Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 15

Story Info
Alternate ending and a cuckold thriller.
13.1k words
3.64
71.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claud137
claud137
39 Followers

Authors Note: I sincerely hope that the original author "wantwhitewomen" doesn't mind this continuation of his story "Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold". (please read at least his last chapter or two for background)

Mark Twain once said "Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery". Although I did not plagiarize but I did shamelessly use the great characters and storyline and took his story into a much different direction.

I personally do not care much for the wimpy cuckold genre of erotica but for some reason the intensity of the situations in this story really hooked me and emotionally drew me in. I actually got angry at the characters while reading it. That had never happened to me after reading hundreds of stories here.

I think the subtle changes in Dottie's character throughout the original chapters and the fact that she was conspiring with her lovers to see how far they could push her husband was quite compelling.

The original ending in Chapter 14 (uploaded in September, 2006), had Tim waking up from a 3 month coma thinking his wife dating other men had been a bad dream and added an unknown man who died in the car accident and an unknown woman who lived. It also pulled in Jim and Dianne, seemingly out of nowhere, who were minor characters early on. The tickets for the rained out baseball game and the mention of a makeup game the next day was also a challenge to incorporate into this murder thriller.

I have seen guys go apeshit in the comments on these cuck stories so please keep this in mind. The original author made Tim a wimp and I pretty much left him that way. Dottie told Tim early on that if he wanted her to start having sex with other men, then only she would decide when it would end. I think even a fictional character deserves what he gets if he wants a situation like this to occur in the first place. I hope the story is enjoyable to everyone but especially to the original author "wantwhitewomen" if he ever reads it.

*

Dottie watched from outside of the room as the nurses made Tim more comfortable and ready to sleep now that the powerful medication was taking hold. Her children, parents and in-laws were all smiling from ear to ear thanking God that Tim was finally awake from the coma. They all knew that there was going to be a long tough road ahead. The group walked down the familiar hallways of the Hospital holding hands, through the lobby and out to the parking garage. Hugs and kisses to everyone and Dot's Mom said "I know you have a lot of preparation to do for Tim's return so we'll keep the kids for another week or two."

"Thanks Mom" Dot said "You have no idea how much I have to do" She smiled, hugged and kissed the kids and her folks a final time that night and walked to her car. She climbed into the car, locked the doors, closed her eyes, took a deep breath and sighed...

Dot picked out of her purse the cell phone she had purchased at a grocery store loaded with pre-paid minutes, speed-dialed a number and said to the deep voice who answered it. "we need to talk..., He just woke up..." The voice said "Holy shit... it's about fuckin' time..." Click.

Tim's Mom got to the Hospital at 7am sharp and had to wait a few minutes while the staff prepared Tim to accept visitors. His body had atrophied since he lay on the bed for the past 3 months. A few days of physical therapy would be ordered before he could go home. It was a miracle that he survived his injuries. Burns, fractured skull, broken arm, collar bone, punctured lungs, ruptured spleen, severe brain trauma and major blood loss. His condition was 'Critical' for the entire first month and the Doctors told Dot and the family to hope and pray for the best, but be prepared for the worst. Nobody including the Doctors actually expected him to live without severe permanent brain damage.

His Mother was let into the room after the nursing staff had finished cleaning him up and changing his catheter and bedpan. Since he was now conscious, he could feel pain so they had him on a strong morphine drip that dulled his senses along with the pain. His Mom gently took his good hand in hers and cried while smiling at him. "Oh Timmy, we thought we lost you." Tim replied "till last night, I didn't even know I was lost". The tears flowed while they both laughed a little bit. Tim chuckled until he cringed with pain.

"Mom, what the hell happened to me?"

"You barely survived that car accident. Your brother Jim and Dianne came to your house on their way to a Florida vacation on Saturday in the afternoon. Your friend Lee had tickets for the baseball game that night so you all went to the game. You and Lee left the game early to get some snacks and beer for an after party when they announced the game might be called off due to a storm. They say you either picked up hitchhikers or gave someone from the Stadium a ride." Tim's Mom said, "Do you remember any of this?"

