Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee said, "What? Man! I would never have guess that Dot. You look far to young to had two kids let along a teenager."

She thanked him and drank some of her warm beverage. Lee love the look she gave him as her eyes lifted up into his as she sipped her coffee. He told her how nice she looked and how young she looked. Dot was blushing, more than she ever blushed in her life. Finally she said, "You must work out a lot too Lee you look very fit for a...."

He said, "Banker."

She laughed and blushed. He laughed and said, "Yea, well we're not all like the old white Monopoly guy with the big hat. Some of us really do watch what we eat and we try to stay in shape. But it gets harder each year. Not only because I am now over 30 but because of the increase in the workload that we all have now. They just keep laying more and more on us. I'm sure Tim can understand that."

She smiled and said, "Oh you don't have to tell me about getting older! I know! God yes do I know!"

He said, "Well you're not that old Dot. I mean you can't be that old."

She smiled and patted his hand then she said, "How old do I look Lee?"

He laughed and said, "Oh no! I'm not answering that question! That's a set up if I ever saw one."

They both laughed and she said, "I'm 36."

He looked at her for a few minutes and then she saw his eyes go down her body and up again. She blushed again as she saw him look at her breasts for a long time. She looked down quickly hoping her nipples had retreated again. But they didn't and she saw them still pointing out against the material of her top still hard as hell. She wondered if it was still the cold air or from Lee looking at them? He said, "Well you sure don't look that old Dot. You look very much in shape. Let me tell you there are a lot of women in there 20s that don't look as good as you do. You must spend a lot of time working out. Do you go to a gym or workout at home?"

She told him it was a gym near their home in Longmeddows. He said, "Nice neighborhood."

She thanked him and she said, "Well you look like you had an outside job Lee and you look like you lift a lot. Your arms are ripped."

She reached and felt the one closest to her. She said, "Oh yes! You're bigger than you look."

This time Lee blushed and told her, "Well no one would notice. That's a good thing about being black."

He smiled and she giggled. Then he said, "Thank you Dot. You're very nice. So Tim works with the lending area. That's a good field Dot not many weekends or late hours during the week."

She said, "Well he does bring work home with him sometimes. But yes, he doesn't work many nights or weekends and that's good since he does play baseball with the office guys twice a week and is thinking about helping with the coaching of the little league in the area."

Lee smiled and made a mental note about that. Then he smiled again and said, "Hell with me I'm out three or more nights a week and usually one weekend a month. It's a hard job to keep these guys happy. I guess that's one reason why I'm not married."

Dot said, "Oh so you're not married. A nice looking guy like you who works in a bank and some beautiful woman hasn't snatched you up yet? How come?"

He said, "Well maybe I haven't met the right woman yet."

He looked directly into her eyes and she finally lowered them and picked up her coffee again. Then as she drank it she looked up over the cup and he saw the spark in them. She put her coffee down and said, "Well I was just wondering. Glad you're not gay!"


He laughed loud and told her, "Gay! There's not a drop of gay blood in me Dot! I absolutely love women!" He looked directly into her eyes and said, "Especially beautiful ones who kept in shape."

Dot felt her thighs tighten immediately with that last remark. She didn't break the look this time but just continued to look into his dark brown eyes.

She felt him take her hand and hold it as they just looked at each other. Then she finally broke the magic between them and said, "Well I better get back to the husband."

She stood up and looked down into his face again. She smiled at him and said, "Thanks! Thanks for lifting my spirits Lee. You are a nice guy and I thank you for your compliments."

He said, "Well I meant them Dot. And no I'm not that nice a guy. You are a very beautiful woman and if there is a time when you would like to talk, talk about anything with me. All you have to do is call me. I wold like to see you again. Tim too."

He handed her his business card after writing his cell phone number down on the back of it. She felt her heart jump as she watched him jot down the number. As he handed it to her she saw the large lump in his slacks. She did a double take of it and then looked it his face again and saw him smile at her. She knew her nipples were rock hard and they actually hurt as they rubbed against her bra. She had just been hit on and she liked it.

Dot poured anther cup of coffee and walked outside watching Lee as she did. He said, "Anytime any place Dot I'm serious."

She said, "Thank you Lee I know you are."

She came to the seat next to her husband and as she felt the cool air on her again she realized her panties were very wet. He took his coat and placed it around her shoulders. When she looked at the score board she realized it was the top of the 9th inning. She must have been sitting with Lee for about an hour.

Tim was the one who now had to go to the bathroom. He got up and walked towards it. Lee said, "Hey Tim when you come back sit down with me a minute buddy."

Tim said, "Sure Lee. But now I have to really go!" He hurried towards the bathroom and Lee followed.

As the two men stood there pissing Tim looked down and saw Lee's cock. Tim didn't say anything but he realized Lee's cock was completely soft in his hand as they stood there in the men's room going. Yet it was as big as his was when he was hard. He said, "What's up? What did you want to talk about?"

Lee said, "I was wondering if we might do some business that all. No big deal. You work with lending and I might be able to throw some business your way once in a while. The bank I work at is so uptight they turn down some of the loans I submit their restrictions are much to tight and it keeps some of us from developing more business. We're working on the loan committee but that takes time. If you're interested I can send that business to you for your review and perhaps approval. Sometimes other banks and lending companies aren't as closed or as hard to get approvals to than my bank."

He was talking but he saw Tim look at his cock. Lee wondered how big Tim was too. Most men think about that but most don't really look unless they're unsure of themselves. But seeing Tim look at his black cock made Lee wonder how big Tim was. He wondered about it from the standpoint of Dot. Lee wondered what Tim was giving Dot in bed. So Lee looked down and saw the 1 ½ or maybe 2-inch lomg little soft cock that Tim was holding with his finger and thumb. He was small.

Lee wondered if Dot enjoyed his small cock enough so she wouldn't think about him. Then he heard Tim talking and it woke him from his daydream of Dot seeing his big black cock. Tim said, "Well yes I'd be interested in any business you can send my way Lee. We do loan money to some folks who have a low credit score. Yes, send them to me and I'll try to work it out. We might do well together. You send the loan and I hope it gets you more business."

Lee thanked him as he zipped up and washed his hands. As Tim stood next to him Tim realized he liked Lee and was glad he had met him.

Outside freezing Dotting was thinking of Lee too. She liked him too and couldn't get over the image of his cock pressing against the material of his slacks. She smiled thinking he was much bigger than her husband and he had hit on her even if her husband was there just a few feet away from her. He had balls! And she wondered if they were big too. She giggled to herself as she felt for and found Lee's business card in the pocket of her jeans. She wasn't sure if she would call him or not after all she was a wife and mother. But the idea did excite her a little.

Oh shit!! Who was she kidding? It excited her a great deal and she felt warmer wetness between her legs. She also knew it was the first time in a long time that a very nice looking man had found her attractive enough to sit and talk with her. Let alone hit on her. Yes, she liked this black man and she knew he liked her. Alot!

That night Tim and Dot arrived home very late. But Dot was so sexually worked up from talking with Lee earlier that evening that she insisted they make love. Tim was very tired but tried to give his wife what she wanted.

As usual Dot initiated the session. As she lay with him naked on the bed she began to stroke Tim's semi-hard cock. She took it in her fingers and had no problem getting her hand completely around its thickness. As she squeezed it and stroked it she could feel it begin to enlarge and thicken. Tim wasn't that big but he got hard quickly and as she played with him they kiss and tongued each other.

Like usual when they did have sexual contact, Tim couldn't wait to take hold of Dot's lovely large breasts and suck on them. He loved those big beautiful breasts. She remembered when he use to try and touch them and suck on them all the time. He was so bad back in the early years of their marriage she had to stop him sometimes when he reached for her in public.

As he moved to kiss and lick on them tonight he moved down her neck knowing she loved to have her neck kissed and touched. She smiled as she held him knowing he would soon be sucking her hardening nipples and she loved that. Tim didn't disappoint her as he licked and kissed those large mounds of flesh that were one of her body's prize features. She felt both hands cup one breast as he lifted it to his mouth to please her. He reached her right nipple first and took it into his mouth. She sighed. He heard her take in a breath of air quickly as he sucked the nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it. Yes, she loved when he did that. But she loved his tongue even more when he was licking her pussy. Tim made her feel good when he did that for her. It was just to bad that he didn't do it for her more often these days.

She held his head with one of her hands as she continued to stroke his cock with the other one. "Oh Tim that feels so nice! Yes baby! Suck it! Suck my nipples harder baby", she whispered as he moved his hands and lifted it to his mouth. He ran his tongue over the hard flesh and bit the nipple gently as he started sucking it

Dot than put her arms around Tim and when he came back to her lips she began to kiss him again as she pumped her tongue deep inside his mouth. Tim smiled as he felt her begin to rotate her hips rubbing her pussy mound on his body. As he lay on top of her now she rotated her hips so she was rubbing her pussy on his hard cock pressed between them. He was ready for her now but she wanted more foreplay. She wanted him to eat her pussy first.

Dot was horny, as horny as she had been in months. And since it had been weeks since she had been fucked she really wanted it tonight. She almost couldn't wait until Tim was inside her but first she wanted his mouth between her legs and his tongue inside her so she could cum.

Dot pushed on Tim's shoulders as a pleaded for him to go down on her. She was wiggling under him and she whispered, "Eat me first Timmy! Eat me please baby!"

Tim's face moved over her body and he slid down licking between her globes as he went. Down over her Stomach his mouth kissing and to touch where he knew she liked the most. He moved slowly as she gently pushed on his shoulders more in a way to guide his mouth to her open pussy. She was so damn horny. She closed her eyes and her brain showed her the black man's face. It was the man she had met and talked with tonight.

Dot had never been with a black man but as she closed her eyes and her husband moved over her mound and bald pussy kissing it, she was thinking of him now. She could feel her husband's breath on her wetness. But, in her brain she saw Lee's face. As she felt her husband's lips touch her pussy she moaned loudly as Tim began to lick and kiss her snatch. In her brain she saw Lee reach for her shoulders as he started to pull her to him. But she took his black hands and moved them directly to her breasts. She saw in her mine's eye Lee cupping both of her large breasts with his bigger hands. As he did he became the aggressor. She moaned and said to herself, "Suck them. Suck them for me Lee."

She heard him say, "I plan to suck them and your pussy cunt to baby! I plan to make you my slut tonight."

She felt her husband push his tongue into her pussy and begin to lap up her juices that were flowing freely now. As she lifted her hips and started to pump her pussy on Tim's face she was slowly fucking it. In her brain she saw Lee squeezing her breasts and pulled on her nipples harder as she took his big cock in her hands. She could not get her hand completely around it and had to use both hands!

She moaned, "Yes baby! That's it! Suck my pussy."

But in her brain she was saying, "Yes, now this is a cock. This is the cock I want to fuck me! Oh God Lee your cock is so big! Please, put your big cock in me and fuck me like I have never been fucked before! Make me cum Lee, make me have a cock orgasm!"

She moaned as she felt her husband licked and sucking and inserted two fingers into her hole. She arched up higher and began to pump her puss against them. In her brain Tim's fingers were actually Lee's cock. She moaned louder as Tim buried them into her fully. He searched for and found her "G" sport and rubbed it as his lips and tongue sucked on her pussy's clit.

Dot came up off the bed and began to fuck herself on Tim's mouth and fingers now and she was moving as if she was ready to cum. Tim knew that and sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it as his fingers pumped her hole. In her brain Lee had buried his beautiful black dick all the way into her hole and was giving her what she really wanted and needed. She cried out, "Oh God don't stop! I'm going to.......cummmmmm!!!!"

And she did! Her body was racked with waves of pleasure as she rocked and pumped and thrust into her husband's face. Dot was fucking her imaginary black lover as she fucked herself hard and fast against Tim's fingers and mouth! In her brain Lee was ramming her with his big cock and driving her higher and higher up that ladder of passion and lust! She felt him ram it into her again and again and she cried out and held what her brain was sure were his big black shoulders.

But in fact her hands were holding her husband's head and as she locked her thighs against his ears and climaxed hard. It was beautiful and she felt her body enjoy the orgasmic feeling as it swept over her completely pleasing her greatly. When she had achieved her peak and started to come down a little she looked down between her legs and saw Tim smiling up at her. She pulled him up and said, "Oh God Timmy. Please baby! Fuck me now! Fuck me good tonight! Please!"

