Double Dipping

Story Info
Hot wife remembers tryst with coworker while doing hubby.
5.2k words
3.77
174.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi was already laying in bed when Brad finally got there. His wife was facing away from him, but that wasn't unusual, nor was it an indication that he was in trouble of any sort. She was dressed for bed, clad in a silver-grey chemise that barely covered her sexy ass, let alone her ample bosom, but that wasn't quite an invitation. Suzi actually enjoyed dressing sexily. As for laying on her side, it was Suzi's way of getting comfortable, and there was nothing that needed to be read into it. Gently, Brad lifted the covers and slid beneath them. Immediately, he sidled up to Suzi, and she edged away from him. This might be of some concern, he thought, and he slowly eased an arm around her shoulders. She seemed to stiffen a bit at his touch, but as the rest of his body enveloped her form in a 'spoons' position, she offered no resistance. Neither did she respond to a light kiss on the cheek, and for a moment Brad thought she might already be asleep. A soft murmur escaping from her lips belied her state of consciousness, and Brad inched closer.

Suzi could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck now, and she was a bit perplexed. What to do with him tonight, she wondered. Brad definitely seemed to be in the mood this evening, and as his body touched hers, the gentle pressure of his cock against her confirmed this. She made a rather indistinct murmur when she felt this, but that didn't dissuade her husband. Instead, Suzi felt his hand snaking beneath the sheets to find the lower edge of her chemise. Brad paused his hand when it reached her ass, and he gave her a gentle squeeze. Instinctively, Suzi ground her butt against his hand when she felt this, giving him all that much more encouragement. That led Brad to hike up the lower portion of her chemise, exposing his wife's sexy ass. His cock was already hard from thinking about what he really wanted to be doing, and he slowly began to rub it against her gorgeous butt. Suzi sighed as she felt her husband continuing his advances. It wasn't a disinterest in sex on her part, rather her mind was wandering back to other events that had transpired that day.

It had been a typical sunny day, and as always, Suzi had risen late. She usually did, for her job was currently keeping her up all hours of the night. Nevertheless, it paid the bills, and with all things considered, it could be fun. Suzi hadn't been working there long, just long enough to know what really went on, and how interesting that had been! The agency specialized in clerical work, and it let Suzi do the work she was accustomed to without the daily everyday grind so many jobs could become. As for atmosphere, it was a literal meat market, attracting lots of singles who were looking for fun as well as a paycheck. Fortunately Suzi knew about this, having been referred to it by a friend. Therefore, she expected the not so subtle sexual references she got from both management and their clients. While any hanky panky was officially frowned upon, there were still plenty of opportunities for quick couplings between the temps and the regular staffs that they supplemented. None of that was mandatory, of course, but it did have the effect of most of the girls wearing some very skimpy outfits.

Usually Suzi would find herself squeezed into the shortest skirt imaginable, accompanied by a form fitting top. This was done more to fit in with the other girls than for anything else, but it was still very flattering to her figure. The fact that she was considerably well endowed made up for a little extra padding she carried behind her. The agency called with some regularity, and while Suzi hadn't been brazen enough to fool around on the job, plenty of her friends had, and the stories circulated. There were plenty of guys working there too, in addition to the ones typically found in the office settings, and that made for plenty of opportunities.

One such coworker was Tom, who was fairly young but immensely popular. He hadn't been working there for very long, but already he had quite a reputation with the ladies, both those that worked there and some of the client offices as well. Again a friend had shared some rather intimate details about her experiences with Tom, while they made Suzi blush, they had also awakened something inside her. Her friend had been lucky indeed to share several nights of passion with Tom, and Suzi couldn't help but feel a little jealous. After all, he was pretty well built, not overdeveloped, of course, but he was very nicely defined. His looks were somewhat exotic, Tom was rumored to be a product of a biracial relationship. Beyond that, several of the girls, Suzi's friend included had spread the word that he was absolutely incredible in the sack. So was it fated that Suzi never figured she'd get to find out when who should drive by that day but Tom.

