Dota 2: Troll vs. Legion

Story Info
Two unfriendly heroes fight and fuck their hatred out.
2.7k words
4.42
11.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story were created and are trademark to Valve Corporation taken from the video game Dota 2. The story is merely fiction and does not mean to describe any character from the game or its creators in any manner. P.S. this is my first submission and it may be subject to change or edits.


Tresdin continued to sharpen her halberd attempting to ignore the loud festivities at the Radiant's base camp. As the toughest commander to ever lead Stonehall's legions, Tresdin found the revelries unbecoming of a soldier, though her comrades seemed to feel otherwise. She sat alone in her tent preparing her weapon and mind for the battles ahead, uncaring for her new comrades. She would often sit and brood over how much she hated her comrades, how most were untrained, weird loners, who fought with the skills of newborn infants. Not a passing second went by during combat when she wished to turn her blade on her supports. A loud crash followed by the crack of thunder and magic cut through the air, "Undisciplined filth" Tresdin muttered turning back to her work.

Jah'rakal hated everyone surrounding him. He hated every stupid, slutty sorcerer, he hated all decrepit old men, he hated every weird creature he didn't know the name of. The warlord did not sit, brooding on how much he hated them, rather he let them know. Jah'rakal spent his whole life letting people know how much he despised them and he had gotten pretty good at it. He downed a pint of mead and began letting loose on his fellow partiers. Curses and threats filled the air at an astonishing rate as the troll went down the line insulting everyone in sight. "You! Stupid fiery slut bouncing all around, you can't cast a spell for shit, we only keep you around because someone needs to suck offeveryone in this fucking sausage fest," he bellowed not seeing whose lap Lina was sitting on. Man in question Sven the Rogue Knight, kindly asked Lina to get off of him, then promptly stood up and delivered a quick kick to Jah'rakal's stomach. The troll flew back from the tremendous kick, smashing through a crate and onto the ground outside the party tent.

"Why you..." the troll began before the blast of magic infused gauntlet smashed him into the ground again. As Sven stepped out of the tent, the large knight called to Jah'rakal "Come on, I thought it was a fight you wanted". The knight was more mass than man, astonishingly tall and built like a brick shit-house, but the troll himself was no weakling. He was almost the knight's height, taller than most men and trolls, but was built leaner for speed rather than strength. Jah'rakal laughed "Yes you stupid knight, Fight!". The two began their brawl, crashing back into the tent and back out, breaking every chair and table in their path. The huge knight swung wide, as he was use to a massive broadsword, but the troll preferring one-on-ones, fought like a angry wasp, darting in and out with wild but accurate blows. The two continued their loud fight as spectators rooted on from the sides.

"ENOUGH" screamed Tresdin as she threw a chair into Sven's face sending the knight sprawling. "You are all despicable imbeciles, feeding this hate monger, falling prey to his vile words," she began to scream. "We are fighting a war but you are all too busy drinking, partying and feeding this sorry excuse of a warlord with your attention," she continued. "Now shut up all of you sorry excuses for soldiers," she finished, breathless from shouting at an entire encampment. The crowd shifted uneasy, most were still drunk from the party and excited from the sudden brawl, many were not ready to accept this truth. Jah'rakal turned his madness towards the angered warrior "If you want some more attention, why don't you strip for us, Stonehall whore," he spit. Tresdin furrowed her brow as her anger rose "Dirty little troll," she muttered before punching him in his smiling face.

The Tresdin resumed the fight she just finished, intending to finish it again. Unlike Sven she love the thrill of a duel, and found the troll to be a worthy opponent. He attacked with stunning speed faster than any fighter she'd seen, but countered every other hit with one of her own. Jah'rakal roared, attacking even faster but Tresdin held strong in the evenly matched fight. The crowd had resumed their cheering, forming a circular arena for the two combatants. "This bitch," he thought "I'll show her whose the warlord here" as he threw a feint. Tresdin instinctively back from the punch, but the trolls hand grabbed her simple top tearing the fabric away revealing her more than ample chest. The crowd cheered in approval at the sight of the large breasts, though Tresdin was quick to cover herself. She stood in shock at the dirty move as Jah'rakal came in to finish the fight. The commander moved too quickly however, punching the troll in the gut and sending him to the ground. But as Jah'rkal fell he grabbed out at her cloth pants, tearing her last shreds of clothing from her skin.

