Dorm Nightmare Ch. 02

Story Info
Resistance is futile.
1k words
3.86
63.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori couldn't believe this was really happening. She was only here in this dormitory because she was visiting for the weekend, trying to choose a college for next fall.

But five jealous girls had stolen Lori's clothes, and paddled her butt and her large breasts. Then they left her in the hallway of the coed dorm, wearing just a towel, with her hands tied around her own throat. They had also taken her glasses, so everything & everyone were just blurs to her.

When she crashed into Joe in the hallway, he took Lori into his room. Joe tied her ankles far apart and gagged her with a sock. He raped all three of her holes, and as he was demanding more, his two roommates, Jim & Bill, walked in.

All Lori could see were two new blurs in the dorm room. Bill asked Joe, "What's going on?"

"Look at what I found running through the halls." Joe answered. "Best part is, she's blind without her glasses."

"What are those things on her fingers?" Bill asked.

Jim spoke up before Joe could answer, "They look like Chinese finger traps. You can escape from one or two, but five...no way."

"What a great set of tits." said Bill, ogling Lori's grapefruit sized breasts.

"She crashed into me out in the hall, so I brought her in here for some fun." said Joe. "Why don't you two join me?"

"Love to." replied Jim, as he grabbed her aching tits, kneading and pulling on them.

"They look pretty red, and so does her ass." said Bill giving her butt a hard slap.

"Yeah." Joe replied, "She said some girls were paddling her."

Lori was struggling against the bonds holding her fingers and ankles, but all she could do was wriggle. She tried screaming, but with the sock in her mouth gagging her, it just sounded like moans & groans. Lori had already been raped, and now the two new participants were getting even more turned on by her wriggling, naked body.

Lori was completely helpless, standing with her hands around her own throat & her ankles tied to the bedposts. Bill slipped in behind her, and started milking her tender tits as Jim unzipped his jeans.

"No!!!!" Lori thought, "not two at a time!!!" She started struggling even harder, and kept trying to yell through the gag. "Look," said Joe, "you guys must really be turning her on!"

"No! Nooooo!!!" Lori screamed. But all anyone heard through the gag was, "Nnnnah! Nnnnnnnnnnah!"

As Jim's hard on started entering her from the front, Bill unzipped and entered her sore asshole from the rear. All four of their hands went right back to her aching melons, Bill milking them from behind Lori, and Jim rubbing, pinching, & twisting her nipples. The guys found a common rhythm, humping her together from both sides. But the guys were so turned on that this only lasted a few minutes. Jim & Bill each came inside her, and decided to switch places. This time they each lasted much longer, as they'd already come once.

"Nnnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah!" is all they heard from Lori.

"Wow, she really is enjoying it!" exclaimed Bill, as Jim & Joe laughed.

Finally, Jim & Bill came inside her again, almost simultaneously. Each of them then pulled out.

"Now I'm turned on again," said Joe, "Bend her over."

"Nnnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah!" shrieked Lori uselessly.

Bill grabbed Lori by her long red hair and forced her to bend at the waist. As Joe entered her pussy from behind, Bill suddenly said, "I want a blow job."

He removed Lori's gag, and before she could say anything, Bill rammed his hard dick into her mouth filling it as effectively as the gag had.

"Nnnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah!" is all Lori could say as Joe thrusted into her pussy from behind and Bill humped her mouth.

The next thing Lori knew, Jim was sitting on the floor below her and milking her sore tits roughly. "Hey, these melons really are amazing!" Lori heard him say.

"Bet you can't eat just one!" Joe said with a laugh.

After Bill & Joe had each come again, the three guys switched places several more times until each of them was completely spent. "That was fun. What should we do with her?" Jim asked his friends.

Bill said, "I have an idea."

Bill put the gag back in Lori's mouth, and then she heard him whispering to the other guys, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Jim wrapped her towel around her and tucked it so it would stay on. Joe untied her ankles, and Lori wanted to kick him, but she was too exhausted. Jim opened the door and looked up & down the hallway, but it was after 2am, and the hallway was deserted.

They took Lori downstairs & out the back door of the coed dorm, and she could feel the grass beneath her feet. She wanted to run away, but she was still gagged, with her hands tied, and blind without her glasses, so she knew resistance was futile.

"This door is usually unlocked." Bill said

She heard the door open and the four of them were now in a different building. All Lori could see were her three blurry captors , and a blurry hallway. She heard another door open, and suddenly Joe grabbed her by the hair and made her bend over. He shoved her forward until her head was up against the doorway. Jim then closed the door, catching her hair between the door & the doorway. Joe then yanked off her towel again, leaved her naked.

"I'm trapped!!" Lori thought. "Noooo!! Nooo!!" she screamed into gag, but all that came out was '"Nnnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah!"

"This is the men's freshman dorm. Lots of horny virgins here, so you won't be lonely." said Bill. "These guys ought to love those ripe melons of yours."

"Nnnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah! Nnnnnnnnnah! Nnnnnnah!" is all Lori could say.

"Have fun!" Joe said as he slapped her sore ass, and the three guys left laughing, knocking on several doors on their way out of the building.

"Why can't I wake up from this horrible nightmare?" Lori thought, as she saw several blurry shapes approaching in the distance...