Double Feature

Story Info
Kitty gets several fantasies fulfilled in one amazing night.
3.2k words
4.28
32.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Double Feature

-Dedicated to Nikki-

"Phew, what a day," Kitty sighed tiredly as she walked through the front door of the apartment she shared with her boyfriend.

She was a young, mostly independent woman, but she didn't let that stop her from loving her boyfriend or from having lewd fantasies. Currently she was still clad in her work attire from the office; a white, button up blouse, black business jacket and pencil skirt, thigh high nude stockings, and sensible black heels. She was neither skinny nor fat, striking a perfect middle ground, which her boyfriend absolutely loved. She had a sizable chest and butt as a result, and he always made sure to let her know how much he enjoyed those assets. Her hair was a bright, fiery red, currently held back in a neat ponytail. She also wore cute half-frame glasses, that accentuated her hazel eyes.

"Welcome home, babe!" Came David's voice as he rounded the corner from the kitchen, crossing over the living room to give Kitty a hug and kiss.

David was the perfect combination of tall and handsome. He kept very fit, and had striking blue eyes and dark, neatly-kept hair. Having had the day off himself, he was only clad in a plain white t-shirt and blue jeans. He wrapped his arms around Kitty as she set her briefcase down next to the door, and she smiled up at him. At only 5'7", she was several inches shorter, but it was just another thing David loved about her.

"I've got a few surprises for you tonight babe, that I think you're gonna like."

"Really?" Kitty asked with a grin. "What kind of surprises?"

"Well first, I've made you dinner," David smiled. "The rest you'll just have to find out as they happen."

"But I wanna know now!" Kitty whined playfully, tugging on his t-shirt. David laughed.

"Now now, good things come to girls who wait."

"Oh fiiiiine," she admitted in defeat.

He led her into the kitchen, where any thoughts of having been defeated faded all too quickly. The table was already set up, with two glasses of wine and plates of pasta with sausage and peppers. David had even gone the extra mile and placed a few candles for ambiance in the center.

"You are getting so much head tonight," Kitty mumbled under her breath as David held out her chair.

"What was that, dear?" He asked coyly.

"Oh nothing! Nothing at all," she said with a cheeky smile, taking a seat and waiting for him to sit down so they could both dig in.

As she devoured the delicious homecooked meal, increasingly lewd thoughts swam through Kitty's mind. She and her boyfriend were open about all their fantasies, and she had plenty of them, though thus far in their relationship they'd mostly kept things pretty vanilla, throwing in a little anal or risque public sex here or there. Try as she might though, she was unable to pinpoint what he had planned. Most of her fantasies involved other people watching or joining them, and yet here they sat alone, having dinner. As far as she knew, anyway.

After dinner was done, they did the dishes together, flirting the entire time. After this was done, David again wrapped his arms around Kitty's waist, this time giving her a deep kiss. Luckily her heels helped prevent needing to stand on her tip-toes to comfortably return the affection, as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Once they'd broken the kiss, she took him by the hand, leading him to the bedroom. Regardless of whatever else he had planned tonight, she was already feeling frisky, and wasn't about to waste any more time. Once they retreated to the comfort of their bedroom, she didn't even wait to make it to the bed. Instead she fell to her knees and immediately began to unbutton his jeans. In seconds they were pulled to the floor along with his boxers.

Kitty looked up at him with a big smile, licking her lips. She then turned her gaze to his sizable cock and wrapped her lips around the head, running her tongue around it in circles. David moaned and right away his shaft began to stiffen. Kitty slid her kissably-soft lips further down his length, taking it within her warm, wet mouth, pressing her tongue along the underside. He ran his fingers through her fiery hair, releasing it from the ponytail and watching his beautiful girlfriend envelope his hard cock.

Kitty took the entire length within her mouth, feeling the head at the back of her throat, holding it there for as long as she could manage before pulling back for breath. She loved cock, and made no effort to hide it. Whether in her mouth, her pussy, or her ass, she loved it, and often fantasized about having more than one at a time, not to mention having a big, black one to play with. And as luck would have it, one was hiding not very far away.

