Double Switch Ch. 06

Story Info
An erotic love story with a twist.
1k words
4.5
10.1k
00

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. The Prologue has been on this site for some time. Unfortunately, the censors at Literotica rejected my first and second chapters. I have rewritten them, making sure that no overt sexual activity takes place until the participants are 18 years of age.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 5 you see here will be listed as Chapter 6. etc.

Chapter 5

During spring break, Sally brought Frank home to meet her family. Sue was, also on spring break and was, not unexpectedly, immediately very taken with Frank, especially knowing his intimate details. As they had done on more than a few dates in high school, particularly the critical one with Rod Altmann, she had visions of substituting herself for Sally and possibly sampling Frank's equipment first hand.

During the week-long break, Frank and Sue got to know each other quite well. Finally Sue asked the question which had been on her mind since the first night they were there.

"Frank, Sally tells me you have an identical twin brother, Ernest, I believe she said his name is."

"That's right. He looks a lot like me, but not as much like me as you two look, and are, alike. We would never be able to play the games Sally told me you girls have played."

"What's he like otherwise? You say he's not like you?"

"We're quite different. He's the smart one, first in our high school graduating class."

"Frank fails to mention he was second," Sally broke in.

"I worked very hard, especially the last semester, and pulled my averages up a lot. So, I guess I got lucky. Nevertheless, he's a lot smarter than I am. He's majoring in chemical engineering and plans to go all the way and get his PhD. I know I'll never have the will or the brains to do that."

"I think you're both pretty smart. What's your brother like otherwise?"

"He's very shy, especially around girls. Frank went on to describe Ernest's meager date history and emphasize his twin brother's studious nature. What else do ya want to know about him?"

Sue was dying to ask about the size of the twin brother's cock, but didn't feel she could go that far. Instead, she asked, "Hedoes like girls? I mean he's not...?"

"Homosexual? No, nothing like that but, as I said, he's so shy around girls and has gone out so little; and a is a very serious student with a long road ahead of him. Once he has his degree, I predict he'll be very successful. He researched various professions and found a large demand for chemical engineers with advanced degrees. So, he chose that field."

"He sounds fascinating. I'd like to meet him sometime," Sue commented - trying to picture Ernest's assets, not associated with his intellect or his potential future.

"Meeting him is easier said than done," Frank responded. "He hardly ever leaves school. He has a job in the chemistry lab, ordering supplies and making sure all the equipment is ready for classes. He came home for a few days at Christmas, but went back to school before New Year. He said he had to inventory the lab for the coming semester. He never leaves for breaks. He's there now, slaving away."

"He doesn't seem to have much of a social life."

"That's an understatement. I would say it's nil."

"He still sounds interesting, especially if he's as handsome as his twin brother," Sue purred, contemplating that part of Frank hidden from her view.

"I would say, he's the good lookin' one," Frank replied, concluding the subject of shy and studious Ernest Adams.

One evening, the three of them decided to go to a movie. The girls were dressed in identical outfits which had hung in their closet since tenth grade. When they came downstairs, Frank was obviously perplexed. The girls, having already plotted to play one of their games of "who's who," began the conversation as they entered the living room where Frank was seated on the couch.

"Do you want to drive or shall I, Sally?" Sally asked.

"You drive Sue," Sue replied. "Frank and I'll snuggle in the back seat and let you chauffeur us. How's that sound, Frank dear?"

"Sounds fine with me," Frank replied, sensing something wasn't quite right, but not certain what it was.

They piled into the car, with Sally at the wheel and Sue and Frank in the back seat. They had gone only a few blocks when Sue's mouth sought Frank's and began a sensuous kiss. Although Frank returned the kiss, he continued to have the feeling that something was amiss.

As the kiss continued, Frank began to react in his customary fashion and, instinctively, Sue knew what that reaction would be. Gently placing her hand on his lap and grasping what she encountered, Sue confirmed both her suspicion of his reaction, and her sister's description of his measure.

But, she wasn't satisfied with just kissing her sister's hunk of man. She wanted to see, feel and taste what he had to offer.

Sue's hand moved to Frank's zipper and deftly lowered it. Now only his boxers, hid that which she sought. Parting the flap, she reached in and extracted the largest and most beautiful cock she had ever beheld.

She stroked it to encourage it further, then lowered her face, and was about to lick the drop of pre-cum glistening at its tip before enveloping it in her mouth, when her adventure was suddenly cut short.

"Okay. Game's over, sister dear," Sally announced from her position in the driver's seat.

"Oh my gosh!" is all that could be heard, almost as a gurgle, from Frank as his face turned beet red and he endeavored to stuff his large and very hard erection back into his underwear and zip up his trowsers.

Sue, though upset with being thwarted in her examination of Frank's prodigition cock, sat back and laughed hilariously.

Sally wasn't amused, and knew from that moment on, she had better not let Sue alone with Frank, even for a second.I should've known what she'd do if she got the chance, an inner voice told her.