Double Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Helen sinks further into depravity.
2.6k words
4.41
42.9k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers

Maxie and her friends in The Scene decided to keep Helen off balance so the next contact was the following Tuesday instead of Wednesday as Helen might have been expecting. Max knew Helen's routine so she knew where she would be and was able to direct the contact accordingly.

After doing the morning school run Helen had gone to the church where she had some paperwork to do in connection with one of her church jobs. When she had locked the building and turned to walk to her car in the church car park a man approached her. He was around her own age with close cropped hair and his clothing may be described as smart casual; he held up his hand in the manner of a police officer displaying his warrant card. Helen's heart missed a beat as she saw the photograph in the man's hand; it was the picture which Max had taken from her home. The man spoke the magic words, the words which meant that she had to obey him. "Maxie sent me." They had invaded her home and now they had come to meet her in the church car park.

The man waved his hand towards a sleek car parked near to her own.

"We'll take my car."

The residue of the old Helen was telling her that this was madness. She had no idea of who this man was or what he had in mind for her and she had things to do. If she did not get to the supermarket there would be no dinner tonight. But the man was from Max and she knew that she had no option but obedience.

As soon as they were in the car he asked her if she was being obedient to Maxie's instructions to wear no panties. She hated answering him but she gave him a whispered "Yes."

"Show me."

Had she heard that correctly? Did he mean right here in the church car park?

"Take your trousers off Bitch."

Blushing Helen wiggled around in her seat and pulled her slacks down her legs and off which involved pulling her trainers off also. She felt the car upholstery under her bare buttocks as the man's eyes took in her shaven pubis. Without a word he produced a pair of chrome handcuffs from his pocket and locked her wrists together in her lap then he started the car. It felt surreal and frightening to be driving through the town in this condition; the atmosphere in the car was tense and not a word was spoken.

He drove her to some allotments under the flyover and parked beside a wooden shed which was right up against the concrete buttressing around the flyover. The man left the car, came around to her side and opened the door.

"Out."

Helen looked around very aware of her near nudity but she knew she had no choice. His hand was on her shoulder as he steered her up against the side of the shed where the grass was long and mixed with weeds and nettles. Of course the man was protected from the nettles by his clothing and he seemed unaware of the fact that he was backing her right into the nettle patch; he pressed downwards on her shoulder and she sank to her knees feeling the nettles stinging her naked buttocks. The shed gave some cover but really they were out in the open and someone could appear at any moment. He ordered her to take out his cock and suck him off.

"If you do it well we will go back to the car; if I don't come I will strip you completely and leave you handcuffed to that fence over there."

Helen was desperate to get this over as soon as possible and she raised her cuffed hands to unzip his trousers and pull out his semi erect member. Trying to block her mind to her feelings of distaste she took him in her mouth and set to work as hard as she could trying to remember the techniques used in the porn which she had been made to watch. As she worked he reached down and his hands went up her blouse and began to maul her sensitive breasts painfully. She would have screamed at the pain if her mouth had not been full of his meat which was reaching to the back of her throat and making her gag as his pre cum ran down the sides of her mouth. He made her work for what seemed like a very long time with the nettles covering her buttocks and lower back in a hot rash. She could not keep her natural instinct from making her pull back from him so that she could gasp in some air but each time that she pulled back he gripped her hair and dragged her head back into himself.

When he did cum he shot huge amounts of his semen into her throat and when she choked and pulled back he shot a huge gush over her face. He made her remain on her knees and use her tongue as a tissue to lick him clean then he dragged her to her feet using her hair as a handle and marched his weeping captive back to the car. Of course she did not dare to ask what was going to happen now but she noticed that they seemed to be heading back towards the church so she hoped that he would take her back to her car and her ordeal would be over.

As they pulled into the church car park Helen was very alarmed to see Maxie getting out of her car. This could only mean that there was something more to come especially as Max was wearing the backpack which she had previously used to carry items of restraint. The man parked his car a short way from the backdoor of the church with the passenger door facing the church then he ordered his captive to take the church keys from the pocket of her trousers which lay scrunched up in the footwell. This was a step too far for Helen.

"No, I can't. Please, not in the church. Please don't make me."

He gripped her breast through the thin fabric of her top and made her cry out in agony.

"You do as you're told Bitch. Or else we can leave you here handcuffed and bare arsed. You choose."

While this was going on Maxie had opened the passenger door and Helen miserably left the car and ran to unlock the church door. Her two captors followed her into the building; the man had taken a heavy cane from his car. Due to having known Helen for a long time Max knew the layout of the church and she knew that the building should be empty until the Bible group tomorrow morning. They went into the Girl Guide room and the man removed Helen's handcuffs and told her to lose the remainder of her clothing. With her eyes taking in the Guide shields on the wall and the huge mural of Noah's Ark made by the girls Helen stripped off her ankle socks, her blouse and her red lace bra leaving herself totally naked and with her face still marked by the dried semen from her outdoor encounter.

The man cruelly dragged her wrists behind her and cuffed them in place. Max had removed her short black dress revealing that she was naked underneath. She sat on the floor with her legs wide apart and told Helen to get down and lick her pussy. Helen knew that there was no point in resisting so she awkwardly lowered herself so that she was on her knees with her bum in the air and her hands still cuffed behind herself. She had never pleasured a woman before and she slowly moved her face downwards so that her whole field of vision was filled by Maxie's pussylips surrounded by thick black hair. She felt the man's hands grip her upturned buttocks and the tip of his erect member press between them then he rammed into her pussy from behind forcing her forward into Maxie's flesh.

