Double Dark Holes

Story Info
Double pleasure.
4.1k words
4.49
25.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave2526
Dave2526
103 Followers

As the sun shined high over summer time suburban L.A. I walked outside into the heat intending to relax by my pool. It's obscenely hot today but staying inside all day is not something I can do. So outside I go, in my shorts and flip-flops. My name is Robert Robertson. Very dull name right? They named me twice so I wouldn't forget it? My parents were not the most creative people. My father was a clerk, my mother a accountant. So numbers is all they really knew. Fortunately I live away from them now. I should, I'm twenty-six! I moved to L.A. to escape the boring, uninteresting life of Vermont. Nothing against my home but it's pretty dull out there. I wasn't a high school standout or anything, never got good grades (not good enough to get into college anyway) nor did I play sports much despite being able too. I am tall, built, and from the looks the ladies give me, attractive with my abs, long brown hair, blue eyes. Mind you I'm not a pretty boy who thinks my looks make me God's gift too women. I hate those kind of people. Which is ironic considering I live in L.A., the city full of such people.

But L.A. has brought me luck. I used my college fund to move here after I made it clear to my parents that I wasn't going to be going to college. They were disappointed but realized they'd only push me away by refusing. I moved out here and rented a place in the city. Got a job. Loved the sun, sand, sea, and of course the hot L.A. beauties. And said beauties enjoyed me too. Back in Vermont I had had sex 3 times. Since moving out west I doubled that in my first year! Not that I'm a bang-and-boot guy, I was just living it up, and so where the girls. I slowed it down at 20, got a real girlfriend. She was a pretty blonde from somewhere in the south, moved to L.A. to live the dream then wound up as a waitress. Typical stereotype. But she liked me, and I her. We were together for 5 years until, a year ago, she finally got a acting job, on some stupid soap opera. She then hooked up with one of the stars off set and I was a memory. I suppose I admire her. She would do what she needed to do to get to the top. But it hurt. Made me feel like I was useless. But I got her good. The soap opera was cancelled 6 months after she joined it. Her hunk quickly got a new job. But she was not wanted. So she came back. I showed her the door, and when she refused to leave, I kicked her ass (no joke) out the door. She called the cops. The usual drama followed. I agreed to give back her stuff if she agreed to not press charges. But that proved to be a turning point for me. Five days later I went to a gas station and bought a lottery ticket. I drew a winner and won 750,000 dollars! Taxes ate a fair amount but left me with just over half a million! So I bought a house in suburban L.A. and a truck, then on advice of my accountant mother, made a safe investment. Life is pretty good for old Robert Robertson now!

Sorry for the long origin, let me return to the present now. I go out into the hot ass weather intending to lounge by my pool. Then I hear voices over the next fence and glance around Out by their pool are the daughters of my neighbors. Twin black girls named Emily and Jessica.

Those girls are hot as fuck. Both turned 20 a few weeks ago. And their parents are currently away on a business trip. Man, I thought to myself, what hotties. Both girls are average height but busty, both are easily D cup girls, and natural too. Hot asses, long shiny black hair. Identical except for what they are wearing. Both in bikinis that show all of their assets. Emily is in black. Jessica's is red. My cock stirred strongly but I ordered it down. I'd seen these two many times but their parents are strict, and as long as they live under their parents roof the twins have to follow the rules. That, from what I've seen (and heard both girls argue with their parents about) means dating proper guys (only black guys from what I've seen) dressing modestly (which they break all the time once they are out of their parent's line of sight) and drinking or parties. That last one they got busted on last time mom and day went away so they seem to be behaving this time.

Both girls were so hot, and with mom and dad gone, enjoying some sun. They knew me. New neighbor with a hot body. I'd been flashed a few smiles from Jessica a few times. Emily seems more reserved but she's human too and has been looking. I won't lie I jacked off once, not long after moving in here, thinking about fucking them. What guy hasn't had the fantasy of doing twins? Regardless of their race!

I guess they must've felt me looking. Hot girls can do that sometime. But they both waved and I decided to go say hello. "Ladies," I said to them.

"Double R," Jessica said back.

"No please, just Rob or Robbie. Double R was never something I enjoyed being called."

"Told you he wouldn't like it," said Emily. She adjusted her top. I had to work not to stare.

"Whatever," Jessica laid back on a pool chair, lounging. And looking like a goddess.

"So enjoying some freedom?" I asked hopping the fence and willing myself not to get hard. Both of their cell phones were on a patio table nearby.

"For now. They'll be back tomorrow. They've only gone to San Francisco. But I'm living it up for now," said Jessica.

"Me too," added Emily.

"But we can't drink or go anywhere because if we do, they promised to always have mom stay home from dad's trips," Jessica sighed irritably.

"So you can't sneak off to see your boy toy?" asked Emily scathingly.

