Double Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her pussy stretched once again, Randi began fucking him faster, her small breasts bouncing each time she smacked wetly down onto his lap. Manny kneeled on the couch next to them, stroking his long cock. Reaching to the back of his head, Randi pulled Manny to her wetly shining lips, her mouth open. As she and Manny kissed , she continued to ride Andre, a low moan building in her throat. Andre smacked Randi sharply on the ass and moved her off his lap. He directed Randi to kneel at the end of the couch and grabbing her tiny waist, began to fuck her doggie-style. Her head arched back in a mixture of pain and pleasure as his huge dong ripped into her wet pussy. Manny stood in front of her and aimed his cock at her open mouth.

"That's it! Suck that cock!" Andre ordered, Randi quickly taking the offered treat eagerly to her lips. Andre continued to drive hard into her, his big hands now squeezing her luscious ass, Randi gamely trying to keep a steady rhythm on both the cocks inside of her. Several minutes later, she reluctantly pulled her lips off Manny with a long gasp, but continued to stroke him. She looked back over her shoulder at Andre as he continued to fuck her, her blue eyes flashing through he slutty make-up, a sexy sneer on her face. She turned back to take Manny into her mouth moaning loudly.

Randi was lost in her desire when she noticed that someone else was in the room. Shonda was model thin with lovely, expensive breasts, slightly older and a bit taller than Randi. Her black hair was cut short, above her ears, and her big brown, bedroom eyes lit up at the scene in front of her.

She was wearing a flowing, black silk pants suit, a diamond necklace and high heels and she strode across the floor towards Randi. Andre continued his pounding of Randi's pussy as Shonda cradled her face in her hands and tilted it up towards hers. The two beautiful cougars kisssed sensuously, their tongues dueling, their lips smacking. Shonda smiled as she raised up and started unbuttoning her blouse. Drinking in the muscular man servicing her friend's pussy, Shonda purred in delight" Ahhhhh Randi . . .You sure know how to pick them. Don't you?"

Randi could only smile and nod in agreement as she pushed her ass back meeting Andre's ever forceful thrusts , her eyes lidded in pleasure, breathing hard.

Naked , Shonda sat on the matching leather chair facing the couch and spread her legs. She beckoned Manny to her and he quickly knelt between her legs, his hands gently sliding up her slender thighs, his head lowering.

Randi pulled away from Andre and walked unsteadily on her high heels to the bar and drained the drink Manny had poured for her earlier. She walked slowly and seductively back to the couch and laid on her back, her legs spread wide. Andre eased the thick head of his dick past her swollen pussy lips and pushed the rest of his long, thick shaft into her willing pussy. Randi's eyes squeezed shut and her french-manicured nails bit into the thick muscles behind his pillar-like arms.

"AAAhhhhhh . . . Fuck me Baby! Keep fucking me! I can't get enough of your big cock!"she gasped as Andre thrust into her. Looking down at the tiny MILF writhing eagerly beneath him, Andre asked:

"Your husband ever fuck you this good?"

"No Baby! No one has ever fucked me like this!! AAAHHH Shit!"

"Your pussy like this big dick?"

"YESSS! Fuck yeah! I love your big black cock! Keep fucking me Baby! Fuck my pussy! FUCK MY PUSSY!!!!"

"Okay Bitch! You asked for it!" Andre pounded his thick snake even harder into Randi's pussy, pushing her deep into the cushions. As her head rolled back and forth she glanced over to find Shonda leaning over the back of the chair with Manny fucking her lustily from behind. She was watching Andre intently clearly hoping that she could take a turn with him later.

Shortly, Randi began to experience a heart -stopping orgasm. "AAAHHH FUCK! I'm cumming Baby! Fuck your whore Baby! FFFUUUCCCKKK MMMMEEEE!" Randi began screaming as her orgasm ripped through her taut body, shuddering violently, her ass driving off the couch to counter Andre's deep thrusts.

Andre began to grunt and he started rolling his hips at the end of his deep thrusts causing even more wonderful sensations to course through Randi's body. She felt near fainting when his first jets of seed smacked forcefully against her womb, followed by wave after wave of his hot cum. Randi savored the feeling of her young lover cummming in her pussy and as his orgasm started to wane she pulled his lips to hers. They kissed for several long moments and when Andre raised up, he was still breathing hard. Randi reached down to where his monster cock was still buried to the hilt in her abused pussy. Using her index finger, she scooped up some of the warm jizz that had oozed out of her slit. Bringing her fingers to her lips, she daintily licked at his cum, before taking her finger into her mouth and sucking it clean.

Andre chuckled as he watched the depraved soccer mom. "You are one crazy slut!" he laughed "One crazy-ass first class slut!"

