Double Slipup

Story Info
A story of accidental impregnation and anal sex.
1.8k words
4.01
146.5k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lattewine
lattewine
69 Followers

It all happened during a skiing holiday up in the snowfields of Australia. My husband John, and two other couples, who we had known for a number of years, were spending a week up in a chalet at Perisher. The chalet had three bedrooms radiating off a corridor which adjoined the living and dining room. Each room had a queen size bed and we shared a large bathroom.

It was our first night there, we had spent the day skiing and so were all pretty tired. Regardless we decided to go out to dinner and celebrate our holiday together. As usual, as old friends tend to do, we had quite a few drinks and were pretty merry by the time we got back to the chalet. Of course we then decided to have a few more. We had some bottles of rum and whisky, which I must admit I am quite fond of. Unfortunately I don't handle it very well and tend to firstly get quite horny and then tired. Not necessarily in that order.

John, my husband is 37 and I am 33. Both of us are fit and quite good looking. John is tall at around 6 foot while I am a bit more of an average build at 5 ft 6 inches with pert 34C breasts and what my husband calls, a fuckable ass. Though this is a bone of contention as I have never let him make love to my ass. It just isn't something that I have wanted to do. Every time he has tried it has just hurt too much, though I have let him insert his finger into my nether regions during the throes of passion and I must admit it did feel good. I have never let him get his cock into me as it is just too big and painful. While he is not huge at 6 inches, he is quite thick and it is still too much for my virginal ass.

Another reason we decided to go on holiday is that I am trying to get pregnant and we thought a week of pure physical activity, lots of good food and wine would surely do the trick. We sure intended to give it a good attempt.

The other couples were Bill and Tracy and Joan and Steve. We are all about the same age and surprising all the men, who used to go to school together, all look fairly similar. Us girls had trouble picking out our men when they were on the ski slope as they all looked so similar.

So after dinner and definitely not feeling any pain we decided to get stuck into some more grog. Not a good idea after a tiring day on the slopes. Regardless back to the chalet we went. We put on some music and had a slow dance with our partners all the while having more to drink. This of course made us all very relaxed and to help with the atmosphere we turned down the lights and just had 2 candles lighting the room.

The call went out that this was a holiday and as such we needed to put some adventure in our life so we decided to switch dancing partners. John went with Tracy and Steve danced with me. The music was lovely and slow and soon we were all just holding each other tightly and moving around the room. I saw John move his hands to Tracy's ass to pull her closer to him. Steve did the same to me. It was too hard to move his hands so I left them slowly rubbing my ass through my short skirt. It was dark and very hard to see what was going on, though I thought I heard the rustling of clothes but was too wasted to really take much notice. The next thing I felt was Steve's hands lift up my skirt and start fondling my ass through my panties. It felt nice but I knew it was wrong and put my lips to his ear and told him to stop, that I was married, my husband was only a couple of feet away and that we were trying to get pregnant.

He was the perfect gentleman and removed his hand, but not before he accidentally rubbed his finger over my pussy lips. It sent a delicious shiver down my spine into my pussy. We stopped dancing at this point and put on the TV.

By now I was feeling quite drunk and decided that I needed to go to bed before I fell down and embarrassed myself. I called over to John that I was off to bed and he answered back that he would follow me in a few minutes that he was just going to watch a bit of footie with the other guys before coming to bed.

I staggered off into the first bedroom on the left took, off my clothes, put on my T-shirt and fell into bed. Immediately I was asleep. The next thing I felt was John spoon up behind me as he came to bed. He felt good and like normal he immediately put his hand on my breast and started to play with my nipple. I love him doing that. It immediately puts me in the mood, but this time I really was feeling quite drunk and didn't really reciprocate and sort of fell into a sleep again.

