Dorm Room Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn", Mike said.

It seemed like seconds after Mike cloaked my cock with his mouth that I began to erupt. His mouth was warm, tight, and sensual and I pumped a very healthy quantity of semen into his throat. After I orgasmed he grabbed his notebook and furiously recorded the details of this bout. He mumbled "viscosity too low", "not as sweet as it should be" and a few other comments that I could barely decipher.

We dressed and went on with our weekends which was largely separately.

***

Third Friday

***

"We have two weeks of good data using taste buds and oral stimuli", Mike said. "However, there is another high risk area that we don't want to neglect: the rectum. During the past two weeks we've hardly at all explored this region and I want to make sure we do that. That is, if you're comfortable with it."

I thought about it for a few seconds and said, "Yeah, sure. As long as we do this safely I am OK with it. You seem to have a handle on what's safe and what's not."

"Absolutely. What I am suggesting is a combination digital stimuli and exploration and penile stimulation and exploration."

Put that way it sounded like a mid term, not what it really was. I didn't understand exactly what Mike had in mind but once Mike got his tongue situated on my shaft and began to plug my pucker with his fingers it became crystal clear. He probed and prodded my ass with his fingers and it felt wonderful, warm, and welcome. Using barely more than his fingertips, he opened me up, literally and figuratively, to a new world of nerve endings I didn't even know my body possessed. All the while of course he did this while he sucked my cock. In three short weeks he had become a master cocksucker, so the session was mind-bogglingly awesome. I popped while he had his finger up my ass gently grazing my prostate.

Semen was still pumping out of my cock when, without even thinking about it, I threw Mike down on the bed and began to suck his cock, sliding my fingers up his tight ass. Mike moaned loudly as I feasted on his thick tool and it wasn't long before he also squeezed off a load of cream into my mouth. This time I could literally feel orgasm wrack his body because my right index finger was up his ass as he came; I could feel his ass tense and clench as his penis blew out a nice thick load of come. There was little time to relax as Mike hurriedly grabbed the notebook and scribbled down notes. After a few minutes we each took a shower and began to relax. Eventually we talked about what we had in store for the weekend.

It was a little after noon and both of us were secretly hoping the other was going to ask for an extension to the current session. Unlike our first two times, this was more interesting and more invasive and more fun. I was ready for more and so was Mike. So after a few minutes of dancing around the obvious, I broke the ice.

"I'd like to be explored further", I said. "I want to...you know...", I stammered.

"Feel it inside you?", Mike said.

"Maybe! I don't know." I looked at the ceiling for a moment and said, "yeah, I guess. I think it could be cool."

Mike cleared his throat and said, "Of course. While I'll do what I can to make it as pleasurable as possible, I don't think I need to remind you that we are blazing new trails in terms of diagnostic procedure", Mike said, clinically. "If the process isn't what you hoped, we can certainly try other techniques but I have to keep data collection at the front of our minds. After all, that is our primary charge."

"Yes", I agreed. "Oh, most definitely our findings are essential. Why else would we do these things?", I laughed out loud as I lay down on my back and tilted my hips, bent my knees and raised my legs. "I mean, it's not like we WANT to do them, is it? I mean, what rational male would engage in these activities if not for a specific reason? And our reason...my reason...is to make the world a better place. That's my justification",

"Absolutely. I couldn't agree more", Mike said as he positioned his thick head at my tender entrance. "For humanity", he said quietly as the large head splayed my opening and quickly sliped inside, gobbled up by my internal muscles. My body briefly shook, convulsing from the unwanted intrusion, and a shock wave passed through me as I crossed a sexual frontier. Mike's face grimaced as he slid an inch into me, my tight hole whitening his hard shaft as it slowly but deliberately made its way deeper and deeper. I felt a sickening sense of fulness as his warm, bulging head speared into me. It was quickly followed by a burning, tingling sensation at my opening.

"It hurts a little", I said quietly. "Please don't fuck me too hard, OK?"

Mike froze. "Shall we stop?"

"No, just...slow, OK? Just go in but go slow. And please don't come in my ass."