Tim sat in bed and stared forward at the wall. "Not a thing"

"The police said Lee had the same model car that had some uncontrollable speed issues with it's internal computer. It went out of control taking the back country way home by the river to avoid traffic and you hit a tree at more than 100 miles per hour." she said just barely holding back tears. "Dot had Jim and Dianne drop her off at the house around 10pm Saturday night and they drove off to Florida instead of coming in for an after game drink or two since you guys were not there yet. Dottie said Jim told her that he wanted to drive at night to avoid the traffic anyway." She sobbed while she knew she should withhold Jim and Dianne's disappearance a couple of States away a few days later. She decided to save that trauma from her son for later. "That car hit the tree on the front drivers side immediately killing your friend Lee. You were in the passenger front seat and an unknown man was in the back. They said a woman had jumped out of the car right before it hit. Timmy do you know who that man and woman was?"

Tim shook his head no. Tim's Mom continued.

"By chance an RN driving by saw the car in flames, stopped and called 911 and was able to pull you from the burning vehicle just seconds before the full gasoline tank ruptured and burned. A fire downtown had all the tanker firetrucks busy so it took almost an hour before one arrived and could start dousing what was left of the burning car. The car was registered to Lee and you had no identification. Police took fingerprints after you got to the Hospital but since you had never been arrested, they couldn't identify you. The woman they brought in was treated and she left. They never got her name. It was Monday when Dot reported you missing and your face and body were so mangled from the accident that the Police had to bring her in to identify you."

Tim kept trying to remember but the medication was not allowing his groggy brain to process. With the level of head trauma he had been through, the Doctors were amazed his brain was functioning at all.

"It happened Saturday night and Dot reported me missing on Monday?" he asked.

"She said you and Lee and gone out other times and you just crashed at his house so she wasn't that worried" said Mom.

"Oh Timmy, that poor Dottie... she hasn't been handling this well at all. We've been so worried about her. She can hardly function anymore. We and her parents have been taking turns with the kids for the past few months. It started with weekends and Wednesdays at first but we have already started talking about taking them in full time and enrolling them in schools closer to us."

"What did you say?" Tim said quietly.

"Don't worry honey, the schools near our house are wonderful..."

"Weekends and...." Tim questioned.

"Wednesdays sweetheart, I said weekends and Wednesdays" she answered.

Dottie was on her knees pushing at least 9 inches of thick black dick down her throat. She was in the room she became accustomed to a few months ago when this most recent man of the night walked in and just said "Let's go" while dropping his pants only about 20 minutes ago. Antwan was in the living room on the couch counting out the $200 that man had just given him. It was almost 6am and this should be her last trick of the night. It was an average night Antwan thought, "13 dudes at 200 a pop" He rubber banded the latest bills around the others and put the thick wad of cash into his pocket.

The sun was coming up now and she needed to get this guy off so she could clean up and go to the Hospital to see Tim and keep up the 'Loving Wife' appearance that Alex has been saying is so important. Her hair was shorter now and her belly was much bigger. She commanded a premium because she was pregnant. Normally whores with her level of low class clientele cost a lot less but Antwan sold her as a "pretty white housewife ready to drop". She even wore her wedding ring. All the guys seemed to like the novelty and were willing to pay him a little more for her services.

"Ahhhh fuck bitch I'm gonna cummmm!!!" The heavy black man pulled his dick deep out of her throat and jacked it. "Open it bitch..." She sat up on her knees with one hand on his thigh, the other hand set atop her pregnant belly and opened her mouth wide. She briefly recalled the days when she used to love this kind of sex. The passion and raw animalistic lust, the sexual thrill and taboo of being an attractive white, upper middle-class housewife with a loving husband and kids and her performing these lewd sexual perversions. Those times were long gone...

"Here comes..." the first rope of thick, hot sperm launched from the purple helmet of the 10 inch black organ and landed with a splat in her left eye. "Ahhrrhhhh" the second and third rope crossed her forehead and nose. The man then shoved it in her mouth allowing her again to taste her own pussy and ass along with his thick salty cream. He pumped a few more jets into her mouth and she finished up by swallowing his dick down to the root. He hooted and hollered with a big grin of brownish broken teeth and said "so fine girl... so fine..."

