Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 13

Story Info
Dot leaves with Antwan Tim receive a DVD to watch.
9.1k words
3.87
69.2k
27

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Tim's wife left with Antwan he was extremely sad and very mad and confused. Was this the end of their marriage? Was she leaving him or should he not be there when she got back? Tim didn't know. Hell he didn't know if he even wanted to be married any more. He was cussing and yelling to no one that he would dump the bitch and divorce her for fucking another man, other men. He screamed and broke things and then became very depress when she didn't call him for two days.

He did his best to get the kids off to school for those 2 days and finally asked his folks to take them giving the excuse that he had to work over time for the next few days and Dot was away in a class. They agreed and he dropped the kids off that night.

He was now alone to sit and wonder and think about what had happened to his life and to his wife. It was the ending of the third day and when he finally got home he knew he would be alone. But when he came to his front door there was a box. He found a Fed Express box on the landing to his front door.

When he got in the house he opened it and there was a note that said, "Tim your wife is OK. In fact she is better than OK she is outstanding. She'll be home by Saturday or maybe Sunday at the latest. This DVD should keep you company and it was made for your enjoyment while she is gone. It shows you where you and especially your wife Dot are now in this cuckold interracial relationship. While your wife doesn't want you to know what a slut and how much she likes black cock this DVD will show you. We actually hope you'll enjoy it as much as you want over the next few days as we did making it with her. We have enjoyed making it for you as well as enjoyed your wife's body every way possible that three men can enjoy a woman's body. We hope you get off on it as much as we did. That's why we left the cock cage off of you this week. Feel free to jerk your little white cock off and cum as much as you want." It was signed Antwan, Lee and Alex and Dot!

Tim opened the cases that housed the DVD and he put it into the player. He sat down and immediately saw his wife on the TV. She was sitting on the floor in front of a camera with Antwan behind her. Tim figured Lee was filming her. Both people were completely nude and Dot had one of her shapely legs over Antwan's legs and was sitting there facing the camera with her pussy wide open. As the camera slowly zoomed into her pussy Tim saw what looked like fresh cum leaking out of it. As it was directly in front of her open pussy slit now he heard her say, "Yes Tim it's cum. Antwan has just fucked me and we plan to do it again after he rests. After all he's 60 years old."

As the camera zoomed out further Dot used her fingers to open her pussy more as she looked down at it. Tim saw globs of Antwan's cum leaking and slowly dripping out and on to the floor in front of her. The camera zoomed back out more and centered on her entire body including her lovely face. She took her fingers and ran them over the cum and then picked up some of it up as it was still leaking out of her pussy. Tim watched and saw her scoop it up and put it in her mouth. She smiled and said, 'Tim. I'm sitting in the living room of Antwan and Lee's rental home in Florida. You know Antwan behind me and I'm sure you remember Lee he's filming right now. What you are about to see I was told to do and did it all last night. Antwan's beautiful big cock has just fuck me Timmy and Lee filmed it all. You'll see it soon baby. They want you to enjoy the show but I don't want you to jerk off. OK? I know you want to when you see what they did to me but Timmy you know our rules. I know I left the other day without putting your cock cage back on your cock so I'm trusting you to not jerk off Timmy. This will be your greatest test sweetie."

She waited a few seconds before saying, "I guess you are wondering what this is all about. Well the day I left with Antwan I had to go. I had to be with him and let him fuck me without worrying about you being there or wondering where I was or when I had to be back home. I need this time away from you and everything baby. I need to think about our relationship, our marriage and where we are both going with this cuckolding thing. You should do the same baby. I love you very much but I think you will agree after seeing this DVD that it has gone a great deal further than either of us had imagined that first night you asked me to fuck Lee. You remember that night I'm sure Tim. I know that I sure do. But you need to think about all of this too baby. We need to come to an understanding when I get back."

Tim watched as she continued to take the cum and rub it all over her body. As she did she continued saying, "Now Timmy again before the show starts I want you to promise me you will be good and not jerking off while you watch this. It could determine what I decide about this game. Consider it a test for you and me. What you do may make my decision go one way or the other going forwards. So while you see what big cocks do to me how they excite me and drive me wild with a lust I don't believe you have ever seem from me I want you to NOT jerk off. I know it will be hard baby, but please don't do it. Keep the temptation under control and wait for me to come home to you.. I want you to see what has become of your sweet innocent wife so you'll understand why I did what I did and why I left with Antwan."

