Double Dates Pt. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife move into a cuckolding lifestyle.
5k words
32.7k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday evening we were back to double dates, and even I was getting a bit bored with them, so I was looking forward to my wife taking the next step. Sunday Peter was taking my wife out to lunch, and it seemed unlikely that they would have sex that time, so it would almost certainly be the following weekend.

In the longer term, I was pretty sure that the double dates would end, unless they were double dates in the bedrooms of David's apartment.

Sunday afternoon, Sheila yet again did something to jerk my chain. When she let herself into our apartment, Peter followed her in and he offered me his hand to shake.

"It's great to meet you Rob." He said as we clasped hands.

This was surreal, here I was shaking hands with my wife's future lover.

"Good to meet you too Peter,but quite a surprise." I replied.

"Ha ha, it must be." He chuckled.

"I'm glad to see you two getting on," my wife said to both of us, "Rob, why don't you make us all some coffee, while I slip into something more comfortable."

Peter settled on the sofa, while I went into the kitchen.

A few minutes later I carried the coffee cups into the lounge and set one down in front of Peter, one next to his for my wife, on the assumption that she would sit with him, rather than with me, and then mine next to my favourite TV chair. I had decided that it would avoid any awkward moments if Sheila couldn't sit next to me, even if she wanted to, which I doubted.

Almost immediately my wife came into the lounge. She'd changed into a baby doll dress which she sometimes wore around the apartment if it was really hot. It was extremely short, almost completely see through, and floaty.

She sat down on the sofa, very close to Peter, and they started kissing. Peter's hand slid up the inside of her right thigh and reach the gusset of her tiny thong, and started rubbing up and down.

"Peter darling, I need you to stop for a bit, so I can concentrate on what I want to say to my husband."

"Of course, no problem." He said as he removed his hand.

"OK, now, Rob darling, I need to explain why we're here. Please be patient, and let me finish before you say anything. I'm taking a big gamble here and I'm hoping I haven't made a terrible miscalculation."

"OK." I replied, feeling very conflicted.

"We had such a lovely lunch together, and I was thinking that I would like to go ahead and have sex with Peter today, rather than wait for the weekend. I told him my decision, which he was obviously very happy about, but we couldn't decide where. I didn't like the idea of doing it in David's rather sordid apartment, and Peter offered to book a hotel room, but that also felt a bit sleazy, but then I realised that since you are fully aware of my relationship with Peter, why don't we just come here and make love in our lovely bed."

I was dumbstruck. She had brought her future lover home to have sex with him in our marital bed. I was on the verge of getting extremely angry, or crying, but I tried my best to hold it together and not make a fool of myself.

"Please think hard before you say anything darling. This doesn't change anything, and I think it's best if we are completely open about what's happening." She told me.

I had to think about the situation. On the one hand, the idea of my wife and her lover having sex for the first time in our marital bed, whilst I was in the lounge and could hear them clearly was incredibly erotic, on the other hand, I didn't know if I could keep my cool and not murder both of them. I said nothing for a few moments.

"Please say something, you're scaring me darling." She said, sounding scared, which I liked.

"OK, go ahead then, but please just get on with it! I'm right on the edge of what I can live with here." I told her.

"Come on Peter." She said as she stood up and held her hand out to him.

Peter got up and followed my wife towards our bedroom. I was totally dumbstruck, it had never occurred to me for one moment that they would ever have sex in our bed, or have sex whilst I was in the same apartment, and it certainly never entered my head that they might have sex for the very first time, in our bed, with me listening from another room.

I expected to hear the door being closed, but I didn't. What I did hear was the noise of the cushions being thrown off the bed and onto the floor, then clothes also being thrown on the floor, then my wife's voice.

"Mmnnn, I'm glad to see you are looking forward to this darling. My what a monster you've got there, just what I was hoping for, come on baby, just take me."

"Don't you want some foreplay first?" He asked.

"We've had weeks of foreplay sweety, just shove it right in, fuck me!"

"Oh God, your pussy feels so good." He told my unfaithful wife.

"I love your cock baby, it's so big and hard."

