Dosed Again

Story Info
Jerry takes advantage of Ali again.
999 words
4.22
42.9k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali and Jerry were at the pool in her backyard when Jerry slipped ecstasy into her drink for the second time. She'd been frigid with him ever since he took her ass a few weeks ago while she was hopped up on Molly and he just had to get her to loosen up again.

She was lying on her stomach and had to know that she was teasing him by wiggling her little ass trying to get comfortable. "Babe, you better put some lotion on and hydrate. You look like you're starting to burn."

She sat up, downed the rest of her juice (and the drugs) and started to apply sunscreen to her front side. Jerry watched as she applied it to her chest, letting her hands slip under her top and bottoms, not missing a spot. She laid down on her back. "I needed to flip anyways."

Jerry hopped in the pool to do a few laps. He needed to keep himself occupied while the drugs kicked in. After about thirty minutes passed, Ali turned back onto her stomach, "I'm getting so hot. I think you're right about the sunburn. Can you lotion my back for me when you're done swimming?" She asked.

Jerry hopped out of the pool and dried off. "Of course babe." He grabbed the sunscreen and started massaging it into her shoulders.

"Mhmm, you have the best hands." She wiggled her butt, "make sure to get a little below my swimsuit line."

"Of course." He moved down to her lower back and pulled her bottoms down so her crack was showing and lotioned her there.

"Mmmnnh.." she softly moaned.

He moved down to her calves and started working his way up. When he reached the top of her thighs she spread her legs a little and he let his fingers slip underneath her bottoms. He used his thumbs to part her cheeks and liberally applied lotion between them, making sure to circle her anus gently a few times.

"Oh god!" She cried out when he let one of his thumbs 'slip' into her ass. She turned around and sat up, "what is your obsession with my ass Jerry?"

"Sorry babe, you kept wiggling it and moaning. I couldn't help myself." He quickly pulled her in for a kiss. As he kissed her and she relaxed against him, he took her hand and placed it on his hard cock, "please help me with this baby."

She smiled against his mouth while she stroked him, "Okay. That I can do." She pulled his swimsuit down and got on her knees between his legs. She looked up at him shyly, "I don't normally do this but for some reason the idea of you cumming in my mouth sounds really good right now so don't hold back."

With that she lowered her head and kissed and licked him before taking him fully into her mouth. She began thrusting her head up and down, sucking him hard. Every time she got to the tip, she sucked him all the way down until he felt the back of her throat gagging around the tip of his dick. Jerry felt his balls draining as his cock hardened to its largest ever inside her lips.

He came after only a minute or so and Ali happily swallowed it all up, licking him clean. He pulled her up to taste himself on her lips. "That was so good baby." And he patted her on the ass.

She continued kissing him, rubbing her crotch against his dick until it became hard once again. "Oh baby, now I need you to fuck me, I'm so horny!" She pulled off her bottoms and hopped onto him.

He untied her top, freeing her tits and lowered his head to nibble on her nipples while she rode him. He grabbed her ass, spreading it and rubbing it while she moaned, distracted in her pleasure. He positioned his thumb below her so that when she came up and down on his cock, his thumb slipped easily in and out of her ass.

"Ah!" She screamed and he felt her ass clench around his thumb as she came. She collapsed on top of him. He was still rock hard. He let her rest a minute while he ran to get them more water. When he came back she was passed out on her stomach.

Jerry sat on the chair next to her and stroked his cock while he massaged her bare ass with his free hand. He lubed her up with his precum and slipped two fingers in and out of her ass at increasing speed. Ali moaned deeply.

Excited that she was turned on, Jerry climbed onto her, one leg on each side of the chair. He pulled his fingers out and positioned his cock at her tight opening. At first there was no give so he pushed hard and, suddenly, he went all the way in.

"Ah!" Ali yelled out beneath him and tried to sit up. He pushed her back down and held himself still inside of her for a moment before gently thrusting in and out until she relaxed below him.

"See? You liked this...remember?" His thrusts were getting harder now and Ali had to admit she was turned on. She liked that he wanted her ass so badly, he had just taken it when she was vulnerable.

"Mmnh yeah baby that does feel good. Don't stop!" Jerry pulled her up on all fours and grabbed and twisted her nipples as she now bucked back against him, taking the lead. He came inside of her, grunting and shaking.

He collapsed onto her back letting his cock slowly slip out of her ass. He kissed and rubbed her back, "You ok?"

She flipped herself around beneath him, looking into his eyes, "That felt so good baby, I'm glad you were so persistent." Ali kissed him and then whispered into his ear, "You can have my ass anytime."