He moved quickly up and positioned his cock at the opening of her sex. With one push he was fully inside her. Tim bent down and immediately began sucking on her tits again. She reached down and adjusted him so she could feel his cock better inside her. As she did he told her he wanted her on top! She held him as they rolled over. It was his favorite position not hers.

Tim had slipped out of her from the roll over and she reached between them as she centered her body over his and straddled his hips. She took his cock in her fingers and guided it into her pussy again as she lowered herself all the way down on him. In just a second or two she was sitting on all of his cock and lifted up slowly so he wouldn't come out again. Tim took hold of her hips to help steady her weight as she started to ride him.

Dot felt Tim's cock in her about 4 inches. That was as deep as he could get it. She placed her hands on his chest and bent forward as she began to rock back and forth moving her pussy up and down his dick. She moaned as she saw in her brain Lee thrusting up with his much bigger cock and as he arched his back. He pushed all of his big cock as deep as he could inside her pussy. God she almost was sure she could feel him penetrating her womb and filling her so deep. Deeper than anyone had ever filled. She opened her eyes and saw her husband under her. She felt his smaller cock thicken and she knew what that meant. "Damn it had been 3 minutes, only 3 fucking minutes and Tim was ready to cum already", she said to herself. "Oh Please Tim don't cum baby! Hold still don't move please, please don't cum yet", she said to him.

Tim was trying to hold off as he lifted them both up off the bed. As he rammed his dick into her one last time they both knew it was too late. He was cumming! Cumming already! "Oh no baby! Don't cum! I'm not there yet! Oh damn it Timmy!" she almost cried as she felt his cum begin to spew into her. He held her down on his cock tightly as he buried it as far and as deep as he could get it. She fell forward on top of him as sadness drained her passion and destroyed the sexual feeling she felt inside her. "Why didn't he slow down? Why did he always do this to her? She hadn't had a cock orgasm for so long she couldn't remember when it was now," she was saying to herself.

As he held her recovering from his orgasm, Dot felt him begin to soften. She knew he was done and she had not gotten off.

Dot's tits were hanging down in Tim's face and he licked each of the long hard nipples. But he was so soft now he just slipped out of her body. She knew it was over. She rolled off of him and lay on her back. He sat up as she looked up at the ceiling. This has been how it was now for almost a year. As she looked over at her husband she watched as he got up and went into the bathroom.

She reached between her legs and felt his sperm as it ran out of her. She rubbed her swollen clit and felt a jolt go over her. She wanted to cum again so badly. She wondered if Tim would finger fuck her until she got off? But them went he came out of the bathroom he kissed her good night and simply rolled over. She sighed and sat up. Once she felt she had let his cum drain from her pussy she moved off the bed and went into the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet peeing she felt like crying. What had happened to the sex that they use to give each other? Why was Tim like he was now? Why didn't he want her as badly as she wanted to be needed and wanted? She didn't have any answers.

She wiped herself and played with her pussy as she masturbated to an orgasm. Once she recovered she stood and went back to bed. At least she could sleep now that she had gotten herself off with her fingers. But what she needed was a cock. A cock that would give her the orgasm she wanted so desperately. She lay back on her pillow and closed her eyes. Lee's big lump in his slacks was the last thing she saw as she fell asleep that night.

That night Tim and Dot arrived home very late. But Dot was so sexually worked up from talking with Lee earlier that evening that she insisted they make love. Tim was very tired but tried to give his wife what she wanted.

As usual Dot initiated the session. As she lay with him naked on the bed she began to stroke Tim's semi-hard cock. She took it in her fingers and had no problem getting her hand completely around its thickness. As she squeezed it and stroked it she could feel it begin to enlarge and thicken. Tim wasn't that big but he got hard quickly and as she played with him they kiss and tongued each other.

Like usual when they did have sexual contact, Tim couldn't wait t take hold of Dot's lovely large breasts and suck on them. He loved those big beautiful breasts. She remembered when he tried to touch them and suck on them all the time. He was so bad back in the early years of their marriage she had to stop him sometimes when he reached for her in public.