Double Date Night: Dinner

Story Info
Nick doesn't usually push so far...
1.5k words
3.68
12.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
menensia
menensia
77 Followers

It started out fairly innocently. He would send me sexts in public, small things to get me riled up at work or when I was out running errands. He would grab my ass in front of my friends, or kiss me a little longer than he needed to. I always thought it was sexy - in a dangerous kind of way.

And then there was yesterday. We were out on a double date with a couple we're close friends with. The wine and conversation were flowing when the hors d'oeuvres arrived. Nick's hand was on my thigh and creeping further and further up my dress. This was a game I was familiar with - he loves to push his hand closer and closer to my thong to see how far I'll let him get. He got halfway up my thigh when I tried to push him back.

When I brought my hand down to nudge him away he squeezed my thigh, halting his progress briefly. Then he pressed on. I tried nudging him away again, same result. He squeezed gently, or caressed my inner thigh before slowly moving ever closer to my cunt. I pushed more firmly but he only dug his nails in, causing me to gasp in surprise.

"You alright Rachel?" Kenzie asked, noticing my sharp intake. I coughed slightly to cover my tracks.

"Yeah, sorry. Water down the wrong tube," I managed between forced coughs. Nick laughed and patted me on the back, thankfully taking his hand off my thigh.

"Careful there Rach," he said with a mischievous glint in his eye. We returned to the conversation and the main course came. I was taking my first bite when I feel nick's hand on my thigh again. This time, he doesn't even pause when I try to push him back, reaching my thong and caressing me over the lace. I tried to look attentive but couldn't listen to Kenz as she bitched to us about her boss. I shifted to get away from Nick's probing fingers but the movement only made him push harder, and he started rubbing my clit in slow circles.

I was trying not to squirm, attracting attention would only make this worse. Why did he always have to show off? Someone was going to catch us one of these days. He was rubbing faster now, enjoying how turned on I was getting. I flushed with embarrassment as I started pushing back against him ever so slightly. I didn't want to but it felt too damn good and I hadn't gotten off in a week. He smiled coyly as he took a sip of his wine, nodding at something Noah said.

Without warning, he deftly pushed aside my panties and pushed one finger into me. I cleared my throat and drank some water, trying not to moan. I gripped his arm under the table, trying desperately to get him out of me. He had been playing with me for so long my pussy was sopping wet and he could slip right inside. He had talented hands and with the way he was hitting me tonight, I wouldn't be able to stay quiet much longer.

I wasn't strong enough to pull him off one-handed and he responded to my feeble attempt by adding another finger and pushing into me as deeply as he could. I hit my hand on the table hard enough to shake the glasses, and all three at the table looked at me. "Rach, you sure you okay?" Noah asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"...yyes, dEFinitely," I stammered, tripping over my words with Nick buried knuckle deep in my pussy. "I'm gonna just run to the restroom for a moment." My words forced nick to pull out of my cunt and I saw him suck on the tip of his finger, tasting me before he wiped his hand on his napkin. I booked it to the restroom and locked myself in a stall, pressing my back to the door as I regained my composure.

I was starting to breathe a little slower when the door to the bathroom opened. The other person walked straight for my stall and tried the door. "Occupied" I said. They tried again. "Occupied, sorry." My breath caught as I heard Nick's voice come from the other side.

"Since when do I have to tell my whore to open up for me?"

"Nick? Jesus love, you scared the shit out of me."

"Open the door, slut," He replied.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, opening the door and stepping forward to walk out of the stall. "You just left Noah and Kenzie?"

"I told them I was worried about you and was coming to check on you. So I did," He looked me in the eye as he used one hand to pull up my dress and the other to push down my panties. He felt how wet I was for him and shifted his hand from my dress to the back of my head. He kissed me deeply and then yanked my hair back, forcing me to shrink downwards onto his fingers.

I gasped. "Nick! We're going to get caught. We have to stop," I said, trying to decide if I preferred to fight the way he was pulling my hair or the way he was savagely fingering me. His assault on my pussy continued, and no matter how hard I pulled away he could always force me back down. "NICK!" I whispered urgently.

He pulled out of me abruptly and flipped me around, one hand on my throat and the other stroking me again as he ground into my ass from behind. "Now you listen very closely. I don't want to hear another word leave your mouth if it isn't 'Yes Sir,' do you understand me?"

"Nick, do you really think tha-" my words were cut short when he lightly slapped my pussy. "Nick! Jesus we have t-" He slapped me again, hard enough to elicit a small moan from me.

"What did I just say, whore?" He said, his voice dripping with command. He moved his other hand from my throat to my mouth to stop my immediate response. He slapped me again and this time it was a loud moan that escaped me. "Are you going to be a good girl for me?" he asked, slowly removing the hand from my mouth. He delivered one final quick slap as he said "Answer me!" in a tone that made me shudder.

"Yes." I said, quietly. SLAP. "Yes Sir!" I said, more enthusiastically.

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to use you like the good slut you are. So bend your ass over and grab your ankles. Be quick about it, and you'd better not make any noise." He growled in my ear, "I wouldn't want anyone walking in on us." He pushed me away from him, and I stumbled a few steps away, dazed. He stared at me before slapping me across the face. "NOW." He demanded.

I had never seen him like this. Sometimes he would bite my nipples but...nothing like this. He was so confident, so forceful, so...sexy. I bent over as he told me to, and he stepped forward, undoing his belt. He pushed up my dress to expose my ass and I yelped a little too loud when he spanked me. That was definitely going to leave a hand print. "That's for not saying 'Yes Sir.' If you have to say something, you can thank me for fucking you. Otherwise, shut the fuck up."

And with that, he pushed my panties aside and plunged into me, fucking me at full throttle. He used me like a fucktoy. I was sopping wet from the fingering earlier, but I couldn't remember if I'd ever been fucked that hard before. His hands gripped my hips tightly and his nails bit into my skin as he pulled me back onto his cock. I started moaning and he used one hand to spank me again. "That isn't you thanking me. Thank me or shut up, cumslut."

I bit my lip from the sting but had only a split second to process his words before he went back to savagely taking me, pushing his full length in with every thrust before pulling completely out again. "Thank you Sir!" I blurted, surprising myself. But Sir was fucking me so well. I thanked him over and over as he pounded into me, losing myself in the sensation. Finally he pulled me up and back onto him, holding me tight. He whispered "good girl" as I felt him come.

He kissed me on the neck and pushed me away, redoing his belt. "Fix your lipstick and hurry up. I don't want to be late to Kenzie's party," he said. I could only stand there, flabbergasted. "Oh, and I want you to feel me dripping out of you. So don't clean up too much." With that he walked out, leaving me alone and out of breath.

menensia
menensia
77 Followers