hit me...

I didn't waste another second. Before he could strike me, I took the tip of his head into my mouth. It tasted salty...and...good? I couldn't believe myself. Here I was, on my knees in my dorm shower, being forced to suck a mans cock and I thought it tasted good! My cock, which had gone limp with fear, was beginning to rise again...

The guy must have noticed, because he almost whispered "Heh... look at you, little girly boy...you like sucking cock, don't you? You're a slutty little bitch, aren't you?"

And I had to admit... I was getting so horny. The feeling of a huge, rock-hard cock in my mouth, here in the shower, with the suds slowly dripping down my naked body, I was getting intensely aroused.

As I slowly began to get over my aversion, I began to slowly pump my head back and forth. I felt my lips dragging slowly and lightly across his cock. I began to pump faster, slowly speeding up the pace of my thrusting head.

The man started grunting softly; he was loving this. Suddenly he grabbed the back of my head and started to hump my face, his cock going slightly deeper in with each thrust. I could see at the bottom of my view his huge black balls bouncing back and forth with each thrust. As he got deeper into my throat, I could feel my gag reflex starting to act. With a mighty thrust, he shoved his cock deep into me, and I started to choke. The very tips of his pubic hair brushed across my nose, and he continued to fuck my throat despite my gagging. Right as I thought I was about to pass out, he suddenly pulled back, leaving only his head still in my mouth.

With a low moan, he came in my mouth. I felt his hot, thick seed splash against my tongue, coat the roof of my mouth, and shoot into the back of my throat. It was my first taste of cum, and I loved it. It was salty, with a taste unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

He pulled his dick out of my mouth and I collapsed back against the wall. I rapidly began to masturbate, and moaned with ecstacy. The huge man grinned and said "Heh...well, you are a slutty little bitch aren't you?" With that, he left the stall.

As I lay there, in the corner of the shower, cum dripping out of the corners of the mouth, I came, shooting my own seed all over my face and chest. As I lay there, moaning with pleasure, only one thought was running through my brain.

I was a slutty little bitch. And I loved it.

DORM FLOOR BITCH v.2 COMING SOON

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

This quick story reminded me of a bad, similar, humiliating experience of mine. I'm not sure I like this story. Just saying. I'm sorry.

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 7 years ago
nice

love the story and now i want a bbc too

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Love This!

Oh, I so love these stories! Imagine my elation when I realized there are more chapters! JOY! Oh, and I want to be Michael! :D

CumboiCumboiover 12 years ago
Mmmm

Loved it, got me hard as fuck, plz write more, an time permitting, longer ;-) TY

Willing2DoWilling2Doover 13 years ago
BBC Dominance

Good beginning. I do love being dominated by a man with a big cock, especially a black one.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Sissy's New Daddy Billie is forced to be a sub-sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Babysitter Babysitter guy becomes babysitter girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A College Sissy Ch. 01 Freshman is feminized, used by male roommate and girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories