All Comments on 'Double Blind Date'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 385 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delightful

I thoroughly enjoyed this. The story would have stood on its own even without the (insert positive adjective) sex scene!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FANTASTIC

Absolutely loved it. Keep Going!!!

GenicoGenicoabout 9 years ago
A-1

This is one of the few stories I've read on this site that I reflect on when I come up with a top ten list. Also, it makes me wish I could write. Thanks for sharing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 9 years ago
This was just so...

lovely.

It was passionate, and real, and confusing, and wonderful, and sexy, and you wrote it so well, with such delicious dialogue and agonizing narration. I am undone by the compelling beauty of this story.

Thank you.

Honestly, this part, as mild as it can be, was the hook that pulled me completely in.

"she reached her right hand up and snaked it around the back of my neck. I felt her fingers slide through my hair and her palm felt warm against my skin. Soon the pads of her finger draped across my spine and she pulled me in towards her."

Every time I read that I shiver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing Story!

This is by far my favorite story on this site so far! These characters are so deep and real, it only made every other aspect of this amazing work so much more dynamic. I would love to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

This was absolutely beautiful, but also funny and cute. Keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

We'll written, great story line. Discovery combined with romance. Not porno but excellent sex. More like this please!

No_one_knows_meNo_one_knows_mealmost 9 years ago
Beautifully wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your story. It was hot, sexy, loving, and eye-opening! Loved it very much. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First date drunken sex..

...is one night stand sex. I would have preferred these very likable characters to have been sober and better acquainted when they had their first sex. (You adequately explained why this probably would not be one night stand sex and why they did it this way, so please take this comment as not about your craftsmanship, but about what I look for in a romance.)

I look forward to reading your other stories.

forestman50forestman50over 8 years ago
Awakening

I almost never comment on these stories and I've read a lot of them, but speaking as a straight guy, the evolution of Ash's thought seemed believable and very nicely expressed. The almost-soliloquy at the end was a perfect final touch. Some helpful insights into our fellow-men and women. Good job.

bootneck81bootneck81over 8 years ago
Outstanding

an outstanding story , one of the best I have read on here. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously good story

Loved it. Well written, great build up, nicely concluded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fascinating

Your imagination overwhelms! Wonderful character development woven into the story.

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Wonderful chronicle?

A brilliantly contrived story that flows very well! The details easily brought out the realism of the engaging characters and original storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible

This may be some of your finest work. The buildup was perfect. A lot of times, a follow on story would be great but I am not sure here. I think this said it all and the ending was also perfect. So why mess with perfection......

Thank you.

P. S. (I am bookmarking this one)

niknatniknatover 8 years ago
Emotions

You definitely nailed the emotional part. There were tears on my lashes when Ash suddenly realizes she had deep feelings for Kim. I've never felt like that but as I read it, I was in the moment with her feeling that gut punch. You could feel the dynamic of the friendship of Ash, Kim, and Eric and also the way Riley felt about her family and friends.

I was definitely curious how you were going to explain Riley's presence on the date and the resolution you brought there was good. Also, the timing of how the story comes together, each piece, each question answered when it should be. You even wrapped it up there in the end with the total spent for the date. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
true friends

I don't have any friends as kind and empathetic as Kim and Eric, the story brought out many emotions for me and I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Goosebumps!

What a lovely story. You have such a wonderfully descriptive style...not just the sex (which was highly erotic) but even the settings; the restaurant, Riley's apartment, etc. You should be writing screenplays. Thank you for a great read!

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 8 years ago
I've read this 3 or 4 times ...

,,, and I feel I owe you an apology for denying you the courtesy of an encouraging comment before now. Forgive me. I'm usually sort of lost in the afterglow immediately after reading and don't feel competent to make coherent comments. This time, out of respect for your work, I made a note to myself to be sure I came back to comment.

This was, much more than a story about sex, a story of self-discovery. And more than that, a love story (not just between Ash and Riley, but also between Ash, Riley and their deviously caring friends). And so well-written! I hope you see how easily it could be turned into a screenplay for an adventurous producer.

Like some others, I noted the frequent inappropriate verb tenses and other typographical issues that are endemic to stories that fly quickly from your imagination to paper. These sorts of error ordinarily bother me a great deal and interfere with my enjoyment, but I found them minimally distracting only because the story was so appealing and made so much sense. On a lesser story, that might have ruined it for me, but not with this skillfully crafted, heartfelt story.

