Double Celebration

Story Info
Two guys have a good time with Abigail Breslin.
4.1k words
4.46
23k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not intend for anyone to mistake this as being true and real. It is a fictional story involving fake versions of celebrities all over the age of 18.

*****

'So, eighteen years old huh?' I said to my friend Abigail Breslin, referencing the fact that it was indeed only a few nights after her eighteenth birthday.

'Can you believe it?' She questioned as she and I sat across from each other, waiting for our mutual friend Charlie to get ready.

'It's about time you finally caught up with us,' I said as I took a sip from my beer.

We'd all met on the set of her film 'Zombieland', and even though neither Charlie nor I were actors Abigail seemed to want to spend more and more time with us. I think it was because we gave off a kind of a cool, older vibe, there's about three years difference between us.

'Anything I should know?' Abigail asked, playing with her straw as she smiled at me.

On the set of 'Zombieland' we were the only other two kids who had to be tutored on set. Our parents were both pretty heavily involved in the film industry and were never consistently in one place. Maybe this was why we bonded, either way, ever since then we've tried to catch up as often as possible.

'Well, the rules are a bit different for you,' I said, finishing my beer and getting up to grab another as I talked.

'What do you mean?' She asked as I opened my fridge.

'For me and Charlie, it was well... you're not going to have any trouble getting into clubs,' I said, grabbing a beer out.

'Oh, you mean because of these?' Abigail said, gripping her large tits in her hands as she joked.

I gawked for a moment, her incredible low cut top and her penchant for never wearing a bra made it seem like if she shook her tits any more they would spill right out. I shook my head and looked back up at her face. 'What? No. I mean because you're an Academy Award nominee,' I insisted.

She laughed and I found myself staring back down at her heaving tits. I couldn't help myself, it was such a weird feeling. It was like, ever since we'd known her she'd been like our younger sister and then suddenly as if overnight, she was this gorgeous buxom sex bomb, who knew what she had and liked to flaunt it.

We went silent for a moment and it became apparent that I was just staring at her tits, lost in thought. I slowly looked up past her full pink lips, into her eyes, expecting to see a look of either embarrassment or anger. Instead though, she just had a knowing, flirty but very serious smile. It was almost as if she was trying to send me a message.

'Alright, I'm ready,' Charlie said as he barged into the kitchen.

'What's the rush?' I said, sitting back down, this time next to Abigail instead of across from her. 'Grab a drink, clubs won't get interesting for a few more hours anyway.'

'Alright,' he said simply grabbing a drink from the fridge and sitting down in my old seat. 'What're we talking about?'

'My boobs apparently,' Abigail said, giving me a cheeky smile as I looked away somewhat sheepishly.

'Really?' Charlie questioned as he looked from me, to Abigail, to Abigail's tits back to me again. 'Finally!' He exclaimed, gesturing at the tits with both hands. 'I mean holy shit look at these things!'

We all laughed. 'I just can't believe you two boys didn't bring it up once in all this time,' Abigail said.

'David here just kept saying it would be weird,' Charlie said, throwing me under the bus.

'Really? Weird? Why?' Abigail questioned, demeanour slightly shifting as she herself shifted toward me.

'Well, just because we've been friends for so long, it felt kinda weird to be attracted to you, you know?' I attempted to explain.

Charlie looked at me shocked. 'Attracted to me?' Abigail questioned. 'I just meant because of how they've grown... are you... attracted to me David?' Abigail had a serious look on her face now.

I took a long sip of beer as I considered my response. 'Well...' I said softly. 'Well yeah, I mean, of course we are, you're gorgeous!' I stated.

'We?' Abigail said, glancing between the two of us.

Charlie furrowed his brow. 'Jesus Christ David,' he said frustrated.

I immediately skulled my beer. We sat in silence for a little while, each sipping our drinks.

'You guys... you guys know I'm fucking with you right?' Abigail said finally.

'What?' Charlie and I both questioned at the same time.

'I mean come on, it's pretty obvious you guys have the hots for me,' Abigail said, clearly seconds away from cracking up. 'I mean David, I just caught you openly gawking at my tits!'

She cracked up laughing, clearly amused with the way she'd managed to so easily torture her two closest friends. 'Jesus Christ Abi,' Charli said, now also beginning to chuckle good naturedly.

'I need another drink,' I said, and we all laughed yet again.

A few hours passed and more and more drinks coupled with laughter and sex talk filled our minds. It was so strange now, we'd been close friends with Abigail for years but now it was like a weight had been lifted. Even though I guess she knew we had the hots for her the whole time, the fact that we knew she knew made everything feel so much more normal.

