Double Dare Pt. 01

Story Info
4 girls in college who like to play a game.
1.5k words
3.87
33.2k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had the same group of girlfriends since kindergarten.

There was the ring leader Lauren who told us what party we would make an appearance at each Friday night and if our ass looked a little too fat for a particular skirt. She was all legs with blue eyes and long blonde locks that always fell in perfect waves down her perky 34 C cup breast.

Ashley the brainiac and coincidently the sluttiest of all of us got every guy she wanted with her naughty librarian look. She had recently cut her fire red hair to a bob just above her shoulders with bangs that accentuated her piercing green eyes. Even though she had the smallest tits of us all, 34 B, you would never find a guy complaining.

Then there was Kaylee, the one who was up on all the trends and knew exactly who was fucking who, sometimes even before they knew themselves. She had dirty blonde hair that was mid length. She was athletic all through high school and her body was toned, she had abs and muscles in places I could never imagine.

And finally me, Taylor, the quiet virgin of the group. With my long brown curly hair and huge brown eyes I had admirers, most likely because I had the biggest chest. I'm not pure by any Godly standards... I mean how else are you going to keep a boyfriend these days? But the options in high school were not that great. That's why I knew by going away to college with my 3 best friends was going to change my life. I just turned 19 and I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment. I know, 4 girls one bathroom...How is that ever going to work? But we all decided we would have such extreme social calendars that we would just use this apartment as a place to crash.

Midway through our first semester of freshman year Kaylee had already been dirty rushed for one of the most elite sororities on campus. None of us were worried about this changing our friendship because we had already decided one of us had to be in a sorority to get the in with all the greatest parties, besides the parties Kaylee never attended any other social events with her fake sorority sisters.

As we were getting ready for a Halloween party at a fraternity, Lauren had decided we would all play one of our favorite games, "Double Dare." We have been playing this game for as long as we've known each other. Now the dares have progressed from "go leave Jimmy a note asking if he likes you," to "shoplift all the accessories for your prom outfit." If someone double dares you to do something you have to do it, there is no backing out. When the dares started getting dirtier and more extreme at 16 we all had to have some incentive to make us go through with the dare. We all had secretly made sex tapes that would be released upon incompletion of the dare. Now I'm still a virgin, so my video only consist of me giving a blow job and a guy cumming all over my tits, but I would still never want that to get out for a future employer to see.

So as Lauren proposed a game, I could only expect a night of humiliation.

"I think it's only appropriate for our first night out for Halloween as college students to have our first game of double dare in college as well"

"Oh come on Lauren, I want this night to be fun and not embarrassing. I have my eye on Michael Graham and I want him to have his eyes on me too..."

"Oh with what I have planned Ashley, he will." Lauren smirked as a smile crept across her face. Ashley's eyes widened as Lauren handed her a bag.

"What's this?"

"Your costume for tonight duh Ashley."

"No Lauren this is something I'd use to cover my eyes in a tanning bed."

"I double dare you!" Ashley was almost in tears when she knew she had to accept her fate for the night.

"Ashley how bad can it be? Let me see." Kaylee grabbed the bag and pulled out the pink nipple tassels and matching tutu. She giggled, "Good thing you've been tanning in a bed, tan lines would so not go well with this look."

"Oh my God shut up Kaylee! What am I even supposed to be Lauren?"

"What every girl is supposed to be on Halloween, a slut!"

Although I found this all hilarious I had to stick up for Kaylee, "Lauren! We should have more respect for our bodies as women and not let men objectify us."

Lauren turned to me, "Don't worry Tay, your costume is one of the most respectable costumes a women can be."

Picking up on Laurens sarcasm I was worried, "Oh god Lauren I am not parading around bare-chested am I? My double-d's would not hold up!"

"God Tay I know, that's why I have something else planned, but first I have something for Kaylee..."

Lauren reached into another bag and pulled out a black leather jumpsuit that had 3 zippers, one in front of each breast and another that would make the costume crotch less. Kaylee was extremely intrigued, "Oh my god I love it Lauren but I don't think I'm going to be walking around with my vaj and tits hanging out all night!"

Lauren laughed, "Kaylee relax, that's not the dare you can keep it zipped, here..." Lauren handed her a black mask and a black leather whip. "I double dare you to get Professor Finsto to whip you before the night is over and you can wear the mask so he'll never know who you are."

"Professor Finsto? Is he even going to be at the Party?" Kaylee was confused yet excited.

Professor Finsto was not a hot young college professor right out of Yale. No. He was a 65 year old balding man who always seemed to have ketchup on his tie. He instructed the Women Gender Study classes, but had a reputation of hating any and all women and never giving anyone other than a man an A, very ironic. Now this wasn't a coincidence considering Lauren was struggling with this teacher to keep her perfect GPA so I knew it was part of some type of revenge plan she had come up with.

Handing Kaylee a camera Lauren began to explain, "Professor Finsto is going to be working late in his office on campus tonight grading papers, and part of your dare is to get him on tape whipping you."

"Oh my god Lauren you're bad, but I am totally up for a challenge! What are you going to do with the video?"

"That will come in time love. Be patient..."

At this point I was getting really worried about my dare when Lauren handed me a bag. "Open it Tay, don't be such a pussy." Lauren couldn't contain herself at that last part and started laughing hysterically. I opened the bag to find a sexy nurse's costume I smiled and thought it was actually pretty cute.

"That's not all Tay, here." She handed me another bag.

I opened it only to find black thong underwear; I looked up at Lauren confused when I saw her holding a remote. She turned a knob and pressed a button and the underwear started to vibrate. I blushed, "Don't worry Tay I'll be in control tonight," Lauren smiled.

As we all got dressed in our new costumes, Ashley spoke up, "Lauren no one dared you to do anything..."

Lauren looked around waiting for ideas but she knew we had nothing compared to her. She was already dressed in a naughty maid costume that was just as revealing as Ashley's bare chest... "Well girls if you don't have any ideas, I can volunteer to be the designated driver tonight and ensure we all get home safe, considering you'll all have to be pretty hammered tonight to go through with the dares."

We all agreed happily now that we would be saving a bit of money on cab fair and also have someone to look out for us.

As we piled in Kaylees car I couldn't help but try and adjust my costume, it was extremely short and skimpy and it practically shoved my boobs up into my face, as I was doing this the vibrations picked up in my panties. Lauren looked back at me and practically yelled, "Taylor if you touch your god damn costume one more time tonight this..." she turned the knob to high, "will be your dare for a week." I blushed feeling embarrassed knowing the girls all knew what was going on.

Ashley laughed, "Lauren look at her, I don't think that would be a punishment, this girl needs to get some release!"

I tried to hide my bright red face, "Let's just go to the party already. I need a drink!"