Double The Fun

Story Info
Sexual encounter of two people with common fetishes.
3k words
4.17
14.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugme
Hugme
33 Followers

All day he had not been able to do anything really.

He had watched a lot of TV, listened to music or tried to check his social media which was almost impossible. She would set his phone up in front of him and he tried to awkwardly scroll down the screen to check his sites and chats but he was clumsy and it had been frustrating but at the same time it had been arousing.

He was supposed to be like this for at least a week.

It was their getaway, the short vacation they had booked far away in a nice hotel. It was their little kinky vacation they had been looking forward to for months. Now they were there, finally together and able to enjoy each other.

When at first he had been very excited for the upcoming vacation and what was to happen, now he was almost a little nervous at having to be like this for another five days.

On the first day before they got to their hotel they had made a stop at a friends' house.

It was a mutual friend they had, someone who shared the same interest they had. The friend was a pro when it came to these things and the plan had been to make a stop there and then leave with the finished product.

This finished product now was right there, both of his arms in heavy casts, thumb spicas and all the way up to his biceps, where the casts ended. Both arms immobile and rigid in heavy fiberglass casts, bent slightly at the elbow but not able to move a lot at all. He had chosen the color black.

Now he sat there helpless and awkward but also happy. His thumbs stuck out of the cast but he couldn't use them for nothing. The rest of his fingers were wrapped up in the cast all the way to the knuckles in the middle, only his fingertips sticking out.

He was going to be in these casts for the whole week and even all the way back home. Only then she would maybe cut them off.

It had been frustrating and also embarrassing some when it came to the bathroom and the shower. There was a shower chair in the bath tub and when he took a shower she had to help him wash his body and not get the casts wet. So he sat there on the shower chair watching as she let the sponge run over his body lathering him with soap and he had to keep his arms out of the way, holding them up over his head.

It was nice watching her wash his body and at the same time she admired his sexy body, nicely toned, the muscle groups showing just right. He was a lean guy with a perfect six pack on the front side. When she let her hands run over his belly she felt the hardness under his skin, the complexity of the muscle groups forming six visible humps. Every time he moved she saw everything flex. She sat right there in front of him on the tub floor washing over his legs and looking up at him and they just smiled at each other. The water felt nice and warm, a lot better than the showers he had in his apartment, which sometimes didn't work and only letting cold water run out of the faucet.

He watched her body and her wonderful curves, mature and feminine, just perfect. He wanted her all the way and being like this in front of her had been one of their fantasies they had shared for a while, sometimes chatted about it and got each other all hot and horny about it.

Now they were there together and they would have a wonderful week, his arms temporarily confined in the rigid casts, and even though making him somewhat helpless and immobile, also making him very happy.

She loved looking at him that way, just seeing him like this made her loins ache for him.

So he had been sitting there all day, clumsily checking his phone and trying to text with friends which was almost impossible. She had been tending to him, helping him eat or drink.

Now he was buzzing some with the couple of drinks they had had. She had disappeared into the bathroom with her bag and he was waiting for her to come back out. He really wanted her. He had been watching her all day, walking around just in her lounging clothes, her ass sticking out, and the tight tank top shirt she wore showing her nipples hard peeking through the material of the top. Her red hair was hanging loosely down her back and her naked feet with the painted toe nails sticking out from the lounge pants.

He really wanted to see her in casts one day, but that was their plan for the future visits. This week it was his turn, both arms in casts. Next time maybe the legs or an even stricter cast, making him even more immobile.

He was just in the process to pick up his phone which had tumbled to the floor. He sat there with a bare chest, just in his boxers and two casts.

She came out of the bathroom and he was awestruck when he saw her, both legs encased in her favorite leg braces and she wore her back brace, the one he had seen in pictures. Underneath the leg braces she had put on pantyhose and he could see the seam over her pussy and on her ass. When she came closer he even saw the seam on her toes sticking out from the sandal heels she wore. He loved so much seeing the leg braces over the smooth pantyhose. The difference between her smooth, nylon covered legs encased in the heavy, bulky leg braces was a huge turn on for him.

In her hand she held two other items and as she came closer with a smile he realized it was her favorite neck brace, the Miami J she always loved to wear and the brace he loved to see on her too. But she had another one and she walked up to him with a smile. He had forgotten about his phone on the floor and sat back on the couch, letting his casted arms rest in his lap, the hard cast touching his still limp cock through his boxers. Just the feeling of it aroused him and seeing her in front of him all braced up awakened his cock real quick.

She held out the two neck braces and smiled, 'One for you and one for me!'

He could only smile. She had always told him how he would love to have a Miami J neck brace but he didn't have one and he had never been in one.

Now she held one out for him and her smile turned into a grin, 'I told you, you will be in a neck brace. My gift to you!'

With that she leaned down in front of him, 'Let me see your neck.'

He sat up some and she said, 'I'll put this on you now and you better not get all crazy right away.'

