Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
She makes Tim tell her it's OK to see Lee again.
21.2k words
4.3
92.9k
59

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Saturday Tim had a bad feeling about what was going to happen tonight. He couldn't think about anything else all week. Sometimes his cock was hard as a rock and he actually wanting his wife to fuck Lee. Other times his stomach felt so bad he was sure he was sick and was going to throw up. Back and forth he went day after day.

He couldn't believe he had actually done what Dot asked him to do last Sunday afternoon after a night of great sex with his wife. She had asked and he had called Lee and invited him over for dinner knowing before the night was over Lee would most likely be trying to fuck Dot and he wondered if she would do it. He couldn't believe he had actually called Lee and invited him over to do it with Dot. Well not in those words but Lee knew what he and Dot had talked about, in fact Lee and Dot had decided it would be Tim who made the call to invite him back for a visit. That way Tim couldn't say it was his wife's idea alone. They all would be talking about Lee fucking her once they had finished dinner. Tim asked himself what the hell was wrong with him? Why did he do it? He had no answers only more questions. His head hurt and his stomach was doing flip-flops but his cock was hard as hell thinking about it.

He knew he should have been so pissed off with both Dot and Lee for what they did in front of him last Saturday night in the bar and then in his car as watched them. It was the idea of that night which made him now wondered if he really wanted to see his wife get fucked by a black man or any man for that matter who had a big or little cock?

He said to himself one minute he didn't and would tell Lee that tonight when he opened the front door. Lee would still be invited to dinner but anything else was off. Then a few minutes later he was feeling his own cock hardening, as he became excited thinking what his brain was showing his eyes. It was a picture of his beautiful white wife opening her arms and legs and offering her body completely to this black man so he could fuck her with the biggest cock either of them had ever seen. Tim closed his eyes and could literally see the big black dick going in and out of his wife's very stretched tight pink pussy hole. It looked like a foot of cock was going in and a foot of cock going out each time Lee pumped into or out of her hole! He could almost hear her cries of pleasure and passion and her grunts as Lee buried his cock completely in her body time after time after time, over and over again. And then when he shot his load there was so much cum Dot was bathing in it. The idea thrilled him tremendously.


When Tim opened his eyes he had to adjust his jeans his cock was so hard. It was that kind of week and on Saturday it was even more nerve racking. He was hard or semi hard all day. And it was then that he knew he couldn't decide to stop this, he had to see how far it would go until it was there in front of him. He hoped whatever happened he would be able to stop it when he had enough or if he felt it was going to far.

Dot kept herself busy changing the bedding and taking it downstairs to wash. She had put on the new set of satin sheets she had purchased last week. The sheets she had on were used when she had Timmy fuck her twice on Saturday night and again on Sunday morning. It was the best session of sex they had of years. She was sure it was because of Lee and the image of him fucking her. That week she had also fucked Tim on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. She wanted to do it on Wednesday night too but Tim was just too tired and he told her he had a very early business meeting and wanted to just sleep.

Then last night, Friday, Tim made a move next to her and told her he wanted to make love to her again. He was nude and his cock was hard and bobbing with excitement as she came out of the bathroom again in just a towel. She was tempted but she remembered what Lee told her on Wednesday night when they talked on the phone. She told Tim no that she would do it with him after the dinner and meeting with Lee when Lee left. She said, "Not tonight Timmy. When Lee is gone Saturday night sweetie I'll give you my body completely I promise. And we can have a wonderful weekend. So save it for me until then OK baby?"

He asked for her to suck him off but she told him she was just too tired just like he was Wednesday night. She told him he could wait two days after all they had sex 4 out the last 5 nights this week a record for them. She was hoping by holding him off she might get him to agree to some of the things she knew the three of them would be chatting about on Saturday during and after dinner. Lee and Dot had talked a great deal on the phone all week about what they wanted to do Saturday night with Tim and how they planned to seduce him and get him to say yes to her so she could experience Lee's big black cock. While she was extremely nervous she was also terribly excited and sexually stimulated.

She was very nervous and so she cleaned the living and dinning rooms and kept busy until she looked at the clock and saw that it was 3:30PM. She called down into the basement and asked Tim if he would straighten up the bedroom. "Just in case you, Lee and I find ourselves in there later tonight", she whispered so only she could hear.

Tim told her yes and so when he came past her he patted her rear and she smiled at him. He stopped and kissed her then he said, "Are you nervous baby?"

She told him scared to death and she kissed him back. She felt him cup her breasts and she slowly pulled away saying, "No not now Timmy. I want to keep myself focus and I am not going to fuck you until Lee is gone. OK? No matter what happens tonight, we wouldn't have sex until Lee is gone. Please understand I'm to work up emotionally right now. Once we chat with Lee about this situation and he leaves, I'll take you to bed and we can have another wonderful weekend."

She kissed him hard and whispered, "I'm going to fuck your balls off baby, if we have a good Saturday night with Lee it will be even better. I love you Timmy, please know that regardless of what happens tonight with Lee, I love only you."

He didn't like not being able to play around with his wife but he agreed and went upstairs. Dot started dinner and then went and bathed for almost an hour and then changed to get dressed. Dinner was almost ready when the doorbell rang. She asked Tim to get it and he got up to answer it. She was in the kitchen and had butterflies as big as eagles in her stomach.

She wondered, "Would this be OK with Tim after it was all over? Would he leave her if she did actually fuck Lee? What would Lee do when he was told yes or no? What was going to happen to all three of their lives if she fucked this black man? How would she feel? How would Lee feel? And Tim, how would he take it after it was finished and done? Would he watch or just leave her alone to fill her sexual fantasy and desire for Lee's big cock? Would he ever get over it? Would he want her to do it again? Would she want to do it again and would it be at the risk of her husband and their marriage? She couldn't leave her kids and she didn't want her marriage to end. But Oh God she wanted Lee's cock, his big beautiful black cock was the only thing on her brain that entire week too. Every second she had to herself she was thinking about his big cock. She wondered if she could take it all and how it would feel if she did? "Tim should have never started this", she was thinking, but now I'll be the one to end it not him."

These questions and a million more on how this night would turned out were now more fearful and scary to her than exciting or thrilling. They were even scarier that they were last Sunday when she had convinced her husband to call Lee and invite him over for dinner tonight. She had talked to Lee three times during the week when he called and asked her what this night was about. He sort of knew what was going on in her brain but he wasn't 100% sure about Tim. Tim talked a good game but when it came down to actually allowed Dot to fuck him, well Lee said, "That was a different story."

Dot told Lee everything that happened after they had him and Sue last week and how she got Tim to call him to invite him back. Lee gave her some ideas on how they should approach it with Tim this Saturday night. He had done this a few times before and always succeeded in screwing the wife and keeping the husband at a sexual peak so he would want to see it again and again. He told Dot that she would have to really give Tim the fucking of his life all that next week if he agreed. She would have to attack him all the time that week and show him how much she wanted to thank him for allowing her to fuck Lee. He then told her she should then stop it cold on Thursday and make Tim want her to do it again badly. He then told her she should then stop all sex cold on Thursday and make Tim want her to do it again badly. She told him she understood, sex all the time with Tim until Thursday and then on Thursday stop it cold turkey.

He told her that on Saturday they may not actually fuck but he would do his best to get Tim to agree to it. But either way Dot would be the big player and what she did with Tim that following week after the meeting. That would really help in solidifying what the future would hold for all of them. He told her he was sure that Tim was either a closet submissive and maybe even a real cuckold want-to-be-released. He would know by the end of the night how to proceed and what approach he and Dot should use with Tim. They talked a good hour each time on the phone as they developed their plans depending on how the first hour or so with Tim went. He would tell her somehow or explain to her how or what he was planning for Tim.

Yes this night would be like a battle one side winning and getting what they wanted and while the other side would loose, at the same time they would also win since they would get something they wanted too. Lee told Dot that they wanted to fuck each other and Tim might win too if he wanted to see it or at least hear and know she was doing it. Lee was very sure Tim wanted this but would have to be pressed before he actually agreed with them. But in effect at the end all three would get what they really, really wanted. At least that's how Dot and Lee felt by the time they had finished their conversations.

She still had on her jeans and blouse she had wore them so she could get a reaction from Lee but Tim had one too. Before Lee arrived she had on jeans and a blouse. Yet, Tim still had touched her as she had been bending over the oven when Tim came into the kitchen. She remembered him running his hand under her legs and up between them. She jumped as he cupped her swollen pussy with his hand. She tried to get away but Tim held her and pulled her to him as he kissed her. She let him and lay back against his chest feeling his hand squeezing her cunt. Finally she broke the embrace and told him again that she didn't want to get all worked up and that he would have to wait until Lee left. She must have told him that 10 times so far just today.

Then when Lee arrived Dot had changed her out fit to a pair of very short shorts and a blouse without a bra. Tim stood there like a little boy remembering he was told not to put his hand in the cookie jar. He had told her "But you look so damn sexy in those jeans. I mean damn it Dot they're so tight I can see the mound of your pussy. And that blouse, I know you're not wearing a bra you're dressed for him didn't you?"

He remembered she told him, "No Tim I'm not completely dressed yet but I will dress for both of you. But you like my top do you?"

He replied, "You know I do baby. Anyone could see that you're not wearing a bra I mean God Dot your nipples are showing, they never looked harder or longer. You are extremely excited aren't you? Look I'm not very happy with this meeting Dot I think I made a big mistake calling him. Why don't you change into something more conservative?"

Dot said to herself, "You did Timmy, you made a big mistake. I only hope it doesn't destroy us."

But she smiled into her husband's eyes and said, "Well we agreed and now it's to late Tim. He's going to be here in 15 minutes and dinner is just about done. Look tonight we can all talk and then we can decide OK? I mean I'm not going to fuck him before dinner or during it. We'll talk have some nice wine and food. If things work out for all of us and we can agree then maybe but you don't have to worry Timmy. I told you before Lee is just a cock to me. I don't love him or even like him that much baby! Even if I agree to fuck him it will be only for my pleasure and yours if you want to watch us. And if I do I'll know that you are OK with it and love me more than anything in this world. Don't you think I'm going to want you more and more and love you more than ever if you tell me I can have him? Come on think about it! You letting me have another man's cock just to satisfy my deepest sexual need and lust for it is a huge gift only a strong loving man like you could give his wife. He would be a man who is sure of himself completely and a man who loves his wife more than most men. That man is you baby. I'm sure of it. Now go and pour us both a drink."

Hearing the doorbell made Dot have huge butterflies in her stomach. She felt a little sick. More emotions filled her body and brain that ever before. What was she doing? What did she want? God a million questions and no answers were flooding her brain as she heard Lee's deep voice as he greeted Tim. He pussy flooded with excitement.

But, now it was Saturday night and Lee was standing in the living room with her husband and she was walking towards the doorway shaking with fear and anticipation. She really wanted to see Lee again, badly. She was literally shaking as she entered the room.

As she walked into the room both men turned and Lee smiled and Tim just looked at her. As she stood there in her small tight shorts and a size to small tee shirt Tim asked, "When did you change into that outfit Dot?"

She turned around and then walked into the living room. Tim made drinks and came back and handed her, her drink. As she walked into the living room she waited. It was the hardest thing to do. She saw Lee smile and Tim just look at her. Tim felt his cock jump a little as he began to think about his wife being fucked by Lee's big dick. "What do I want", he said to himself over and over again?

Dot had gone up stairs earlier and changed into shorts showing off her legs. She knew the blouse showed off her breasts really well without the bra on. She wanted to tease both men but especially Tim. The feelings that were running in her brain and all over her body was pulling her 100 different directions. She finally decided not to wear any panties under the very tight short pair of shorts she now had put on.

Now as she stood in the doorway and Lee saw her she smiled and he smiled back as he licked his lips. Tim saw what she was wearing and didn't approve. But it was to late now to say anything. Dot stood there as Lee walked to her and kissed her just long enough that she had to pulled back. She smiled and said, "WOW! Well, hello to you to Lee. Dinner is almost ready do you want a drink first?"

He said, "I love your outfit baby. You look like you could start a fire. So hot! So damn hot!"

She smiled and said, "I'm glad you like my top and shorts Lee. Do you like it too Timmy?"

He said yes and Dot asked Tim to make then all a drink as she walked very slowly and sexy into the kitchen. Lee watched her perfectly shaped ass wiggle and show him she was ready for his cock. Then Lee followed her into the kitchen and a few minutes later Tim came in with the drinks. He saw Lee standing there looking at Dot's body. As Lee heard Tim coming up behind him he said, "Dot you look fantastic. Did you wear those shorts and that small tee shirt without a bra especially for me?"

She wasn't looking as she said, "What do you think Lee? Of course I ......"

She looked back and saw Tim standing there and finished by saying, "I wore them for you..........and my husband too. He thinks I look too good for you to see me like this."

She smiled at her husband as Lee turned and took the drink from Tim's hand. He said, "You have one beautiful and extremely sexy wife Tim. But I'm sure you know how lucky you are. Right Tim?"

Tim smiled at Dot and then looked at Lee and said, "Yes, yes I do Lee. She is very beautiful and I think I'm a very lucky man."

Lee said, Oh you are Tim! A very, very lucky man. She takes my breath away every time I see her. I mean just look at those shorts Tim."

Lee walked over and sat his drink down on the counter. Then he bent down and knelt right in front of Dot's legs with his face directly in front of her pussy. He took a deep breath. She didn't move she just smiled down at Lee and then to Tim.

As Lee placed his hand on Dot's thigh, his fingers were an inch from her pussy. He said, "Just look at those puffy pussy lips Tim pressing against the material between her legs. And those hard nipples poking out against that tee shirt. You know I think your wife is excited to see me. Tim I think Dot is already very sexually worked up about me being here tonight buddy. Oh by the way thanks for inviting me Tim."

Before Tim could answer he saw Lee move his hand up Dot's inner thigh and move further up the inside until he ran it between them until he had cupped her pussy just like Tim had done a little while ago. Lee squeezed her snatch and held it with his big hand. He saw his wife tried to turn and move away from Lee's hand but he held her pussy and as he squeezed Tim and Lee heard her moaned. She then looked at her husband and she pulled Lee's hand out from between her legs. She smiled at both men and said, "Here! Both of you use your hands to help carry some of this food into the dinning room. You both have to behave yourselves. Or....this is going to be a very long night.......for me I'm afraid. Take some of this food in the other room and sit down."

They both took a bowl and Lee walked with Tim into the dinning room. He said, "Your wife is wet Tim. I felt it when I touched her pussy. She is wet already buddy. She wants my cock my friend. And, she wants it badly too Tim. Thanks again for inviting me over tonight. This should be fun for us buddy."

They all sat down as Tim was siting at the head of the table and Lee sat on the right side and Dot on the left near the kitchen. They had just about finished half the main meal when Dot felt Lee's sock covered foot pressing up between her legs. She opened them more for him. Lee put his shoeless foot on her pussy and used his big toe to tease her. Then a few minutes later he felt her moving closer to the edge of the chair and pressed her cunt against his foot and toe. She loved it pressing against her clit and hole. Lee said, "A toast. Here's to a great evening with 2 very good friends."

They all took a drink. Then Lee said, "And an exciting night with Dot. I want to thank both of you for allowing me to come here tonight and make love to Dot Tim I mean it. It's the best gift a friend could do for another man."

Tim started to speak, "What!! Wait! Hey I didn't...."

But Dot moaned from the pleasure of Lee's toes on her almost naked pussy. She interrupted Tim by saying, "And to a wonderful husband who is allowing his loving wife to sample and enjoy another man's cock. What more could a woman ask for than a husband who loves her enough to allow her to fulfill a great desire she has. Tim thank you darling you'll never know how much this means to me baby! But I will try and show you starting tonight after Lee and I are done and he leaves. I love you so very much Timmy. To Tim!"

Tim said, "WAIT! Wait Dot! Wait! I didn't agree to that? Lee! I agreed to talk about it. I didn't say yes!!"