Dosed

Story Info
Jessica drinks some tea laced with more than sugar.
2.7k words
4.43
67k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moldedmind
moldedmind
151 Followers

Jessica was touched by Karen's offer to make her a cup of tea, and eagerly accepted. The last few weeks before finals were a killer, not to mention the stress of Karen confessing her secret feelings for Jessica, as if things weren't already stressful enough. She'd worried for a few days that she'd have to move out of the dorms and make other arrangements, but Karen hadn't said anything else about it to her since, and things had gone back to normal.

Case in point: the mug of tea Karen was passing her right now. Just a friendly, considerate thing to do. She and Karen were totally fine again and, more importantly, Jessica wasn't going to have to find temporary housing for a month before she left for the summer, right during the busiest time of the year.

"Thanks," Jessica said, taking the mug. Karen gave her a brief smile before going back to her desk across the room, leaving Jessica to hers.

She took her first sip and was surprised by how good it tasted. It wasn't a flavor she could name, but it was delicious. She could feel it spreading over her tongue, wrapping it like a blanket and she followed her first sip with a second, taking a bigger gulp this time.

It didn't taste like anything she'd ever tasted before, but it was the most delicious thing she'd ever had. She couldn't stop drinking it, wanting more of that indescribable taste, wanting that warm feeling in her tongue to spread.

She finished the cup in no time at all and put the empty mug on the table in front of her. For a moment, she just sat, appreciating the buzz the drink had given her. Her whole body felt warm and tingly, and her mind, oddly sharpened. She went to turn, to ask Karen what kind of tea she'd given her, but as she did, she found she had lost the ability to move.

Oddly, this realization did not frighten her. She just kept feeling warm, and tingly about it. She couldn't turn around. This left her staring at the wall - unable even to move her head enough so she could look at her desk, or the pages of frantic notes she'd been leafing through and revising. That was alright with her - it was just such a warm, tingly situation to be in.

"The drug should be kicking in now," Karen said, from behind her, her voice surprisingly normal for the content she was conveying. Jessica heard footsteps crossing the room, and Karen's hand brushed between her shoulder blades as she grabbed the back of Jessica's chair and swiveled it around to face her.

"It's already spread through your body entirely. It won't even begin to wear off for another 12 hours, and when it does, I have more." She produced a bottle full of clear liquid from behind her back. "When it does wear off, you're going to be begging me for more. And I'll keep giving it to you, day after day, until this bottle is empty. By then, I won't need it ever again."

Jessica was still feeling warm and bubbly, but her rational waking mind was fighting its way out of the haze, freeing itself enough that she felt the first stings of fear and betrayal.

"The interesting thing about this drug is that the chemical it creates is replicable by the human body," Karen said with a smirk. "Every time I dose you, the drug is seeping into your brain, teaching it its composition, teaching your brain to secrete it. After a month's worth of doses, your brain will keep producing this drug, this feeling for the rest of your life."

Inside her mind, Jessica was screaming, but her body didn't seem to care. It was just sitting in the chair compliantly, buzzing with that warm, delicious feeling. It didn't seem to care that Jessica was outraged by her friend's betrayal. Nor did it care that Jessica was terrified by how permanent the drug sounded. It just hummed away with warmth. It was like a battery, holding a charge which hadn't been used yet.

"The best part of this drug is, it makes your brain super focused and ready to learn," Karen said, still smirking at Jessica. "If I did order you to study, you would have a photographic memory of each page of your notes. But I'm not going to do that. I'm going to force your brain to make more fun connections - more useful neural pathways for my purposes. You see, I haven't even shown you the best part about this drug yet," Karen continued, barely able to suppress the look of glee in her eyes.

"Jessica, stand up," Karen instructed. To her surprise, Jessica's body complied with Karen, her legs lifting her from the chair, until she was standing before Karen. When at last she was standing, to her horror she felt a throb of pleasure between her legs. If she could have moved, she would have covered herself reflexively with her hands - she had not been expecting that, and it made her feel incredibly exposed down there, even though she was fully clothed.

Karen leaned in close to Jessica's ear, and Jessica could feel Karen's breath on her neck. "The best part is, it rewards you when you obey." Her body shivered involuntarily at that word, against her control. Karen pulled back, still smirking. "You have no choice but to obey me now, and it's going to feel so good for you when you do. You're even primed to get a little spike every time you hear about - or even think about - obedience."

