Double Facial

Story Info
Jeff invites me to plaster his wife.
2.1k words
4.18
43.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wri7913
wri7913
40 Followers

This is part of an ongoing series. Each story stands on its own but makes better sense in terms of character development when read in the following order. This story is based on real life event with a swinging couple.

1) "Go-Go Dancer"

2) "A Night Of Dancing"

*****

Double Facial

I was getting ready to go out and have some fun tonight. With the grueling work week behind me, I was looking forward to the weekend and cutting it loose on the dance floor. I was in the middle of getting ready when the phone rang.

"What are you doing tonight?" Jeff asked. As the "third man" hanging out with a swinging couple, you often get the feeling of being a "booty call". You just never know when or where they will want you to join in the fun. I told Jeff about my plans to head to the club and dance.

"How about heading over here on your way out? It will be well worth the stop" Jeff asked.

I tried to pry him for information but he held firm. I told him I was still getting ready but would be there in 45 minutes. I put down the phone and continued to get ready. On my weekends off from go-go dancing, I would head to the club and dance for fun and meet people. Tonight I was hoping to go out and get lucky. I remembered that Cindy might be there. With this detour visit, my night was a little bit of a question mark. Would I spend the night hanging with Jeff and Susan or still head out? I would find out soon enough.

On the drive over to Jeff and Susan's house, I recalled my last visit. We had gone out dancing as a trio and Susan had turned into a sexual dynamo from dancing with both of us. My jeans bulged as I got hard thinking about that hot little body. I had to wonder if Jeff was hoping to get the three of us together for another threesome? His mysteriousness piqued my interest.

The drive to their house did not take long and I knocked on the door. Jeff welcomed me in and explained what was happening.

"Susan got her period recently so she can't do any fucking tonight. But we have a fantasy that we wanted to try. She wants to blow both of us and have us cum on her face, or what's called a "facial"." Jeff explained.

I told Jeff I was down for that kind of action. He smiled and told me to follow him. We walked into the living room.

Jeff called out to Susan. "Honey, come out, both of us are here".

Susan came out from their bedroom with an extremely short skirt on and no top. She had her breasts covered with her hands as she seductively walked out in front of both of us. Her blonde hair framed her face perfectly and she had these adorable glasses on. I had never seen her with glasses on and thought they looked cute on her. She did a little spin to show off her outfit or rather, what little she had on.

She looked at me and asked, "Has Jeff explained what we are doing?" I nodded. "I'm going to be your willing cock slut tonight." My cock lurched in my jeans.

She dropped her hands showing us her beautiful 34B size breasts. They were a nice handful which she then pushed up to show us. She caressed her breasts and pulled on the nipples making them hard little points. Her wanton display had my cock hardening in anticipation. I could see Jeff was in the same state. He had a prominent bulge going in his jeans.

"Ok you two. I want you guys on either side of me" She ordered.

I got on her left side and Jeff was on her right side.

Susan knelt down in front of jeff and reached up to unbuckled his belt. She dropped her hand down and rubbed the bulge in his jeans. Jeff hardened under her touch. Her delicate hands maneuvered his fly until she was able to open them all the way. Jeff wasn't wearing any underwear so his cock immediately popped out and hitting her in the face.

She reached up and grabbed his cock and started licking the shaft. She ran her tongue along the underside of his cock until she reached the head. She swallowed the head of his cock slowly as she became more accustomed to his length in her mouth. Jeff groaned as she continued to bob up and down on his cock. While her attention was focused mostly on Jeff at this point, she took her left hand and started feel the bulge in my jeans.

Susan turned to face me. She had a coy look on her face as fished my cock out of my jeans. I had her pause as I pushed my jeans and underwear down and quickly kicked off my shoes. My hardened cock jutted towards her face. Susan grabbed a hold of my cock and moved her head closer. She pushed my cock against my abdomen as she started her oral assault. I could feel her hot little tongue coating me as she moved from my balls along the shaft of my cock. She pulled my cock forward and stuck out her tongue bathing the glans with her saliva. My cock was coated with her spit as she directed me into her open mouth.

Slowly she swallowed my cock inch by inch. She would reach a certain point and back her mouth off flicking her tongue on the glans of my cock. Ropes of saliva linked her mouth to my cock. Looking directly up into my eyes, she opened her mouth as she swallowed my cock again driving her mouth down past her last point. Her mouth seemed to become more accustomed to my cock filling her throat. Each attempt to deep throat me was adding to my feeling of sexual lust. On her last attempt she pushed all the way down my cock until her nose was touching my abdomen. She groaned as she hit bottom causing vibrations to tickle my cock.

