Double Desire: A Camila Cox Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt an orgasm build, the swirling pleasure mounting into an overwhelming tide and she screamed as she came, pussy juices dripping down Chris's cock.

Ethan fucked furiously, his dick pounding into Camilla's gripping hole. Chris's eyes rolled back in his head. He grabbed her tits and squeezed, ramming his cock in and out of her sweet twat. He grunted as he came deep inside her and Camilla shuddered with delight when he filled her with his spunk.

Ethan came last, Camilla's tight asshole clenching his cock, milking it. Groaning, he kept grinding into her willing hole until he was empty. Exhausted, he slumped forward. Chris lay back on the desk and Camilla was sandwiched between them. All three panted and puffed, catching their breath.

After a few minutes, Ethan leaned back, his spent cock sliding limply from Camilla's gaping hole. He collapsed in the desk chair.

Camilla rolled of Chris and sat on the edge of the desk, a satisfied smile on her face as she looked from one man to the other.

"I think," she said playfully, "that you two are going to have to trade places next time."

Chris opened one eye and looked at her smiling. Ethan didn't even open his eyes.

"Wear another pair of those cotton panties, Cam," he said, "and we will."

12