Double-Drawing with Friends

Story Info
Night of adult fun for married couple & a half.
4.9k words
4.39
127.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend Max has been talking my ear off lately wanted to know how Angela and I keep our sex life exciting. He's been married for about five years, and he's afraid his wife is getting bored.

I've been quite candid with him, telling him that Angie and I are never at a loss for excitement. Not only do Angie and I have frequent, passionate evenings of lovemaking, I told him; but we're also excited by the occasional wild evening of craziness – a partner swap, a bit of group sex, a wild game or two; that sort of thing.

Max was particularly intrigued by the idea of some kind of "adult game". Something that would give he and his wife Tracy the chance to dabble in a bit of wildness that wouldn't cross any lines (I think he was afraid I was going to fuck his wife) but might fuel some passionate lovemaking (in the privacy of his home) after the game ended.

I was only too happy to help arrange something. Tracy is certainly a looker at just over thirty – she's still got the body of an eighteen-year-old complete with the flat stomach she loves to show off, a deliciously-plump rack of nearly-flawless C-cup breasts an hourglass figure, and curls and curls of reddish-brown hair offset by her piercing blue eyes. Whether or not Max got what he wanted from her later, I was sure my wife and I would enjoy an evening of "adult entertainment" with the two of them.

I talked to Angela about it, and she was on-board. We picked a night, bought a few bottles of our current favorite Pinot Noir, and scheduled a little get-together with Max and Tracy.

Since we didn't know exactly where the night would lead, Angela decided to "plan for the best". She bought an incredible pink lace brassiere that accentuated her perky little B-cup breasts and a matching lace bikini that barely concealed her wisps of blonde hair, set into a little strip above her privates. She looked absolutely ravishing as I watched her dress for the evening – her long blonde hair pulled into a loose ponytail, her green eyes and pale skin simply glowing against her pink highlights. I was, I must confess, a little disappointed that she selected a pair of denim jeans and a printed tank top to complete her outfit. Sure, she looked gorgeous; but I would have preferred at that moment to cancel on Max and Tracy and slip her back out of those clothes.

I slipped into my favorite pair of jeans, a plain-white t-shirt, and a long-sleeve polo shirt I'm particularly fond of. Casual, sure; but my wife says I look my best that way.

I tried my hardest to keep my hands off of my wife in the thirty minutes while we waited for Max and Tracy, but it's pretty hard for me sometimes. She's the sexiest woman I've ever met, and I must confess I was fighting a growing bulge in my pants, just following her around the house trying to keep my hands on her ass. For her part, Angela was preparing herself to be the "good host", getting the wine opened, getting some glasses out, and setting out a bowl, some paper and some pencils for one of our favorite games. Max and Tracy arrived a few minutes later, and as I opened the door, I could already smell the "liquid courage" on Max's breath. As he leaned in to shake my hand, he said "Sorry we're late. We stopped for a drink."

Tracy and my wife have met a few times before so there was little awkwardness there. Angela offered Tracy a hug, and the two walked together toward the kitchen to get the wine.

Max and I stood at the door for a moment, watching our wives' asses as they danced away to the kitchen. I must confess Tracy was looking particularly nice this evening, with a strappy floral dress clinging perfectly to her curves. As a watched her squeezable ass bounce around the corner, Max leaned in to me.

"I'm kinda nervous, Drew."

I took a good look at Max, and could see some concern on his face. He's a handsome man, at 5'10", and he's certainly more athletic than I am. His pressed tan slacks and crisp short-sleeved shirt were a composed contrast to the nervousness of the man wearing them.

"Don't worry about a thing, Max." I reassured. "We're just here to have fun, right? You wanted to add some excitement to your marriage, and I think we can do that – but there's no pressure. Have a glass of wine, let's chat, and we'll see what happens, ok?"

I heard some giggling coming from the living room, so Max and I headed that way. Angela and Tracy were sitting one on the couch next to each other, so Max and I each plopped ourselves in one of the two chairs on either side of the couch.

There was some idle chitchat that I must confess I was not listening to as I stared at Tracy's knees. When she sat, her dress slid up sufficient to expose her naked knees and so I found myself staring at their smooth simplicity while my wife poured and distributed the wine, breaking the ice with the sort of inconsequential conversation that reminds us we're in good company.

As I took my first sip of wine, my wife slipped into her troop leader role and explained to us what she had in mind for the evening.