Thank you for several wonderful afternoons.

vggirl08vggirl08over 8 years ago
yep - PiggyWishbone

One of the stories I myself have read several times. It is indeed exquisite!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ORGASMATRON

I think it was maybe a little too long but still awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I absolutely love this story. The writing was elegant and the sex was awesome. I especially liked the character development. Great work!

TaljinnTaljinnover 8 years ago
Amazing.

Wow, just wow.

gjames17gjames17over 8 years ago
Beautiful, fabulous, and sweet

Thank you so much for this story brilliantly told. The give and take between Ash and Riley seemed so natural and captivating for the reader. The lovemaking scenes were scorchingly hot and very sweet at the same time. The personalities of these ladies, so well developed, gave the story real depth and made the reader root for them. At least I did. I agree with another comment that this would make a wonderful screenplay. Thank you again for a sweet, beautiful story that I read a few times and shall read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!

Story was absolutely amazing. Very well done. Love to see more.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's hard to build up to the climax, instead of jumping right into it like a lot of stories do. It makes it so much hotter and intense when it finally happens, and you can almost feel the whole body orgasm as you read this. Was it long? Yes but I enjoyed every word as I ached for more. Worth the length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Great story, loved it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Lovely story. And very hot. I'd love a sequel. To find out Kim's reaction to the date's success. The characters growth and how their relationship grows or fails etc. Well done on a thoroughly engaging, hot and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

This was not just a great story this was a beautiful story

and very well written I loved the characters

you just wanted them both to find happiness

I do hope you write a follow up so we can find out how there relationship

develops

but most of all please keep writing great stories

and thanks again for this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Powerful. Unique and very well written

Please keep writing. Need more stories of this quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Job!

The hell with some spelling/incorrect English!...you are right, it's free erotic porn written by someone that happens to be AWESOME at it! So keep writing, I really enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved it... One of my favourites on literotica

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Sweet, Loving, Sensuous!

This was a random discovery for me & what a lovely 'find' it was. There are some exceptional stories about Lesbian relationships & self discovery - yours is among that group of well written prose.

Thanks for a carefully crafted set of characters that presented a realistic vision of the struggles, joys, pitfalls & heartbreaks one encounters throughout life.

BTW - the sex was hot & realistic.

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Many Thanks

I liked the other stories you wrote, but I liked this the most.

Many thanks for writing such a wonderful story.

I do hope to read more stories written by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG love it!!

It's so hard to find stories with an actual STORY in them, rather than just sex (I still like the sex, don't get me wrong). This had a great development of characters and an amazing story in general!!! Thank you so much for writing this! Also, how can I find more of your stories? Can the next person who comments let me know? Thanks!

YKN4949YKN4949about 8 years agoAuthor
Find my work

If you want to read my other stories, go to the top of this story and click on my blue user name (ykn4949). That will take you to my profile. Click on the "stories" tab. All my stories will be listed there.

Glad you liked my story! Keep me posted on what you think of the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the juice!

Great story ! Wonderful pacing and the characters really come through. I would edit one more time. Keep writing rather you edit or not ...thank you. The sex was really stimulating. 😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thank you I have a lot more respect for lesbians now

Thank you for the best story I read in a long time . I loved every bit of it wow. I think you should write some books and make some money of it . Also if you write books you will be able to get older readers that don't use the internet. Please write a lot morecant wait to read more from you. Thank you

3smokingguns3smokinggunsabout 8 years ago
Loved It!

I loved this story. You write very well, but I would suggest you edit a bit more. Not because its not ok to make mistakes, but because sometimes the errors make the flow a little bumpy. It just helps it read smoother, if that makes sense. Otherwise, I was absolutely hooked reading this. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story.

Such a great read. Keep it up. My only comment is editing more, but I get where you're coming from about not caring too much about it. Still an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was one good story. I had fun reading it. It had everything that was really interesting. The story, the characters, the build up and the emotions of having to come out yourself. Thank you for the hot sex and story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I loved it. When you read porn and care about the characters you know you've read a good one. I actually had tears a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic

A really great read. I love the longer more romantic stories. I would ignore 3smokinguns the story was good enough to ignore any errors.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 8 years ago
Two halves

This story both made me very angry (at Kim and Eric for deliberately not setting up the blind date for Male-Female) and happy (that it all worked out in the end). At first, I was with Ash, being very pissed at Kim because she *presumed* all on her own to force the lesbian date. It would have been more polite if Kim had at least talked to Ash instead of making a lucky guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Blind Date Feedback!