One surprise David had in store was to fulfill several of his girlfriend's fantasies all in one go. Hiding only a few feet away in their closet was his friend Marcus. Marcus was a tall, very fit black man, who also happened to be very well hung. He had been apprehensive at first when David approached him about a threesome with Kitty, and all the things she wanted, but after a little thought he knew he couldn't resist. He was already naked himself, watching the gorgeous redhead blow David through the slats in the door. His monster of a cock was already hard and he ran his fist along it, unable to hold off until his moment arrived.

Kitty continued sucking David's cock, slurping up and down it's girth so that the entire thing shone from her saliva. She reached up and began to fondle his balls as well, rolling them in her palm as her lips continued their back and forth trek across his shaft.

"Fuck babe, that feels so good," David moaned, glancing briefly to the closet before returning his gaze to his insatiable girlfriend. She removed her head just long enough to speak.

"So does being in my ass, and I think you've earned that tonight," she said with a wink, sucking his throbbing dick back into her mouth.

'Oh you don't know the half of it,' David thought to himself, grinning.

Kitty's head became a blur as she bobbed over David's cock, slurping the entire thing down her throat before releasing nearly all of it, and repeating the process.

"You keep that up and I'm gonna cum soon," David warned, feeling the familiar sensation in his balls.

Kitty stopped her hectic blowjob momentarily.

"Good, feed me your cum," she demanded, placing her lips around his meat yet again.

Marcus continued to watch the show from the closet. The way she talked was even more of a turn on to him, and his thick black snake had never been harder. He forced himself not to pump it too fast, wanting to save all he had for Kitty. It was getting increasingly difficult however, as he couldn't wait to get himself a piece of the sexy white girl.

"Oooh babe, here it comes!" David suddenly shouted.

Kitty pursed her lips tighter around his shaft, wanting to milk him dry. She even began fondling his balls faster, enticing them to release their hot, sticky load for her. And under her expert guidance, it didn't take long. David groaned and gripped her hair tightly as jets of thick cum shot into her throat. She finally slowed her bobbing, allowing the last few spurts to spray across her tongue, which she happily tasted and swallowed. She released his cock from her firm oral grip and licked her lips with a giddy little sigh.

"Mmmm. Good to the last drop," she giggled.

David helped her stand up, and she quickly pushed him back onto the bed. Kitty had no intention of letting him go soft. As he removed his t-shirt she practically ripped off her jacket, blouse, and bra, throwing them to the floor. She didn't even bother removing the skirt, instead hiking it up around her waist, revealing the tops of her nylons and her smoothly-shaven pussy, already glistening with moisture. She had never liked wearing panties, as they only ever seemed to get in the way.

Now nearly naked, save for the nylons, heels, and bunched up skirt, she crawled on top of the bed and ran David's cock between the lips of her pussy. The heat and moisture was enough to make it twitch and keep him hard. She gyrated her hips back and forth like this a few times, drenching his shaft with her nectar.

Marcus bit his tongue to keep himself from moaning. From his position in the closet, he had a perfect view of her sopping wet pussy sliding along his friend's dick, and that shapely ass as well. He had to stop jacking himself, knowing his moment was near. It took all his self-control to keep his hands off himself, but knowing what lay ahead, he managed.

Kitty meanwhile was so turned on she couldn't even keep teasing David like this. She reached down, positioning his cock at her opening and slid down the entire thing. As David felt her lips part around him and accept it inside the tight, wet walls, he groaned and lay his head back on the pillow, happily watching his girlfriend mount him. Once she'd taken it all, she sat on him momentarily, enjoying the feeling of being filled to the brim. Her nails scratched along his stomach as she began to raise her hips, sliding her dripping wet pussy up and down his throbbing, hard cock.