Her morning had been spent mostly asleep, for they were currently working a late shift job, but by early afternoon, Suzi was out in the driveway getting ready to wash her car. She was wearing some fairly loose fitting running shorts and a cutoff white T-shirt. Already she had her soap and water all set, ready to go when Tom pulled up honking his horn at her. Through her sunglasses, Suzi saw him leaning over to shout out to her. "Hey, how much to wash mine too?"

"Do it yourself, what do you think I am?" was her reply as she set down her things and walked over to him. Suzi was sure she saw him glancing at her cleavage as she bent down to talk to him. They had worked the night shift together, and were scheduled to do so again. For a moment, Suzi wondered why he was in her neighborhood, then she remembered that he had driven one of her friends home, and that was just a couple of blocks away. So, she thought, he's just leaving her place now. I bet she'll have lots of goodies to share with us later. "Shouldn't you be home right now?" she asked.

"Well, yeah," he hesitated. "But I just happened to be driving by, saw this great looking chick and how was I supposed to know it was you?" he continued with a smile.

That damned disarming smile of his, she thought. How many girls has he used it on? And why does it work with me too? wondered Suzi. "Yeah, just happened to be in my neighborhood, right. You know I'm married, so what gives? If you really want your car washed, get out here and do it yourself. Do mine too."

Much to Suzi's surprise, Tom pulled his car next to hers in the driveway, rolled up his windows and hopped out. "Tell you what, I'll wash both the cars, but I'll let you help," he offered. Tom wasn't one to pass up the opportunity to get a better look at Suzi, even if he probably couldn't have her. The fact that he had spent most of the previous night fucking another girl's brains out didn't deter him either. Suzi was always a hot dresser, and there was just something about her that attracted him.

"OK, fine," was her reply, and with that, she splashed some of the soapy solution onto the hood of her car. Tom was true to his word, working quickly with the sponge to cover both cars. Suzi helped him out some, even though he was rather careless about getting her shirt all wet. That was something that escaped her notice as she bent over to scrub the wheels. The view of her ass in those clingy wet shorts didn't escape Tom's notice, and he paused for a moment to admire the view. Suzi certainly was a sexy one, that was for sure, and Tom's cock was stirring. He turned quickly to conceal his current state from her, moving over to get the hose and start rinsing the cars off. As he did so, he pulled his own shirt off too, giving Suzi a glimpse of his bare back, and bringing a gasp to her throat.

"Tom, what the Hell happened to you?" she asked in amazement. Several red scratches were still healing themselves across his back, and in a pattern that easily gave away their source. Tom laughed as he realized Suzi could see the evidence of how he had spent his night, and a raised eyebrow was his only answer. "Jeez Tom," continued Suzi. "I mean, I've heard stories about you but my God!"

"Is it that obvious?" he asked with feigned innocence. "I mean, it's really not that bad, is it?" he added while moving towards her with the hose. Water was coming out if it at a trickle, and Tom was careful to keep the nozzle aimed slightly upwards.

"Who was it this time?" demanded Suzi as she cautiously watched his approach. She couldn't believe how well sculpted he was, and that was distracting her as the water from the hose slowly soaked the rest of her shirt. The wet cotton was transparent as it clung to her body, and it wasn't long before her full breasts were clearly visible. Suzi's nipples had hardened from their contact with the cold water, and as Tom reached her, she finally noticed. Her heart was pounding as the young stud closed in on her. Here she was, soaked completely from head to toe, virtually showing off her best assets to him in her driveway, in broad daylight.

She could see that his cock was hard, there was no hiding that in his shorts, and her own pussy was moistening at the thought of this young man, and what he could do. She had to do something, and do it fast. Without saying another word to him, Suzi looked Tom dead in the eye as he reached her, placing a tentative hand on his chest, then turned and ran for the safety of the garage. Upon reaching it, she entered the side door, not closing it behind her. It took him only a few seconds more to reach it, and as she heard it shutting behind him, she turned again to find him face to face with her. A second later and his lips found hers and their arms wrapped themselves around each other.