"Don't be jealous because I'm getting some and you aren't! Try lowering your standards sis!"

"You only sleep with that guy to defy mom and dad. You don't actually like him."

"I like his cock."

"Oh my God! You do know we have a guest right?" Emily pointed at me.

I could only laugh. "Nothing I haven't heard before ladies don't think I have virgin ears. My ex ran off with a useless soap opera hunk to get a job. Then came crawling back when the show as cancelled and she couldn't get another job. I understand how such things work."

"Stupid bitch," says Emily.

"Such language sister!"

"Shut up."

"I agree though. This guy's hot," Jessica pointed to me.

"Jess please you sound like a slut."

"I'm a slut for thinking he's hot? Now you sound like mom and dad. I'm allowed to think what I want and like who I like!"

"Hey now, don't spend your only day of freedom fighting," I interrupted before Emily could snarl back. "You two should enjoy it."

"He's right," said Jessica.

"Yes. Thank you Rob," said Emily.

"But mom and dad banned us from doing anything fun. So what can we do?" asked Jess.

"Well I'm not going to get either of you drunk before you ask," I add. "I don't need your dad hating me. So a game?"

"What kind?" they both asked.

Now, seeing them, both so hot, one clearly willing to get dirty and the other one wanting to as well but more restrained, they had me convinced if I did this right I could fuck at least one of them. So I smiled and said "truth or dare."

"A teenagers game," scoffed Emily.

"What's wrong, afraid?" asked Jessica.

"No!"

"Then play!"

"It's a stupid game."

"You ARE afraid!"

"I am not!"

"Then play, chicken little!"

"Fine! But only if you go first!"

"Typical. Fine," Jessica looked at me. "Ask."

Was this actually working? I asked myself. Okay Rob, play it cool, and you may get one of them. With luck, by the grace of God, maybe both. "Truth or dare?" I asked aloud.

"Truth."

Figured as much. Everyone answers truth first time asked. Not that I minded. I wasn't going to rush it. But I wasn't going to ask pussy wimpy questions either! "First sexual thing you did?" I asked.

"Pig," Emily scolded me.

"Shut up sis, all is fair in T or D. And when I was a teenager, not going to say how young. I sucked the cock of a hot white guy I liked."

"Naughty!" I laugh.

"My turn," she turned to Emily. "Truth or dare sis? And please don't wimp out."

"Truth."

"First sexual thing YOU did?" I groaned out loud as Jess asked that. It was way too easy to ask the same question over again. Secretly though, I was happy to hear it asked. Things were progressing nicely!

"I flashed my pussy to a guy I madly crushed on but couldn't ask out because dad would never approve," Emily admitted.

"Wow sis! I'm shocked," said Jessica with no trace of sarcasm. "Who was it?"

"Hey it's my turn to ask now! Truth or dare sis?"

"Don't forget about me here!" I said.

"Wait your turn Rob. Well Jess?"

"Truth."

"What's the wildest thing you've ever done?"

"Sex in the front seat of a convertible in a daylight traffic jam."

Emily stared wordlessly at her sister. So I stepped in. "For real?" I had to ask, getting turned on even more and trying to not show it.

"Yeah. He was a nice guy. I was originally just going to give him road head. But he wanted more, and so I hitched up my dress and hopped on." She looked completely unashamed.

"Did you get caught?"

"Yes. We were the last in line of the traffic. It was an accident that cause the jam I think. So I rode him till he was ready, then swallowed his load. Then I looked up and saw some clerk in a store had seen the whole thing. I smiled. Cum leaked down my lips. I was so worried that someone would tell dad that I never saw that guy again and didn't do anything with anyone for almost a year. I feel bad. That guy liked me a lot," she looked sad but then shook it off. "My turn again! Truth or dare Rob?"

"Truth."

"How many girls have you slept with?"

"Twelve since I was 18."

"Stud!" said Emily finally recovering from her sister's shocking revelation. Both twins looked at me with renewed interest. My hopes soared and my cock wanted to soar as well but I held it down with willpower.

"Very nice," added Jessica.

"My turn," I said. I looked at Emily and said "truth or dare?"

"Dare." She answered with a smirk at her sister.

Here was the most precarious moment of all! I said a silent prayer. If this didn't work, the dream likely wasn't going to do come true. Jessica was looking at me eagerly, waiting for my response. Hail Mary time! I thought to myself. "I dare you to take off your top." And then I waited.

Emily opened her mouth to say something but before she could Jess jumped in. "If you don't sis, I will. I'm not afraid."

Emily glared daggers at her sister then stood up, undid the string and took off her top, her tits on full display. I could not help myself but whistle. Emily was clearly trying not to smile. Emily had large nipples but that didn't make me like them any less. I could no longer control my cock and it was swelling visibly. "My turn," Emily said. "Truth or dare sis?" she asked Jessica.