"Gonna get you nice and wet baby, then you're gonna fuck my ass," Kitty instructed as she bounced on David's shaft. Even though she was tight and her vaginal walls held a firm grip every time it sluiced within, it was also now entirely soaked with her juices, and so it slipped in easily each time she thrust downward.

"How about, nnnggh," David began, trying to talk through his moans. "You finally have a dick in your sexy ass, mmmmm, at the same time?"

Kitty slowed her thrusting, settling down so that David's cock filled her up once more. She cocked her head to the side, her red hair spilling over her shoulder and partially obstructing her face, adorable glasses still sitting on her nose.

"Is someone coming over?" She asked curiously.

"Someone's already here," David said with a grin, motioning towards the closet.

Kitty's eyes went wide as the closet door slid open. Marcus stepped out, naked as the day he was born, thick black cock standing out straight in front of him, almost threateningly. He smiled wide and approached the bed.

"Hear you always wanted a black man, baby. What do you think of this?" He asked, encircling his fist around his cock and pulling it up for a better view.

At first Kitty just sat on her boyfriend's cock in shock, stunned that he had been in the closet watching them the entire time. As she began to regain her senses though, it just made her hornier, to know that he'd been there, seeing her completely unfiltered. She seemed to have a sudden fire in her eyes as she looked upon every last inch of the giant black dick.

"You're gonna have to," she began, as she raised her hips, starting to fuck her boyfriend once more as she spoke. "Let me get that all nice and wet before you can fuck me, you know," she purred.

"Oh hell yeah," Marcus replied. He climbed up onto the bed and carefully walked over beside David and Kitty, so that his cock was inches away from her mouth.

"Oh hell yeah," Kitty repeated, opening her mouth wide and wrapping her lips around the head, even as she continued to bounce on David's firm shaft.

Right away she knew she was going to have trouble. Marcus' cock was much thicker than David's. She took a moment to get used to the feel of the head stretching her lips, and then pushed her head forward, managing to swallow a few more inches. As a result of concentrating on her new toy, her hips had slowed, but David was there to pick up the pace. He began thrusting up into her, causing her to moan around the thick black cock between her lips.

"Nnngh," she groaned, determined to have more in her mouth. She pulled back and slid her lips over the first few inches several times, getting it nice and wet, before trying to take more. This time she managed to get even further, and felt him stretching her mouth wide open. She was in heaven though, having a giant black cock in her mouth while her boyfriend fucked her. And yet she still hadn't had enough. After slobbering all over and getting it nice and wet, she finally pulled her head back, gasping for breath.

"I want that monster in my ass," she demanded.

She lay down across the top of David now, resting her hips momentarily so that Marcus would be able to join in on the fun. David groaned, finding it difficult not to keep pumping in and out of the velvet-like crevice. He pointed to the lube on the nightstand and Marcus grabbed the bottle, slathering a generous amount over his monstrous member.

Kitty watched excitedly, anxiously waiting. Marcus crawled back up onto the bed on his knees and took up a position behind Kitty, settling between her nylon-clad legs. He grunted happily seeing them, and her heels as well, finding it incredibly sexy. Harder than he'd ever been in his life, he pressed the head of his cock against Kitty's tight little asshole and began to press forward. She winced and groaned as the giant cap stretched her open, but it was a mixed feeling of both pleasure and pain. She'd let David fuck her ass plenty of times before, but she'd never had anything quite this large.

Marcus took his time however, allowing her to get accustom to feeling the head stretch her open, before slowly sliding in another inch. Again Kitty groaned, kissing David passionately as their black friend continued to invade her ass. Marcus grabbed hold of the skirt still bunched up around her waist, using it for leverage as slid another inch, and then another inside the white girl's tight asshole.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck," Kitty moaned, feeling the giant cock invade her tightest space, all while David was still trapped in her sopping pussy. The pain was subsiding, and she knew she wanted all of that black beast now.

