Double Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

“Feed his cock to me,” she hissed at Brett. He was still recovering from his orgasm, but he guided his brother’s swollen mushroom head to her hungry mouth. Mike groaned as she suckled him hard, using her soft lips and tongue on his sensitive cock head while Brett’s hand worked his thick veiny shaft. Mike howled as he felt the hot surge in his balls travel up his cock and erupt. He spasmed hard and gushed cum deep into her mouth. Julie gagged a little at the amount and the force with which it hit the back of her throat, but she swallowed hard, drinking down every drop.

“My turn now boys,” she gasped, delirious with wanton lust. Her pussy was throbbing madly. The taste of their cum had fueled her desire. She lay spread eagled on the bed, offering her cunt to their mouths. Mike teased her a little, deliberately ignoring her pussy. Instead, he licked and nibbled at her right nipple, before sucking hard on it. Brett followed, letting his tongue move over her full left tit and drawing it into his mouth. She writhed on the bed, letting her hands slide through their hair, pushing their heads lower. Brett felt his cock growing again. God, he wanted to fuck her so badly.

“Mike, teach your brother how to eat pussy, show him how to eat my cunt. Come on!” she urged. The boys licked their way down her belly to her pussy. She arched her back and moaned again. Brett stared at Julie’s drenched cunt. It was his first real close up look at her puffy wet lips. It was a sight to behold. They were a deep pink shade, glistening and opening to him like a flower. Her exposed clit nestled at the top of the juncture of her inner lips. Small juice bubbles pooled in the folds of her pussy. His cock throbbed achingly. She slid a finger through her engorged lips.

“Eat my fucking cunt now please!” she screamed.

Mike began lapping her pussy from the entrance up to her clit, while Brett slowly ran his tongue through the wet folds of Julie’s cunt very gently, almost too gently. He reveled in the sensation and taste of hot, raw cunt. It was sheer heaven. He was drawn to lick the small hard knob of pink flesh that his brother was lavishing attention on and he let his tongue flick over her throbbing clit. He pulled it into his mouth gently giving it a quick suck before letting it go. Julie tensed, she was very close to cumming and the two boys for all their inexperience were eager and enthusiastic. They were creating wonderful sensations in her cunt. Their tongues were everywhere, lapping in unison and the attention to her engorged clit never faltered.

“Finger fuck me, push your fingers inside me,” she gasped, her breath ragged and hard. Brett slid a long finger into her hungry cunt but Mike reached for the plastic pink vibrator and dragged the pointed tip through her swollen lips wetting it with her juice.

‘Push two fingers into her wet cunt bro,” he ordered. Brett pushed another finger inside her as he simultaneously licked and sucked her clit. Mike rubbed some spit between the crack of her ass and eased the vibrator just inside her tight puckered hole. She gasped loudly as it cleaved into her and Mike switched it on to full speed. His cock jerked at the sight of her tight asshole gripping the pink toy. He wanted to bury it deep inside this cock-teasing bitch’s ass. Julie shrieked with pleasure as the intense sensations gripped her. She bucked her hips and felt the buzzing vibrator move deeper into her ass while her clit exploded in Brett’s mouth.

“Oh My God, yes!” she screamed, as her body spasmed around the probing fingers and vibrator that fucked her. Cum seeped from her,wetting Brett’s face and fingers. He moved his mouth to hers and kissed her passionately, letting her taste herself on his lips.

“Now its fuck time, baby,” Mike said lewdly, stroking his shaft. He wanted to shove his throbbing cock into her hot depths. Julie looked at the twins, their cocks were rampant and she wanted to fuck them both, but first she needed to fulfill a long time fantasy.

“How about we all experience a “first” here today,” she said suggestively. The boys listened intently. She flashed them a sultry look. “Brett gets to have his first fuck.” She glanced over and locked eyes with Mike. “And you get to fuck my ass, lover boy.” A shiver of anticipation shot through Mike. He wanted to fuck ass badly, but it was not something that the cheerleader sluts had graduated to yet.

“Yeah, and what do you get as a first...?” Mike asked slowly. Julie smiled wickedly.

“I get to live out one of my greatest fantasies. I get to watch you two gorgeous studs sucking each other’s cocks.”

“Fuck, we are not gay!” Mike snapped.

“Shit! And that’s incest as well!” Brett groaned, a sinking feeling washing over him as he saw his virginity remaining intact.