"Dare."

"Go full frontal," Emily dared. A total revenge dare.

Could this really be happening? I asked myself. I always wanted this, and hoped for it. Hell I set this game up to see if I could make this happen! But I never thought it'd work! Jessica stood up, undid her top first. Her nipples were smaller but her tits overall looked larger. Then her bottom came off. Jessica wasn't afraid. Smooth black skin between her legs. I whistled again which returned their attention to me, and my now-visible bulge. "Rob, truth or dare?" Jess asked.

"Dare."

"Strip bare."

Despite that request I knew it wasn't sunk in. They'd both gotten naked or topless so I expected this to come. It was their revenge dare on me for starting it. And therefor not unexpected. But I willingly took off my shorts and they both gasped.

Earlier I mentioned how I have that hot kind of body that women love? Well I have have a cock that goes with that same body. Just under 9 inches as a matter of fact. Like 8 and 3 quarter inches or something. I did not mention that earlier because I didn't want anyone to think I'm a dumb tool who thinks my big tool is all that matters. Like I said, I never assume I'm God's gift to women! But my cock does get female attention when they see it. The twins were no exception. Jessica stared openly and Emily was biting her lip. It was my turn so I took one final shot. I looked at Jess. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she whispered.

Here we go! This would work or not! "Come suck my dick."

Emily blinked and looked at me. I think she was catching on as to how I had carefully planned and hoped this would go. But before she could say anything Jessica hauled her hot ass over and gently sat me down on a pool chair, then wrapped her lips around my big cock. "Oh yeah," I groaned as Jess worked me. She was skilled, as her truth questions had revealed. Closing her big brown eyes she went up and down deep, long strokes on my shaft, making me groan louder.

"You cock is the best I've had," she said licking my head. I ran a hand through her hair and she went back to work. Looking over at Emily I smiled. Emily was clearly turned on, but trying not to show it. But she was fidgeting and shifting her feet. She was horny. Jessica noticed and pulled me out of her mouth. "Truth or dare sis?"

"Dare," said Emily fondling her breasts.

"Lose your bottoms and come join in."

Emily took off her bikini bottom. She was smooth also. And she came over. Jessica let up and Emily sat down to suck me now. Emily was slower, clearly not as much experience as her looser twin, but she got confident and went faster. Emily liked to look at me though, and her eyes blinked lustfully as she blew me. That was all I saw before Jess climbed onto my chest and offered her pussy.

My tongue shot out of my mouth like a cannon to lick that hot ebony goodness. Jessica moaned loud as I licked her, rolling along her lips. I felt Emily suck me harder as I tongue her sister. Jess cupped her big tits and moaned loud. "Fuck yes! Eat my fucking pussy!" I rolled her cit with my tongue as Emily was practically sucking me like a machine. After a time though I wanted to switch. "Come have some tongue Emily," I said.

"Yeah sis, come have some, you need it more," added Jess.

Emily came up and offered her pussy. As I tongue her, I will say she tasted better. Probably because she'd had less guys. Emily moaned louder than her sister as I rolled her clit. Then I felt warm lips around my cock. Not oral though. Jessica had mounted me and was riding my big cock. I tongue Emily harder as Jess bounced. "Fuck this cock is so big," Jess moaned rolling her hips. I moaned as I licked every inch of Emily. Emily, the more pent up, suddenly started crying loud and I knew she was cumming. So I tongued her faster and tasted her cum. "Told you you needed it sis," Jess said in a pant as she rode me. "Oh fuck, me too!" She started crying out. Through the small gap between Emily's pussy and my chin I could see Jess slamming herself down, rubbing her clit fast. She was cumming too! Jess moaned hotter when she came. No doubt from more practice. Finally Jess slowed, her orgasm subsiding, my big cock still buried in her.

"I want some!" said Emily. She got off my chest and bent herself over the next pool chair. Jess got off me and I stood up, walking over to Emily and pushing deep insider her. She was much tighter than Jess. Again, likely because she'd had less men. I groaned and begin thrusting deep, in as far as possible, then pulling almost completely out before plunging back in again. Emily was moaning constantly, her big tits swaying as her body shook. I reached around and groped them firmly. Jessica had laid down on the edge of the chair and was masturbating watching me fuck her sister. Oh my God I was living the fantasy of every man! Fucking twins!

Stay cool, I ordered myself. If you cum to soon, this fantasy will be short lived! I kept my mind focused while I picked up the paces on my thrusts, fucking Emily deeper and faster. "Oh my God, you dick is so big!" Emily moaned with pure pleasure.

"It is, isn't it?" asked Jess rubbing her clit in fast circular motions.

I decided to throw in some praise myself. "You two have the best pussies ever!" I said.

