Dorothy and Adult Son Eddie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we covered that."

"But really, most of what is considered incest, has nothing to do with making babies. Individuals within a society have an aversion to some things, simply because it is a tradition. What two consenting individuals do behind closed doors had no negative effect on society, or them."

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"So individuals are free to follow traditions, or not, as long as no harm is done."

"Yeah, but not everyone agrees with that."

"No, they don't. But what they don't know, doesn't hurt them."

"So mom, where are you going with this?"

"I just wanted to stress that the problem with what happened the other evening is that there were not two consenting adults, because you did not discuss it with me."

"So...?"

"So, let's talk about it."

"Okay. You first."

"Well, let's have another glass of wine first."

She poured each of them another glass, and continued the discussion.

"I want to be sure you are not having some big guilt trip about what happened. You're no pervert."

"How did dad feel about stuff like that?"

"Your father was a complicated man. He once saw a mother kiss her adult son on the lips and thought it was just terrible. I asked what the big deal was, and he just said it looked gross, unnatural."

"How did you feel?"

"I didn't understand the big deal. I didn't have any urges to do it, but I didn't see any thing wrong with it. How do you feel about it?"

"I suppose I agree with you. Incest with procreation is not good. Kissing on the lips, just doesn't seem harmful."

Then Dorothy seemed to change the subject.

"I've been wearing these jeans all day. I thought we'd watch a movie tonight. Mind if I change into something more comfortable?"

"Fine by me."

Ed was already comfortable, in his cotton shorts and a T-shirt. He poured himself another glass of wine while his mother changed.

She came out in a long sleeve white man's dress shirt. Sleeves rolled up. Buttoned all but the top button. The shirt tail was long, but still above her knees. It wasn't sexy, but it sure was cute.

"Before we start the movie, and before we have too much wine, I'd like to, well, ask for a favor, I suppose."

"Sure."

"You'll have to admit you got the best part of our little, intimate contact, the other evening. So maybe you could, help me out, so to say."

Eddie was a little surprised, pleasantly so.

"Like what?"

"I'm not talking about romance or anything, but maybe you could use your fingers, to help me relieve some, tension, I suppose. You know, tit-for-tat, I did you, now you do me. There, I said it. Two consenting adults, no harm done."

"Sure mom. I mean, yeah. I agree, no harm done. It sure sounds fair to me. Now?"

"Let's wait a few minutes. I need another glass of wine."

She was anxious to start, but she wasn't. She was accustomed to the selfish Eddie, only looking out for himself. He seemed to have matured. This would be a test of sorts. It may take her a while to reach orgasm. Could he be gentle, and help her get there, or start thinking more about himself. She hoped this would not ruin their new found closeness.

"We could start watching the movie." he suggested.

"Good idea."

She had picked out a sappy chick flick, that he probably had no interest in, another part of the test. She started it, as they sat in the couch, about two feet apart. She half expected him to start pawing her, but he kept his distance.

She worked her way towards him, repositioning herself, but always ending up a little closer to him.

Eddie remained calm and hid his excitement. His mother had suggested he put his fingers in her pussy, used his hand to bring her to orgasm. She was not quite that blunt, but that is what she said.

Not every adult guy would be excited about feeling his mother's pussy, but Eddie was. Sucking a tit. Feeling her snatch.

He knew this needed to be her decision, her pace. Sitting on the couch together, seeing her, smelling her, too much.

He noticed a new depth to her smell. He found out later it was 'Black Opium'. It suited her perfectly. Not flowery, but woodsy, faint reminders of the kitchen, chocolate, vanilla. He wanted to scoop her up and hold her next to him. He had to contain himself.

She had worked her way to being right next to him. She took his hand and laid it on her thigh. She spread her legs, and put his fingers on the lace panties covering her crotch.

He could feel her coarse pubic hairs sticking out around the edges. They both pretended to watch the movie, as he slid his fingers inside her panties at the leg opening. The back of his knuckles rubbed against her outer pussy lips.

"Hold that thought. I need to get another glass of wine."

"Let me get it. I need one too."

"No, I need to get up anyway."

Dorothy put her glass on the coffee table, stood up, and took a few steps towards the fridge. She stopped, put her hands under her shirt tails, caught her thumbs in the elastic of her panties, and pulled them down. She took them off, turned, and with a smile, threw them to Ed, then giggled.

She returned with the wine glasses and set them on the table. Then, playfully, she lifted her shirt tails to expose her hairy pussy to Ed, before twirling and plopping herself down on the couch.