The commander usually seen in heavy armor, was now displaying her beautiful body for the entire army to see. Her skin was a very dark brown, seemingly smooth, save for a few battle scars. She was built very muscular but was also extremely curvy with very wide hips and a huge ass. Her huge ass jutted out from her body so far it could be better used as a shelf. She had large DD cup sized breasts that sat perky and firm but bounced wildly when she moved. Tresdin courageously tried to hide her body with the scrapes of her clothes, but it was useless. Jah'rakal lay laughing and coughing for air but barley managed to yell out "Stonehall whore!". Tresdin abandoned her idea of decency, her anger overcoming any rational she had left. She grabbed the troll off the ground began mercilessly punching him in the face. She sent him back to the ground with a powerful straight causing the crowd to cheer in enjoyment. She pulled him back up again, but instead of punching him, Tresdin ripped the trolls loincloth and make-shift shirt off displaying another naked body to the crowd.

The crowd cheered as Jah'rakal's nudity was displayed for all to see. As the troll was usually garbed in rags, most had seen the trolls slim build, but little had seen his cock. It was of great length, being more 12 inches long as thick as most men's forearms. His slim yet toned abs were barely a distraction to his large, low hanging balls that fell nearly to the bottom of his cock. Tresdin not caring to admire her opponent, suddenly grabbed his cock from behind, pulling him down with one hand while punching his face again with the other. As the troll lay once again on the ground, Tresdin stood up to the crowd cheering, and flexing. Tresdin downed a cup of beer handed from an onlooker, as Jah'rakal stood up slowly. He turned and began walking to the nude warrior meeting her face to face. He pushed his forehead against hers trying to intimidate her, as if she had not just kicked his ass. Jah'rakal was slightly taller than the tall human, looking down at her as they butted heads but nobody mistook Tresdin as intimidated. He pushed harder, snarling as he did so, only to be met by a smirk. His lanky yet lean body was met with hers of equal if not more muscle and certainly more curves. "S-T-O-N-E-H-A-L-L W-H-O-R-E" he snarled, to which Tresdin replied with "Dirty, little troll" and the two began fighting again.

The two exhausted from the first fight were both unbalanced on their feet and quickly fell into a fight on the ground. The two exchanged blow after blow, rolling in the dirt of the makeshift arena, as spectators cheered and splashed them with drinks. Tresdin found herself drunk off the thrill of the fight and the Brewmaster's special beer, her body surprisingly warm during the fight. Jah'rakal was exhausted but continued fighting in a fervor, unwilling to submit to the commander. Their movements and blows soon lost strength and soon became harsh slaps or violent rubs. The two continued the fight, but rather than throwing punch were caught in an awkward embrace and started to seemingly hump in rhythm. The onlooker's realizing what the fight was turning into collectively began cheering even louder. Tresdin pulled herself back staring at the angry troll, she felt unbelievable aroused but at the same time an intense hatred from him. The troll looked back angrily as if he was getting even madder, though his cock began to grow hard.

With a sudden movement the two began sloppily kissing, suddenly making out on the ground as they rubbed their bodies together. Jah'rakal broke the kiss and began kneading her breasts, licking the nipples as he did so. Tresdin lay with her back on the ground moaning in pleasure, but suddenly realized the troll's play. He had pinned her arms to the ground as he sucked on her tits showing how dominant he was. She tried to fight him off but the troll held strong continuing his assault on her huge breasts. Troll looked up to see his victim's face but was met with a swift head butt and was sent reeling back. Falling onto his ass he didn't notice Tresdin walk over him before it was too late. She grabbed his hair pulling his head in-between her thick thighs. "Lick it fucker," she yelled as he began loving her pussy. He lick her labia quickly before moving immediately to her clit. He tried to pull his head away but was pulled back into her snatch and continued sucking her clit. "Oh fuck," Tresdin muttered as she pushed him onto his back, now sitting his face. She began slowly humping him as he licked, losing herself in intense orgasm.

Realizing she was distracted Jah'rakal swung himself forward, lifting his body off the ground and Tresdin off his face. He quickly grabbed the back of her head, pulling her towards his crotch. He shoved her mouth over his cock and began rocking her head, forcing her to suck his huge cock. Tresdin struggled to breath with the huge dick in her mouth and began choking and drooling, leaving a trail of spit trailing down her chin. Jah'rakal roared and began brutally humping Tresdin's face. Tresdin could feel his balls smacking her throat as he face-fucked her, her nose was smashed against him as she deep-throated his whole cock. The troll held Tresdin against him, his cock fully down her throat as he began to cum. She could taste blasts of salty sperm shot down her throat load after load as the troll yelled "Swallow it all slut, ugh you love it!" . He pulled his cock from her mouth covering her face in creamy cum as he finished unloading on her face.