Taking a deep breath, she thrust her hips back, drawing David further into her pussy while also swallowing a few more inches of ebony meat into her tight backdoor.

"Fuck yes!" She screamed, as she began to slide her body along David's chest, fucking him and Marcus in unison.

Marcus was all too happy to oblige, and carefully slid the remaining few inches into Kitty's asshole. It clenched his cock so tightly that it almost hurt, but he savored the feeling and finally pulled out, only to thrust right back inside, meeting Kitty's motions with his own. Kitty screamed in pleasure as a result.

She couldn't believe the ecstasy she was in. Her eyes nearly rolled back in her head as she felt David and Marcus' cocks pound into her in rhythm. Her tight pussy was perfectly clenching David's member, and her asshole was stretched to the limit by the giant black cock thrusting inside it. Her entire body shook as she let loose another primal scream, cumming so hard her juices trickled down over David's shaft and balls.

"Guys, wait a sec," she panted, trying to catch her breath. She stopped sliding along David's frame and Marcus slowed his pumping, letting his behemoth rest within her tight tunnel.

"David baby, I love you, thank you for fulfilling not one but TWO of my fantasies, not to mention holes..." She giggled as she kissed him passionately. Marcus grinned, watching them, his cock still deep inside the redhead's ass. "I want to fulfill one more though. I want this stud to cum in my ass, and I want you to cum all over my face, got it?" She asked, smiling wide before kissing David again.

"Anything for you, babe."

David adjusted his hips, slipping his soaking wet rod out of her well-fucked cunt, and then carefully slid out from beneath her. As he positioned himself in front of her, Kitty balanced on her hands and knees, never dislodging Marcus. Once she'd found her balance, she leaned forward, inhaling David's cock and beginning to bob her head, sliding those soft lips over every bit of it, cleaning it of her juices in the process.

"You are one kinky slut," Marcus commented, as he took hold of her hips and pulled his dark shaft nearly all the way out of has ass before shoving it back in, causing her to let out a muffled moan around David's dick.

She was practically drooling over her boyfriend's cock, saliva running down the sides of her mouth as she slid her lips across his shaft and he thrust within her. After ravaging her tight pussy and being in the confines of her soft lips, he felt his orgasm begin to approach.

"Oh babe, you want my cum all over your face, yeah?" He asked between pants and moans.

"Mmmhmm!" She moaned around his cock. Every time Marcus pumped into her ass, it drove her entire body forward, causing her to fully engulf David's cock.

David suddenly pulled his hips back, slipping his shaft from Kitty's mouth with a pop as she mewled and Marcus continued thrusting deeply into her oh-so-tight asshole with his big black cock. David pumped his own, helped along by Kitty's saliva until he lurched forward as pulse after pulse of hot white seed shot forth across Kitty's face. One spurt landed in her swaying red hair, and another on the lens of her glasses. David bathed her in his cum, and she opened her mouth, catching a little bit on her tongue, swallowing it happily and reveling in the salty taste.

"Oooooh fuck," Marcus moaned suddenly, increasing his tempo. He began thrusting even harder into Kitty's clenching anal walls, her muscles gripping him and bringing him closer and closer to the edge. With a few final, powerful thrusts, he grunted and began unloading his own thick, pearly-white cum deep into her ass.

Kitty screamed as another orgasm tore through her own body. Marcus slowly edged out of her thoroughly-fucked hole, and she collapsed onto the bed, entirely spent. She panted for breath, heaving a happy sigh. She lay there, her face drenched in her boyfriend's cum, while their hunky black friend's seed dripped from her ass, down over her pussy.

"Guys, that was the best," she said sweetly. She rolled onto her back, her chest still heaving. "Got any more friends?" She asked, looking between David and Marcus, who were enjoying the sight of her well-fucked and cum-stained body.

"I know a guy," Marcus said with a grin.

"Oh goody, next time I can get fucked in all three holes at once then!"

David and Marcus nearly fainted at the thought.

Fin