Their initial kisses were hot, passionate, and totally distracted from what else was going on. Even as their lips and tongues intertwined, Tom's hands were searching out the bottom of Suzi's shirt, once they found what they were looking for, a single pull had the wet shirt up and off. Suzi shook out her hair to straighten it, shaking her tits in his face in the process. Tom took that as the invitation it was and quickly buried his face in her breasts. Suzi's awesome tits were a little larger than her frame might suggest, and they were very sensitive. Tom went after them with great gusto, sucking one then the other as his hands kneaded and massaged them. Her moans encouraged him as his mouth got her nipples hot, hard and wet. Slowly, the couple backed up out of the garage into the house proper.

Somehow, Suzi managed to negotiate the steps up from the garage into the kitchen, feeling her way behind herself tentatively. Once her feet touched the cool linoleum of her kitchen floor, she knew they were safe and allowed her hands to attend to other matters. That meant that she snuck them into Tom's shorts, searching out his cock as he continued to suck her tits. Suzi's nipples were rock hard in his mouth now, and Tom had his face buried in her cleavage when he felt her hands upon him. She took a firm yet gentle grip on his rigid cock and started to stroke him and tug at his shorts at the same time. The feeling of his thick cock in her hands excited Suzi even more, and she spread her legs apart as Tom's hands slowly drifted down into her shorts.

It didn't take long for his fingers to find her moistened cunt, and Tom gingerly slipped a finger inside her. That got another moan out of Suzi, a long and loud one. Hearing this, Tom continued to finger fuck her for a moment, all while he pulled her wet running shorts down and out of the way. Suzi barely noticed that they were gone, for she was doing the same with his. Her mind was racing as her body felt more and more exciting things from Tom, leaving him in control of the situation. That was something that Tom readily took, and as soon as his hard cock was free from his shorts, he showed Suzi just how far in control he was.

She was still stroking him as she tugged his shorts away, rubbing his dick in anticipation of what was yet to come. So engrossed was Suzi that she didn't remember feeling Tom slipping her shorts off of her and down her legs, in fact she had kicked her shorts and panties off, leaving her stark naked in the younger man's arms. With his cock freed, Tom pressed closer against Suzi, pushing her up against the wall with her back supported by it. The tip of his cock was touching the opening of her pussy as Tom lifted her slightly up off the floor. Suzi leaned in against him for one more kiss as she felt his cock sliding inside her. As soon as Tom knew he was in, he slammed his hips forward, impaling Suzi on his cock as she wrapped a leg around him. Her arms were around his neck and they kissed again, just as passionately as they had done before. The only difference now was Tom's cock thrusting deep inside her, probing into her cunt for the first time. It wasn't quite easy for Suzi to keep her balance, but with each thrust, Tom was pushing her up against the wall, fucking her as hard as he could. His arms supported her body as he took her, fucking her cunt deep and hard. Suzi was resting her head on his shoulders now, keeping a tight grip on Tom as his cock fucked her, plowing in and out of her cunt with short, fast strokes.

Suzi's moans were becoming screams as Tom continued, never in her life had she been fucked so hard, so fast. His cock was pounding in and out of her pussy, fucking her so hard as she screamed in his ear. Her hands were around his back, scratching a new set of red streaks into his skin as he pounded himself into her, harder and harder. His moans and gasps were met with hers as he felt his balls constricting, readying themselves to pour his cum inside her. Suzi was leaning heavily against him now, screaming in sheer ecstasy as she came, ripping her nails down Tom's back as she did. Tom barely noticed as he rammed his cock inside Suzi again and again, feeling his body tensing up as she moaned. Her gorgeous tits swayed in his face, and he darted out his tongue at her nipples while he fucked her.

She was gasping softly now, begging him to fuck her harder and harder, cooing and purring in his ear. That was about all he needed as with every last bit of his strength, Tom pushed her hard against the wall, shoving his cock deep inside her pussy one last time. He came with a gasp, shooting his load up into Suzi's hot little cunt. He staggered a bit from the exertion, but managed to keep her pinned up against the wall until he had fired every last drop of his cum inside her waiting pussy. Once Tom finished, he gradually eased himself out of her, and they collapsed together there on the floor breathless, with a rivulet of Tom's sticky cum dripping out of Suzi's well-fucked cunt.