When she finished talking she smiled and Tim saw a tear in her eye. Then Dot lifted up and moved higher on the old man's lap. Tim watched her move higher up off of his body so that the old man's big black cock could come out from behind her ass. Once it did she sat back down on Antwan's lap and held the cock in both hands. She smiled at the camera and stroked the big dick with both hands.

Tim saw her holding the huge cock with both hands in front of her. The damn thing was huge like some porno star's dick. It was so big in fact her two small white hands held the shaft and Tim saw there was more shaft and the big fat black head sticking above the hands. She was hold only about 2/3s of it. The big head and a large amount of black shaft stuck out above them and she stroked. As she slowly stroked it Tim saw that it was hard as a rock. Dot smiled and stroked it with two hands as the camera zoomed in on her hands. Tim sat there watching the biggest cock he had ever seen and his wife was making love to it with her hands.

Tim then heard her say, "Look at it baby. Look at this cocks Tim! I mean it's so big and beautiful baby, and so fucking hard! Isn't this a beautiful cock Tim? See how huge it is baby? It's three times the sizes of your little dick sweetie three times! You remember what I told you the other day about how a big cock felt inside a woman's pussy tunnel Tim? You remember what I said that you can't really know since you aren't a woman. But baby you just imagine how this monster feels when it's fully embedded in my tight little pussy? Oh Timmy if you could only feel what I feel when it's pumping in and out of me! Oh Jesus Tim my pussy is running it's so wet right now. If you could only some how experience just how beautiful and wonderful it feels to have such a big beautiful cock like this one rubbing all the walls of my pussy tunnel so much deeper than you can Timmy. Oh Timmy when Antwan is fucking me from behind and his big cock rubs over my hard clit...Jesus I feel like...like I could explode with pleasure! You know Timmy I feel like I could cum just holding it like this baby."

Tim saw the lust in her yes and the want and need to fuck on her face. Then he heard her say, "Well anyway I hope you might understand a little bit as to why I have to be with Antewan for a few days away from you, the kids and everything else. I wanted to no make that needed too be able to enjoy this without any interruptions or things that could interfere with the joy and pleasure he gives me. I had to really get to know him and experience his big beautiful black dick without any interference. Please tell me you'll try to understand all of this and what is now going on with me and you and your cuckolding experience. I hope we can work all of this out when I get home and maybe enjoy our lives together again"

Tim just sat there and watched his wife's hands move up and down lovingly stroking the huge erection in front of her open thighs. She pulled it back and Tim saw her lift and rub her entire slit up and down the underside of the hard shaft. She smiled and rubbed the shaft more along the slit of her open pussy. She moaned and said, "Oh Timmy it's so hard and tick and big. You can't imagine bay!"

She ran it up and down her cunt feeling the thickness and the length of it against her pussy. Then she looked back up into the camera and smiled as she said, "He fucked me about an hour hours ago Timmy. Yes Tim that's Antwan's cum running out of me sweetie. And you know what? It will continue to run out of me for a very long time Timmy. That's because Antwan's cock cums so deep inside me sweetie. You see Tim when Antwan cums he doesn't cum in my pussy tunnel like you do. Your cum has to run down the tunnel and enter my womb. But with Antwan's much bigger cock baby, he cums directly in my womb! In my womb baby!! Can you imagine how that feels? Well I'll tell you. It drives me absolutely wild with lust and passion. I become more of an animal than a human. Believe me baby! Oh Tim I know you'll never understand this completely I'm sure but trust me baby it does things to me I never knew possible. He's now ready to go again thanks to that wonderful new pill that helps you get hard for up to 36 hours after you take it. You know the one they advertise on TV, it starts with a "C" I think. Anyway, while he was resting and recovering Lee took over and I sucked his cock for half an hour Timmy. That's all it takes for Antwan to recover and he's 60 years old Tim. 60 fucking years old baby! Now first you get to watch Lee fuck me. Then you'll see Antwan do me Timmy. It was all filmed for you last night. But Timmy! No jerking off baby. You promised. When I get home I'll do you like you have never been done before. I have learned so much from them Tim, so very much. Then we can both watch this DVD over and over again and you can eat me and fuck me and I'll suck you and fuck you. Oh Timmy it's going to be OK baby! I promise. Now sit back and just watch your little wife take these two big black cocks."