"Drew tells me that we're here tonight to get to know each other better, and I am strongly in favor of that. I've got a little 'getting to know you' game we like to play, if you guys are interested."

Max gulped his glass of wine and began pouring a refill. "Are we playing Truth or Dare, Angie?"

"Not exactly," my wife continued. "Though that's kind of how the game originated. We're going to play a game called 'Double Draw', and it works like this. We're each going to take ten strips of paper and write our own challenges on them – they can be questions, things like 'When and where did you lose your virginity?' or 'Who's the sexiest person you know and why?' – or they can be stunts, things like 'Show us your underwear' or 'French-kiss your spouse.'"

"Are there any rules?" Max interrupted.

"Well, Max; don't write anything down that you don't want to you or your wife to say or do. That's why we write the questions in advance. We're going to put them in the bowl, and on your turn you'll draw out two slips of paper, read them, choose one and put the other one back. Whatever challenge you choose, that's up to you."

"I gotcha," Max said. "So then I can put something in here like 'Give me a blowjob'"—

"MAX!", Tracy interrupted. "Behave."

"No, I'm just saying I could put something in here that nobody's gonna choose because you're always going to get two choices, right?"

Tracy smiled and immediately began writing on her first slip of paper. I could tell by her devilish grin that she was onboard – she was ready to have a night of silliness and sexiness. I picked up my paper and began writing a few of my favorite challenges onto my slips of paper.

As we filled up the bowl, Max filled up his wine glass again. I was worried that he might be getting a bit drunk, so I said, "Don't get yourself too limbered up there, Max. You don't want to get so drunk you end up choosing to give yourself a blowjob."

"Ha!", Max laughed; and took another sip of his wine.

After I'd completed my slips and deposited them in the bowl, I went and lit a couple of candles and put some background music on. My wife gave me a wink as I returned to my chair. She was tossing her last slip of paper into the bowl.

My wife stirred the papers together to try and ensure they were evenly distributed, then suggested that she or I start – to give Max and Tracy a chance to "warm up" to the game.

"Don't worry about me," Tracy piped in. "I used to play games like this all the time in college. I don't embarrass easily."

"Good to know," my wife said with a smile. "So it seems like Max is the one we've got worry about."

Max turned bright red. While he couldn't deny his nervousness, he was acutely uncomfortable that my wife had voiced it. "I'll start, how's that?" he said. Angie passed the bowl to him, and Max grabbed the first two slips of paper from the bowl. "OK," he said, depositing one slip back into the bowl. "What's your favorite thing your spouse does?" he read. "Tracy does this thing where she licks my—" he trailed off, and quickly took another sip of wine.

"Licks my--?" Tracy asked.

"Oh, you know, Tracy. You know what I'm talking about."

"Nose?" my wife cracked.

Tracy, my wife and I laughed, and Max's color moved a shade further into the red end of the spectrum.

"I'm sorry Max. I didn't mean to tease. You can say, 'Dick', you know. It won't be the first time I've heard the word."

"My wife does this thing where she licks just the end of my dick – sort of like a lollipop. It drives me wild, I mean really wild. It makes my whole body numb."

"Wow," my wife said turning toward Tracy. "Sounds fun." She smiled.

"One of those things I learned in college," Tracy said with a giggle. My wife laughed.

"Next." Max handed the bowl to Angela.

Angie drew two slips, smiled, and deposited one of them in the bowl. "Flash us," she read.

"Wow. That's the one you PICKED?" Max sputtered.

"Some girls like the attention they get from their bodies," Tracy answered.

My wife smiled her wide, sly smile. "Your absolutely right, Tracy."

She stood up and turned toward Max, lifting her tank top above her breasts, giving him a good look at her new bra. Max's eyes were glued.

"Anyone else need a look?" Angie queried.

"Well let us all see," I said.

My wife turned toward Angie and I and gave us a flash as well.

"Wow. That's a great bra," Tracy said.

"I bought it today. Probably why I didn't mind showing it off. I love it."

Tracy reached a hand out – it was completely non-sexual, let me assure you – and had a feel of the material by running a couple of fingers against my wife's side. "That's soft. Sometimes lace drives me mad with itches. That's really nice."

"Thank you." My wife sat down and passed the bowl to Tracy.

She read her two slips of paper, re-deposited one, and said, "Kiss the other person here who's the same sex as you. You OK with that, Max?"

"I'm not kissing Drew, if that's what you mean," Max said.

"No, I mean it's not going to bother you if I kiss Angie, is it?"

"Hell no." Max took another sip of wine.

