Dorm Room Cuckold

Story Info
Justin helps a friend move and clean up.
2.4k words
4.3
112.5k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Hannah through my cousin Rebecca. Rebecca knew I was an ass guy, so she figured I would love Hannah. She was about 5' 4" with long blonde hair and the thickest girl I had ever seen. She had the smallest hint of a belly that just added to her sexiness and 34 C's that got lost because you couldn't stop staring at her ass. It had to be at least 55 inches around and she knew just how to shake it. She put any black girl I'd seen to shame.

I made no secret about wanting to fuck her. We were very flirtatious, always spooning on the couch and passing out together at parties when she was home during the summer. We never fucked because she had a boyfriend, and even though Steven sounded like a dick, I didn't want to be the guy she cheated on him with.

We went on a beach trip together with several other friends when she mentioned she wasn't sure how she would get moved back into her dorm since she had broken up with her boyfriend. I still had a few days of vacation left, so I jumped at the chance to help. She went to school in Nashville, and I wanted to go check out some of the local musicians. I also thought I had as good a chance as ever to finally get some of that soft ghetto booty.

It only took about an hour to get her moved in once we got on campus. We decided to throw a party at the dorm the first night and go out the next. I found my favorite whiskey at the liquor store she took me to and bought two bottles. She invited a bunch of friends over, and we partied our asses off. I woke up on the couch with a hazy memory and an empty bottle sitting next to me on the table. I stood up shakily and walked to the suite's bathroom.

Hannah's room was right across the hall from the big sink that the three roommates shared. The toilet was on one side of the vanity and the shower was on the other. While I was getting rid of the previous night's whiskey I heard sex noises coming from across the hall. I figured one of Hannah's roommates had found a fuck buddy last night. When I left the bathroom I saw Hannah's door was cracked just a little, so I decided to peak in on her and make sure she was ok.

As I walked toward her door the noises got louder, and I realized the noises were coming from her room. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as I opened the crack just enough to see who she had picked over me. I was met with the sight of a tall, lean black guy hammering away as Hannah was bent over with her ass up in the air. He was sending ripples through her fat white ass with every stroke. The sight was enough to give me an immediate hard on.

I loved interracial porn. It was basically all I watched other than some ass worship and facesitting every now and then. Watching Hannah get pounded by this black stud was more than I could handle. She was grunting and moaning, and I could tell she was about to cum. I slipped away from the door and retreated to the shower to jerk off. The shower just had a stall-type door, so I could hear her very clearly as she came on this guy's dick. Her orgasm must have sent him over the edge, as I could hear him bellow and her encouragement as he came. The thought of him behind her pounding her so expertly was all I could take as I came in my hand. I washed myself off and turned the shower off. I must have left the door unlocked, because as I stood there waiting for my dick to go down so I could step out with a towel when the door opened.

"Shit, I didn't think anyone was in there," Hannah exclaimed.

We were both caught with no clothes on. My erection hadn't gone down much, and the sight of her naked in front of me and the thought of what she was just doing made it come back with a vengeance. Hannah couldn't help but notice and put two and two together.

"Were you just jerking off listening to us fuck?"

I wasn't sure what to say. I couldn't play it off. I had no idea what to do when Hannah started laughing.

"I had no idea you were a cuckold, Justin."

I was floored. How did she know what a cuckold was? I had never been a literal cuckold, but I definitely leaned in that direction. I always watched cuckold porn, and had always fantasized about my girlfriends fucking huge black dicks and making me watch. I must have looked as dumbstruck as I was.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, Jerome," Hannah called out as she put her hands on my chest and pushed me back into the shower, walking in with me. She reached over and turned the shower on before putting her hand around my erection.

"So you like watching white girls getting fucked my big black cocks, huh? I'll let you in on a little secret. So did Steven. He loved to stroke his little white prick while Jerome in there fucked my with his ten-inch monster."

I shook my head, unable to speak through the haze of lust that had overtaken me.

"I was just coming in the clean up for round two. Since you're obviously willing, how about you do that for me? I'll let you watch the next round if you do a good job, white boy."

She had me. Her humiliation only turned me on more, and I wanted so badly to see Jerome make her fat white ass ripple. She smirked as I nodded, adjusting the shower head to the corner of the walk-in shower. She put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me into the corner and down.

I sat down in the corner, watching the water hitting Hannah's ass and bounce off. She stood above me looking down at me with the dirtiest, naughtiest look I'd ever seen. She lifted one leg over my shoulder, grabbed the back of my head, and guided my face into her pussy. Taking my cue, I started eating her pussy like a man starved. She had said I'd be cleaning her, but there was no cum in her pussy. Jerome must have used a condom. I guessed she was just sweaty and wanted to wash off. I certainly wasn't going to argue with her thick thighs around my head. I put my hands on her huge ass to steady her while she humped my face to orgasm.

"You certainly eat pussy like a cuckold. Let's see how you are at cleaning up."

With that she lifted her leg from my shoulder and turned around. Her ass was even bigger up close. I was so hard it hurt. I was a little confused about what exactly I was supposed to clean since apparently Jerome had worn a condom. Then Hannah spread her enormous ass cheeks and I knew what she meant. She had cum oozing from her asshole. I couldn't believe Jerome had fit his dick in her ass, and more impressed that it could take a fucking that hard from a dick that big. She backed her ass up until her cheeks enveloped my face. The only way I could breathe was through my mouth, and if I opened my mouth I'd have to take Jerome's cum. Hannah knew exactly what she was doing. I licked the cum dripping down her crack first, savoring the salty taste of Jerome's baby batter mixed with Hannah's sweat. Then I pushed my tongue into her asshole. With every lick globs of semen ran into my mouth.