I could hear them fucking. Grunts, moans, heavy breathing. I thought I was going to be violently sick, I hated hearing them copulating, fucking, rutting! How could my loving wife put me through that hell? It was pure torture, and I could feel tears welling up.

I had to get out of there! I put my shoes on, put on a jacket, grabbed my phone and walked out, slamming the door behind me. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I mourned the end of my marriage. I knew I couldn't live with such a situation, a stranger in my own home, I would calm down, and later, after he was gone, I would go back and pack some bags.

I had no idea where I would go, but anywhere would be better than being in that apartment.

I walked along the Thames Path, skirted round The Hilton hotel, toyed with the idea of having a drink but decided that I wasn't smart enough for that bar, and decided to press on and go into one of the old dark pubs which are further up stream.

After about ten minutes my phone rang. I knew it was my wife, because I have a special ring for her. I ignored it. A minute or so later it rang again and I ignored it again. About two minutes after that she rang again, and I decided that I might as well get it over with.

"Hello." I said.

"Thank goodness you answered, please, come home darling, I'm so very, very sorry! I did a terrible thing, I don't want to lose you, I love you, please come home!"

"I'm not coming home with that man there." I said with bitterness in my voice.

"He isn't here, I sent him away, I told him I never want to see him again. Please come back so we can talk." She begged.

"OK....I'll walk back." I conceded, feeling some relief but still very angry.

As I walked, I calmed down a bit, and thought through the sequence of events which had led us to this point. The more I thought about it dispassionately, the more I realised that I had to accept some of the blame. Bringing the guy back to our apartment to fuck in our bed was a huge error of judgement on her part, but prior to that I had encouraged her repeatedly.

She had proposed stopping the whole double dating thing, and each time I had persuaded her to carry on. I certainly wasn't a wronged husband in this. I decided that I would forgive her for her mistake, and take the blame, or at least a part of it, for everything else. I felt that her sister should also take some responsibility, but that wasn't something I could say.

I opened the door and walked into the hall, and Sheila leapt into my arms and kissed me, then fell to her knees and buried her face in my crotch.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" She kept saying over and over.

"Get up my love, you are forgiven." I told her, and kissed her on her lips.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she said, "I promise I'll never be unfaithful again!"

I led my repentant wife into the lounge, sat her on the sofa, then joined her and just cuddled her. We stayed that way for quite a while, then she started to cry quietly.

"No need to cry my love, everything is ok now." I said in as warm and loving a tone as I could manage.

"I know, I'm just so relieved, and so aware of what a wonderful man you are." She responded.

"Oh, ok. Shall we watch a movie or something?" I asked, wanting to cheer things up.

"That would be nice. You choose, anything you want." She suggested.

We watched one film, followed by another, then I just put the news on while I massaged her feet. As I was coming to the end of my massage, I started stroking up and down the inside of her right leg.

"Mmmnnn, that feels nice darling." She told me.

"Are you horny?" I asked.

"Yes, very....but you don't have to do anything....I certainly don't deserve it."

"Take your trousers and knickers off, I want to touch you. I need to reclaim you as mine." I explained.

"Oh, OK, in that case, yes please." She said as she undressed.

I really tried to take my time, building her excitement higher and higher, but she was so turned on and frustrated that she begged me to go faster and harder and make her cum, so after a little while, that's exactly what I did.

Monday night, after dinner, Sheila had a conversation on the phone with her sister, which I couldn't hear because I was in my study working, but when she ended the call she joined me and sat down on the sofa, clearly wanting to talk.

"Carol just rang me. I told her everything which happened yesterday, and she also asked me to apologise to you for talking me into the double dates, and then she told me that she and David have also split up."

"Oh, that's a shame, what happened?" I asked.

"Apparently he was a bit drunk and kept asking to let him take her ass, and she kept saying no, so eventually he just took her. She said she hated it, it really hurt, and gave her no pleasure at all. Anyway, once he was finished she got dressed and left."

I must confess to having some impure thoughts on hearing that story. I would have loved to watch my sister-in-law being anally raped.

"Anyway, she said she will be happy to just going back to how we were before, when the three of us did stuff together, going for drinks, holidays, curries and so on. She said that you are a lovely man, and she's so glad that you have forgiven me. I told her that I was definitely finished with being a hot wife."

