Double Bubble Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectre17
Spectre17
15 Followers

"How was the game?" She looked bigger. Spends too much time eating doughnuts. Why can't she take some pride in herself?

"We lost. Firsts lost as well. No spirit in defence. I'm off to Div' HO tonight. Big drive to Blackheath. I'll be leaving soon."

"Do you want dinner first? I've made your favourite. Macaroni and Cheese."

"No."

Rod packed a bag for one night. Tan slacks, a short sleeve bone shirt, contrasting lapels, leather jacket and Ray Bans. Rod drove to Blackheath. Big town, Blackheath, well big, compared to Jubilee. About 50,000 people. New Maccas and a KFC, all the good shit in Blackheath.

-00—

About 7pm, Rod scoffed a Big Mac, thick shake and fries. He was hungry, should have had some of the fat wife's Macaroni. Rod farted and checked into the shitty motel. Pictures of fluffy sheep on the wall, a kettle, two tea bags and not much more. Rod flicked on the TV and lay back on the bed, Magnum PI, he's such a wanker. Rod got up and twisted the knob on the TV. He found NYPD Blue, he liked NYPD Blue, more realistic. Sipowicz still has a drinking problem. Most serious Detectives drink too much, comes with the territory, the stress, the scum you have to deal with to keep the streets safe.

Rod tossed around the idea of having a quick tug or should he get some beer on board, need to last, not cum too fast this time. A couple of beers would take the edge off. A tug or a beer? The beer won, drinking too much comes with the job, just ask Sipowicz. Fuck it, Rod flicked through an old Penthouse and a worn copy of Super Jugs. Rod played with his dick and drank more beer. Rod cleaned up. Then threw some Old Spice on his face, he splashed a bit down his Y fronts.

-00-

"Senior Detective, nice to see you again. You still undercover?" Kerrie had on her standard hooker uniform; black nylons, black camisole, black sandals with a two inch heel and black panties that had seen the inside of a few tough washing machines.

"Yeah Kerrie, I'm working the same case. The Italians are still tailing me. They see me spend time with you and they won't think I'm a cop. Cops shake down hookers, they don't pay to fuck them. Big Guido, their enforcer followed me here. He's got no tailing skills at all, it's too easy to lose him. He's down the street in his black Chrysler."

Kerrie was aged somewhere between Nursing School and a Nursing home. She led him down the hall of the old house. Rod stared at her chunky arse as she walked. Her panties rode up her crack, dimples and pimples sagged under the black nylon. Kerrie's "work" room was the second on the left. A double bed, bottles of lube, boxes of tissues, a couple of gauzy Rubens on the wall, Rod knew the room well. Rod could hear her workmate going at it in the next door. Kerrie had dark hair with mousy grey roots. Her nicotine fingers almost matched the colour of her teeth. But for Rod, her best feature were her tits. Big fat ones with huge nipples that pointed to the floor. Rod loved those tits, they had no form, they flopped about. Rod loved the way these fat tits danced when they fucked.

Rod embraced Kerrie, tongue out, he went in for the kiss. She turned away.

"Hold up there, detective, you taste like a brewery. A bit of mouthwash would help." She should talk, Kerrie always smelled like an ashtray.

"Good idea Kerrie, me and the other D's rousted a couple of dealers this pm, had a few beers to wash away the stink of those scum. One of the other D's took a plug in the shoulder. The scumbag dealer will get 20 years...that is, if he makes it out of the cells alive."

Kerrie wasn't listening. She switched on the lamp beside the bed. "Get it out big boy, I've gotta check your health."

Rod unzipped and let him out. Kerrie held him in one cold hand. She shone the light at his crotch and fumbled through his pubes, checking for crabs.

"Cold hands there, Kerrie." His dick shrank at her touch. Rod hated the inspection, it killed the mood.

"All clear, detective." Kerrie gave him a quick peck on the tip. Rod was happy, all systems go, they would be making love tonight. Rod's dick swelled at the thought.

