Double Agent Watson Ch. 02

Story Info
Quadruple the fun.
4.2k words
4.57
12.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tim4
tim4
11 Followers

First chapter on my profile. No, seriously, you won't know who the hell this "Emilia" is if you don't read the first chapter.

This story might have some plot holes or factual errors. This is a fictional story after all. If you want to nit-pick on it, fine, do so. All characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

Emilia's brows scrunched, her emotions confused as she ran the question through her head a few times.

'I need to think about it.' A tone of uncertainty loomed over the sentence, which Emma and I picked up.

'Emilia,' Emma advised. 'if there are any doubts on your mind...'

'Of course I have my doubts!' Emilia burst out. 'Sis, you're the real celebrity here, and I'm sure that given the chance, Tim would try to get into your pants.' I felt my face reddening as Emma glanced over at me. 'He prefers you. Who doesn't want to be the famous Emma Watson's boyfriend? I'm just a substitute for you, sis.'

'Now come on, did I ask Emma to be my girlfriend?' I spoke up. 'No, I asked you. Yes, I admit your sister is quite beautiful, but did you forget? You're twins! Your beauty equals that of your sister's, in fact, I love you for your personality. You're so... vibrant and colourful and I want you.'

She got up from her seat as I did the same, my arms held onto her tightly, our heads rested on each other's shoulders. My shoulder was damp. She was crying softly, I only hoped they were tears of joy.

'I've never felt more important in my life.' Emilia whispered into my ear, and I softly held her in my grasp. My vision focused on Emma, who, unbeknownst to Emilia, stared daggers into her twin's back. It was a look of envy, of... jealousy?

-

A month together with two women can be... hard, subjectively.

A month together with a pair of twins, both smokin' hot, but only one of which you're dating? A dilemma.

A month together with the Em Watsons, and yes, that is how I refer to the pair, one of which you're dating but the public sees you as dating the one and only Emma Watson, who is a secret agent for the British government, but now reassigned to work for Americans, when you're in fact dating her twin sister, but both wants you in their panties?

Classic comedy.

You would think dating the twin of Emma Watson would be totally awesome or something or the other, but in reality, it's kind of complicated.

Whenever Emilia is seen in public, she is recognised as Emma. On one casual date in America, someone took a picture of me and Emilia together, starting a big gossip about Emma's new boyfriend. I couldn't exactly deny the rumours, as they were half-true. I couldn't risk exposing Emilia, the twins' lives will be turned upside down.

This created a problem for me. Emma was enjoying the rumours, even teasing me about it. Truth to be told, I still hadn't seen Emma in her birthday suit, but Emma and Emilia are twins. If their identical looks continued underneath the clothes... you get the idea.

'Whatcha dreaming about, hon?' Emilia rolled from her side of bed to mine, her face lying on my chest. Her hand drifted down to my cock, which was slowly resurrecting from previous thoughts.

'Just... work.' I lied. 'Em, tonight was great, we should definitely try that out some other time, but the holidays are running out. I have to start working tomorrow.'

'Where are you two off to?' She inquired.

'Chicago, gonna be at that hotel I told you about a few days ago. Do you still remember?'

'Yeah. I don't have Alzheimer's yet.'

The night was dark, but from her hesitation to speak, I could tell she was upset, if not only slightly.

'You're staying with my sister, right?'

'Yes, with your sister.' My cock twitched slightly at the thought of her.

'My sister, who has the same smoking hot body as me?' It was at this moment that I realized she might have had ulterior motives. My friend wasn't the perfect liar, and her soft hand was the perfect lie detector.

'No, babe, you're hotteaaah.' Her hand got ahold of my balls.

'Have you ever imagined what would it feel like to fuck her?' Where was this going?

Knowing my friend would give me away regardless of my answer, I decided to respond truthfully.

'Yes.' I sighed. For someone with no interrogation experience, unlike her twin sister, she was surprisingly good at finding the truth from me.

'Good to know.' She said coldly, and rolled off my chest. Was she happy with the answers she got from me?

Left confused and unsatisfied, I drifted off to sleep, resting for the big day coming up.

-

Emilia didn't appear to be upset by last night's events, maybe she was only sleepwalking. Or sleep-interrogating. Maybe she inherited that off her twin. I kissed her goodbye, walked out of her house, only to be greeted by Emma.