My dream was very erotic, I could feel him touching my pussy with what felt like lubricant, but I didn't think we brought any with us. I then felt the tip of his penis at the entrance to my pussy. There just didn't seem to be any resistance as I felt him slowly insert himself into me, deeper than I have ever felt before. He just seemed to keep coming into my pussy until I felt his balls resting against my ass and his cock head push up against my cervix.

I had never had him that deep before. I figured it must be the position we were lying in with him behind me and my knees pulled up to my breasts. While he felt deeper he did not seem to be as thick as normal. I guessed that grog had got to him a bit as well. He did feel beautiful, it was a whole new experience feeling his cockhead punch up against my cervix. It sent an orgasmic tingle through my whole body so that soon I was pushing back against him as hard as he was pushing into me. As a bonus I figured it would be a perfect way to ensure pregnancy.

By now his left hand was pinching my nipple and his cock was pistoning into me so that it made me grunt on every push. I could feel my orgasm build the more he punched into my cervix. It kept building and building. I could feel his sperm laden balls bouncing against my ass. It felt fantastic. I then came with a shuddering climax and as I did I felt his balls contract and his cock expand within me. I then felt him inject what felt like a gallon of warm cum injected into my cervix. I had never felt anything like it before. It just seemed to keep coming, it warmed my inner core. I felt his cock forcing it deeper into me. I could practically feel the seed searching out my eggs. John kept pumping and pumping into me for what seemed like ages.

With the grog, the fantastic orgasm and the feeling that I would soon be with child I drifted off into sleep again.

I'm not sure how much later when I awoke to the feeling of John's insistent fingers sliding in and out of my satiated sodden pussy. If felt glorious but then his finger moved to my virginal ass. What with the relaxed state I was in, the effects of the grog and my lubricant, his finger just seemed to melt into my virgin ass. It just slipped thorough my sphincter and entered me fully. There was no pain just a pleasurable feeling of fullness like no other I had experienced.

I just lay there enjoying the feeling of his finger. Then I felt another one join the first. While it felt a bit tighter it was not painful and I adjusted my position so that it moved into me easier. This seemed to go on for ages but in effect may have only been a few minutes until I felt his fingers retreat from my ass and something else, hard yet pliant push up against my virgin hole. There was a bit of pressure and then is just seemed to pop into me. It stopped its forward movement for a moment and then just seemed to slide further into my body until I felt my husband's balls resting against my ass. He was fully in me. It didn't hurt, in fact if felt filling and erotic. I moved back to accommodate him even more.

It surprised me that it felt so good and that it didn't hurt. Every other time he had tried it hurt a lot. I guess the grog and love making had loosened me up. He then started moving in and out of me. It felt so long and seemed to fill me up past my belly button. The more he pushed into me the more I pushed back. It was touching places that had never been touched before. I felt so full and sexy. He started moving into me quicker and harder which pushed him even deeper into me. It felt like he was trying to come out my mouth it felt so deep.

We both were pushing as hard as we could against each other, I started coming and coming and then felt him stiffen behind me. His balls seemed to push into my pussy and again I felt them contract and spasm repeatedly as he shot himself deep into my bowels. I couldn't believe the feeling as his hot juice splashed up inside me. It felt like a tiny electric shock. Each time his balls contracted I could feel this shock inside of me. It kept going and going. The lights exploded in my mind and I passed out in orgasmic bliss.

Later I felt his wonderful cock withdraw from my non-virginal ass as I again went back to sleep. I couldn't believe the beautiful fucking we had participated in as I got up to go to the toilet. I went out of the bedroom and got the shock of my life. There was my husband passed out in one of the chairs in front of the TV with Tracy in another.

What had happened? I turned around and realised that I had fallen asleep in the wrong bed. I had accidentally gone into Steve and Tracy's room. I had just let Steve impregnate me and fuck my virginal ass. What was I to do?

Quietly, so as not to wake them, I went to my own bedroom and lay down with my leaking pussy and ass lost in my own thoughts.

lattewine
lattewine
69 Followers