Hearing these words from my reformed and now faithful wife, I felt a strong sense of disappointment. I decided to at least try to get some sort of compromise.

"It's my turn to make a confession." I started.

"Go on."

"You being a hot wife, and going on dates with Peter, really turned me on. When I persuaded you to carry on with the dates, it was partly for Carol's benefit, but it was mostly me selfishly wanting the incredible thrill of you moving inexorably nearer to cuckolding me."

I waited for the axe to fall.

"I see." Was all she said.

"Are you cross with me?" I asked, starting to worry.

"No, of course not. I also found it all very exciting, but then when I did that stupid thing, bringing him home and getting into our bed with him while you were in the lounge, I ruined it all."

"Sorry, it was just too much for me. It felt as though you were replacing me." I explained.

"You don't need to be sorry, it's me that did the stupid thing, but, now that you've told me how you feel, I'm not sure where that leaves us. What are you thinking"

"When you said that your hot wife days are over, I felt some relief, but also some disappointment."

I knew I was risking a lot, but I knew that this was a unique moment.

"OK, please pour us both a drink, then we can sit in the lounge and discuss this openly and honestly." She instructed.

With drinks in our hands my wife looked at me with a stern expression on her face.

"Now, please tell me what you liked and didn't like about the double dating." My wife put the ball squarely in my court.

"I was hugely turned on when you agreed to the first date, and masturbated repeatedly while it was going on. I felt that I wanted you to have sex with him that very night," I explained, "What were your feelings?"

There was a pause while my wife considered my question.

"I was a little nervous about the date, and about what effect it might have on you, but I was also unbelievably excited, and after the date, when you were fast asleep, I also made myself cum. Several times in fact."

What she said really turned me on, and I started to hope that we might get a really good outcome from this discussion.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Did you know from the outset that it was to be several dates?"

It sounded like an accusation, which wasn't how I intended it.

"I'm not accusing you of anything, it's just that I wondered after I'd persuaded you to carry on." I assured her.

"Right....well....actually yes. I just thought you'd freak if it was a string of dates. Anyway, please tell me something you didn't like about what I was doing."

"Hmnn," I stalled, trying to marshal my thoughts, "I wasn't so keen on the long time scale. It seemed more like an affair than you just having sex."

"I thought it would be less painful for you if it happened gradually."

"I think it made it more painful than if you'd just fucked him, maybe on the second date, then ended it." I explained thoughts which I hadn't formulated until that moment.

"It was only ever going to be sex my love, I don't need anything else from another man. In fact, considering how useless Peter was in bed, and how fantastic you are with your fingers, it was all a bit pointless."

"Thank you my love. I assume you agreed to the dates because you were missing proper sex, or was it the excitement you were missing?" I asked.

"That's a good question. Probably both I think. Right now I can't imagine what the hell I was thinking, risking my marriage like that." She told me honestly.

"But putting aside the risks, or perhaps because of them, you enjoyed the experience right up until it all went tits up?" I asked, trying to talk her out of giving up being my hot wife.

"I didn't enjoy the risks, but yes, I did enjoy the excitement. What are you thinking baby?"

"Aah...well....I was just wondering whether you abandoning the idea of you being a bit more adventurous is a bit of an overreaction. Throwing the baby out with the bath water, if you know that expression."

"I see. So, are you suggesting that you would like me to take back that statement and be a bit more open minded about it?" She asked.

I must say that I detected a little excitement in her voice, which she was trying to suppress.

"Open minded seems like an appropriate phrase, yes, I would be very turned on if we agreed that you would keep an open mind, and if some tempting opportunity presents itself, that you will know that I am absolutely happy for you to have some fun, if you see what I mean."

"Wow! That's a very exciting idea my love, are you sure that's how you feel?" She asked, sounding really excited.

"Yes, I'm sure." I answered, putting emphasis on the last word.

"OK, so can I ask something else?" She said.

"Of course."

"What if I didn't wait for an opportunity to present itself, but went looking for opportunities, would that be OK?" She asked, pushing me a little further.