After the man left the room Antwan entered "time to clean up and go see what shithead's been saying"

"I told you last night that he doesn't remember anything" She said meekly still naked on her knees with her huge pregnant belly and swollen breasts wiping the latest load of cum out of her eye. She actually tried to reason with Antwan when she got there last night and had told him that the coma had diminished his ability to remember anything. She just wanted it all to stop. Antwan had raised up to backhand her at that time, but she stepped back and he stopped because he didn't want her face marked up right now. It might affect her price and raise questions with her family. "So needle-dick's now a retard too huh?..." He had laughed at his own comment. "You should have fuckin killed him in the Hospital like I told you" She had looked at the floor and said nothing because even Alex said it was too risky to kill him while he was still in the ICU.

"I've got to go home and get cleaned up and go to the Hospital for a couple hours this morning. I should also go there tonight too"

"Just make sure your ass is here by 11. Get some sleep this afternoon, we've got a big night ahead of us." She thought 'why does he always say 'we' and 'us'. It's not his ass those guys are fucking'. She also knew that Friday nights were always big nights.

Dot nodded her head as she walked through the front door of one of Lee's old rental houses that Antwan now owned. All of Lee's properties had been transferred to his father Antwan after his death. She climbed into the minivan and looked at herself in the rear-view mirror. A few minutes ago she had wiped the latest batch of cum off her face with the same crusty towel she had used since the first guy a little before midnight. Her hair was matted with the sperm of men she didn't know. Her loose and sloppy pussy and ass were leaking at least half of the loads that were shot tonight into the sweatpants she was wearing.

'Had to be over 10 tonight' she thought, she tried not to keep count anymore. About half of the guys tonight were regulars but they were far from what she would consider 'friends'. As she gazed in the mirror, a visible white film of dried semen was clear to see on her face, neck and chest in the morning sunlight. She looked in the mirror and scratched at the corners of her mouth where some was caked and flaking.

Dottie's absolute devotion to her 'Master' had changed in the past few months from loving his enormous cock to absolute horrifying fear. She was not a prisoner since she could come and go from the old house that Lee had once owned in that rundown neighborhood. But she was a prisoner to Antwan's will. He made it clear quite often that he would have no problem hurting her kids if she refused to do anything he told her to do. The best she could do is to pretend to have nearly mentally broken down and put the children at their grandparents to keep them relatively safe.

She was driving out of the poorer side of town towards her own home as she recalled some of that fateful day. That was also the last time Antwan or Alex had fucked her. It played like a horrifying movie in her memory.

Antwan had fucked her while she sat in Tim's lap. He had told Tim that he was going to knock her up. She had known that she in fact was probably already pregnant since Lee had made her stop taking her birth control pills about a month or so earlier than they had just told Tim. They were just playing a sadistic game to see how much humiliation Tim would take.

She had known that she was already at least a few weeks late for her period. After he came in her pussy the first time while she was still on Tim's lap, Antwan picked her up with his enormous dick still in her sloppy stretched out married cunt. The 60 year old man easily carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed while his two sons Lee and Alex held her legs open wide to further humiliate her husband Tim.

She recalled witnessing the rage in Tim's eyes as he entered the bedroom swinging the baseball bat into the old man. She screamed as Antwan fell to the floor. Then Alex and Lee dropped her legs and jumped off the bed and Alex grabbed Tim. It was clear that Alex had military training while putting Tim in a choke hold.

Alex's huge arm was around Tim's neck, then she saw Tim lift both his feet off the ground and kick Lee who was standing in front of him in the chest as hard as he could. She saw her first black lover Lee launch backward off his feet across the bedroom at a surprising rate of speed and hit his head on the corner of their heavy solid oak dresser. The sharp corner of the dresser and the velocity he was moving, caused his temple to crush inward and turned out to be a fatal blow. Lee just collapsed to the floor.

