Double Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never hurried her customers. She was patient and thoughtful, considerate and caring and creative and imaginative. Her theory was give great service and they will come back and they did for she now had at least twenty regulars.

She did his broad back first with what was pretty much a straight massage although when she ran her fingers across his shoulders she wiggled them into the hair on the back of his neck and fondled his ears, something she had read men liked. Also indicating that this was a sensual massage when she slid her hands down his back, she let them keep going over his waist and onto the toned cheeks of his nice bum. She squeezed and caressed each of them.

Moving downwards she did his feet and calf muscles knowing that these were the least arousing parts of a man's body. She saw that his arm was right on the edge of the table and 'accidentally' she brushed herself against it a few times. She noticed that he did not move it and wondered what affect her touching him was having. She certainly enjoyed it and one time she bent forward she pressed her clit right on his elbow. That almost made her grunt.

Starting on his upper legs she did the usual thing of a fairly quick straight massage of each side and then a slower almost caress as she moved the concentration of the massage further up his legs. She was now not massaging him, but was softly caressing his inner thighs with both hands. She saw him gripping the bed and his head rolled a couple of times before he bent and raised one leg and laid a little on one side thus, raising his tummy from the bed. She knew exactly what that meant and was tempted to slip her hand under his hip and grab his cock, but she gauged that it was a little too soon for that although she slid her hand onto his hip as if she was going to grip his cock. Instead she went back to his inner thighs and slowly worked her way up them until the edges of her hand and her fingers went nearer and nearer to the respectably large pair of balls hanging between his legs. He squirmed his body a little and she thought his legs opened further, presumably as some form of invitation or request.

At last she judged that it was time and slowly she moved her hand upwards and this time she did not stop and instead brushed his balls. His response was instant, a jerk from his body and a grunt from his mouth. Almost as quickly as she had put her hand on his balls she removed it and went back down his legs, slithering her fingers up and down them and nearer and nearer to his cock and balls. This time, though, she did not stop at brushing his balls. No this time she cradled them carefully in one hand and slid the other past his scrotum and up the length of his cock to about half way. Moving the other hand up to join that she rubbed him with both hands. Again he grunted, his head rolled from side to side, he lifted his middle from the bed a little and began thrusting in out of the cavity that her hands were forming. In return she rubbed him slowly.

She asked if he liked it and, of course, he confirmed that he did and she suggested he turn over. As he rolled onto his back she could not help an involuntary low gasp escaping from her mouth when she saw his gorgeously hard dick. This happened to her from time to time. She knew that she sometimes got too involved with her clients, not to the point that she had accepted any of the invitations to do private massage or date any of them, but past the point where her feelings and emotions were detached. She got herself both emotionally and physically involved with them, sometimes to the point where for the forty minutes or so they were together she was his girl-friend. All other outside considerations ceased to matter and the small room became their world and they became lovers. She knew that it was probably wrong, but then so was kissing a punter, which she also did now and then.

She knew only too well that this was happening to her with him.

The salon controlled the time the girls spent with their customers and she knew that after thirty-five minutes there would be a tap on the door and another at forty. If she did not finish and be out of the room within forty-five minutes the manager would knock on the door and tell her to get the customer out or she would come in. That had happened to her once and she was determined for it not to happen again. This called for good time management on her part to balance that spent on the actual massage with that spent on the extras. And with this client she wanted to spend more time on the latter.

She did his nice chest quite quickly, tweaking both nipples a couple of times making him moan with pleasure and then started the part of the massage that she most enjoyed. The stomach massage and the cock tease.

With his lovely thick cock reared up his surprisingly flat stomach for his age, she stroked and caressed him, but did not really massage him. Her fingers touched and visited every part of his stomach and thighs, but studiously avoided what both she and he most wanted them to touch, his cock and balls. It was an old massage trick of stroking all over the sensitive flesh of a man's stomach, letting the fingertips slip into his mass of pubic hair, caressing the insides of his thighs and going near to his erection, but not touching it. From watching the punters before and now looking at him she could see that it was working. His eyes were tightly closed, his mouth was slightly open, he was gripping the table and he was squirming slightly as clearly the sensation consumed him. She knew that every part of his mind and body was wishing for her to grab his cock and stroke it, but still she resisted even though, now that was precisely what she wanted to do as well.

She was very aware that this latest 'thing' of hers, her intense liking of cocks could be dangerous and a major inhibitor to her job as an erotic masseuse, but she could do nothing about it. In the past few months when she was with a client she liked and in a way fancied, his cock became such an object of lust and beauty that she could hardly resist it.

She was relieved as well as pleased then, when suddenly, he grabbed her hand and pressed it onto his cock.

Mumbling, "I wondered when you were going to do that," she revelled in the feeling of his thick, rock-hard, warm and throbbing cock in her hand. It felt wonderful and lovingly almost she slowly stroked it.

He showed his pleasure and excitement by low moans escaping from his mouth, his bottom lifting off the table and him gripping the table top more tightly.

She enjoyed it when her clients showed their enjoyment and arousal. It seemed to bring more out from her and her performance would react to his. So the more enthusiasm the man showed so the better and more comprehensive a service she provided. And he was showing considerable enjoyment so she responded. She glided her fingertips along his length, she ran them over the slightly damp with pre cum, purple glans, she took the cock in one hand and cradling his balls with the other she slowly, but deliberately pumped it. As an extra pleasure for him, well and her, she ran her finger nail past his scrotum and onto that patch of hugely sensitive skin between that and his anus, which she had only recently found out was called his perineum. She smiled when she saw his body jump and heard low groan slip from his mouth.

