Double Diner Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on the seat feeling used and completely exhausted. I was completely confused and not at all sure what happened. After I paid and got out of the diner after having to sneakily go to the bathroom to clean up. I started heading home when my phone ringed. Gwen had sent a text to me.

"Hey sorry for the trouble back there. I promise to explain everything tonight. Me and Emma already talked things out a while ago. We decided that it would be better if we shared you for a little while longer before you decided. You don't mind, right?" Her text was followed by a wink.

Soon after Emma also sent a text, "that's only the beginning tiger. Make sure you come prepared next time." A image of her sticking her tongue out was linked with the text.

I wasn't sure what I got myself into but I was incredibly glad that the day didn't end how I thought it would. However I now had no idea how I was gonna proceed from that point on. If that was what they would do on a regular basis, then I'm probably screwed. Well I can't really complain can I?

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

This looks...hmm

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tease He wants out, but he's her favorite toy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Canoe Trip Guide Guiding a group of horny women isn't easy.in Group Sex
Lucky Camper A lone camper gets lucky after helping two girls.in Group Sex
Helpless I was helpless.in First Time
More Stories