She didn't move while Alex kept Tim in the choke hold for a few minutes until the much smaller Tim passed out. When Antwan recovered after a few moments, he tended to his son Lee while Alex tied the still unconscious Tim to the chair. She remembered just sitting naked on the bed doing absolutely nothing for Tim. Lee died on the floor within a few minutes from his head wound and she saw an enraged Antwan pick up the baseball bat. "That mutherfucker killed my son!" He snarled at her while he shook the end of the bat close to her face "You fucking cunt, you just sit there and watch me beat your worthless husband to death, don't make a fuckin sound bitch or you and your fuckin kids will be next."

With Tim tied to the chair, unconscious, and unable to defend himself, she watched Antwan repeatedly swing the bat into his head and body. She also remembered screaming uncontrollably while blood, skin, teeth and hair splattered against the walls, the bed and herself. Tim's face looked like raw hamburger when Alex finally grabbed Antwan and made him stop. Tim's breathing was so shallow that they all assumed he was dead like Lee.

She looked back at seeming to feel numb from the neck up. She had just witnessed the deaths of her lover and her husband. She still sat on the bed naked and covered with blood spatter from the swinging bat, staring blankly, sobbing and rocking back and forth. Antwan grabbed her shoulders and hissed "Just remember you stupid cunt that I've got a lot of relatives. If you say one word of what happened tonight, even if they put me in prison, I will have someone kill your kids DO YOU HEAR ME BITCH!?"

Dottie pulled the minivan into the garage, shut the automatic garage door and wiped the tears from her eyes. She looked at her watch, it was 7:30 am. She knew she had to clean up and face her husband at the Hospital.

Tim sat with his mother holding his hand gently wishing the pain meds wouldn't slow his brain. He just wasn't making connections. 'I used to party all night with Lee?' he thought to himself, 'I can't remember ever staying out all night with Lee'... he also thought 'I remember golfing and having a few drinks with Lee or was that the dream when Lee was dancing with Dottie...?'

"What's wrong honey? You're not listening to a thing I'm saying..." said his Mother while telling him the latest scholastic news of his two children.

"Sorry Mom, I just can't shake the vivid dreams I've had" he said weakly. "I would really like to talk to Dad. Can you ask him to come by so I could talk to him alone?" His Father was an Army veteran and avid hunter and had taken Dottie and Tim out to the firing range on a regular basis a few years back.

"The Doctor told me that many coma patients take months to separate reality from their coma dreams. You were almost brain-dead for the first month or so... Just remember that we love you, Dottie loves you and your children love you. Dottie told me last night that she had another pre-natal care appointment today and will be in to see you in an hour or two. I hope she remembers to bring the ultrasound pictures this time, she has been so forgetful lately."

Dot told Tim's Mom last night before they left the Hospital, that she would be there mid-morning after a Doctors appointment. She didn't really have an appointment she just wanted to be able to have time to clean up before seeing Tim at the Hospital. She had not actually gone to her regular family Physician since she started seeing Lee almost a year ago. She feared her family Doctor asking questions about the marks on her body and the obvious change in the size of her vagina from the much increased use than in previous years.

She had been going to a clinic downtown near the bus station the past couple of months frequented by the homeless, drug addicts, the poor and prostitutes. That clinic made no judgments when they wrote scripts for antibiotics to treat gonorrhea, chlamydia and other sex worker related STD's. She signed up there under an assumed name, paid in cash and it was clinic policy not to ask too many questions or for identification.

She was humiliated and cried the first time the Doctor at the clinic told her she had Chlamydia a couple of months ago, but since Antwan insisted that her customers always make the decision if they want to use a rubber, she had no choice but to just tell the Doctor, "OK, I know... just write the fucking prescription" on the second and third time she had to go back there.

Dottie had once refused to have sex with a short, fat, smelly Mexican man about a month ago. He dropped his pants and revealed a penis covered in warts. Antwan was furious with her after the man demanded his money back so he beat her unconscious. The next thing she remembered was waking up in the morning still tied, bent over, face down to the kitchen table. Antwan had told her that she had forced him to drop the price on her for the rest of that night for the next 8 or 10 guys because a few of the guys felt like it was "ass fucking a dead whore..." he then told her "don't ever do that to me again you fucking cunt or I'll get your kids to replace you..." She never refused him anything again.

claud137
claud137
39 Followers