'We're late! Come on!' Emma shouted, motioning me towards the black SUV. We were hoping to catch the flight designated for us. Supposedly agents can only travel on specific flights which are screened and deemed "safe" for the agents without "terrorist threats". If we missed this one... ah, hell, we missed it, alright? Now we had to drive, since the next "safe" flight to Illinois won't be available for another week.

-

The sun had just disappeared behind the mountains as Emma pulled into a small town somewhere in the middle of America. The gas-guzzling V8 of the Suburban was thirsty for more fuel, and Emma needed her stomach refuelled as well. Emma went to eat while I volunteered to refuel the vehicle. I drove around the town, and found a small locally owned gas station. The price seemed cheap, at least cheaper than it was in London, and I pulled in and started refuelling.

The nozzle clicked after a few minutes, indicating the fuel tank was full. I turned the engine over, the V8 roaring, but not as mighty as Eric's Hemi. Driving around the town again, I found the diner which Emma said she was visiting.

A whiff of coffee caught my nose as I entered the diner. I wasn't all too familiar with American restaurants, but I heard there were free refills for any drinks you ordered. My eyes dashed around in search of Emma.

There she was, her dirty blonde hair sticking out from the rows of booths. Not like it was hard to spot her, as the diner was empty at this time. I walked over to her booth. I could've sat opposite of her, but it felt right to sit next to her for a change. Emma's smile turned to me as I sat down next to her, as if she planned on it. She already had a plate of half-eaten pancakes in front of her.

The lone, brunette waitress in the empty diner walked slowly over to our booth. I made some mental measurements of her. She looked young, had an athletic build, her white and pink checkered dress stretching from her shoulders to just above her knees, covered by a navy blue apron. I stopped once I saw the ring on her right hand, indicating she was taken. She seemed overly ecstatic, brimming with unspent energy, as if we were the first customers she had for that day.

'Howdy!' She said. 'What would you like to order today, sir?'

'I'll have what the lady's having.' I said, pointing at Emma's pancakes.

As the dish came, I regretted my decision. The stories about everything being double the proportion of what they serve in England were wrong. It was close to triple. Emma had no trouble finishing her plate. and even offered to help finish mine. I gave up halfway, and asked her to finish the last few. Her puffed cheeks looked cute with a mouthful of pancakes. How she keeps her body in killer shape is still a mystery to me.

-

We arrived in big bloody Chicago after a few days of non-stop driving, with Emma driving through the last night. When we got to the hotel, she was barely walking upright. The receptionist couldn't help but giggle a little as we walked by. She passed out immediately on the freshly made bed as we entered our room. Luckily there were two beds. Without those, I might be forced to sleep with her. Hell, I might even get cooties. Once I made sure she was tucked in well, I returned to the lobby.

'Any mail for 1087?' I asked the receptionist.

'Yes, sir!' He looked overly cheerful. Which meant he was doing his job well. An envelope was handed to me, addressed for Mr Watson. Subtle.

I opened the door to our room as quiet as I could, hoping not to disturb Emma in her slumber.

'C'mon! Harder!' Emma's voice screamed. That sounded familiar somehow, but I knew it wasn't Emma's own voice. I stepped further into the doorway, still obscured from Emma's view, but able to see what's on the television.

'I'm cumming! Oh God!' The tinny Emma voice moaned again.

All became clear as I saw what was on the television. Emma was watching a recording of that night when I thought I was having sex with her. How did she acquire it? I don't remember making a recording of it. I peeked my head around the corner, towards the bed.

There was Emma, sitting up straight leaning against the backboard, facing the television. Most of her was undercover, except for her right hand holding a TV remote. But from the slight bobbing of the sheets, I could tell what she was doing with her left hand. She hasn't noticed the man staring at her creepily from around the corner.

Emma, the real one, moaned under her breath as she closed her eyes in pleasure. She licked her lips and sighed. I couldn't stand it anymore. Round the corner I went.

I moved swiftly to Emma's bedside. I could smell her arousal from there, the heat radiating from her body warmed my core. Closing my eyes, I bent over and crouched to give her a quick peck on her plush, warm lips.

I opened my eyes, finding Emma's eyes a bit to my left, staring down at me. Her irises were a reddish brown, like her sister's.

'Em-'

Her lips moved towards mine. I wasn't sure about how I was supposed to react, but naturally I kissed her back. I would die for those lips. There was something arousing with the taboo of messing with the twin of whomever you're dating. Either that, or I'm a cheating bastard. Your call.