'You know David... a few weeks ago I went onto your computer to find movie times,' Abigail started.

'Oh no,' I said, knowing exactly where she was going with this.

The three of us were sprawled out on my couch by this time, all six legs up on the coffee table and Abigail's head resting slightly on my shoulder.

'Oh yes,' Abigail said laughing. 'I found your little stash of pictures,' she mocked.

'Stash of pictures?' Charlie questioned.

'Oh didn't you know?' Abigail asked. 'David here is a huge fan of August: Osage County... well he at least really likes looking at photos of me from the premiere.'

Charlie and Abigail laughed at my expense. 'I'm sorry!' I exclaimed jokingly. 'But can you blame me, you knew exactly what you were doing when you wore what you wore.'

'You're right David,' Abigail mocked. 'I thought to myself, yes I'm going to wear this so that one day David will jerk off to a picture of me even though he could just...'

Abigail went quiet and looked very embarrassed, digging her head even further into my shoulder. 'What was that Abi?' I asked.

Charlie and I exchanged a look. 'Oh you know,' Abigail said through my shirt.

'Know what?' Charlie probed, looking between me and Abigail.

She pulled herself out of my shoulder and exclaimed. 'I've had a crush on you ever since we first met!'

'That felt good,' she said, a broad smile hitting her face as she laid back into the couch, keeping her eyes forward.

'Wait,' I said, feeling confused. 'Do you have a crush on me... or Charlie?'

Abigail didn't answer, instead she grabbed my hand and slowly pulled it to her tit. 'Wow... I...' I started, before noticing she'd done the same to Charlie.

I squeezed her beautiful bulbous tit out of reflex as I looked between my two companions. 'You have a crush on both of us?'

'I mean... you are identical twin brothers... this can't be the first time this has happened,' Abigail stated drunkenly as my brother and I each squeezed a tit apiece.

'Well I...' Charlie started, but was completely at a loss for words.

'I'm not sure how to feel about this,' I said, as I continued to squeeze her perfect tit.

Abigail placed a hand on each of our crotches, rubbing our growing erections through our trousers. 'Why don't we just... see where this goes?' Abigail suggested, rubbing her thumb along the outline of my helmet.

Charlie and I exchanged a brief moment of eye contact before ultimately shrugging, deciding that nothing too awful could happen. I quickly leant in and kissed Abigail softly on the lips. She smiled at me, rubbing my cock before leaning in to kiss me again. After pulling out, Abigail turned and kissed Charlie, giving him the same treatment as she gave me.

Before long each of us were kissing her over and over again, getting hornier as we played with her tits. She unzipped our pants and shoved her hands inside, gripping and rubbing our cocks through our underwear. In an attempt to outdo my brother, I eventually pulled down her dress, revealing her huge tit in the process.

Abigail pulled our cocks out of our underwear and jerked us off, expertly gripping our shafts and thumbing our heads simultaneously. Meanwhile Charlie and I were ravishing her tits, ripping her dress down completely, letting her massive breasts free. I mauled them, gripping at and groping them with reckless abandon, as if it were the first time either of us had ever touched a boob.

'You boys are really getting into this,' Abigail pointed out as she jerked our cocks up and down.

'You have to admit this has been a long time coming,' I said as I leant down to kiss her tit which was currently being squeezed between my two hands.

I licked her perfectly shaped nipple. 'Ohh wow!' Abigail moaned as she kissed Charlie. 'No one has ever done that before!'

'Tits like these, need to be treated as royalty,' Charlie said, as he too leaned down to lick her nipple.

'If that's how you treat royalty... I'm just glad you've never met the Queen,' Abigail joked as the two of us sucked on a nipple a piece.

I pulled up and grabbed Abigail by the face, leaving both of her tits to Charlie. 'Fuck you're sexy,' I moaned before pulling her into a hard passionate kiss. 'This eyes, this skin, your cute little nose... these fucking lips,' I said, softly biting her bottom lip.

'What do you want to do with them?' Abigail asked seductively.

'I want them wrapped around my cock,' I whispered, kissing and sucking her top lip as I gripped her cheeks.

'Show me the way,' she moaned as I continued to sloppily kiss her face.

I gripped the back of her head and pulled it down toward my cock, forcing her mouth around it. 'Oh fuck!' I moaned as she wrapped her lips and tongue around my dick.

I kept my hands on her head and looked at Charlie as Abigail began to suck me off. 'Can you believe this?' I questioned as my brother forced up Abigail's skirt, attempting to do for her what she was still doing for him with her single free hand.

'It feels like a dream,' Charlie said as he shoved his fingers deep into Abigail's pussy. 'It feels like a really fucking good dream.'

Abigail moaned in pleasure as she sloppily sucked on my cock, saliva getting all over it as she bobbed up and down. 'Oh fuck yes!' I moaned helping her slightly with my hands as she continued to bob on my cock. 'Suck my cock baby.'

Just when I felt like I might cum hard in her mouth, Abigail wisely pulled it out. 'Better keep it fair,' Abigail said as she switched over to Charlie taking his cock in her mouth while I laid back and let her jerk me off.

'It would be pretty rude if you never sucked Charlie,' I said, placing my hands behind my head, trying to recover slightly so I didn't blow my wad too early.

'Mmm,' Abigail moaned as she mouth fucked Charlie, giving him all she gave me not too long earlier.

'Jesus fucking Christ!' Charlie moaned, now rapidly fingering her, wanting to give her as much pleasure as she was giving him.

I reached behind Abigail and unzipped her dress. 'Why don't we just get rid of this,' I said, easily removing her dress and throwing it to the ground, showing her body in all its glory.

I took a moment to get rid of my clothes as well, as Abigail began to focus completely on Charlie. 'David, can you take over I need a breather,' Charlie said pulling Abigail off his cock and talking about her as if she wasn't even a person.

'No problem,' I said, quickly grabbing the back of Abigail's head and pushing her back down onto my cock.

David stood up and began to take his clothes off. 'Get on the floor,' I said, pulling Abigail off me and putting her on her knees in front of the couch.

'You gonna fuck my mouth?' Abigail questioned as I stood up and placed my hands back on her skull.

'If you don't mind,' I said jokingly, pushing my cock back into her mouth while simultaneously pulling her head toward me.

Abigail gargled slightly as I began to softly throat fuck her. 'Don't leave me out,' Charlie said, grabbing her hand and putting his dick inside it as he approached.

Abigail looked up at me with her gorgeous innocent eyes as I face fucked her. 'You're so fucking good,' I moaned as I stared her deep in the eyes.

'I still can't believe these tits,' Charlie said as he played with one of them.

'They're everything we imagined they'd be and more,' I said, gripping Abigail's' head harder and really pounding her young mouth.

'Give me a go at that,' Charlie said.

'Be my guest,' I said, pulling Abigail off my cock and pushing her toward Charlie's.

Abigail didn't say a word, simply did her duty as Charlie grabbed her head and began to skull fuck her. I took this opportunity to grab her tits again, rubbing her nipple in my fingers and trying to make it erect.

'Let's fuck these things,' I exclaimed after a while, batting her tit in my hand as Charlie continued to fuck her face.

'Yes!' He exclaimed, pulling her off his cock.

Each of us grabbed one of Abigail's tits and shoved our cock underneath it. 'Bet you've wanted to do this for a long time huh?' Abigail said as we each fucked a tit, gripping them with our hands to keep things steady.

'I can't say I've ever thought of doing this before,' I said as I fucked her titty like a pussy, pressing down on it with my hands to wrap it around my cock tighter.

Charlie and I awkwardly exchanged eye contact as we fucked he tits, hoping against all hope that our cocks wouldn't touch in the process. Luckily though, her tits were big enough that such a thing was pretty unlikely to happen, so I had no qualms with loosening my grip on her tits to shove one of my fingers in her mouth.

'I kind of wish you were triplets so I could have one of you in my mouth,' Abigail said as she wrapped her tongue around my finger.

'You know, we've got friends,' Charlie joked as he gripped her tit harder and really fucked it as hard as he could.

'I think its best that we keep it in the family,' Abigail laughed, now using one hand to rub her left nipple and the other to finger herself.

'We have cousins... uncles... we can give you as many cocks as you want without leaving the family tree,' Charlie said, clearly really turned on by the idea of watching Abigail get filled to the brim with as many cocks as she could imagine. And I had to admit, it was starting to get to me too, the thought of someone fucking her mouth as I shoved my cock in her asshole, Charlie taking the cunt, a few guys taking the tits and hands...

I had to change things up. 'I need to be inside that pussy,' I said suddenly, pulling my cock away from her tit for fear of cumming too quick.

'Good idea,' Abigail said, as Charlie too pulled his cock away from her.

I pulled her up and sat on the couch, pulled her towards me as she straddled my lap, hovering her eighteen year old clean shaven pussy over my awaiting cock.