At the same time her body also jumped for she felt his hand on the back of her bare leg just by the hem of her coat. She felt it stroke and gently squeeze her. It was nice, it was like they were bonding and she appreciated and needed that for it was difficult for her to have any form of sex with another guy, even a client without there being some form of emotional connection as there was with him. That was why as she stroked his stomach, cock, balls and thigh she did not stop his hand sliding up her coat and onto her bare bum. It felt good and she reacted by stroking his cock and balls more sensuously for they too felt good.

As his fingers fiddled with her thong they came near to touching her pussy, which in reality was exactly where she wanted them. Her business sense though caused her to say about extras.

Sitting up a little he asked what was on offer and she gave her stock reply. "Most things."

As they looked at each other for a moment or two he sat up and putting his hands on her coat undid a button. She was she realised hoping that he would want sex. Also realising that she was hoping that not just for the hundred and fifty she would probably get, but also because she was now so aroused and in truth did, as far as she could with a virtual stranger, fancy him That had happened to her several times before and to be truthful the sex with those punters had been good as she thought it probably would be with him. As, without asking, he undid the other buttons thus exposing her breasts in her bra to his gaze, she was a little disappointed when he said.

"How about you get naked too, let me play with you and you wank me?"

Hiding her disappointment, she said that would be fine and they agreed on a hundred pounds.

She removed her coat and enjoyed his gaze sweeping over her large, but beautifully proportioned body, particularly as his hand continued cupping and caressing the cheek of her bum and his gaze focused on her breasts. Smiling, she undid her bra and removed it. Obviously with large breasts, when she removed her bra and dropped it on the end of the table her boobs sagged. With doubles Ds like hers there was no way round that, but still she was a little embarrassed as she always was when baring them to someone she had just met. However, the sheer lust in his eyes and the way that his mouth almost dropped open reassured her as did him gasping and telling her fantastic they were.

"Are you a tit man then?" She asked cupping each boob as he sat up and moved his face near to them.

"But I am also a bum man," he told as he pressed one set of fingers against the front of her yellow thong as the other slid round her and again caressed her bottom.

She was now seriously aroused and almost asked if he did not want to change his mind and have sex with her. She thought momentarily of offering that to him at no extra, but somehow resisted the temptation.

"Want this off?" She asked him indicating to the thong, hoping that might make him change his mind.

Turning, she bent over a little and told him to remove it as she flashed her arse at him. She knew that it was big, but she also knew that it was shapely and that men, especially bum men, loved it.

"Oh my god Clio," he groaned softly caressing one cheek and running his fingertips into the deep crease.

"Ok?" She asked.

"It's more than fucking ok," he groaned gripping both cheeks and pulling them apart and staring at her anus. He would have loved to have tongued that, but thought that might be going too far now, but if he came back maybe he could go there, he was thinking as she slowly turned round.

"Jesus wept," he groaned when he saw that she shaved. Other than on the porn videos he watched when Moira was out or in bed, he had not seen a bald pussy before and was struck by how horny it was. She had a rather prominent mons and that accentuated the scarlet slash of the two lips meeting slightly further up it than with most women he had seen. Without thinking and certainly without asking her, although that was unnecessary he reached out and pressed his fingers just above where her lips met. Her reaction told him that he had found her clit for her body jerked and he heard a sharp intake of breath.

She felt relaxed with him and as a result was letting him go further more quickly than she did with most punters. Glancing at the clock, that were prominently displayed in each massage cubicle, she was relieved to see that they had at least ten more minutes. She pulled his face against her breasts as she resumed masturbating him. She could feel the tension in his cock just as she could feel her arousal building quickly. She felt his fingers slide along her lips and fumble their way inside her.

"Go deeper," she muttered.

He did and also pushed more inside her as, at the same time he rubbed her clit with his thumb. They started to fuck each other but not in the traditional way for he was fucking her hand with his cock and she was fucking his fingers with her cunt and it was fantastic for her.

*

With both of them naked, Christina's hand wrapped round Guy's cock and his fingers pumping in and out of her the masseuse and her client had sex. They had the sort of sex that clients and masseuses have and enjoy. He didn't fuck and they did not have oral. Guy did not try to do anything to her bum although he would have loved to just as Christina would have loved him to fuck or suck her. She was primed and ready for to be fucked, but respected his decision whatever the reason may for not wanting her.

She had actually discussed it with one regular who gave her some typically male convoluted logic of a hand job not being considered as unfaithful as full sex. That enabled the man to go home not quite with his head held up, but at least in the knowledge that he had resisted fucking a woman when it was laid on a plate for him.

So they did not fuck.

"You lay on the bed," he grunted.

Thinking that he may have changed his mind she did as he asked. But that was not to be for his four fingers were replaced and he started finger fucking her again.

"Hold your tits," he croaked as he held his cock with his other hand and began to wank himself.

Christina started to cum and she moaned and sighed as the lovely feelings washed over her.

"Let me cum on your tits," he muttered moving along the table a little.

Pushing them together as she pinched her nipples she offered them to him just in time to receive the first spurt that splattered across her hands and breasts.

"Here let me do that," Guy said getting a wet wipe and cleaning up her boobs.

"Thank you," she replied holding another wet wipe ready to clean up his cock. "Are you going to have another shower?" She asked as she slipped on her thong and bra.

"Yes if that's ok?"

In the shower Guy thought about how good the sex had been with Christina, just as she did as she sat in the girl's room waiting for him to go back to the room to dress. She followed him and he thanked her again.

"Oh shit I haven't paid have I, sorry?" He gushed.

He gave her six twenty pound notes.

"What days are you on Clio?"

"Monday, Wednesday and Friday," she told him.

"Could I book an hour session next week?"

"Yes of course, but why and hour?"

"Because I want us to have sex."

"So what did we just have?"

"That was sex, but I want that hour Clio, because I want to fuck you."

12