Double Stuff

Story Info
Ashleigh is double teamed.
3.2k words
4.31
31.9k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slowly make my way across the room towards Andre and Chuck, Andre takes a seat on the couch and Chuck reaches out to take my hand lifting my arm up above my head and indicating I should spin for him. I slowly turn around on the ball of one foot, the other lifted slightly off the ground.

"What do you think?" Chuck asks Andre as he reaches down and runs his hand under my bra pinching each nipple.

"I am not sure, I need to see it all" Andre replies.

Chuck looks down at me and says "you heard him, take it all off."

I take my hand from him and use it to take down each of the straps of the bra and then turn it so that I can easily reach the clasps to undo them, allowing the bra to fall to the floor. I then turn my attention to the skirt and twist it around my waist so that I can undo the zipper, allowing it to fall to my feet. I then step out of the skirt and kick it to the side. I look up at Andre on the couch, completely naked wearing only a pair of high heel shoes.

I again turn around for them, slowly turning as feminine as I can - shaking my ass and moving my hips for them. "What do you think?" I ask.

Chuck moves closer and reaches down to squeeze my ass cheeks, "I like" he says "what do you think Andre?"

Andre looks at me and then down at my crotch area and says "I like it too, but she needs a little clean up done. Did you bring the razor?"

"Of course I did" Chuck says and reaches into a bag near the couch and pulls out an electric razor. He then begins to strip down as he takes off his shows, shirt and pants leaving him in just a pair of boxer briefs. He has a beautiful body, muscular, broad shoulders, thick but fit waist and a six pack. His legs are very thick and muscular and I try to get a look at his cock but cannot really tell much except in its current limp state it runs along his left leg but appears to be pretty long.

Chuck looks at me and says "we have some work to do, this won't hurt."

He lifts my arms and kneels down, he powers on the razor and uses it to trim the hair from my arm pits - first the left and then he turns me and trims the right. As I turn from one side to the other I poke my butt out so that it runs along the front of his boxers hoping to get a feel his member, it is still limp but I definitely feel the bulge as it passes along my cheeks. Once my pits are clean he turns me around so that I am facing away and uses the razor to trim along the backs and sides of my legs until they are smooth to the touch, He then asks me to bend forward, which I do, and asks me to spread my cheeks, which I also do. He uses the razor to trim any hair in my ass crack and slowly moves down and trims the hairs on the back of my balls. Once all the hair he can get to from the back is trimmed away he asks me to turn around to face him. From the front he uses the razor to complete the hair removal from my legs.

"You are looking good" Chuck says "are you ready for the final stage?"

"Yes" I reply.

He rubs his hand around my chest looking for any patches of hair, there are none on my chest. He then looks at my crotch area and asks Andre "do you want it all gone, or should I leave a patch of hair?"

Andre replies "leave a landing strip for her."

Chuck turns towards me and begins to trim the hair in my crotch area, he lifts my small cock to get to my balls which sends chills through my body and immediately my cock begins to stiffen. He trims the hair from my balls and along the insides of my thighs, he can feel my cock as it hardens and begins to squeeze it between his fingers. This feels so good, having a man play with my cock as he gently manicures my hair. He releases my cock as he moves to trimming my bush above it, he trims all but a thin strip of hair - the landing strip Andre requested.

With the bush trimmed Chuck begins rubbing his hands up and down my legs, from the foot up to my crotch and then back down. First one leg then the other, I assume he is checking for any stray hairs that may have been missed.

"She is good to go" Chuck says to Andre.

"Do you have the nightie for her?" Andre asks?

"Of course" answers Chuck. He reaches into the bag next to the couch and pulls out a silky pink short night gown with spaghetti straps for me to wear. He hands me the night gown and I pull it over my head, allowing it to fall into place - just covering my wet little cock at the bottom. The silky feel of the gown on my hard nipples is wonderful. "Ta Daa" I proclaim as I strike my best gymnast pose, hands over head, chest out, butt back and legs together.

I look to Andre on the couch and he is removing his work shirt, exposing his ebony chest. He has a wonderful body, thin athletic waist, strong upper body and muscular arms.

"Come sit down here next to me" Andre asks.

I move over towards the couch and turn and take a seat next to him, my eyes look him up and down in amazement as this man seems to want me and I am amazed at the prospects of what is to come.