Tim saw her shaking her finger back and forth like she was scolding a child as she talked. The picture faded for a second or two and then it was back with Dot on her knees bending over Lee's cock as he laid on the bed. She was sucking it like the pro cocksucker she was now. Her pussy was showing from behind as she sucked Lee's cock all the way down to his cock hair. Tim was always amazed that she could take the big dick like that. It wasn't very long until Lee was fully hard and fucking Dot's mouth. Then she moved up turned around to face the camera and straddled his hips. As they faced the camera, it continued to film them. Tim saw his wife slide down on the big 9-inch cock and take it full into her hole. She smiled and said, "Yes! Oh Yes Tim! I can take him now much easier. You see Timmy Antwan has stretched my pussy very wide over these past two days and nights fucking me over and over again baby. I can now take Lee's cock fully into my pussy without stopping and there's no pain at all. Watch again Timmy as I pull out and then slip it back in."

She lifted up and Tim saw Lee's cock come all the way out and bounce up and down. She took it in her hand and guided it to hr open hole. As she went down on it all the way she said, "See it go all the way up inside me Timmy? Oh yes that feels wonderful Lee. Now sit back and watch how he fucks me Timmy. Watch now but don't you dare jerk off sweetie."

She started fuck herself on Lee's big dick as she laid back against his chest. Tim saw Lee's big hands reach around her body and cup her beautiful full breasts. They began to rock and pump and thrust as they fucked wildly. It was only a few minutes until Dot moaned and told her husband she was cumming so hard on his big black dick.

But this time Tim watched as his wife going crazy fucking Lee like some trained whore. "Jesus", Tim said as he watched her moving her body like he had never known. She never did that to him. She was going wild giving Lee the fucking of his life. Again and again Dot moaned and cried out as wave after wave of pleasure and lust showed on her face. And that was just Lee. Tim wondered how she looked when Antwan fucked her with his bigger dick.

Unconsciously Tim's hand was holding his dick now as he continued to watch his wife fucking Lee like he had never seen her do before. Again without really being aware of it, Tim was slowly stroking his cock as he watched his wife fucking Lee Up and down, up and down, up and down up and down she bounced hard and fast fucking him back as good or better than Lee was fucking her. Tim saw Lee thrust up into her again and again now and he saw her ass pumping up and down and it looked blurry she was moving that fast on his shaft. As Tim stroked his cock harder now, he felt it was a battle to see who could fuck the best and right then it looked like Dot was winning.

She moaned, "Don't jerk off....oh God baby! He fucks me so good."

Tim stroked his cock faster too trying to keep up with what he saw. His cock was hard as a rock watching her beautiful body going up and down on the black cock fucking her. Slowly the camera zoomed in and Tim saw the white cum coating the black cock inside his wife's pussy and Tim knew Lee had shot his load. Then the camera came up to Dot's face and she smiled and moaned licking her lips and telling Tim how good it felt to be fucked with Lee's big cock she had inside her. Then she said it again, "Please bay! Please......don't.....jerk off! Please!

Dot had climaxed twice on Lee's cock and then the picture faded again. It was another second when it came back to the first shot of her sitting in front of the older man now and she was still stroking Antwan's big cock. As she sat there with her legs wide open dripping cum from her pussy she smiled and said, "I hoped you enjoyed that Timmy. I sure did. But baby, I hope you didn't jerk. Did you Timmy? I hope not, you know the rules."

Tim had played with his cock but hadn't cum yet. But he sure wanted too. The picture faded again and the next shot was of Tim and Dot talking. They were sitting in the kitchen and she was asking him if he really wanted Lee to come over and fuck her tonight? It was the night when Lee came to their home that first time. Tim watched and he heard his own words and remembered back to that night when they first invited Lee to their home. It showed Tim telling her it was so hot and he wanted her to fuck Lee. He wanted to her do it. It was all there. He listened as he was almost begging Dot to fuck Lee. Finally they agree to have Lee over and that she would do whatever Tim wanted.

It was a night Tim remembered very well because Dot insisted that they record it so Tim couldn't say later on that it wasn't his idea. Dot insisted that it be recorded so Tim couldn't leave her and file for divorce for doing what Tim wanted. She told him she wouldn't do anything until he had recorded his willingness for her to fuck this black man.