“Of course you are not gay, anyone can see that,” Julie soothed. “You are two sexy straight guys. That’s part of the appeal. I don’t want to see two queers sucking each other off. I want to see real men exploring each other, seeing what I, as a woman, enjoy and crave so much.”

“Yeah, but we are brothers, for God’s sake,” Brett stammered.

“Twin brothers,” Julie purred seductively. “It’s perfect! This is the closest you can ever get to knowing what it’s like to suck your own cock.” She smiled enticingly, noticing that their cocks were still rock-hard despite their protests. “I leave tomorrow and not a soul in the world will be any the wiser.”

She pushed Brett backward on the bed and let her tongue slide slowly up the underside of his meaty shaft until it reached the swollen head. He groaned as her mouth engulfed him and she sucked around his glans, letting her tongue slide along the thick ridge.

“Oh God yess!” he moaned, as her wet tongue lavished his shaft. She stopped and smiled suddenly. She had discovered something. “Fuck, don’t stop, keep sucking!” Brett gasped, thrusting his hips up to her mouth.

“Mike, get down here I want to show you something,” Julie commanded. Mike brought his face close to his brother’s straining cock and saw what Julie had found. Brett had a distinct round freckle on the lower part of his shaft. It was a deep brown shade and it was wet from her saliva.

“Lick it,” she whispered huskily to Mike. He hesitantly brought his mouth down to Brett’s cock and let his tongue slide along the veiny shaft to the little brown mark.

‘That’s it, now suck him, suck his cock for me!”

Mike couldn’t believe that he was actually doing this. His mouth closed over Brett’s swollen cock head and he began a slow sucking motion. Brett groaned deeply. Mike’s mouth and rhythm felt different to Julie’s but shit, it still felt amazingly good. Brett closed his eyes and surrendered to the delicious sensations coming from his groin. He really didn't want to think about who was giving him his first real blowjob. Julie watched mesmerized, her face close to Mike’s. Her eyes were wide and ablaze with passion. “Fuck, Mike you are a natural, you suck cock like a pro,” she gasped.

Mike bobbed his head up and down on Brett’s thick pole. He tasted a few drops of precum that had leaked from his brother’s cock slit, and he let the bitter salty fluid slide down his throat. It wasn’t bad, but he didn’t think he was ready to take a load in his mouth, and so he dragged his lips off Brett’s raging cock and lay back.

“I need some head now,” he said thickly. Julie felt cunt juice trickling down her thighs as she watched Brett lower his face and gently take Mike’s cock into his strong hands. He held the shaft and licked the swollen purple head like it was a lollipop, using his tongue and his lips teasingly. His licking and nibbling motions became more insistent, until Mike writhed on the bed and growled.

“Suck the fucking thing, suck it, take it deep!”

“Yeah, take his gorgeous cock all the way into your mouth,” Julie gasped, her finger digging into her drenched cunt. She was dizzy with wanton desire. The sight of these two identical boys sucking each other had pushed her to the edge. Her cunt was throbbing with a deep aching need. Brett’s rigid cock was stabbing uselessly at the sheet on the bed as he took his brothers cock deep into his mouth. Julie couldn’t wait another minute. She ran her hands over Brett’s smooth ass and grabbed his cock.

“Fuck me now,” she screamed, “I need cock in my cunt now!”

Brett moved fast, pushing her onto her back and spreading her legs wide apart. He slammed his throbbing hardness into her wet tightness. She moaned as she felt him penetrate her hard. Julie wrapped her long legs around his back, and gripped him firmly inside her. Brett groaned deeply. God, this was amazing, he thought. Better than anything he had ever imagined. Her cunt walls were tight and they wrapped themselves around his cock like a taut satin glove. He had never experienced anything like it, so snug, so soft, so wet. He thrust hard and then pulled back, almost letting his aching cock slip out of her greedy cunt, before driving it deep inside her again. Julie moaned loudly sinking her nails into his ass.

“Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, harder!”

Mike watched, a cocky grin on his face. It looked so fucking hot, hotter than any porn movie he had ever seen. The way her cunt lips stretched and gripped onto his brother's cock as he hammered his thick shaft into her greedy cunt. Mike tapped Brett on the shoulder.