They lay there together for just a moment before Suzi looked up at the clock. "Shit! Tom, get up, we're going to be late for work!" With that, she dashed up the stairs to find something appropriate to wear. Tom's eyes followed her, of course, catching every glimpse of her sexy butt that he could before he pulled his shorts back on and went back to his car. Surprisingly enough, he had a change of clothes available out there. He grabbed them quick and came back in to get dressed.

Tom was very well satisfied, having just done his second girl of the day, and he couldn't wait to see what Suzi might have in store for him later. If her choice of clothes was any indication, Tom was going to be in for a real treat. As he entered the house, she came bounding down the stairs, breasts barely contained in a low cut sleeveless top. A short black mini completed her outfit, and Tom shot her yet another admiring glance. She brushed close by him, reminding him that they'd have to arrive separately, but she quickly added that she had just had a great time with him. That was encouraging, but Suzi said little else as Tom finished getting dressed and they headed out to their cars. On the way, Tom gave Suzi's ass a playful squeeze, and she responded by grinding herself against his hand. Fortunately, both cars had been rinsed of their suds before Suzi and Tom had gotten distracted, and off they went.

Tom managed to get to the office complex first, and as was his custom he parked in a fairly secluded spot far from the doors. Suzi wasn't too far behind him, and she took the spot next to his. Tom was already out of his car and waiting as Suzi got out and shut the door behind her. She took a quick look around to make sure no one was looking before sharing one last kiss with Tom, and then they headed in together. From there, they could always claim that they had met in the parking lot and walked in together, for no one would know the difference. If only they could see how much of Tom's cum was still dripping into Suzi's skimpy panties!

Once they were inside, their work kept them busy for most of the night, but they did manage to sneak in a few gropes when no one else was watching. At one point, they were in the copy room together and Tom was bold enough to slide a finger inside Suzi's hot little box but that was all that they could do. The night passed quickly though, and while the tension between Suzi and Tom had been building all night, they soon found themselves out in the parking lot alone again. Once they reached their cars, Suzi looked at her watch. She realized that her husband must be home by now, and she wouldn't have time to do any more with Tom. Still, they had been flirting pretty heavily all night, and it would be a shame to just let things go the way they were. He had fucked her so well that afternoon, and the promise of more, so much more was still there. She knew he wanted more too, his hand was planted firmly on her ass while they made their way back into the parking lot. Soon they were in that small space between the two cars, and Suzi couldn't contain herself any longer.

She turned to press Tom back up against his car, and ducked down to her knees. There she was at the proper height to tug at his zipper, freeing that lovely cock that served her so well that afternoon. Tom let out a gasp as he realized what she was about to do, then gasped again as he felt Suzi's hot mouth on him for the first time. Her hot mouth felt incredible as she took his semi-rigid cock inside her. She sucked him gently, feeling his dick growing harder and harder as she tasted his cock. Her tongue was teasing him as well, and Suzi thought she could still taste her own pussy on him from before. She chanced a look up into Tom's eyes as she sucked his growing cock, watching as he slowly eased himself back until he was resting against his car.

Her mouth had worked its magic on him already, for his cock was rock hard and sticking straight out at her. Suzi wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft, stroking him lightly as she continued the blow job, sliding his pole deep down her throat. Using the same deliberate motion, Suzi eased his shaft out of her mouth, then went down on her newfound lover again. She repeated this a few more times, accompanied by her gentle hand stroking his shaft, then changed tactics. As she pulled his cock from her mouth again, she braced herself with her hands on Tom's thighs.

Slowly, Suzi popped the head of his cock out of her mouth, then darted back down on him just as quickly. Tom gasped as he felt the change in her tempo, for instead of slow steady strokes, Suzi was sucking him with short fast ones. She wasn't taking all that much of Tom's cock into her mouth now, but her lips and tongue were working over the swollen head very nicely. During all of this, Suzi kept her hands completely free, letting her mouth do all the work. Not once did she allow his cock to escape from her mouth as she sucked and sucked him. Suzi could tell that he was enjoying by hearing the now familiar moans coming from him. Also, she could taste his pre-cum oozing out onto her tongue, it wouldn't be long for him now. Her strokes on him grew faster and faster, mimicking the rhythm that they had shared earlier in the day.

12