Max was pressing her groin forward into Helen's face and shouting at her to lick and all the while the man was frigging her from behind. This continued for a very long time and the hall echoed to the sounds of their assorted grunts and orgiastic shouts. Eventually, when the hall reeked of semen and hot girljuice, Max grabbed Helen by her sweat slaked hair and threw her sideways as the man did up his clothing. The man grabbed Helen and forced her up against the wall still on her knees.

"Kneel up straight, press those tits against the wall."

The cane hissed through the air catching Helen's unprotected left bumcheek and making her howl. The man pulled her hair so hard that Helen thought it must come out and he told her to thank him for the stroke.

The helpless woman, feeling the tears pricking her eyes, managed a weak reply.

"Th thank you Sir."

Instantly the second stroke landed making her feel that the skin was being stripped from her rear and he made her say "thank you" for that one also.

In all he gave her ten strokes of the cane making her thank him for each one. By the fourth stroke Maxie had to hold her head to keep her against the wall. When the punishment was over she slumped to the floor weeping like a baby with angry red stripes crossing her previously white flesh. Helen was unable to resist as the man pulled her to her feet and dragged her into the adjoining storeroom with its floor to ceiling wooden shelving containing paint, card and many other items used by the Guides. Down at one end were the folded green tents.

Helen found herself pushed down onto her belly as ropes were bound around her knees and ankles and then drawn back to be tied to the chain of her handcuffs so that she was hogtied on the dusty plank floor.

"Please you can't leave me here. Someone could come in to collect something or to check the fire extinguishers or anything."

The man's response was to ram a huge rubber ballgag between her teeth forcing her to keep her mouth wide open as the narrow leather straps bit into her neck and the sides of her face. She could not help struggling but it was futile and the door was closed on her leaving the bound captive with only the narrow slit of daylight coming under the door as she heard Max and the man leave.

Helen was terror stricken. If she were discovered what would she say? How noticeable were the smells of sex out in the Guide Hall? She was also overwhelmed with self loathing that her sinful lusts had caused her to desecrate the Guide Hall where every Sunday she taught the innocent girls. Pulling against the ropes only tightened the knots and if she could escape from her bonds she would still be handcuffed and totally nude. She knew that her hair must be a mess and her face still carried the man's semen and the dried juices from Maxie's pussy. Her breathing was a laboured panting and she could feel her sweat from the effort of trying to escape from the ropes. Her position was also cramped and very uncomfortable as her nipples kept grinding into the hard floor. She was also aware that her nips were not the only part of her which was grinding into the floor. She was rocking backwards and forwards and feeling intensely aroused; her pussy was wet and, to her disgust, she knew that she was heading for an orgasm as she lay helpless in her dark prison. When it came she could not keep her moans from filling the cupboard despite the painful gag. The position into which had been forced was terrifying, carrying as it did the risk of discovery, but it was also possibly the most exciting thing she had ever done and she knew that her brain was floating on endorphins and adrenaline. She hated the situation which she was in but at the same time Oh how she loved it.

In between orgasms Helen tried to calculate the time hoping that Maxie would free her in time to do the school run. It was horrible to think what sort of mother could dash from this situation to collect two young girls who imagined that she was the ultimate standard of good behaviour. She had betrayed her husband and her daughters and her church. Could she ever be punished enough for what she had done?

Suddenly Helen heard something which focussed all her senses. A door had slammed. Fortunately her orgasm had spent itself and she had been lying more or less still and not howling but who was in the building and would he come to where she was? She had not been sure where the door which had slammed was located; she was not even sure whether it had been the door to the Guide Hall or a room elsewhere in the building. Helen laid tense and still trying to pick up any other sound but hearing nothing. She had no means of measuring time but she tried to estimate how long it had been since she had heard the door slamming; perhaps she had not heard him enter and the door she had heard had been the sound of him leaving. She was now terrified to move or make a sound and she was aware that her breathing was becoming very laboured due to her tension.

Then there was another door closing. This was definitely the door to the Guide Hall and footsteps were heading towards the room where Helen was imprisoned. The door opened and there stood Maxie looking down at her.

Max began to remove Helen's ropes and handcuffs and finally the gag came away causing Helen to whine and run her hands over her face to feel for wheals made by the straps. Max was speaking.

"There was a guy in a red car; I had to wait for him to go."

Helen had stood up on slightly wobbly legs. Her minister had a red car. So she had been naked and bound and the pastor had been in the building for an unknown period of time.

"Did he see you?"

Max said that she had not been seen. When she came back for her prisoner she had parked around the corner and, on seeing the red car, she had stood in the street. Of course the minister had seen Helen's car and she would now have to think of one more lie to explain why it had been there. Perhaps she had used free parking at church and walked to nearby shops. Maxie had brought Helen's clothes and she dressed; time was running out for the school run. The supermarket was now out of the question so dinner would have to come out of the freezer. Once again Helen faced a mad dash to collect the girls.

As she drove Maxie's words were running around in Helen's mind. She had asked her mistress if they would meet the following day and the reply had been chilling.

"I couldn't possibly tell you that. It will be something for you to think about when you are in bed with your husband tonight. But you asked me a question and you are not allowed to do that. I will have to think of a penalty for you."

Julie20
Julie20
391 Followers