With two of your stories absorbed, I acknowledge with conviction, you are a skillful wordsmith :-) On the surface it would seem that you write from experience rather than imagination albeit desire and imagination can result in literary genius. In my humble opinion, the single element that would significantly enhance your work would be attention to detail and clerical corrections. The difference between orgasm and ho hum is a misspelled word. Kudos ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yummy

Hot and sweet thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic

The thing I love about your stories is that you not only go into the romance part of the tale, but that you make the sex seem more believable than so many. I can only take so much of the OOOOHHHHHHH, Put your ramrod hard cock into my steaming love channel. As if anyone having sex really talks like that. And the romance, and the beautiful descriptions of their lovemaking are second to none. I am a new devoted follower of yours. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible story

After reading one of your lesbian stories, I immediately fell in love with it. Which is why I then looked for another one the you wrote. I now realize I enjoy erotic and more emotional stories, rather than the super rough sex stories that some people write. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
that was quik

Wow!!! She went from straight to dyke in about 1 hour. Sorry but the story lost me there. Especially because it was such predictable fiction. Not only would just about every woman get up and leave after the "joke", but would probably go home argue with Kim and then come to grips with it. Even if she had stayed, I just don't see her falling into bed immediately. She was there to meet a man. Those were her thought processes when she arrived. So you expect me to believe a very conservative "straight" woman beds another woman in one night with NO previous conscious thoughts of being gay or experimentation? Sorry you write well, make it believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love story

A true love story, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

First time commenting on a story. Absolutely loved this. It might have been somewhat predictable, but my God was it enjoyable to read. All the little details, the backstories, the differences in personality...it made the characters believable in a way that most stories on this site rarely do. Like most people I check on this site looking for porn stories, so it's a very pleasant surprise to come across a story that has a lot more depth and emotion than the norm. Looking forward to reading more of your material.

malcolmbenmalcolmbenover 7 years ago
Great

Great story. Lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

A great story. Loved it!

TabloidTrashTabloidTrashover 7 years ago
Warms the Heart

I totally loved the story. The passion, the details, back story ect...

I will definitely read your other work.

Thanks.

T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

favorite story so far. i will definitely read your works! 😍

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Great story.

What a fun story of personal discovery! A little tragic, a little nostalgic and a whole lot of fun. This story has so much going for it that it's nearly impossible to assemble all the positives into a coherent list. Even Eric, "the man" of the story proves to be a perceptive, likeable character and he never really appears in the narrative beyond a background character. I am truly, truly impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it here is why!

Great story I love the revaluation of someone's true desires which had been repressed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cliffhanger....

This story "CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY" I reapeat " CLEARY and OBVIOUSLY!!!" need to continue.... THIS NEEDS A FUCKING FOLLOW!!! Sequel pls...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This needs a follow up... but not a short one.. hopefully itll include, doubts n fears, but ur the writer not me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awareness

According to the Supreme Court pornography is hard to define but we know it when we see it. This story(double blind date) speaks of discovery and eventual knowledge about one's self. I thought of Henry Miller and other authors who insist on honesty in all things even though the reveal may lessen the acceptance of general readers. That moments of self awareness can cause such discomfort,among other things, has insight and the feel of truth. At least in my case you managed to force an old pornohound to read and reflect. Good job and LOVED the story.

smittythemeerkatsmittythemeerkatover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story. Loved your sentence structure. The plot was also great. It was so touching that their friends seemed to have known what they really needed. I would love to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really enjoyed it. great work! hope to see more stories from you.

Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good -Very Good

The story was good - very good -with an unusual theme: Well Crafted. The erotic part/s were also good. .

A bit Long Winded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impressive!

This is so far one of the very best stories I have read on Literotica (and that is saying something!) Keep up the good work!

APL32APL32about 7 years ago
Different

I will say the story was a bit lengthy with their inner turmoils happening; however, I really liked how they discovered their true selves through each other. It was great to see how a connection between two strangers can change their lives. I also appreciated how it wasn't a happily ever after, we'll spend the next 40 years with each other type of ending that is very unrealistic. I will definitely read more of your work.

SamG33SamG33about 7 years ago
Loved it!!

I personally think the length was fine, I love the build up which I think you did very well. This the first story I read from you and I am hooked. I can't wait to read the rest. Thank you for sharing.

friendly6977friendly6977about 7 years ago
Excellent!

Really shows how it takes a person a while to realize their true sexuality.

subway1952subway1952about 7 years ago
Great story

Well done...it didn't really even seem like pornography (as you call your work.) It was a VERY well written story that i really enjoyed...one of the best! Thanks for posting!