Tracy leaned into my wife and tilted her head, bringing her lips to Angie's in almost slow motion. As their lips met, you could see each of them open their mouths slightly, as their eyes fluttered closed. Tracy brought her left hand up and cupped my wife's head at the base of the neck, really kissing her. It was hot. As the kiss broke, my wife was smiling from ear to ear.

"Wow, Trace. You're a great kisser."

"You're not too bad yourself, Angie. These are some lucky men here."

Now the bowl was mine. My two choices were "Give Max a blow-job" (hard to believe but he HAD, in fact, written that down on one of his slips) or "Kiss your friend's spouse."

"Ok, Max. Here it is. We're either going to have fun tonight or we're going to end early. It's up to you."

"What? I'm not drunk," he said.

"My choices are to give you a blowjob—"

Tracy jumped in: "Max, I can't believe you wrote that!"

"—or to kiss your wife."

Max smiled, and motioned like he was going to unzip his pants. "Hey, if you want to blow me, I'm OK with that."

"I was thinking, Max, of kissing your wife. You OK with that?"

"Hey, Drew, I came here to have fun, you know?" I could hear the effects of the wine in his voice. I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want to create a situation that he'd regret in the morning.

"You sure?"

"Don't be such a baby, man. Kiss her."

So I did. And she was an incredible kisser. I leaned toward her as she turned into me, and as our lips met and my lips parted, her tongue found its way just to the tip of my lip. It was a sensual, exotic, great kiss.

"My turn." Max said.

After a moment of considering his options, Max finally read, "Show us what's under your clothes." This was one of mine – I like this one because you can interpret it to mean show us your chest, your underwear, or what's under your underwear, based on how adventurous you are.

Max stood and unzipped his pants, pulling his semi-erect penis through the fly. Not exactly a particularly sexy approach to the question, and certainly not a comfortable way to go about exposing yourself, but the girls were troopers, and they gave him an "Oooh" and an "Aaah" as his dick came into view.

"Yeah, you like that, ladies?" Max said. Who talks that way, I wondered? Is Max really this clueless? That he thinks pulling his dick out through his fly and saying "Yeah you like that?" is a good way to turn someone on? But then I thought, what a jerk I am passing judgment on my friend like that. Who says MY approach is the right approach?

As Max tucked himself back into place, my wife fished through the bowl. She read her two choices for a moment, and then said, "I was hoping for another kiss from Tracy, but no such like. I'm going to go with this one: 'Tell us about your favorite sexual encounter.'"

Angie proceeded to share a story about one of her old girlfriends who used to sometimes shared a bed with the two of us. I'd heard the story before, and knew my wife loved the story, essentially because it was one of her most powerful climaxes ever – I was fucking her while her friend was licking her clit, and she came so hard she was numb for like five minutes afterward.

But while Angela told the story, I directed my attention to our two guests. Tracy was clearly into the story, and was listening to Angela's every word; but Max was working to keep focused. As Tracy absorbed each word from Angie's mouth, she offered an occasional wide-eyed "wow" or a sly smile. From Max, no response at all.

Angie finished up the story and passed the bowl to Tracy, who fished for a moment, and then read, "Do a sexy strip-tease." Wow. This was going to be good.

Max suddenly interrupted with "I gotta use the bathroom. Go on without me for a minute."

Nobody moved. Had Max just walked out of the room when his wife was about to strip for us? Was he not listening to what she read? I don't know.

"Maybe we should wait," Angie said.

Tracy smiled from ear to ear. "He wouldn't enjoy it anyway. And besides, he told us to go on without him. His loss."

Tracy stood up and took a step toward the middle of the room. I hopped next to my wife on the couch, and she locked her fingers in mine, pulling my hand to her lap.

Tracy started swaying to the music, as she slowly worked her dress up her legs. It was very erotic, and she was clearly enjoying it as much as we were. She spun around and worked the dress up to the point that we could see her naked ass cheeks, with a thin floss of thong running between.

She shook her butt at me, walking backwards toward me; and then gave my wife the same treatment. My wife was enjoying this every bit as much as I was; and as we watched, Tracy pivoted back so that she was facing us and pushed her dress up her flat tan stomach and over her beautiful breasts.

She danced with her dress parked on the top of her head for a few minutes, giving us a great view of her undulating body covered only in an ivory silk thong and an ivory demi-cup bra.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

"God, you're beautiful," my wife said.

"Absolutely." I agreed.

Tracy let the dress slip down again and was back to her clothed self. I hopped back into my chair and she plopped back on the couch next to my wife, whispering, "I love being sexy."

"I know just what you mean," my wife said.

I picked up the bowl and addressed the two ladies on the couch. "What do we do now? Should we wait for Max, call it a game, or what?"

"We can't stop yet!" Tracy quickly said.

"Maybe Max has had a bit too much wine?" I offered.

"I'll go check on him," Tracy said.

As it played out, we all ended up checking on him. Max was asleep – passed out – on the bathroom floor. With my help, we moved Max into our guest room so he could sleep in a bit more comfort. As we got him on the bed, Max spoke: "What's going on?"

"I put you on the bed, honey," Tracy spoke up. "I think you had too much wine."

"I'm sorry," Max mumbled. "Try to have fun without me. I'm sorry."

Tracy kissed him. "Don't worry. I'll be ok."

We sat back down on the couch and I weighed our options. I didn't think it was appropriate for us to continue playing without Max, but I wasn't about to say "no" to these two mature, beautiful adult women if they wanted to keep playing; so I said nothing.

It was Tracy who addressed this issue first. "Let's play, Drew. What are you waiting for?"

My wife winked at me, and I pulled a couple of slips from the bowl. This time, my two challenges read, "Do whatever you do to get your spouse turned on", and "Suck some toe. Pick a partner and make out with his or her feet."

Interesting. I read aloud the "Suck some toe" challenge.

"Pick me!" my wife cried out.

"No. Pick me!" said Tracy.

"She's the guest, honey." I smiled to my wife, who gave me that "you lucky bastard" look. Tracy stretched her long, tan leg out in my direction, and took a seat on the floor, taking her foot in my hands.

Some people don't like feet. I do. Especially clean, soft, sexy feet like my wife's. Tracy's foot was as soft as silk and her hot pink toenails were a delight, so I gladly slipped her big toe into my mouth.

"Oh my God," she said, turning to my wife. "That's crazy. I feel that – here." She motioned to her pussy.

"I know," my wife said. "It's incredible, isn't it?"

I licked and kissed her toes for a couple of minutes while she gently moaned her approval, and then gently slid myself out from under her.

"Wow. I've got to get Max trained on that one," Tracy exclaimed.

The bowl went to Angela, and she examined her two choices. "Lick a nipple," she read from her slip.

Tracy didn't say a word. I think maybe she was afraid to – she didn't want to assume that my wife would lick HER nipple, and she wasn't sure what to make of this. After a moment of silence, my wife turned to Tracy. "May I?" she asked.

"Okay." Tracy pushed her dress up to the top of her breasts, and then undid her bra. Her perfect breasts sprang forward, and I had to fight the urge to slide next to her on the couch and attack her.

"Who's the lucky bastard now?" I joked to my wife.

Angela leaned in and took one of Tracy's erect nipples into her mouth. As she did so, Tracy's eyes closed and a hand went up to the back of my wife's head. As Angie toyed with Tracy's nipple, Tracy moaned softly and stoked my wife's hair. "Oh God, that feels so good," she offered. Angela ran a hand up Tracy's other side, gently cupping her left breast as she continued to feast on her right. Another "oh" escaped Tracy's lips as my wife shifted her mouth to Tracy's left breast.

Tracy slid back a bit onto the arm of the couch – careful to keep Angie's mouth in place as she did so. Angie repositioned herself slightly – running her tongue in circles around each of Tracy's nipples before finally kissing each breast and pushing herself upright.

"Wow," Tracy giggled. "I haven't been this turned on it a while."

I thought for a moment about poor Max, asleep in our guest room; and wondered if I should go check on him as Tracy scooped up the bowl and removed a couple more slips of paper. She looked at the two pieces of paper for a few seconds and then looked at Angela and myself.

"Can I just get naked?" she finally said.

"Is that what you're choosing?" I asked her.

"No, no. I mean, these are kinda tame. I don't mind telling you about how I lost my virginity; but it's not a very exiting story. And I don't mind showing you my boobs, but I just took my bra off, so that's not going to be a big surprise. I just want to ... I don't know ... get naked. Get you two naked. You know.

I did know.

Angela leaned in and kissed Tracy again. As she did so, Tracy reached behind Angie and began to lift her tank top off. Angie did not resist, only breaking their kiss once to allow the shirt over her head. As Tracy worked to try to get my wife's bra off, I stood up and took a step toward the couch.

12