“Hold on bro, don’t cum yet. Let’s fuck this cock hungry slut together. Let's show her what it feels like to have two hard cocks at once.”

A bolt of excitement shot through Julie. She had never had two men together but she had often fantasized about getting fucked in both holes. She shivered as Mike lubed his cock with some KY Gel that she always kept alongside her toys. Brett moved onto his back and impaled her on his stiff cock. In this position the penetration was very deep and Julie gasped as he sawed into her. She trembled with anticipation as Brett held her ass cheeks open for Mike to slap some lube between them. The coolness of the gel on her hot asshole was tantalizing, and Mike pushed two fingers inside her to ream her open. He wasted no time.

“Yeah, the cock-teasing bitch is good and wet, now lets give it to her.”

Julie felt the head of Mike's hot cock press against the raised ridge of her puckered hole and then he forced it through her tight anal ring. She let out a yelp as her sphincter stretched to accommodate his swollen girth. Mike grunted. He wanted to drive it all the way into her hungry ass in one merciless thrust. He wanted to fuck this teasing bitch for all he was worth, but her ass was so tight that he felt his cock being squeezed and constricted in her humid tunnel. He pushed forward slowly and she eased back onto him, allowing a couple more of his rock hard inches to disappear inside her.

Julie began to pant deeply. A thin film of perspiration covered her lithe body. She was being stretched impossibly by these two cocks. Mike thrust hard and he slid all the way into her hot muggy depths. His balls slapped against his brother's. Julie felt both cocks buried snugly inside her, both sets of balls beating against her pussy and they all began to moan simultaneously. The sensations were incredible.

“God, I’m so fucking stretched, so full.” Julie pushed back eagerly against Mike’s relentless thrusts. "I love having you two boys fucking me at once,” she howled.

The twins began to fuck her rhythmically, using her cunt and ass for their pleasure. Her body was sandwiched tightly between the two of them. Brett felt his brother’s cock through the thin wall of muscle separating her cunt from her ass. He could actually feel the length of Mike’s hard shaft rubbing against his own while Julie’s cunt walls grasped him greedily. He thrust harder up into her, meeting every driving thrust from his twin brother. Julie felt the first wave of orgasmic rush hit her in the abdomen. Her cunt spasmed. The thick base of Brett’s shaft was rubbing against her clit, while the two hard cocks pounded her. Her cunt and ass contracted hard as her body exploded in volcanic release. The exquisite power of her orgasm cascaded through her ass and cunt. She screamed with the intensity of it and her throbbing convulsions set off a chain reaction in the twins.

“Ahhh fuck yes, yes, I'm cumming!” Brett yelled as he felt his cock erupt inside her, spraying her cervix with thick hot cum. Mike let out a howl as he felt her ass tense and contract hard around his bulging cock. He let go with a deep guttural sound, shooting a huge load into the deepest recesses of her humid ass. Her pulsing throbs milked every last drop of their seed. Julie was satiated, her pussy and ass leaked the sticky cum that the two brothers had deposited in her. She cuddled up between the twins and fell asleep. When she woke the following morning they were gone.

She showered, dressed and put fresh linen on the bed. She had no sooner loaded the soiled sheets into the washing machine and set it for the longest wash cycle when she heard keys in the door.

‘Hi Julie, we’re home.” It was Penny, her boss’ wife. “Thanks so much for looking after the place, I hope it wasn’t too dull for you.” Penny smiled gratefully.

“No, not at all, it was a real pleasure. I had a wonderfully relaxing time.” Julie said coyly. “Call me anytime, I’d be happy to come again.”

Julie reversed her car out of the driveway. She smiled to herself and thought how shocked sweet and conservative Penny would be if she knew what depraved pleasures had played out in her bedroom last night. Her ass still felt tender but she had loved every minute of her double fuck. On impulse, she glanced at the neighbor’s house. A drape in the upstairs room facing the street moved and then opened. One of the twins waved at her.

“Oh shit, not again,” Julie said chuckling. That must be Brett, he had a thing for upstairs windows. Just then the drapes moved at the downstairs window and the other twin appeared with a huge grin on his face. He held his cock in his hand, exposed for her to see. He was sporting a massive erection.

Damn them! She thought, giggling as she drove away. Her pussy tingled a little at the memory of those cocks. Now was that Mike with his spicy sausage or was it Brett with his fantastic freckle...?

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers
12