Double Dates Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked very happy at the new development.

"Thank you my love, that's sweet of you to give up even more of your time with me. I know this is hard for you, but I am expecting to spend more of my time with Peter, which means you lose out."

"Well I guess I'll just have to get used to it." I conceded.

Friday evening Carol came over to have her nails done by Kiona, and once all three of them were round the table, I made coffee and then settled on the sofa with my I pad. I usually spend a lot of the time in my study while the girls have their nails done and chat, but on this occasion I wanted to hear what they were saying.

"So, what's been happening with you two since I last saw you?" Kiona asked.

"Quite a lot," Carol answered, "we've been going out on double dates with a couple of really hot guys."

"Erm..." Kiona said, flicking her eyes towards me.

"It's OK, Rob knows all about it, I have no secrets from him." My wife replied.

"And he's fine with it?" Kiona asked, sounding doubtful.

"Well, I don't think he's thrilled about it, but he does accept the situation."

"I had my first sleep over last Saturday." Carol announced.

"Oh yes, I meant to ask, was the sex good?" My wife asked her sister.

"It was brilliant, I loved it, and David was talking about me maybe moving in with him, when Peter finds his own place. I gather you also had a pretty hot date Saturday." She asked Sheila.

"I did, and an even hotter one on Wednesday evening, when Rob was up in Yorkshire, lots of passionate kissing and wandering hands, although I haven't slept with him yet."

There was that word again.

"You are going to though, aren't you?" Carol asked.

"Oh yes, quite soon I imagine, although I won't be moving in with him. I love Rob far too much to leave him, and, also, I don't want an exclusive relationship with Peter, I want to have sex with lots of different men." My wife explained.

This was news to me, but actually, it was really good news. My one worry was that she would leave me, but if Peter was just to be one of many, then I needn't worry. The only negatives were that I would have even less time with my wife, and she would have far less use for my fingers.

"What do you think about your wife being such a slut Rob?" Carol asked in her usual blunt way.

"I prefer it to her just having one boyfriend" I answered honestly.

"Well, you'll soon be a cuckold." Carol taunted, and they all laughed.

I experienced a new emotion at that moment. Humiliation. I was, however, incredibly turned on.

After that conversation they went back to discussing nail colours, which was too boring for me, so I retreated to my study to read cuckold porn.

About an hour later Kiona left, and my wife called to me from the lounge. I jumped up and scurried in like the submissive husband I was.

"Carol wants to ask you a question, which I want you to answer honestly and without hesitation." My wife instructed.

"Does the idea of your wife having sex with other men turn you on?" She asked.

"Yes. But it also makes me feel very jealous. " I answered, honestly and without hesitation.

"Is that why you haven't stopped her?"

"Partly, but also because I feel guilty about no longer being able to fuck her properly."

"There's no reason to feel guilty about that my love, it isn't your fault." My wife told me.

"I understand that, but I still feel it." I explained.

"Poor darling."

After that Carol had to set off for home and as soon as she'd gone I made us both a coffee and sat down with my temporarily faithful wife.

"Do you want to talk?" My wife asked me.

"If you want to." I answered, not wanting to let her off the hook.

"I'm sorry, that must have been humiliating for you."

"Yes, it was."

"I have a confession." She told me, sounding quite nervous.

"Go on."

"I found it quite a turn on, humiliating you." She admitted

"I thought perhaps you did."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Our Changing Life Together Ch. 01 Married couple's cuckold fantasy begins moving to reality.in Loving Wives
Anklet Adventure Pt. 01 Wife discovers anklet and cuckolds with bbc.in Interracial Love
Flirting at the Hotel Bar Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected.in Loving Wives
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories