Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one swift motion, Grant shoved my girlfriend onto her back and mounted her. There was no need for teasing or slowly entering her: Melanie's fingers had seen to that. Instead, the entire length of his dinosaur cock pumped inside my girlfriend's wet cunt and didn't stop. Melanie had backed away. Grant power fucked my girlfriend as we watched it happen, our jaws on the floor. Grant's bloated ball sack slapped into Jessica's ass as he pounded away at her. The room was echoing with the fierce slaps of his balls, her shrill frequent moans, and his determined animalistic grunts.

Jessica's juices were forming puddles underneath them from how many times she had cum. Grant showed no signs of stopping. Then, without warning, he flipped upside and pulled her entire body forward. Her big tits were finally useful again as she took Grant's cock between them, smothering his fat meaty prick with her sweaty bosom. Finally, Grant came. Jizz shot out of his cock in a torrent. The length of his dick spasmed with white gunk spewing from his balls through his shaft and erupting over my girlfriend's face, lips, neck tits, and arms. She passionately lapped it up, drinking from her cleavage, wrapping her lips tight around his cock head and sucking.

My girlfriend didn't guzzle Grant's seed alone. Once Jessica's flesh was overflowing with cum, Melanie offered her out stretched tongue to lick every drop of Grant's spunk. I watched as the two women ran their tongues over the pulsing cock and over each other's bodies. Before long, the greedy cunts had erased every sign of cum: only a thin layer of saliva covered everything. But Grant's cock was still raging hard. He spun the women onto the floor, hoisted their wet sticky asses up into the air, and began hammering away at Melanie's dripping hot twat. I saw my girlfriend's gaping pussy and started towards it. "Get the fuck away, bitch boy," Grant barked at me, shoving me forcefully with one hand as he continued to plow away. "Get in the laundry room and don't come back." I look at Jessica, hoping for some support, but there was none. "Do what he fucking says," my girlfriend told me, and as I sulked into the washroom, Grant rewarded her with another dose of hard beating cock.

In the laundry room, I curled up in the corner and grabbed my cock. I could hear every grunt and moan as Grant destroyed the two cunts in the other room. My girlfriend's eager moans were incessant, whether loud and clear or muffled as she gagged on cock. I drifted asleep with my dick in my hand, and woke in the morning to find Grant gone and Melanie cleaning cum from my girlfriend's fucked asshole. The two women, and the rest of the room, were moist and sticky, and they didn't hear me grab my car keys and walk out the door. I never got a text or call from Jessica, or hear from any of them again. Though even now, years later, I still jerk myself to sleep thinking about those bitches, that cock, and that terrible double date.

12