My hand went around her back as my lips melted into hers, pulling her deeper into me. My mind was still debating whether this was ethical or not, my girlfriend was just a thousand miles away, but my body had no trouble identifying a potential mating partner. My cock rose from the sheer intensity of the kiss. Radcliffe should've done it on the film set and called it an accident.

'Not now.' Emma said breathlessly as she pulled away a little. 'But I liked that, if, uh, if that means anything.' She paused for a breather. Of course it meant something, but I just didn't know what.

'Yeah...' I paused to think. 'Work relationships and all. Gotta keep it professional, eh.' I said with false assurance.

'Right.' She replied, her voice dying off near the end.

After a few seconds of us staring at each other, I broke the silence by handing her the envelope from the receptionist. She seemed relieved when the distraction appeared.

'From the CIA, presumably.' I said. 'Did you rent this room under Mr Watson?'

'No, but whoever did was thinking ahead. Mr. Watson rents a room? Oh, just an English gentleman. Emma Watson rents a room? Well bloody hell, call the paparazzis! Free publicity for the hotel! Do you get me?' Emma waved her hand around for exaggeration around the paparazzi part. Even off camera she still maintains a little bit of a stage persona.

'Alright, alright, I get it. Take the envelope now.' She took it, and tore the top open. Inside was a photo of Emma, sleeping quite peacefully. She looks beautiful from any angle.

'I don't remember taking this photo.' She said, then realising how potentially dumb that statement was. She held the photo near my face. 'Did you take this?'

'Nah.' I shrugged. Interestingly, in spending some time with Emilia, who was American, I seemed to have lost a little of my British accent.

'What, that's it? Nothing else?' I asked. She seems to be asking that as well, as she shook the envelope upside down, hoping for more than just a picture.

'Clerical error or something, these American systems don't work at all. Hey, someone's getting fired at the CIA.' She shrugged, mimicking my reaction.

'Now I want some sleep. Shoo.' She motioned me away. As I slept last night during the road trip, I couldn't immediately fall asleep. I looked around the room, only to find a freeze frame of Emilia riding on top of me displaying on the TV. High definition as well.

'We've come so far.' I silently thought to myself. Guilt came back to me as I replayed the recent memories. How would Emilia react if she saw what happened just then? Emma is not Emilia. Stop it. A fundamental thing to remember about dating twins is that your penis can't tell personality. It sees, it wants.

I closed my eyes, hoping for an escape.

-

'Em... come with me.'

'No.' She replied, tears forming in her voice. She walked away.

'Emilia.' I yelled after her.

She split into two, both turning back, mirroring each other's movements.

'Who?' Both figures whispered back.

Their voices were soft, clear. One figure disappeared into thin air.

'Am I yours?' The remaining figure questioned. She walked closer.

She wanted answers.

I had no answers.

-

My body shot up perpendicular to the bed. It was still dark. Another confusing dream. Or a nightmare. Lying down again, I looked to my right, where Emma's bed was. Even in the blinding darkness, I could sense her. I imagined her lying in her bed, perhaps having a pleasant dream about puppies or something.

My phone on the bedside table was flashing. I rolled right, hoping to reach my phone. Oof. Something was in the way. I tried to move it, thinking it was a bundle of sheets or similar.

'Stop...' The object spoke weakly. I switched a light on.

It was Emma. She seemed to have snuggled into my sheets after I fell unconscious. I didn't exactly see her off to sleep.

Emma turned her head towards me.

'Well, it was supposed to be a surprise...' She spoke groggily, having just been awoken from slumber. 'You know, for the morning.'

'What surprise?'

Emma threw the sheets off herself.

'Oh, you're... naked.' I muttered, the shock of her display of boldness being numbed by my weariness.

'Yes, I am naked.' She said, restating the obvious.

'I have this... this feeling, or this urge that's inside me...' Her breath was shallow, interrupting her sentence as she spoke.

'Emma, it's the middle of the night. Besides, you know I can't do anything without a proper breakfast.' I half-protested.

I imagined she tried her hardest to hide it, but Emma's lips formed the tiniest of grins.

'Do you want to have... a proper English muffin in bed?' She enquired. 'Please?'

'Hey, as I said, I could use some breakfast.'

'Proper, as well.' She reaffirmed.

'Yeah.' I shrugged.