She spread her legs to give Ed room to get his hand in. He touched her soft inner thigh, then moved his fingers to her honey pot. He lightly rubbed her pussy lips working his fingers inside, before his mom stopped him.

"Wait, I'm too dry. I'd better get some lotion."

"I have a better idea."

Before his mother could stop him he had gotten on his knees between her legs and was putting his mouth on her snatch.

"Stop, Ed, what are you doing, you can't do this." She obviously did not have this planned.

"Relax mom. Two consenting adults, remember."

"No honey, you don't have to do this, I can get the lotion."

"I'm not doing this because I have to. I'm doing this because I want to."

"What if I don't want it?"

"Then I'll go get the lotion. Where do you keep it?" but Eddie did not move.

"Nevermind. We'll do it your way." and she smiled.

He put his arms under her thighs and tilted her up towards his face. He licked her pussy, unable to feel any flesh at this point. Her coarse pubic hair felt good against his tongue and lips.

It had been years since he tasted pussy.

He moved his mouth sideways, and his tongue split her lips, and touched her flesh. They both let out a soft moan. His tongue slid around the inside of her lips, adding a little moisture, and giving Eddie a little taste. He felt her inner lips, and moved his tongue up and down on them, first the right, then the left. He moved his mouth right and left a few times, spreading her lips, working his mouth further in. His mouth was fully inside her outer lips now, his lips touching her inner pussy lips. His tongue probed back into her vagina, feeling the soft flesh that had felt no tongue or cock for several years. With his tongue tip in as far as it could go, he bowed it, so that the middle of it humped up and touched her clitoris. He rubbed the two together, then pulled his tongue tip back, and under the clit. He was soft, and gentle, treating the clit like a delicate flower, whose petals might fall off if rubbed too hard. He lightly circled it.

His mother pushed her hips into his face, her hands holding the back of his head. Almost as if she were pushing him back, into the womb that delivered him, although that was not her intention.

Ed kept his face pressed against Dorothy's pubic hairs, but pulled his tongue back, away from her clit, and licked her inner lips, first clockwise, then counter clockwise. He wanted to give her a full range of sensations.

He could tell her own juices were starting to secrete.

He continued, lapping her loose pussy lips. He used his tongue, and lips, to rub against her female parts. He wanted to taste all of her. When she was ready to spill her juices, he was ready for them. He wanted them.

She squeezed her thighs together against his head and let out a slow, loud moan. Her hips bucked up against his face, then the two of them relaxed.

Eddie nuzzled his face in her snatch, then, still on his knees, came upright and looked into his mother's face. They both smiled, neither knew what to say.

Dorothy leaned forward, put her hands on his cheeks, and kissed his lips. One peck. Then another. Then a tongue onto his lips, his tongue responding, and a passionate kiss that followed. A kiss of lovers.

When done, their faces parted, both still unable to speak. They knew they had crossed a line. Neither one regretted it. They continued to look into each other's eyes. Eddie was the first to break the silence.

"I suppose we should finish the movie."

As he stood up his erection was obvious. Dorothy tried not to look at it, but couldn't help herself. Would Eddie expect another tit-for-tat, she wondered.

For Eddie's part, he did not want to push his luck, or disrespect his mother. He stood up, turned around and sat down beside her, putting his arm over her shoulder, and drew her close to him, holding her hand.

"Thanks mom, for letting me do that for you."

"Oh Eddie, thank you! You always were a good son."

Dorothy was ready to thank her son with more than words. She was ready to taste his manhood. She had been thinking about it. She knew she could make him happy. She was also reluctant to to be too easy. She wasn't the kind of woman who sucked a guy's cock at the drop of a hat, even if he were her son. She needed to know he was willing to wait, for her to offer. He was.

Dorothy had planned, if everything went well, to offer her son oral sex the next morning. She couldn't wait that long, she decided.

As soon as they finished the wine, before the movie ended, she whispered in his ear, "Why don't you sleep with me tonight."

Ed didn't have to be asked twice. He stood up, scooped her up in his arms, and carried her to the bedroom, like two honeymooners.

He lightly placed her on the bed, supporting himself on top of her, and kissed her lips. Their tongues melded, in a passionate lover's kiss. Her hand found its way to his crotch, and lightly rubbed his shaft that had become quite stiff. She slipped her hand inside his underwear, and held him with her fingers, rubbing his loose foreskin with her fingertips.

"You have been such a good son, you deserve more than a hand job."

12