Susan quickly moved back over to Jeff and swallowed his cock fully until her nose nuzzled into his pubic hair. As she pulled back, his shaft reappeared glistening with her saliva. It was a beautiful and intensely erotic moment to watch from just a few feet away. She pistoned her mouth forward taking him back into herself, this time not as deep. Back and forth, a slippery, hungry rhythm was made as I heard her sounds of soft satisfaction. Like a baby suckling at her mother's breast. That was what really got to me. That deep sound of happy suction coming from inside her core. She really enjoyed the act, the action of having a man in her mouth.

"Holy fuck babe. Feels so good," Jeff growled with intense pleasure. He gently held her head as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth. He face-fucked her hot little mouth as she concentrated on keeping her throat relaxed. Her hands were busy massaging her breasts and pulling on the nipples as she held her position while Jeff continued to pump her mouth. I stroked my cock as I watched the action before me unfolding.

Susan pulled back as a rope of her saliva mixed with his pre-cum dripped from his cock down on to her breasts. She turned towards me and swallowed my cock in one shot. I kept my eyes locked on hers as she buried her nose into my abdomen, I could feel her tongue bathing my balls with her saliva. She kept her tongue in contact with the underside of my cock as she pulled back to the tip. She flicked her tongue on the helmet of my cock which was covered with her saliva as my piss hole drooled pre-cum. It was an intense moment as she used her tongue and hand to coax more pre-cum out.

Susan pulled me closer towards Jeff so we were both standing almost cock to cock facing each other with her in the middle. All she had to do now was just switch cocks with the turn of her head. She pulled us close enough together that she was able to flick her tongue out touching both our cocks at the same time.

Holding my cock in her hand she turned and swallowed Jeff completely, then pulled off quickly making his cock "pop" out of her mouth. She turned to me swallowing my cock down to the root. She continued to pump Jeff's cock while bobbing her head up and down my slick tool. She moaned each time she swallowed our cocks.

She was going all out trying to make us cum. As she had one of us in her mouth, she continued to pump the other's cock. She continued doing this for a few minutes as both of us started to climb to our orgasms.

"Let me know when you are close. I want to try and get you both off at the same time. Aim for my mouth when you cum." She said.

Susan had a hand on each cock and would alternate swallowing one cock while stroking the other. Each time she pulled off my cock, saliva dripped down her lower lip onto her breasts. The feeling of hot then cold was pretty intense as I went from having her hot little mouth wrapped around my cock to then being exposed to the cool air and having her hand stroking the shaft. I groaned as I could feel my orgasm building.

"I'm getting close" my legs started to shake.

Jeff had his head back and eyes closed as he was focused intensely on Susan's mouth wrapped around his hard cock.

As she pulled off his cock, I stroked my cock and yelled "here it comes!" She quickly turned her head towards me with her mouth open and eyes closed.

I pumped my cock as I shot my first spurt across her the top of her nose and her glasses with some of it landing in her hair. The remaining spurts landed in her open mouth and on the edge of her chin. Some of my cum was dripping off her chin onto her breasts. I pushed out the remaining cum from my load and smeared it on her cheek.

"Babe!" Jeff said as he quickly grabbed her head turned her towards him as he aimed his cock straight towards her face. His first spurt shot out across her glasses coating one of her eyebrows. She kept her mouth open as he shot a few more times landing some of his cum in her mouth. Susan continued to hold her position and her mouth open. Jeff stroked his cock and pushed out the last of his cum into her mouth.

With her eyes still closed, Susan held open her mouth as we both checked out how full her mouth was from our cum.

"Mhmmmm" Susan closed her mouth and swallowed both of our loads.

She opened her eyes and looked at both of us as we both checked out the results of our double facial on Susan. Jeff grabbed a small hand mirror so she could see what she looked like. "Holy crap you guys plastered me!" she laughed. "I loved it!". She started scooping the cum covering her face into her mouth.

"How do you feel honey?" Jeff asked Susan.

"Slutty! I just wish I didn't have my period or I would be taking you both to bed right now!" Susan replied. "Maybe next time we can get a few more guys." Susan said with a smile on her face. Susan turned to head to the bathroom to clean herself up.

I shook my head at her crazy thoughts and wondered if that would ever happen. If it did, I hoped I would be there to participate and see it happen. I went and retrieved my clothes and started getting dressed. I still had plans to go out dancing and wanted to get going.

Susan reappeared from the bathroom a few minutes later dressed in a bathrobe. She came over and hugged me then kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for helping fill another fantasy.

"I hope you enjoyed the blowjob. Even if you don't hook up with anyone tonight, you still got a little something" Susan said. Both Jeff and Susan wished me luck dancing that night.

As I drove to the club, I couldn't help but smile at the truthfulness of her comment.

wri7913
wri7913
40 Followers