"Well you know what they say about going black right?" smirked Jess. I didn't answer as Emily's pussy was tightening on me hard and I kept ramming myself home. Squeezing Emily's big tits and thrusting away into her hard. Emily began moaning non-stop again and I knew she was closing in on another orgasm. I pounded her hard until she screamed and came again. "I want more!" said Jessica.

I pulled out of Emily and gently sat her on the first pool chair. Then Jessica laid down and I rolled her onto her side, in full view of her sister, hitched up her legs and shoved myself deep into Jessica's pussy again. "Please fuck me hard," Jessica moaned as I went in and out. Inflamed by her words I started ramming her hot black pussy deep and fast, furiously pounding away like a machine. Jessica's moans were constant and she occasionally said "that's it!" before her words became indecipherable again. Emily was masturbating watching now as I jack hammered away into her easy twin sister. I slipped my own hand down to rub Jessica's pussy and only went harder with my thrusts. Jessica, being ravished so hard and good, she could not hold on and let out another scream when another orgasm overtook her. Her whole body shook. I fucked her though it, giving her everything I had before she started begging for me to stop.

I pulled out of her pussy, turned her head and kissed her passionately, then got up and waked over to the furiously masturbating Emily. I laid her down and kissed her just as passionately. I will admit, I made out with Emily longer than I did Jessica, mostly because I love laying on a naked girl. I opened Emily's legs and pushed back inside her without breaking the kiss. Our tongues entwined before she pushed me off her mouth and said "fuck me like you did her!"

Inflamed once again I straightened up, holding her legs open and started fucking away going into Emily as hard and fast as I had her twin. Jess was watching but not masturbating. Likely her pussy was a bit sore. Emily leaned her head back and closed her eyes, her hands squeezing her own tits together, asking for more. I hammered her hard, then brought one of my hands down to her clit and started rubbing furiously just like I did her sister. Emily started moaning just the same way. "Oh my fucking God!" she screamed and then her body convulsed and she orgasmed again, her back arching off of the chair. I fucked Emily through her orgasm until she too begged me to stop. Then I pulled out of her.

I congratulated myself for lasting this long but I could feel I was ready, and began stroking. Both girls sprang up and then kneeled down, each one licking a different side of my throbbing cock, likely tasting each other in the process. I couldn't take much of that, not after all the pussy, and with a loud moan I came hard. I erupted like volcano, getting hot white cum on both of their perfect faces. A layer of cream for the dark chocolate underneath, if you'll excuse the lame and typical joke. They both moaned and lapped up the cum off of their faces then both of them stood up. I took a moment to feel their tits, left hand on Emily's, right hand on Jessica's. They both moaned and smiled before I heard a phone buzz. Emily looked at the table then ran to get it. Jessica smiled and pulled my head to her nipples which I gladly sucked. But then Emily interrupted with a panicked call. "They're almost home! Mom and dad!"

"Oh fuck!" said Jessica.

"Run Rob run! They're pissed as to why neither of us has answered them!"

I pulled on my shots and vaulted back over the fence. Once glance back saw the twins hastily putting their bikinis back on and running inside, no doubt for a pair of face washes and some mouthwash. Their parents arrived ten minutes later. I never heard anything that indicated they got in trouble or that their parents even knew they'd had a threesome with the hot white guy next door. But a week later, Jessica called me over to the fence at midnight when I was taking out the trash and told me they had no clue, and both she and Emily would let me know when mom and dad went out of town again. Then Jess took off her top and sucked me trough the fence! That began the contest. Both girls were convinced that they pleasured me better than the other. And was going to prove it by giving it to me better alone than they had done together! Emily, jealous that her sister got the first move in, retaliated by asking for my number and sexting me the next night. I texted her back with pics of my cock and she could not get away so she called me and we had phone sex. Jess laughed when I told her that before we fucked hard the following week. Emily, in a stroke of brilliance and deviance her sister never would have anticipated, faked an elaborate get away with her friends then sneaked back to my house, free for a whole day! So we spent the day together fucking, as well as getting to know each other. Jess was so jealous! I couldn't pick one though. I just couldn't. I love them both dearly, and not just because I got sex whenever they were free for it! One day I told them that. Told them I loved them both and their seeming contest to see which one of them was better needed to end. I loved them both equally and I'd date either one of them if their parents would allow it. Neither of them were brave enough to ask their parents though. So we came to an agreement. I'd love them both equally, and they'd stop competing to see which one of them I liked better. They agreed. In a way, it brought them closer together. Emily's not such a prude anymore. And Jess doesn't have so many boytoys. Their parents think they are being upstanding daughters and are giving them more freedom to do as they please. If their mom and dad only knew! We laugh about it a lot, usually right before we get dirty and hot.

Dave2526
Dave2526
103 Followers
12