STEVE

Carol wrestled Steve onto his back as they kissed roughly, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him. She moaned as she thrust her tongue into his mouth, her fingernails raking down his broad back. Carol pulled herself away from her young lover's lips and laid on her back , reaching for Steve as he quickly moved between her outstretched legs. Steve placed the head of his cock against her pussy and slowly entered her, only giving her about half of his hard shaft. Steve withdrew completely and repeated this several more times causing Carol to squirm uncontrollably beneath him. Steve then shoved his entire cock deep into her warm tunnel and fucked her hard for several strokes before before pulling out and repeating the slow, shallow thrust.

"Aaaaahhhhh . . .You bastard! Quit teasing me!" Carol panted happily, clearly loving Steve's performance. "Give it to me! . . . I want it good and hard!!!! Give it to me hard, Darling!!!"

Steve smiled to himself and raised up on his hands, looking down into her electric green eyes. He began thrusting his hips faster and faster, his body smacking against her hips. Carol smiled and shut her eyes, her hands creeping down to grab his ass cheeks as he pistoned into her. Carol began to breathe heavily and moan loudly as her hips rolled eagerly against him.

Breathlessly, she groaned " AaaaaHHHH . . .I love your cock, Darling! It feels so good in my kitty! Give it to me! I LOVE IT!!!"

Steve pushed himself up slightly towards the headboard so that each stroke now rubbed deliciously against Carol's swollen clit as he fucked her. She clutched him hard against her and wrapped her legs around his waist as her body went rigid beneath him. Secondds later, as her orgasm hit, she nearly pushed Steve out of her as her body spasmed and jerked, screaming out in passion. Steve came moments later, dumping a hot load into her soaking wet pussy, Carol almost to exhausted to push back against him as she felt his cock shudder deep inside her.

Steve rolled out of bed and padded into the front room . He returned with their drinks and Carol at up against the headboard, her heavy breasts wet with sweat. Steve climbed in next to her as she sipped her drink gratefully, one hand laying gently on his muscular thigh.

"That was superb, Darling! I haven't been fucked like that in a long, long time! I hope you enjoyed yourself." she added, somewhat shyly.

Steve kissed her gently in response, his tongue reaching into her mouth. Carol held his chin in her hand as they kissed and thenswung her legs out of bed saying sweetly "I'll be right back!"

She returned with a warm, wet towel and lovingly cleaned Steve's cock, rubbing it softly along his now flaccid cock and under his heavy balls. She took the towel back into the bathroom and kneeled next to Steve taking his cock into her hands. She started stroking him and smiled coolly and asked with a challenge in her voice "Are you ready for some more? I know you ssexy young things can go all night long!"

With that she lid her mouth over the end of his cock and began to slowly bob her head in an easy rhytm, bringing Steve quickly back to full strength. Pulling her lips off his hard cock with a pop, Carol looked admiringly at her handiwork and then reached into the bedside table pulling out a small bottle of KY. She rubbed a generous amount on Steve before turning to face the foot of the bed. Bending over her knees, Carol reached back to spread her ass cheeks and rubbed a small amount of the lubricant on her puckered hole.

Leaning forward on the bed, her face turned to one side,she looked back at Steve and and said "I'd like you to fuck me in the ass now."

RANDI& STEVE

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH . . . YOU FUCKING HOT LITTLE BITCH!!!!" Steve spat as his orgasm ripped through him, his hot jet of cum exploding into Randi's writhing body. Randi had just described, in graphic detail, her evening with Andre as she was fucking Steve, driving her young lover crazy with lust.

Randi smiled as Steve emptied his seed deep into her pussy, her blue eyes alight, pleased that she caused this reaction. Steve loved it when Randi was slutty, and she never wanted to disappoint him. She pulled him to her eager lips and kissed him deeply, "completing the circuit", their tongues dancing slowly, their lips softly smacking.

Randi sat up and reached for her cigarettes, lighting one with a tiny gold lighter. She dragged deeply, and tapped an in the tray on the bedside table as Steve climbed out of bed and went to his dresser. She'd seen him naked numerous times but she still loved looking at his young, tight ass. Steve had a small package in his hands when he returned to sit on the side of the bed.

"You're not going to believe this." he said handing it to her. "Carol gave it to me."

Randi opened the case and found an expensive watch encrusted with several diamonds. Laughing, she looked at Steve "What's this for?"

"After she was done screwing, she told me I couldn't stay the night. Her pilates instructor was coming over in the morning and she said he is the jealous type. After I got dressed she walked me to the door and handed this to me. I started to laugh when I opened it in the elevator."

Randi sputtered as she laughed, holding the expensive gift out in front of her.

"I had no idea that I was fucking a male prostitute!" she teased him. She asked "Are you going to start charging me? I have to admit, you are probably worth it!"

Steve leaned in to kiss her, her soft lips open, her tongue swirling around his. They kissed softly at first, then more deeply. When Steve finally pulled away from her, he kept his face near hers, looking deep into her beautiful eyes.

He grinned. "Maybe!" he shrugged in answer to her question causing Randi to shriek in laughter.

12