Tim remembered everything that happened that night. The part of him saying he wasn't sure as they ate dinner was there. Then he remembered telling them both that he wanted to talk about it some more with both of them. All of it was there just like it had happened. Then the camera filmed Tim, Dot and Lee walking into the living room. The camera filmed Dot and Lee on the sofa together and Tim sitting in the chair. The camera was centered to capture Dot and Lee and the middle of the living room. Dot had set it up that way so it would record and capture everything that was said between the three of them.

Tim remembered the they had moved to the living room and that Dot and Lee began making out. He saw himself sitting there watching them. He hadn't stopped it. Then Tim saw and heard her telling him to come to the sofa and join in. He did it and the camera showed him there with his mouth on one breast and Lee's mouth on the other one. He didn't stop it then either! Next the camera showed Dot kneeling and she had both cocks out and was stroking them. The picture went on until it showed Dot sucking Tim's cock and he shot his load into her mouth. And finally the camera showed Dot asking Tim if he wanted her to fuck Lee. This time she was begging. Tim heard his own voice telling her to go and do it.

The finally shot was of Dot and Lee walking to the bedroom and Tim standing there watching them. He didn't stop it.

He remembered that night very well it was the first night Lee fucked his wife with his blessing. Tim closed his eyes and realized he had wanted this to happen. Oh maybe not where it was now but Tim had the chance to stop it and he didn't.

Tim knew their conversation was being filmed that first night. Dot wouldn't even discuss sex with Lee without Tim agreeing to filming and taping of the discussion. It was protection for everyone.

From that first night the DVD now moved on and showed Tim watching Dot and Lee fucking on a number of different dates. As Tim watched there were at least 12 different dates on the DVD and each showed Tim watching his wife being fucked by Lee's big cock. One after the other the DVD showed the date and time. One after the other showed the cuckolding and the fact that Tim sat and watched it all. He wanted more of it. He just sat and watched Dot being fucked in a number of different positions and places in their house and then it showed her in Lee's home that night they were going to the park to listen to a concert. When she came home the DVD showed her telling Tim everything that happened and how he reacted. Finally it showed Tim being placed in a cock cage and what he told his wife as she then fucked Lee as he watched with the cage on.

Finally the last part showed Tim just sitting there in the same room as his wife and Lee. He was watching her fuck Lee and Tim and either jerking off or he was in the cock cage. All he did was watch them do it over and over again and again and never tried to stop it.

Tim watched the next date come up and saw more of the same. Dot was fucking Lee, then once Tim saw her fucking Alex, Lee's brother, on his birthday. The DVD told the part of her telling her husband she had fucked Alex and he didn't say anything. Tim watched as they gave Dot her first double penetration and when he saw how she got off Tim had a spectacular orgasm and his cum flew everywhere. He had done it, Tim had jerked off. But that was the first time. It felt wonderful to finally be able to please himself again. He almost passed out from the orgasm he had. His cock was now soft and he stopped the DVD. He got something to eat and then showered.

An hour or so later he was back in the living room sitting in the same place nude and after pressing play on the DVD player, he held his soft little pink cock again. The player started up and Tim moved the picture to where he had left off before.

As it came back on Tim realized that each time Dot met Lee the sex was more raw and wilder and Tim felt very erotic very quickly again. It was the best porno movie he had ever seen. Dot sucked and fucked the two black men that one night, all night long. He saw how wide open her cunt was when she finally got done and they placed a plug in her pussy and told her to save it for Tim when she got home. She agreed to try as she dressed and went home.

Tim remembered her coming in at 8AM the next morning. As he watched he saw that there was even a film of him eating cum from Dot's pussy when she got home. Then he saw himself between her legs again eating cum. It wasn't that same night but it was from one night that Tim actually did it. The DVD showed him on three different dates and times licking cum from his wife's pussy after Lee had filled it. But now Tim saw that he seemed to be enjoying it when he actually gave his wife orgasms after orgasm with his mouth. When he came out from between his wife's legs his face was covered with the cum from Lee's cock. There was no doubt about what Tim had done willingly. Tim spewed his cum load again and stopped the DVD player so he could clean his mess up. He had jerked off twice so far and still felt he wanted to cum again.