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 7 years ago

Superbly told. Thank you for this incredibly lovely story.

hoser1970hoser1970almost 7 years ago
Brilliant

Very well written story. The build up and character development definitely was worth while. The self exploration and discovery, leading into the final chapters made the the climax even better. Even the final chapter, waking up together the next morning and then the final close to the story were very well done! Easily one the top 5 stories I have read on this site, even with the spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lovely

I love the characters and the depth to them! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Great storytelling, funny, fucking hot, just the right amount of detail took me right into the moment. More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!!!!

Couldn't wait to get to the end, didn't want the end to come, 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Perfect 10 despite the spelling errors 😍

Abi xxx

Mars_InamorataMars_Inamorataalmost 7 years ago
Surprising

You have a great sense of flow to your writing. I wasn't at all expecting to read the whole thing but you really drew me in with just a few paragraphs. I admire your attention to detail and eloquence in the dialogue, Ash's inner monologue, and the sex scenes. And I know you said the proofreading was minor to you, but I really think you should take more care. I loved the story, but it was a bit hard to understand some things because of the errors. I totally get what you mean about wanting to send out stories quicker, I'm the same, but the quality of the story is also important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More like this!

I loved it! I've read this story 3 times and enjoyed it more every time. I love slow building romance stories. I also like stories about women who didn't realise their attraction to other women. I guess it strikes a chord with me. I'd love to read more stories like this from you, or possibility a continuation of this one. Many thanks and much love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My favorite quote

"there was something naughty about licking Riley's sex from her own tongue that made me feel bad in all the right ways"

That's just hot!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

I can't count how many times i've read this story and I always come away with a feeling of awe at how wonderful it is. I wish there were a second chapter.

Dutch_BoyDutch_Boyover 6 years ago

Absolutely delightful. 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

what an amazing story . i read so much into this .thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh my gosh! What an amazing story. This is perfect in so many ways. Please continue writing. I would buy your work if you sold it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story, and I loved the set up and progression of the story and how you approached it from Ash's point-of-view. Have you considered writing another chapter? Perhaps you could continue the story from Riley's point-of-view? Or would you consider writing the story of the double blind date from Riley's perspective?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible!

That has to be the best thing that I have read on this site! Absolutely fantastic story; engaging, enlightening and ensnaringly erotic.

If you have any drive or desire to I believe that you could absolutely do this professionally.

Either way, please keep writing more in this style, if not necessarily in the lesbian sub-genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Good!

Well written, not to short and fun to read. Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

This was fantastic and highly entertaining. Part of me would like a sequel to this story...Or perhaps a completely different story that manages to include these two in some way (e.g. same circle of friends some months or years later). Your character development has made me genuinely care about their journey. Great job and please keep writing!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Sequel worthy!

Great story, very well written, that stands on its own but has potential for a sequel if your muse is so moved. Is there anything I can do to bribe your muse?

NielsBohrNielsBohrover 6 years ago
Beautiful and moving

I was mesmerised from start to end. Amazing that you could make a middle aged heterosexual man fell the sensations of two lesbian women. A warm and very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved the story.....very sexy and well written.......Thank you

iforinsipidiforinsipidover 6 years ago
Amazing work

The story, the buildup and the actual sex was just amazing... though I must say I preferred the dialogue between the characters even more. This story would have been a solid 8/5 instead of a 6/5 it is now) if there was some conversation between Kim and Ash especially, maybe have Riley reach out to Heather as well just to get closure if anything, that moment with her was pretty deep... I was really looking forward to that... hope for a sequel???

TE999TE999over 6 years ago

This tale was evocative, sensual and well written. I certainly enjoyed it. Good luck with your writing in the future. You display a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I loved it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Many thanks.

luvinglesluvinglesover 6 years ago
Outstanding!

The humor, the love, the understanding, the realizations.... This story has so many great things. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oblivious

This story (real or not) really gives me hope for all the closet cases out there who didn't even realize that they are in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was great! I hope you write more about Ash and Riley. I’d love to see a series about them!

eros53eros53about 6 years ago
So sweet

This story is one of the loveliest I have ever read on this or any other site. It’s so sweet, so loving and caring! Good job, really.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 6 years ago

A beautiful story. I suspected it might be a woman when Kim said to meet this person. I’ll write the next chapter in my head. Thanks.

loveloverloveloveralmost 6 years ago
Just fine

THE bEST WRITING I'VE experienced ON LITEROTICA.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...