Again, at that word, Jessica shivered, and involuntarily, her thighs clenched together, over her throbbing cunt. She'd never felt pleasure like this before. She wasn't really a sexual person, and most of her masturbatory attempts had ended in frustration- this new pleasure was uncomfortable for her.

"Now, Jessica - strip for me." Karen instructed, and the look of hunger in her eyes was impossible to miss.

Jessica wanted to scream again, but her arms were already moving, lifting her t-shirt over her head, exposing her bra to Karen's sight. This time, as she moved through the command, instead of a throb upon completion, she felt a low-level presence of arousal throughout the entire motion. It started as a low hum, but the longer she took doing the task, the more it grew. At last when she stood before Karen naked, it crested - before she got an even bigger pulse of arousal, ending the task.

"Do you see, now?" Karen asked, the excitement in her eyes clear. "The drug is training you. You're becoming better and better at being rewarded for obedience, the longer it is in your system." Jessica let out a little whimper at that word again. In her mind, she was still mad, but it was starting to be drowned out by the feelings in her body.

The humming warmth in her muscles had increased, and each pulse of pleasure left a residue. Her pussy was particularly sensitive, and her nipples too. A new thought was coming in to her mind, pushing the anger and the fear to the side. The thought that it would be so good to touch herself now.

"Stand with your legs apart, Jessica," Karen instructed her, "And spread your pussy lips with your hands."

The pleasure she felt as she completed the task was stronger than the last time, and Jessica couldn't stop herself from moaning. It didn't help that when she was given her final reward of pleasure once she was standing there, splayed out for Karen to see, that she was acutely aware of the feeling of her fingertips on her pussy lips, and acutely aware of the shudder in her pussy as the pulse of pleasure ripped through it.

With that pulse, and the position she was standing in, a spurt of lubrication came out of her, and instead of rolling down her leg, since her legs were apart, and she was sort of squatting, it had nowhere to go but the hardwood floor of their dorm room.

Jessica felt humiliated by it, like she was an animal, soiling herself, but her body didn't care. The threshold of the warm tingles had raised again, and it was shifting from being pleasant to being uncomfortable. It was like there was a heavy duty furnace in the room, working overtime, and Jessica was sure she was sweating now. She could feel the sweat glistening all over her body, running down along her skin—dribbling from her nipples, dripping from her cunt—

She cried out again, only from what feelings were already in her body this time. It was all becoming so intense, it was hard to think.

"There's a good, obedient girl," Karen cooed, and the spasm in Jessica's pussy was almost too much for Jessica to bear this time. "So hard to think, now. But that's exactly the way it should be. You don't need to think anymore. All you need to do, is listen - and obey."

Jessica let out a guttural moan, feeling her cunt clenching and spasming even harder. She was obeying right now, she realized, even when she wasn't carrying out a task Karen had ordered her to complete. She was standing here because Karen had told her to. She was holding her pussy open with both hands, feeling it lubricating over her fingers, and hearing it pour onto the floor beneath her, standing naked, all at Karen's command.

Her obedience was constant, and it would never stop again, she realized. She was obeying. Everything was obedience. She was so close - her mouth a wordless oh, as she felt the realization of obedience everywhere in her body. She was obedient. She was obedient. She always would be. It felt so good.

But there was no relief, not yet. Each second she stood there, obeying Karen's command, the hornier it made her, the more pleasure she felt, and she felt it everywhere. Her nipples were aching, her cunt throbbing and dripping wet. And it only kept getting stronger.

Karen was stroking her hair now. "You've learned your lessons so well, pet. I've got one more command for you, and when it is complete, you will be rewarded with an orgasm."

Jessica stared, holding her breath, barely able to contain herself. She wanted to come so, so badly.

Karen gave her a naughty smile. "Lick me out to an orgasm, and you'll have your own."

That was all she needed. Jessica pounced on Karen, knocking her back onto Karen's bed, and dove between her legs.