I moved down to her hips. A familiar scent of arousal caught my attention. She lifted her legs, and I rolled in between them. I wasn't wrong about the identical bodies. From the dim light next to her head, her body looked absolutely fantastic, almost a perfect match of Emilia's body. Her curvatures and bumps in her body rose and fell as she waited patiently for my move.

Her breath quickened as I dove into her sex. She put up little resistance as my tongue slithered into her warm crevice. My nose nuzzled her clitoris gently, the little spot of pleasure yet to be exploited by me. I looked up to see her eyes closed, her hands clutching at the bedsheets.

'Was she enjoying this?' I asked myself. She seemed quiet. But how her body was reacting suggested that whatever I was doing, I was doing it right.

I lapped at her pussy hungrily, letting her juices flow into my mouth, savouring the sweet nectar. Emma's hand started flicking at her clitoris. Too soon. I grabbed ahold of her hand and forcefully lifted it away. I looked up at her, shaking my head sideways, my tongue still working at her opening.

'Please.' Emma said, with her eyes begging for me to touch her.

Looking into her eyes, I let go of her hand. I paid more attention to her clit, my tongue flicking over the nub every few seconds. She started rubbing her taut nipples, working for a release. Although Emma was very quiet, a few moans still escaped her.

I climbed up the bed, our faces now aligned. The few seconds that passed by seemed to calm her down. My cock entered her slowly, our eyes never leaving each other's. Her brows furrowed, her eyes closed as my cock reached the furthest it could.

My hips pumped slowly, both of us relishing the quiet, but pleasurable, lovemaking. She never said more than a word, instead, her body spoke in how it responded to my touch.

I thrusted with more intensity, my eyes still locked onto hers. She glanced down occasionally, taking in the sights and getting further aroused from it. My lips dropped down onto hers for a deep kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth, tasting herself. Dirty girl.

Emma drove her nails into my back, the pain oddly increasing the intensity of the pleasure I was receiving. She nodded, panting quicker as she neared her climax. I wasn't going to last long either, her muscles gripped at my cock, as if begging for my seed. She desired for a release as well, I could tell.

She closed her eyes, her breath stopping for a quick second. My cock felt her secretions, a new, warm flow of her juices coating my cock as I stopped and felt her muscles contracting, milking my cock. Her body shook passionately in ecstasy as her orgasm coursed through her. She came.

Emma opened her eyes, some of her hair splayed on the pillow. Her body was covered in a reflective layer of sweat, and so was I. Her orgasm seemed to have passed, however, I hadn't had mine. Emma knew this as well, I hoped.

'Get off.' She wiggled a bit, and moved out from under me. I stood up next to the bed, my cock still hard as diamonds.

'Fancy to finish off in my throat?' Emma asked with a smile in her orgasmic glow. She laid on her back, her head hanging at the edge of the bed, her mouth awaiting just below my cock. She seemed to have some expertise in this. She positioned herself so that my cock could sink as deep as possible into her throat.

'How could I turn down such an irresistible invitation?' I responded.

'Just do not poke my eyes out with that.' She warned.

My cock lowered into her mouth, the head exploring deeper and deeper into her tight throat. I took care as to not choke Emma dead as I pumped in and out, giving time in between for her to catch a breath or two. Emma tried to swallow my whole, tempting me to push deeper. Hell, I could even feel it on my cock if I touched her throat. The sensations were overwhelming, the sight of my cock travelling down her neck pushing me over the edge.

'Emma, I'm cumming.' I notified her. She couldn't speak, obviously.

Pulling out, I gave her one last chance to breathe before I come. I rammed my cock into her mouth, and released the pressure I had been holding in for too long. My seed sprayed down her throat, coupled with even more arousing thoughts of her not needing to swallow. It was a non-stop express to her stomach.

She gasped for air as I pulled out. A string of the concoction of semen and saliva landed on her face. I panted heavily, my knees soft from the pleasure. I looked down at Emma. She had a frown on her face. She was upside down. It was a smile.

'Now that we both came at least once, and we are sweaty, and dirty,' Emma swallowed some more of the leftover saliva. 'how about we take a nice, long shower to clean off?'

Emma washed my cock in the shower. It was pleasurable, but I had enough of it for that night. Plus, it was still too early in the morning, and the warm pattering of the shower only made me realise how tired I was.

tim4
tim4
11 Followers
12