Andre leans over and reaches across me and uses his big arm and hands to shift me closer to him, moving me right up to him so that we are touching. He then reaches over and rubs my thigh with his big hand, I am amazed at how big his hand is as compared to mine. He moves his hand up and down my leg from knee up my thigh but never reaching my cock, but the feelings it causes is amazing never the less. The contrast between his big black hands on my thin white legs is amazing to me, I never realized I was so pale. As excitement shoots through my body I look over to his crotch and I can see something beginning to stir within his pants, I am curious what I might find if his cock is released from its restraints, I look up at him with excitement and he asks "do you want to see it?"

"Yes" I reply to his question and I reach a hand over and begin to rub over his pants along the outline of his cock. I must admit I am a little stunned at what I feel, as it is his cock is larger than any cock I have felt before - by far.

"Do you like what you feel?" he asks.

I look into his eyes and reply "yes."

"Do you want to set it free?" he asks.

"Yes, please" I whisper. I change positions on the couch to straddle Andre with my legs, facing him I reach across and squeeze muscular pecks. Moving my hands down his chest and stomach down to his waist I begin to undo his belt and then zipper. With the fly of his pants open I reach my hand into his underwear and begin to play with his cock and balls. I must say this is the biggest cock I have ever felt, it almost doesn't feel like a cock but more like a warm snake. I move my hand around searching for the head of his snake, eventually I can feel the moisture of his pre-cum and the head of his cock. With the head identified I look up into his eyes and begin to move my hand along the shaft of his cock as it begins to thicken as it begins to engorge. He has a slight grin on his face and I can see that he knows how excited I am about the prospects of releasing his cock. He leans over to me and kisses me deeply as I respond to his tongue with my own, our lips pressed together tongues exploring the others mouth.

With my hand around this cock it begins to take shape and as it does I can no longer wrap my hand around it fully, it is too thick. I decide to leave his lap and lower myself in front of him, between his legs and tug at his pants to pull them off. I pull one leg off and then the other and toss the pants on the floor beside my, leaving Andre in only his boxers with a massive tent before me. I reach up and grab the waist band of his boxers and pull them down over the his massive cock which seems to get bigger in its freedom. I pull the boxers down as he lifts his ass off the couch to assist me in my mission, I am able to work off his boxers leaving him naked on the couch before me - cock almost fully erect and a ball sack with huge balls hanging between his legs. I grab his beautiful this black cock at the base and lift it up so that I can lean in and suck on that beautiful sack. I press my face into his crotch smelling the musk of his sack then taking a ball into my mouth and using my tongue to play with it and move it around. I then pull back allowing the ball to tug on the sack as it stretches to its limit and the ball pops out of my mouth which allows me to take the other ball into my mouth. I lose myself in sucking on his balls and then running my tongue up his long shaft towards the head and back, my mouth is filling with saliva when I feel a pair of hands around my waist. This cannot be Andre so it must be Chuck, he is prompting me to lift my ass higher so I stand as best I can,, bent over with my hand and mouth on Andre's cock.

Once I am standing and bent over I feel Chucks hands between my legs asking me to spread them which I do until my feet are about shoulder wide. I then can feel lips kissing my cheeks with the intermittent love bite which sends chills again through my body. I can then feel Chucks tongue as it slowly makes its way from my right cheek into my crack and eventually reaches my ass hole where he begins to lick and circle my hole with his tongue. He is using his hands to keep my cheeks spread so that he can press his face into my ass.

While my cock is hardening and leaking pre-cum with Chuck eating my ass out I continue to engage Andre's cock with my hands and mouth, allowing it to part my lips and taking the head in, circling it with my tongue, tasting his salty pee hole as it leaks its wonderful precursor to his eventual cum load.

Andre takes his hand and places it on my head to help guide/force it down onto his cock further than I was comfortable, causing me to gag. I try to pull my head up but he keeps it down on his cock pressing it further in. At first I resist but then think to myself that I need to relax if for me to take in his cock as he wants so I try relaxing my throat as best I can. I have reduced my gag reflex over the past few months so with my throat relaxed and Andre forcing my head down his cock makes its way down my throat. He presses harder and harder and his cock makes its way further and further until his balls are pressed up against my chin, he then releases my head and I pop my head off his cock so I can take a breath.

"How did that feel honey? he asks.

I look up at him, my mouth agape saliva and pre-cum around my lips, breathing hard and eyes watering and answer "it wasn't as bad as I would have thought. I didn't think I could ever take your whole cock"

He then forces my head down on him again, this time I relax quicker and his cock slides quicker into my throat. With his balls against my chin again he bounces my head up and down on him, his cock making slight moves in and out of my throat. He again releases my head and I pop up and take a long deep breath.