***

After about twelve hours of constant orgasms, for both Jessica and Karen, the drug wore off. For the first time, Jessica was able to coherently think again. As she lay there, wrapped around Karen in her bed, she tried to summon up all that anger and fear from before, but it was so hard to do - she was so completely blissed out from the never-ending pleasure, it was impossible to summon a negative feeling. Everything was so delicious, every muscle was singing, and her cunt was singing loudest of all, deliciously satiated.

Still, she knew this was probably her last chance. If she felt this blissed out now, how would she be in another twelve hours? If she was going to escape, it had to be now.

Carefully, she lifted her arm from Karen's body, and crept off the bed. She thought she was home free, when she heard Karen's lamp click on behind her, and she froze in place.

"I see it's time for your next dose," Karen observed, her voice husky with the after fog of lust.

"I won't take it," Jessica said weakly. "I'm not going to let you turn me into your submissive slave. I'm leaving. I'll sleep on the street if I have to. I'm not doing this."

Karen laughed, and shook her head. "You will do it, Jessica. You will beg me for it, and if you beg me hard enough, I'll give it to you."

Jessica's mind deliberately misinterpreted Karen's statement. In her mind, Karen wasn't giving her the drug, but more sex. The image of being back between Karen's legs, with Karen between hers, awakened her cunt again. She could almost feel a phantom licking on her clit, could almost taste Karen on her tongue.

"Why would I beg you?" Jessica asked, trying to steel herself against the pleasure.

Karen raised her eyebrows, as if surprised the answer wasn't obvious to Jessica. "Because obedience is pleasure, Jessica. And you're already hungry for more."

It was true. She could already feel herself getting wet again. The drug had changed her, even in twelve hours - the neural pathways Karen had encouraged her brain to make and had spent hours and hours reinforcing in every way she could think of, were still there even with the drug out of her system.

"It changed me, didn't it," Jessica said. "I can feel it. I can't forget how it felt," she moaned. Her hand had drifted in between her legs again, teasing at her clit without her even realizing it. The voice in her head was screaming at her to stop, that if she went through with it, she'd never get away.

But why would she want to get away, when it felt this good to be Karen's personal toy? Her pussy was already gushing onto her hand again, and she was already primed for another orgasm.

"Please," she moaned. "Please give me more of the drug. I want to feel that blissed out again. I'm so close to feeling it, but I need it. I need to shiver and twitch every time you whisper 'obey' in my ear - I need to feel it increasing more and more each second. Please."

Karen scoffed. "You call that begging? You've really got to convince me you need it."

Jessica fell to her knees, panting, and put her hands out to go onto all fours. "Please," she said, her breathing becoming ragged. "I need to obey," she whined. Even without the drug, that word made her helpless. It had become permanently associated in her mind with all those delightful sensations... Karen saying it as she tweaked a nipple, Karen saying it as she frigged Jessica with one hand, sliding her fingers in and out of her snatch, Karen commanding it over and over again as Jessica tongued her out for dear life, and Karen whispering it to her, huskily, as she stuffed the thickest dildo Jessica had ever seen into her...

"I need to feel that pleasure only obedience can give me," Jessica moaned. She was rocking back and forth now, imagining Karen was behind her with the dildo again. "I need to be perfectly obedient. I need it to teach me even more. I need to get to a place where I feel like that all the time, and the pleasure never stops," she whined again, feeling her cunt already spasming.

"You've convinced me," Karen said, reaching for the bottle on the end table. Jessica fell into a kneeling position, watching the bottle with complete focus already. Her eyes were locked on to the sight of Karen unscrewing the lid, and she shivered as Karen took an empty plastic cup and filled it. She kneeled down in front of Jessica, drawing Jessica's head forward, placing the lip of the cup in Jessica's mouth, and tipping it back.

As the liquid hit her tongue, Jessica felt the warmth of true obedience already spreading through her and she shuddered as she drank it all, feeling it gushing through her erogenous zones, drenching her pussy immediately.

"That's right, Jessica," Karen murmured, as Jessica was drinking the last of it. "You're already obeying so well."

The thought alone was enough to tip Jessica over into orgasm.

END

****

AN: Thank you for the positive reception to my first story! I appreciate all comments and feedback very much.

My plan right now is to post twice a month, so see you again in two weeks!

Thanks for reading!

moldedmind
moldedmind
151 Followers