Rod kicked off his boots. He dropped his pants and Y fronts. Kerrie lay back on the bed, legs spread. She lit a smoke and watched him undress. Rod took off the leather jacket, he dropped the shoulder holster and the gun on the dresser. It made a loud clunk as it hit the glass top. Kerrie looked at the gun. Rod saw her stare at it. "In my line of work you can never be too careful. Always carry. I live by that rule."

Kerrie scratched at her crotch. She caught Rod watching her. She wiggled her fingers, made it look like she was playing with her pussy.

"I like fucking detectives, they know how to treat a lady." Rod took the hint. He opened his wallet and peeled off two twenties and a ten. Kerrie reached up and grabbed the money. Rod gawked down at her camisole. He glimpsed a nipple attached to one of those huge fat, plump tits.

I'll have that in my mouth soon, he thought as his dick grew some more.

"You have a quick shower, detective. I want that body squeaky clean when I lick you all over. And don't forget the mouthwash."

Rod didn't want a shower, he wasn't going to wash off the Old Spice, that's just a waste. Rod went into the 'en suite', he ran the shower and rinsed his mouth. He gargled, he spat out the mouthwash. His dick was hard, really hard. He stuck his head under the hot water. He wrapped a small beige towel around his waist. He went back to Kerrie with wet hair.

Kerrie had dumped her panties on the floor. Her legs were still wide open. Her bush was lush and dark, only her curly hairs hid the clam. She saw the tent in his towel.

"I forgot how big you are, detective. You're hung like a circus pony. I better get nice and wet for that huge monster." She spat on her hand and sloshed the spit around her pussy. She licked at her fingers. She said, "I love the taste of me, almost as much as I love the taste of your cum." That's why Rod liked Kerrie, she was so sexy. She even talked sexy, Rod almost blew on the spot.

Rod grabbed at his dick and pointed it at her. "Well Kerrie, they don't call me Senior Detective RamRod for nothing. She smiled then unwrapped a rubber and stuck in her mouth. She pulled Rod close and the towel hit the floor. She used her mouth to get the rubber on the end of his dick then she used her hand to roll it down the length of his shaft. Her nail polish was blue and chipped, two fingers were yellow. It didn't take much skill, the rubber was a bit big for Detective RamRod.

She peeled off the camisole and her tits plopped downwards. Rod grabbed at her squishy mounds. Rod bit at a nipple, it was huge, the size of a fat peanut. She squirmed and flinched. Rod loved her fat tits and her fat nipples.

"Gently there, detective, don't bite them off."

Rod was pleased. He knew she was loving this. He was making her squirm. This senior detective was one hell of a stud.

"I want you inside me now, come and fill me up." She lifted her knees, arched her back and offered her pussy to Rod. Kerrie ran a nicotine finger through her folds. Rod could see and hear her wetness. She was dripping, she was in heat, just for him.

Rod avoided her offer, he wanted to see those fat tits bounce and dance.

"Nope, babe, this detective is payin' the bills, so you get up here and do the work." Rod lay on his back and he put his hands behind his head. Rod wanted her to ride him, he wanted to see those fat titties bounce and wobble. She straddled him, she grabbed at his sheathed dick and slid it in, nailing the bullseye at the first attempt.

"Fuck, detective, you're so big, be gentle with me." She sat down hard on him. Pale thighs squashed against his hairy legs. She started to ride him, bobbing up and down like a kid at a pony club.

His dick was completely inside her, their pubes mingled and matted. Rod loved this. She pushed down hard and wiggled from side to side, her titties swayed and waltzed. Rod gawked at those big fat tits, the nipples pointed at his chest like the barrels of two 38's. She kept grinding into him, she leant forward, the two guns closer to his face. Rod opened his mouth, he wanted to bite those bullets. He missed, they bounced off his nose.

She swayed those titties again as she ground her hips. Those big fat nipples and soft white tits smashed against his face. He snapped with his mouth, like a dog trying to catch a fly. He kept missing, she kept on swaying. He cheated and grabbed at one with his hand and fed it into his mouth. He tasted nipple, he sucked at it. No teeth this time. He sucked and sucked, swallowing as much as he could. She groaned with the hurt, she squealed. Rod thought she was loving this, she liked big rough, tough detectives. Rod sucked harder, Kerrie squealed more. Rod could hear her delight, she must be coming. She squealed again, he'd outlasted the hooker. Pleased with himself Rod unloaded both barrels and pumped like a pig. He gave her buckets of cum.