"Yes, providing we have some rules."

"Go on." She said, sounding wary.

"First, total honesty. Please don't keep secrets." I stated.

"OK, no problem."

"Two, sex, not relationship. Better to have sex straight away, and hopefully enjoy it, than string it out like last time." I insisted.

"I see. So if I was at a bar where women go to get picked up, maybe a hotel, you would be happy for me to just go to bed with a guy, providing I tell you about it afterwards and never see him again?" She asked.

"Yes, I guess so, I mean, if you saw the guy a few more times, just for sex, that would be fine. It's going to dinner, and dancing and so on that I don't like. Those are things for you to do with me!" I explained quite forcefully.

"Shit! That's the exact opposite of what I did with Peter! I so wish we'd had this conversation when Carol first suggested the double dates." She told me.

"Oh well, we can't change the past, but we can change the future." I said, impressed with my philosophical brilliance.

"Ha ha...very good...so...I need to ring my sister."

"Oh, ok, why?"

"I may have been a bit economical with my recounting of what she said." My wife admitted.

"Go on."

"Although she broke up with David, she asked whether we could still pursue having sex with other men. She said that maybe we could go to a hotel bar she'd heard about where businessmen go to pick up married women for no strings sex, but I obviously said, no way. Now I'm thinking I should tell her that I've changed my mind. What do you think?"

"Yes, I think you should ring her. This is a pretty big volte face, you'll be telling me that she actually enjoyed the anal sex next." I said, thinking I was being funny.

"Oh, no...well...she did admit that she rubbed her clit while he was buggering her, and as a result she had an orgasm....but she couldn't carry on seeing someone who would just take her against her will." My wife admitted.

"I can understand that, of course." I answered with images of my sister in law being buggered and playing with her clit going round in my head.

"Doesn't it turn you on? Hearing about my sister being buggered against her will." She challenged me.

"I have to admit that it does, yes." I admitted.

"Me too." She said, and then pulled out her phone to ring her sister.

While I waited for Carol to answer, I tried to get my thoughts straightened out. I felt as though we'd been on an emotional roller coaster.

"Hi Carol." My wife said when her sister answered her phone.

There were, yet again, some words from Carol which I couldn't hear.

"Yes, well, it turns out that you were right, Rob is turned on by the idea of me fucking other men, it's the relationship thing that he had a problem with."

More stuff I couldn't hear.

"Yes, you were totally right. By the way, he has admitted to being turned on hearing about your forced buggering."

More stuff I couldn't hear.

"Carol says she's going to knee you in the balls next time she sees you." My wife said, with laughter in her voice, as though that would be very amusing.

"Wednesday evening is good for me. Where should we meet and when?" My wife told her sister.

Just a short reply from her sister, which I couldn't hear.

"OK, see you then."

My wife ended the call and looked at me.

"So, it's all set. We're going to the bar Wednesday evening, to see if we can get laid. Are you sure you are happy with this plan? I don't want any histrionics like we had today."

"Yes, I'm sure, and I'm sorry about my over reaction today." I replied, starting to feel that it was me in the wrong rather than her.

"Good. Now I'm tired and want to go to bed."

With that comment she got up and went to bed. In a few minutes I could hear her starting to snore.

Monday and Tuesday were ordinary working days, and we didn't even discuss the plan for Wednesday night until Tuesday evening. At about seven Carol rang my wife to ask her what she planned to wear, and I heard the reply, which was basically that she hadn't decided yet, but was going to ask for my advice.

"So sweetheart, will you please help me to decide what to wear tomorrow. The big problem is that I have to wear the outfit to work all day, but I don't want it to be too dowdy." My wife asked me.

"Hmmnn, that's a tricky one." I answered, "I definitely think it should be a dress. Maybe you could switch panties to some which would make your bum look better."

"That's possible, I suppose." She said, sounding unconvinced.

"How about jeans and a top to work, and carry a dress in a carrier bag. Change at work just before you leave, and put the jeans and top in the bag and leave it there. You could bring it home Thursday night."

"That's brilliant darling! I knew you would solve the problem for me. Now come and help me choose the dress."

12