Mike pulled out and added more lubricant to my cheeks and let it run down to the crack of my ass. I shivered at the thought of having him slide his penis inside me again but I was so excited I was hoping this next penetration would feel a little better. Mike pushed my legs apart and once again put his big spongy head against my hole and pushed. This time I was so slick he popped in really deep all it once and it felt like a football was shoved up my ass. It stung at first but quickly turned into a sensation of deep pressure. It didn't feel great, but it didn't feel awful either. Mike began to piston his thick, steel hard rod into my body. This was a different story. It hurt like hell because he was so thick at the base and he went in too fast. I turned my head to the side to hide the pain in my face and gripped his shoulders tightly as he continued to ram his shaft into my tight virgin hole. My cock was so hard it felt like it was going to explode as Mike repeatedly pulled out and punched the slick head back in past my now gaping ring, sliding his thick penis inside me again and again. After a few minutes of anal assault I was relaxed and fully lubed and the sensation went from mild discomfort to incredibly good. I could feel the shape of his huge mushroom head purging me deep and thick and I loved the sensation of being fucked in the ass with his hard cock.

Mike's face contorted and I felt him swell. I knew he was about to come so I clamped him like a vise and squeezed his cock as he buffeted my asshole. His pace picked up for the brief seconds before his climax. I became disgusted as rope after rope of thick cream pelted my insides. He came like a banshee, screaming out loud. He jammed his cock balls deep which definitely hurt and his cock about ripped my asshole open as his thick sack slammed into my bare ass. I felt cheap and used and sore and stretched, especially when he pulled his cock out of my tight but no-longer-virgin hole quickly followed by a wet pop and the sensation of semen running out of me. I hated it and I felt like a whore.

"I asked you not to come inside me, Mike", I said sternly. "It was a simple request."

"I know but I couldn't stop. If it's any consolation, for our purposes this information is very valuable. I need you to record some things before we complete our activities for the evening."

I went to the notebook and recorded how it felt to be fucked and taking a big load of come up my ass. It was not at all what I wanted and that went into the book in vivid detail.

"Well, then", Mike said, "I guess we should continue?"

I nodded and Mike got on all fours and I treated him to an ass-banging, replete with sliding my tool as far as it would go before unloading inside him. He was tight as a drum but seemed to like my cock inside him, so I didn't feel bad for banging the living shit out of him. He said it was his first time also but seemed to adapt, and enjoy, the experience more readily than I had.

Never had I come that hard and when he whimpered a little as I pounded into his ass it only egged me on to giving it to him deeper, harder, and faster. I treated his ass like my own private pussy, ramming and jamming into it as hard as I could. Sensuality and consideration were out the window.

After I rolled off him I grabbed the notebook and wrote "what a tight little ass! Would definitely fuck it again."

Mike recorded a decidedly more clinical entry but even still I began to wonder about his future as a medical professional.

***

Week 4

***

One afternoon both of us were doing home work for a while when Mike got up and walked over to me with our notebook.

"I recorded this in the book", Mike said, "but I wanted to share it wth you."

"What's up?"

"Something I noticed last week when you were penetrating me", he said. "Ever since then, when I experience an orgasm I feel intense pressure down here", he pointed to the area between his nuts and his ring. "If I have something to balance the pressure it feels much better. I've been using a finger when I masturbate and that seems to help, but even then it still feels strangely vacant, almost uncomfortable when I climax."

"Really?!", I asked.

"Yeah, it's the strangest thing. When I orgasm, if I have a finger inside me, it feels somewhat OK. Otherwise it feels like my insides are going to fall out or something. I can show you what I mean if you would be so kind as to penetrate me while I masturbate."

Not one to put off such a request and seeing a friend in need, I stripped down and he did the same. Mike lubed up his tight ring and lay down on the bed on his back and I positioned my cock against him.

"You won't have to go in very far and you probably won't even have to move it inside me to feel what I'm describing."

I simply nodded in agreement as my cockhead slid inside him maybe an inch or two at the most.

"Just go in slowly and...OK, yes...just a little tiny bit deeper....yes, right there. I can feel you against my prostate. Now let me masturbate for a while. Before I orgasm I'll tell you and you should notice what I am trying to describe."

And with that Mike began to furiously stroke his meat, quickly approaching orgasm.

"Yeah, just stay there", he said. "You can move a little but not too much, OK?"

I began to move slowly in short strokes, dipping into and out of his tight ass.

Mike began to convulse. "In. Just a little bit in. There! There! Right there!!", he yelled. "Now push just a little bit. Oh my god, yes right there, push a tiny bit more! Yes, I'm coming! Coming! Feel it? Do you feel it?" Mike arched his body and froze as he let out a deep guttural moan. A second later a humungous load of come flew from his cock, literally covering his abdomen and chest. It was by far the biggest come load I had ever seen in my life and it was simply amazing to watch as he groaned again and again as a fountain of juice sprang from his cock.

By this time his ass had clamped down like an invisible burly hand had reached out and squeezed it. I had fucked a few women in the ass and this was a completely new experience but this did not compare. The chain reaction was immediate and I unloaded against the grip of his tight anus, spitting a river of thick juice inside him. My eyes rolled back in my head as I plowed a few inches deeper into Mike's tight bottom, both of us groaning through our respective orgasms, his waning as mine was waxing ever stronger. I finally screamed out loud and buried my cock balls deep into poor Mike's ravaged rump, plastering his velvety tube with respectable force and quantity of seed.

After I had unloaded inside him, I simply slipped out of his body and sat on the bed. I was dizzy and spent having experienced one of the most intense if not most notable orgasms of my 20-year life.

"Thanks", Mike said "for allowing me to have a normal orgasm. Your presence inside me was exactly what I needed. Did you feel that pressure?"

"Yeah, I felt it all right. It was like a goddam vise. I've never felt anything like it." I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and he did the same.

"Thanks" he said. "It's good to know I have a friend I can trust."

***

The following weeks brought new albeit formulaic adventures. But just because it was predictable made it no less exciting. If anything it was contrary to that idea. The anticipation of what was to come was incredibly exciting every week even though our stated purpose had not much to do at all with pleasure.

During the week we'd go about our separate lives and on Friday morning our ritual would begin. Around 10:00 one of us would casually stand up at some point to break away from homework, undressing and then making his way to the bed to masturbate. After a minute or two the other would join him. Usually the first on the bed would get sucked for a few minutes, then a 69 session would follow. I couldn't last as long as Mike because his technique in sucking cock was just amazing. On the rare occasions that he popped first, I'd let him come in my mouth but I never really did get completely used to swallowing come, so usually I'd let it dribble out of my mouth. Whoever did come first hosted the other with his ass. Sometimes another full round would ensue but that was less than typical. Usually by noon the session was over, the notes were recorded, and both of us were showered and, once again, going our separate ways.

This lasted all the way through January and February of 1980, when we turned 20. I never thought about it but I assumed that I was Mike's only case study, and I had no interest in pursuing any other men. This comfortable arrangement was a good balance of pleasure and medical research. Our notes were very detailed and every session was punctuated by recording any abnormalities or notations that compared with the previous sessions. As you can expect from 19-year-olds, there were plenty of jokes by me at least, but Mike took this very seriously and his attitude kept me interested.

Both of us seemed to get enough out of the situation to keep it going indefinitely until one day one of my afternoon classes was canceled. On Thursdays I had classes from 11:00 AM through 3:00 PM and I'd usually hook up with some friends afterward, so when I left the dorm at 10:30 I almost never came back before 5:30 or 6:00, sometimes even later. But one particular Thursday they had an electrical problem in our science building around 1:30 and the power was out in our lab. We waited around for about 20 minutes until the professor said to bag it and we all left. My next class was in a room down the hall and the next class was canceled, so I figured I'd head back to the room and chill out til 3.

As I walked down the hall and approached our room I could hear noise coming from our dorm room. Our room was L-shaped with a small foyer on the left and it wrapped around with the beds on the other wall, but we had a mirror on the wall facing the door so you could actually see the beds from the door. We didn't really plan it that way but it was good for a small room to make it seem a little bigger.