'Fuck!' I moaned as she slid her tight pussy over my cock. 'You feel like a virgin!'

'Well you can rest assured that I'm not,' Abigail breathed as the length of my cock filled her young body.

'I know that for sure,' I said as I griped her tits. 'I listened to you fucking a guy at that kegger a few months ago.'

'Oh that was Max,' Abigail said as she now rested on me, my entire cock being inside her. 'I still let him fuck me sometimes.'

'I always knew you were a bit of a slut,' I moaned as she pulled her cunt back up my cock.

'What can I say, I like cock,' Abigail said as she bounced back down on my cock.

'Oh shit!' I exclaimed, pulled my hands off her tits and gripping her slim waist as she rode my cock like a pornstar.

'Come here Charlie,' Abigail said as she bounced my cock, putting her hand out to grab and jerk Charlie's cock.

'I'm gonna take a minute,' Charlie responded as he grabbed a half full beer bottle and began drinking out of it. 'I'm this close to cumming.'

Abigail shrugged and turned back to me, placing both hands on my chest and doubling down on the speed of her cock riding. 'Looks like your brother can't take the heat,' she exclaimed, as her bouncing tits hit my face.

'You're such a fucking hot little slut,' I seethed as I gripped her ass, helping her bounce on my cock.

'Grab my tits!' Abigail moaned as she rode me.

I did as she said, letting go of her round ass and gripping her incredible titties. 'I fucking love these things!' I moaned as I shoved my face in them, motorboating her while she rode my cock with increasing intensity.

'I'm gonna cum Dave, bite my nipple,' Abigail called out, eyes rolling back in her head as pleasure started to fill her body.

I took her left tit in my mouth and bit down softly on her nipple, not wanting to hurt her too bad. 'Harder!' She exclaimed immediately after.

I bit harder, causing her to moan loud, uncontrollably gyrating on my cock, rotating it around like sit and spin. 'Mmm,' I moaned, mouth full of tit and nipple.

'Ahhh fuck!' Abigail screeched as she came hard. 'Fuck!'

She slowed down, sweaty and clearly tired out from the extremeness of the sex. 'Fucking incredible,' she moaned.

'I don't think I need those other boys anymore,' Abigail sighed, as she came to a complete stop. 'You boys have pretty much everything I need... well you and whoever you want to bring into the bedroom.'

'I think we're gonna keep you to ourselves for a while,' Charlie said taking Abigail by the cheeks and kissing her on the lips.

I pulled Abigail off my cock and turned her around, pushing her down on the all fours. 'I always imagine fucking you like this,' I said, getting on my knees and shoving my cock in her from behind.

'Me too funnily enough,' Abigail moaned as I fucked her hard. 'Something so fucking hot about getting fucked doggy.'

I gripped her ass cheeks and railed into her hard enough that she leaned forward every time, her knees grinding slightly against the carpet with each motion. 'You just have a perfect body for it,' I said.

'Glad you could join us,' Abigail said as Charlie got on his knees.

'How could I pass up a good old fashioned spit roast?' Charlie said as he shoved his cock hard into her mouth.

Abigail moaned as the two of us packed each of her ends tightly. 'This is fucking incredible,' I said as we fucked her.

Charlie and I fucked her for a while longer, filling her mouth and pussy up as hard and as roughly as we could. Abigail seemed to have no discernible gag reflex, taking the length of Charlie's cock into her mouth at a quick pace with absolutely no issues. In fact before long he was absolutely obliterating her mouth, throat fucking her as hard as he possible could.

I leant down and grabbed her tits, knowing that she liked her nipples to be treated harshly while she got fucked. The effect it had on her was clear, she moaned louder than she had all night as I pinched both her nipples while pounding my cock upwards into her pussy with all my might.

'I'm gonna fucking cum,' I exclaimed, pulling my cock out of her and backing off slightly. 'I need to fuck these tits before I blast,' I said to my brother as he pulled his cock out of Abigail's mouth.

'Works for me, I haven't had a crack at that puss yet,' he said as we flipped Abigail onto her back.

'Fuck me Charlie!' She moaned as I shuffled up to straddle her stomach, placing my cock between her glorious jugs.

'Finally,' I said as I wrapped her tits around my cock, readying myself to fuck her tits until I came.

'Fuck!' Abigail moaned as Charlie shoved his cock inside her, lifting up her legs by the knees.

I fucked her tits. 'Fuck yeah,' I rejoiced as I drilled the ersatz cunt I'd made between her tits, filling as hard as I would a real cunt.

12