Dottie and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Dottie has me serve her friend...
927 words
4.37
11k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to Chris's house as Dottie had instructed. The minute I entered I knew this was going to be very interesting. She was wearing a housecoat and it fell open, revealing all her curves in a crotch less corset. He nipples were exposed, she had on seamed stockings, and 4 inch heels. Once in her door he closed it and kneaded me in the balls, laughing as I doubled over in pain. Remember she was a big girl. She then told me to strip and come into her living room. Once in there I saw what she had in store for me...

On the coffee table she had attached some eye hooks and straps to tie me down. On the other table were several dildoes to strap on her, a bottle of poppers, a dust mask, a ball gag, a ring gag, and a semi hood that would blindfold me but not cover my nose. She also had assorted paddles, hairbrushes, cuffs, and a jar of hot lubricant. She told me to put on the cuffs and hood. She then sat down and spread her legs and told me to start licking her. I did as I was told and she came very quickly. She squirted and as she did she held my head and had me lick it up.

I continued to eat her and she came several times in the course of 20 minutes. She then turned around and kneeled on the chair and had me lick her ass. Again I did as I was told. Thank God she was clean. She had a vibrator and as I licked her ass she made herself cum several times. Her asshole seemed to widen and I worked my tongue deep into it. Finally she turned rather quickly and pushed me away. Know she had me put on a ball gag and tied me to the table on my stomach spread wide.

As I lay there she told me the gag was to shut me up when I yelled and there would be no safe word as per Dottie! Then she put a dust mask on me that she had soaked in poppers. As the fumes overcame me I felt her fingers enter my ass as she lubed me up. Then I felt it. She had strapped on a dildo and was getting ready to fuck me. She took off the dust mask and worked 4 fingers into my ass. It was starting to hurt but my screams were muffled by the gag.

Then she started talking, calling me her ex husband's name, telling me it was my turn to feel what she felt when he fucked her ass! Then her fingers left my ass and she started to insert a large, thick dildoe. She did not start small, she went with a very large one! It hurt and I clenched my ass. It did not go in. She then to a paddle and beat my ass for five minutes, telling me that she WOULD FUCK MY ASS! When she stopped she lined up the fake prick and started to push but my ass remained too tight. Then she put the dust mask back on me with more poppers.

My head started to spin and all of a sudden I felt a blinding pain as my ass opened and the dildoe went in! I was screaming into the gag but she started to fuck me. She showed no mercy and fucked me hard and fast, pulling it out further and then ramming it home. She ripped the dust mask off of me and went to town ravaging my asshole, calling me her bitch and telling me this was payback! I was crying as the pain was more than I could take. I felt like I passed out and when I awoke she was still fucking me, calling me names!

Finally she pushed it all the way in and started to grind it into me. I heard he screaming and she must have cum. She just fell on top of me and started asking me if it was good for me too...And at that point I realized I had cum from her fucking me, my cock still hard ...She then pulled out and untied me just to turn me over. Out came the ball gag and she kneeled over my head and had me eat her pussy. It was soaked and she almost smothered me several times as she came over and over. Finally she got off of me. She untied my legs and started to fuck me again. This dildoe felt even larger!

Without the gag she heard me begging her to stop. She stopped alright but just to put the ring gag on me. Back to fucking me. At one point she stopped and pulled up the hood so I could see what she was fucking me with. It was an 18 inch long, 3 inch wide dildoe! She told that it was her payback! She then started to fuck me again, jerking my cock till I came again. She then forced the cum into my mouth through the o ring gag. Then she squatted over my mouth and pissed down my throat. Finally she was done. She kept me tied up for another 10 minutes till Dottie came to see her handy work. Dottie had no mercy for me and laughed. She sat on my face and had me lick her clean from her boyfriends cum. Then I was released, allowed to shower and leave...