The noise was increasing as I got to the door and by the time I was at the door, I could tell quite obviously Mike had someone in there with him whose voice was a little higher than his. I figured it was a girl and I wanted to see what she looked like, so I very, very quietly and slowly opened the door to get a peek at her. But when I opened the door just a sliver, what I saw in the mirror was not a girl, but a skinny black man standing at the edge of the bed. Mike was licking and sucking this guy's schlong like a pro, popping it into his mouth and forcing as much of his dick in as far as it would go. The guy started to whimper and moan and he pulled his dick out of Mike's mouth and just held it there pointing at Mike's face for a few seconds. Then suddenly a river of come shot out of his cock and into Mike's waiting mouth. Mike's mouth was wide open, his tongue stretched as far out of his mouth as possible. This guy erupted in a nearly impossible manner, spewing thick streams of semen in a seemingly endless river of fluid. It was so much come that it looked fake!

Mike's friend said, "Mike you are so amazing! God you are so good, oh now it's your turn!"

"Wait", Mike said quietly. He got up from the bed and began to rummage through his desk, pulling out a green notebook just like the one he used when we had our fun together. He began to write notes into the book.

Wait a minute! I assumed Mike and I had a unique thing going! For some reason I thought I was the only one with whom he was experimenting, and I quite clearly now saw that was not the case.

I slowly and very quietly left the room and closed the door without either of them noticing that I had been there at all.

I knew what I had to do: I had to read that notebook. I had to know more about this "subject" immediately.

For the next few hours I went to the library and tried to study but ended up masturbating myself to a wild orgasm in the bathroom. On the one hand I loved watching Mike suck that man's cock and him coming on his face. It was incredibly erotic. On the other hand, I now knew that I was not his exclusive sex partner and that was unsettling. But the erotic part was clearly tipping the balance and I had to know more about him and also if I would ever have a chance to repeat that scene!

***

At 6:00 in the evening I returned to the room and Mike was not there. I looked at his schedule and he had a lab at 6:30 that lasted for 3 and a half hours, so he would not be home until around 10.

I had 4 hours to find that notebook, but it only took a glance at Mike's desk and I quickly realized that Mike had taken no effort to conceal it. I had always assumed that the other notebooks on his desk were for his other classes but I was about to find out that Mike was collecting a lot more data than I had originally thought.

The green notebook had nothing on its cover and the first page had a very official looking summary. Name: Randy. Age: 20. Height, weight, race. Penis length: 6 inches. Penis thickness: 5 inches around.

Summary: Randy is a friend of Renee from biology.

I turned the page. It had a large title:

Experience #1 Saturday, April 12, 1979. Randy and I were with Renee at a party where he became intoxicated. I was also drinking. When the party ended he invited me to come up to his room and I accepted. We masturbated together. There was no touching

Experience #2 - Friday April 18, 1979. Randy and I were again with Renee at a party and were not drunk and went back to his room. We masturbated and touched each other. This was the first time I touched another man's penis and it was exciting. I enjoyed it. It was interesting to caress his penis and I noticed a small bump on the shaft. Randy said he would talk to a doctor.

Update Tuesday April 22 - The doctor confirmed the presence of a spot on Randy's penis. He is ordering X-rays and other diagnostics.

Experience #3 - Thursday April 24. Randy and I meet and talk about his doctor visit. I fondle him again and confirm the lump and he can now feel it. I am surprised that I am much more able to find it than he is. This is not a sexual encounter; it was purely clinical.

Update - May 4 - Results come back negative. The lump is simply a benign mass and both Randy and his doctor are relieved.

Experience #4 - May 5 - Randy and I go to my room and after masturbating I offer to perform oral sex on him. He accepts and ejaculates in my mouth. This is the first time I have experienced this and it is pleasing. Randy offers oral sex and I accept. I ejaculate in his mouth and this is also pleasurable. I would do this again.

Experience #5 - May 6 - Randy and I perform oral sex on each other. This time we do it simultaneously in a 69 position. Randy ejaculates first and I ejaculate a few minutes later.

Experience #6 - May 7 - Randy and I again 69 to mutual orgasm, this time achieving an almost simultaneous orgasm but miss it by about a minute.