Dottie and Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Dottie decides I should cross dress and service her friends.
1k words
4.42
14k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my meeting with Chris I told Dottie it was over. It took almost 3 days before my ass stopped hurting and Chris did not honor our agreement of allowing me to use a safe word. Dottie agreed it was wrong and told me she had decided that I would serve only her but she had a condition. She had decided that she would enjoy further humiliating me by having me crossdress for her! At first I said no way but she asked me to try it once. I agreed and she would come over to my home on Friday and we would begin.

On Thursday she left me an e-mail with instructions. She wanted me to give myself several enemas to insure I was clean. Also to be clean shaven. That day I left work early and when I got home I gave myself the first of three enemas. Dottie had suggested that I give myself a soapy one and retain it 15 minutes at least. Then to follow with a warm water one for 20 minutes. Then another warm water one for 20 minutes. If after that I was clean it was good. I also used a warm wet cloth to soak my face and shaved very close. I used Nair on my legs and arms to remove all hair. When she got there she had me bring in several bags from car.

She had me strip and checked my legs and face. She then told me the hair on my chest and back needed to go as well. She also said the hair under my arms. She had me lay down and used wax to take off the chest and back hair. It was not as bad as I thought. First she applied oil, then the wax, then ripped it off. She shaved under my arms. Then she used a razor to clean what little hair I had on my head off.

Next she had me put on a pair of black stockings and a garter belt. Next came panties and a bra. Finally 5 inch heels. She then applied make up and a wig. When I looked in the mirror I was surprised. I was not a bad looking woman! Then she gave me a slutty, short black dress to put on. Once I was finished she told me I was ready. She made a phone call and then sat down. She spread her legs and removed her panties and told me time to eat her!

I used a pillow for my knees and went to town. I ate her for a good 20 minutes and she came at least twice when the door bell rang! I started to panic when she told me to calm down. She had me go to the other room and wait. She came back and showed me how to reapply my makeup. When we went into the other room it was her boyfriend and 3 other men. I want back into the room. She came in and asked what I was doing. I told her this was NOT the deal we made. She laughed and told me if I did not do this she would make sure everyone we worked with knew about me! I was mortified and agreed.

Her boyfriend who had met me before was shocked. He could not believe my transformation. He pulled out his big cock and told me to suck it. I dropped to my knees and as his friends watched I sucked his cock. His friends got on either side of me and put their cocks in my hands and as Dottie watched he fucked my face as I stroked their cocks. I hated to say it but I liked sucking cock! I started to move my head around and took turns sucking their cocks. Each was different. Dotties boyfriend had a good 8 inch one. One guy had a 7 inch one but very thick. The other guy had an 8 inch one that was also very thick.

While sucking one of them shoved a bottle of poppers under my nose and after snorting them I went wild. Now I wanted to be fucked. We moved to the bedroom where Dottie had stripped and was laying on the bed. I started to suck her cunt as the guys fingered and slapped my ass. Then I felt the head of a cock on my ass. One of them got in front of me and fed me his cock, rubbing it on Dotties cunt. Dottie was now sucking my cock. All of a sudden the guy playing with my ass forced his cock in. It hurt like hell but then another guy put the poppers under my nose and it went into his balls. As I alternated between eating Dottie and sucking cock I was in heaven.

After a few minutes the guy in my ass blew his load in me. I could not believe it. I could feel his cock pulse and the cum shoot! Then the guy I was sucking started to fuck me. The guy who was in my ass let me lick his cock clean. Then her boyfriend started to feed me his cock. All of a sudden I lost it and blew my load into Dotties mouth. Then the guy in my ass started to fuck hard and jam his cock deep in me and came. As I cleaned his cock Dottie's boyfriend took his turn and fucked me. He lost his load and just a few strokes...

I licked him clean and then they left. Dottie was very upset. I asked her why. She was mad that I came in her mouth but even madder that her boyfriend told her that my ass was better than hers! I ate Dottie for a good 30 minutes till she came again.

Before she left she told me she would be over to get me the next day and for me to be dressed and ready for some fun at the bookstore...