Meanwhile Chuck has made his way between my legs, standing behind me I can feel his cock as he swings it and slaps my ass. He then moves closer and presses the head of his cock up against my recently deflowered ass hole. It was still quite sore but he pressed on, pushing his cock into my hole but his cock was bigger so it didn't go right in - it took him several long hard pushes before it popped in. Once in he inched his cock in thrust by thrust until he was fully inside me.

While I work Andre's cock in and out of my mouth and throat Chuck begins pounding my ass, escalating his thrusts until he is moving very quickly. He must have lubed his cock before penetrating me because it is moving very cleanly and easily into me. After several minutes of this quick fucking I feel his hands reach around my waist and squeezing me and then lifting my feet off the ground, he is still furiously fucking me and I am doing my best to keep Andre's cock in my mouth. I am working my hand up and down Andre's shaft and bobbing up and down on his cock with my feet off the ground, I lift my legs and wrap them around Chuck as best I can. He then starts to move towards the couch, pivoting me on Andre's cock, I use my free hand to steady myself as best I can.

As we reach the couch Chuck maneuvers me so that I have one leg on the couch and the other on the floor, he also has one leg on the couch. He continues to bang me while I stroke the length of his cock with one hand allow it to pound the back of my throat. I can now use my legs to steady myself so I use my free arm to reach up and squeeze Andre's pecks and pinch his nipples.

Chuck begins to pound me harder and deeper, pulling me by the hips to penetrate as deep as possible, my mouth engulfs Andre's cock head and I mumble pleasure moans. Chuck's cock is moving so fast now until he starts to have a hickup in his motion, I know that he is cumming inside me, his thrusts slow but he pushes deep each time he squirts his load into me. After several thrust he stops, leaving his cock inside me for a moment before pulling out.

I continue to work on Andre's cock while my ass is free momentarily, I then feel hands around my waist again and a cock entering me. The thrusts start again, hard and deep and before long I realize that this cock belongs to Harry who had been watching me being fucked from across the room and was enticed into participating. He fucks my ass hard and fast until he too cums inside me, dumping his load along with Chucks. Harry also pulls his cock out of me and I continue to make love to Andre's dick, moving it in and out of my mouth using my tongue to circle his head and play with the slit leaking pre-cum.

Andre takes me by the head and lifts it up so that I am looking at him, "I want to fuck you" he says. He uses his hands to maneuver me to face away from him and pulls me closer to him so that my ass is hovering above his cock. I can feel the cum from my two other lovers leaking down my crack and ball sack as he guides me down onto his cock. His cock is the biggest of the three and even though my hole has been stretched it takes some work to lower myself onto his dick, but it eventually penetrates me fully. I work my ass up and down the length of his shaft, allowing his dick to penetrate as deep as possible and then to exit until just the head is inside. As I again lower myself onto his dick I feel Andre grab my hips to keep me down and in place, the then moves to stand up - keeping his dick inside me. He turns and lowers me to the couch, face down and ass in the air. Once in position he begins to fuck me hard, then harder, then moving as quickly as he could. My face pressed into the couch as he keeps his hand pressed into my back. Slamming his dick into me I can feel his ball sack slapping into me - again and again. His cock is stimulating me inside, sending chiills through my body. I am squealing as I am being made love to and my little cock is so hard and bouncing in rhythm to his thrusts, before long I am cumming shooting my little load all over the couch as Andre continues to pound my ass.

Shortly after I unload I can feel Andre's thrusts begin to become erratic and I know he is going to cum, "cum for me baby" I say "please cum!"

I hear a guttural groan and he penetrates me as deeply as possible, I can feel his cock twitch as he moves it in and out filling me with his cum. After several thrusts he pulls his cock out and pulls me around to clean it off, slapping me in the face first and then pressing it to my lips. I allow it to enter my mouth and suck it clean of his cum, swallowing all I can.

Once he is clean he steps away, leaving me on my knees, disheveled and leaking cum out of my ass.

Harry says "you are now free to get dressed and thank you for your cooperation, your debt is paid."

I can see Andre and Chuck talking in the corner as the get their clothes back on, Harry goes back behind the desk and dresses. I stand and move to my clothes and take off the night gown and dress in my own clothes.