"What a good cuckold," Hannah cooed. "Swallow that nigger cum. Suck it out of my ass. Pucker your lips and suck."

I did as I was told, sucking an entire mouthful of cum from Hannah's perfect ass. Being smothered by her and forced to suck cum from her ass was more than I could take. I came right there without even touching myself. Thankfully Hannah didn't notice, and the shower washed it away. The irony wasn't wasted on me. My cum went down the drain, while Jerome's got put into Hannah's fat ass, where she then put it into my stomach. The humiliation of it all kept my dick rock hard.

"You ready to see Jerome fuck me like you never could?"

I nodded, unable to speak, savoring the taste of her asshole on my tongue. I got to my feet and toweled of as fast as possible, following Hannah into her room.

"I found another one," Hannah said to Jerome.

"Fucking white boys. Y'all love to watch me fuck this slut, don't you? You hungry for more of that nigga cum, boy?"

I froze until Hannah slapped me in the balls.

"Answer him, white boy."

"Yes sir," I answered. "I love watching you fuck her, and I want more of you cum, sir."

"That's what I thought, cuck," Jerome said, dismissing me. "I got to get to work, so I've only got about 20 minutes."

With that Hannah pulled the sheets down, uncovering a huge black monster of a cock. He was ten inches long and as thick as my wrist. She stroked it a few times before mounting Jerome. She slid her pussy slowly down Jerome's cock before getting her feet under her. She turned to me and pointed to her ass. I moved between Jerome's legs on the bed and began licking Hannah's asshole while she rode Jerome's big black dick. After ten minutes of riding, Hannah had cum three times by my count. She lifted herself off his beautiful cock and moved to get on all fours.

"On your back, white boy," Hannah commanded.

I complied without a word. My head was almost hanging off the foot of the bed as Hannah sat on my face, almost making me think she would 69 me. That thought faded as quickly as it came. She wouldn't put a white dick in her mouth with Jerome's black monster around.

"I don't want your mouth off my clit for a second, white boy. And before you ask, yes, that means you'll get hit with Jerome's balls. You've already got a load of his baby juice in your stomach, so don't worry about it."

Jerome's cock filled my vision as he slid into Hannah's pussy. I didn't dare touch myself as the sight of Hannah's ass jiggling and Jerome's cock fucking her pussy would have me cumming in two strokes. His balls were at least twice as big as mine, and I knew he had buckets of cum in them. He fucked her so hard she didn't have a chance to fuck back. She just took his dick, screaming as she came.

"Fuck that pussy, Daddy. Show that white boy why he'll never get any pussy. Give me that cum, baby."

Her dirty talk must have worked, as Jerome's strokes got shorter and shorter.

"I'm 'bout to cum girl. Catch that nut."

Hannah turned around as he pulled out, putting her face in front over mine in front of Jerome's big black dick. As she opened her mouth Jerome exploded. I've never seen someone cum that much, and he had already cum at least once that morning. He covered Hannah's face and tit's in cum, and his last few shots ended up hitting my face along with what was dripping off Hannah onto me. I wondered how many white girls he'd knocked up with loads like that.

"Hope you left room for a second course white boy. She ain't gonna let you miss a drop."

"Thank you, Daddy," Hannah said, sucking the last few drops out of the head of Jerome's deflating cock. He was still bigger than me, and I was so hard I was throbbing. "I'll call you after you get off work." With that Jerome left.

Hannah sat up. I knew what she expected, and I couldn't wait.

"Start down here," she said, pointing to the few drops that had gotten on her stomach. I got on all fours, crouching down to lick her stomach. Hannah grabbed my head, guiding my tongue to Jerome's cum on her tits.

"You're a much better cuckold than Steven. Mmm, suck Jerome's babies off my nipples while you stroke that little white dick."

I didn't have to be told twice. I jerked my cock while moving up to the cum on Hannah's neck and chin. Hannah rubbed my face in Jerome's cum while I licked her face, swallowing Jerome's seed. I don't think a white boy ever had a better breakfast.

"Well I'm clean, but you're a mess now. Let me help you with that."

Hannah started licking up the cum she had just rubbed my face in. I kept stroking my dick, feeling my orgasm start to build. Hannah had a mouthful of jizz when she finished.

"Here's the way it's gonna be, white boy. You can only cum when Jerome's cum is in your mouth. Yes, you're doing this again. I like having a bitch boy when I fuck black guys. They fuck me so much harder when I make a white boy watch. You'll be my cucky when I'm at home."

With that she kissed me, pushing the cum she had licked off my face into my mouth. I blew my load into my hand as I swallowed, if you could call the few drops that came out a load. I certainly didn't hold a candle to Jerome's massive loads.

"You white boys always have the most pathetic loads. Those little balls just can't hold as much. Jerome will be back in about 6 hours. That gives you plenty of time to work up an appetite. I'm gonna let him cum on my ass. And you're gonna spend that time licking it. It's good think you like my asshole."

My dick stood straight up again as Hannah's sat her fat ass on my face. I don't think there's an ass in the world I'd rather stare at for six hours. This was going to be a good day.