"Oooh, you're an intensive lover. Detective, that was amazing." Kerrie purred as she tenderly massaged her breast.

"Let's clean you up." She held the rubber at the base of his dick. She slid the rubber off, grabbed some tissues and dabbed at his dick. She wrapped the overflowing rubber in the tissues and threw it at the bin. She missed. She reached for her smokes. Rod stopped her, he looked at his watch.

"Kerrie, I paid for half an hour, we still have 15 minutes."

"You want to go again, detective? Reckon you can get it up? You got any more bullets left in that shotgun of yours?" She didn't put the cigarettes down, but she didn't fire one up.

"This big boy will be locked and loaded in a flash. But first I'm gunna eat you out. Kerrie, do you reckon you're ready to fly 'round the moon again?"

"You want to eat, me? Well that'll cost you another twenty."

Rod gave her a ten and started licking. Rod stuck his tongue in as far as it would go, his nose pressed against her clit, he wiggled his head from side to side. He licked out the Alphabet. By the time he got to M his face was covered in her juice and his spit. Rod tasted salt and sweat. He could smell the sea, it was funky. He gave her his best move, the big long puppy lick that starts at her arsehole and finishes with a flick at her clit. She clamped his head in her thighs, Rod knew she was loving it. The puppy licks are always a winner with the ladies. She wriggled about and pushed him away. Kerrie lit the fag. She took a big drag. Her belly rose as she sucked in the smoke.

"Times up, detective. I've just gotta get this 'ciggie' in before I clean up for my next client."

Rod hit the shower. He washed his messy face and lost the Old Spice. Kerrie finished her fag and came in soon after, it was a small bathroom. They jockeyed around. Rod watched her as she washed and rinsed her pussy.

"Need some help there, lover?" he asked.

Kerrie ignored him and pumped more soap into her palm. She shouted over the noise of the shower.

"You know the way out detective, and be careful with the mafia and big Guido."

"Thanks Kerrie. I nail those fuckers if they even look in my direction. See you soon Babe."

Rod dressed. He checked his gun, made sure it was slick in its holster. She'd already tidied the bed, and straightened the pillows. Two new towels rolled and waited for the next client. Her nylons, camisole and black panties sat next to the pillow. Rod snaffled the panties.

Back in the motel. Rod had a post fuck beer and stripped for bed. He gave her panties a sniff and placed them on the digital clock. Green numbers shone through the worn lace. He was knackered, a big drive and a decent fuck had left him spent. Time to catch some ZZZZZ's

-00—

On the drive back to Jubilee, Rod spotted the big white Jag float down the Highway. Rod thought, what a coincidence Josie's parents are on their way back from the cruise.

He hit the two bubbles and the siren. The Jag pulled over.

The driver's window slid down electronically. "Rod, what the Fuck are you doing in Blackheath and what the fuck do you want?"

"Morning, Jim. Morning, Fran. Josie said you'd be back about now. You're looking great. Fran, you obviously enjoyed the cruise." Rod didn't wait for a response. Fran just smiled or snarled, it was difficult to tell the difference.

"Jim, I've got a few Declarations for you to sign, alright if I pop around to the farm later?"

"No, Rod, it's not alright if you pop around. As I've said a million times, do not come to my house. I will come to you... at the station. Now if that's all, we'd like to get home."

"OK Jim, I'll see you tomorrow at the station. But it's no problem for me to come out to your place."

"No, Rod. I will see you at the station."

"OK then, Jim, see you later and drive safe."

Rod looked over at Josie's mum. He stared at her tan legs. "See Ya, Fran." She didn't respond, she didn't look up. Rod thought she probably didn't want to upset her old man. Or perhaps, she knew he was wearing Kerrie's black pantiess. She was jealous he'd fucked someone else. Yeah, that was it, she knew he fucked another lady.

Rod watched the Jag disappear. He slid his hands down his crotch and hitched up Kerrie's panties. He loved the way they rode up his bum and pinched at his balls.

Spectre17
Spectre17
15 Followers
12