The troll turned to the cheering crowd, raising his fists and crying out to the adoring fans. Tresdin sat up, now kneeling on the ground, and used her hands to clean the spunk off her face. She took an especially large clump on one of her finger's and placed it in her mouth, swirling the troll salty taste around her tongue. "Not bad," she thought as she finished licking her fingers of the troll's cum. The powerful warrior was not yet outdone. She stood up, slowly walking towards the celebrating troll and in one quick movement threw him to his back. She pinned his shoulders down with her arms, and squatted over his still hard erection. She pushed her wet pussy against his hard cock slowly. Jah'rakal who had been trying to push Tresdin off, suddenly fell passive to the sensation of her tight pussy around his dick. Tresdin lowered herself further onto Jah'rakal, crying out in shock of its size. "Fuck...your pretty thick.....aren't you," Tresdin muttered as she began to ride him faster. Jah'rakal's hands moved to Tresdin's hips, guiding her body to move faster and faster on his meaty shaft. "So....Tight!," he yelled, as the commander began bouncing off his hips, fucking his whole length. As Tresdin rode the troll cowgirl, the crowd reached new levels of excitement. They hollered whenever Jah'rakal spanked Tresdin's huge ass, as it swung wildly. Her large tits bounced uncontrollably, glimmering in from the surrounding torches light as they were occasionally slapped or pinched by the troll.

Tresdin leaned forward onto Jah'rakal while she began to fuck faster, "Ugh faster...faster," she yelled. The troll grabbed her hips and began violently fucking her at an amazing speed. Both could feel the other beginning to orgasm and fucked even harder. With simultaneous moans the two came, continuing to fuck as they did so. Tresdin felt the troll's warm cum fill her pussy as she tightened on his pulsing rod. Looking down she saw excess cum dripping from her as Jah'rakal slowed his thrusting down. Satisfied with finishing on top, Tresdin raised herself off the troll's throbbing cock and started to walk away. Despite having sharpened senses, Tresdin didn't hear Jah'rakal sneaking behind her over the loud crowd. The troll forcibly threw Tresdin's face onto the ground, leaving her meaty ass raised high.

"All hail the king of Trolls," he hollered as he shoved his massive cock back into Tresdin's unsuspecting pussy. Tresdin felt the shock of humiliation and pleasure from the troll's sudden action. In their new position Jah'rakal could fuck her even harder and faster, and he did just so. Though still wet from their first time the troll's massive dick felt just as hard thrusting her excited pussy. Jah'rakal took total control, fucking the commander literally into the ground as he spanked her huge brown ass. Tresdin, no longer able to contain her pleasure began moaning manically, praising the troll's prowess. "Fuck yes, oh fuck, fuck me you dirty troll, FUCK ME!" she yelled from the ground pleasure cursing through her body. Jah'rakal fucked her with astonishing speed causing her huge ass to bounce wildly. His balls swung between both of their legs, even slapping Tresdin's six pack to both of two's delight. Feeling herself starting to climax Tresdin helped the troll fuck her, pushing her massive ass back towards him. Tresdin came harder than ever before, her pussy tightening around the troll's huge cock. Jah'rakal cried out cumming in her tight snatch before pulling out covering her huge ass in his jizz.

He stood to the crowd cheering for glory, pointing to the commander covered in his cum. "I fucked that ass, I did, I painted her black ass white, ME! JAH'RA.." the troll attempted to yell, but he was cut short by a brutal kick to his low hanging balls. The troll lost consciousness before his limp body hit the floor. The once loud crowd now fell to slight hush as all eyes fell onto the nude Tresdin. Cum and sweat glistening on the brown beauties' body, she stepped over the unconscious body, only stopping to spit on it. "Dirty little Troll," she said with a devilish smile before turning and walking back to her tent, her huge ass swaying with each step, covered in creamy cum.

The following day: Tresdin found herself ambushed by the enemy while killing jungle creeps. She rolled to the side dodging the erupting earth and cut the demon witch down before her with two quick slices. She heard the sound of flesh and blades turning around quickly to see the Phantom Assassin poised to strike her, the once assassin's side was now covered in multiple throwing axes buried deep in her side. The assassin's body hit the floor as Tresdin turned to see her savior who was just finishing cutting down a Lycanthrope. Jah'rakal turned to the Legion Commander, he proceeded to sneer, grab his crotch, and make a few very lewd and offensive comments. Tresdin watched the Troll Warlord restart his hunt for the enemies and felt her body begin to heat-up despite being under cold armor. She smiled to herself, a rematch was not out of question.