He saw her braced body in front of him, her tits hanging out of the frontal opening of the back brace, her nipples right in his view. He just wanted to bite them but he kept himself from it. His eyes travelled down to her legs and the black braces she had strapped her legs in. The seam of the pantyhose was right on her pussy, he could see her pubic hair through it. He wanted to touch it so bad but he kept himself from it.

Now she wrapped the Miami J brace around his neck and instantly he felt the restriction of the brace and she made sure it was on tight and she closed the straps and it was the most awesome feeling and he could literally feel the arousal travel from his immobile neck down his arms and into his cock.

His breathing came quicker and she wrapped her hands around his braced neck and looked at him, 'You look so hot right now.'

He was really speechless at the feeling of the brace on his neck. As he tried to move his head he felt the resistance, there was no moving his neck, not up, not down, not to the side.

She then ordered him, 'Now put my neck brace on me.'

He really didn't know how that would work but he took the brace from her with his finger tips and upon moving his body some from the couch he felt the rigid brace enclosing his neck, almost restricting him some in his breathing. He could barely stand the arousal building up.

Clumsily he put the brace on her neck and she licked her lips while he did it. He felt silly because he could barely get it on with his casted arms, not able to move much and only using his fingertips for the process.

Finally it was on tight enough and when she looked down at his boxers they were bulging already, 'You need to keep yourself in check.'

There she stood in front of him in all her beauty, braced, curvy, and very hot. And he could just sit there and look at her.

He then demanded, 'Walk around for me! You know how much I want to see you walk around in those braces.'

She smiled and she walked around awkwardly, stiff legged and not able to move very freely. He felt his cock throb in his boxers.

When she turned around he said, 'Come here!'

She walked over toward him and he told her to sit down, 'I want you to lock the leg braces in a 90 degree angle.'

She did as told and that would mean she wouldn't be walking anymore, she would be on her knees now.

And he actually made her crawl around the room and they laughed and they got horny for each other. He wanted to smack her ass so badly but he couldn't with his hands in casts. If he would ever be in that situation again and he would have a free hand he would smack her ass so hard.

And while she crawled around she felt her pussy get wet under the nylon material of the pantyhose. And his cock was hard as a rock. While he watched her he imagined throwing her on the bed and just giving her what she needed and what he craved. But he waited and he watched and he felt his own arousal increase with every second. He felt it when he wanted to move his head but really couldn't and he felt it when he touched his hard cock with his casted hand.

And she crawled around on the floor and he told her to come over to him. She crawled over, her head down because she couldn't look up at him. Eyes on the ground, head in the grip of the neck brace.

He told her, 'Sit up so I can see your face.'

She sat up, her legs locked in the 90 degree angle and he moved forward and touched his casted hand to her crotch feeling her pantyhose with his finger tips and feeling the heat come from her pussy, 'Are you soaked?'

He felt the brace around his neck and it drove him crazy. He let his fingertips touch her pussy but the nylon material kept his fingers on the outside but she was definitely wet.

She then said, 'You're not going in there right now. Sit back so I can watch you touch yourself.'

She changed it all around now but he didn't mind. Instead it turned him on even more. He sat back and she took her hands to his boxers. He couldn't really look down with the brace on. She pulled his boxers down over his legs and his hard cock stood straight up.

She smiled at him, 'Rub your cock with your casted hands!'

He knew that wouldn't work too good but the thought turned him on and he put his hands to his cock and started letting his fingers run up and down his shaft. She watched him and she liked it a lot.

He couldn't really look down but tried to rub himself while she watched with excitement.

After a few minutes she moved his hand away and put her hand to his hard cock.

'Now it's my turn.'

She let her hand run up and down his erection for a few moments.

He felt his whole body charged with stimulation as she let her hand wrap around his cock and pushed up and down, pumping it just right to where he closed his eyes and tried to relax.

He couldn't see what she was doing down there and tried to look down but it was awkward and just when he tried he saw her move down awkward and stiffly and put her mouth on his cock.

She kissed it and then looked up at him quickly, 'You won't be inside me tonight.'

A little bit he was disappointed but he really didn't know how much longer he could draw out his explosion. So in a way he was okay with maybe not actually fucking her right now.

Her lips wrapped around the tip of his cock and she pulled it in all the way. He felt the suction of her mouth around his manhood and it felt good. With her hand she kneaded his balls just right and they were loaded and swollen. In and out she let his cock slide, stopping just short of letting it come all the way out. And he tried to see her and watch her but the neck brace prevented him for looking all the way down. And her head was held rigid in the neck brace as well as she let his cock go deep inside her throat and let it slide up again as he was about to erupt.

But she held off for a moment and it drove him almost crazy. He wanted to cum right at this moment.

Instead she let his cock come out but held it in her grip, 'Do you like this?'

His voice was scratchy as he tried to answer, 'Yes.'

'Tell me what you like about this?'

He really didn't know what to say, he liked everything about it.

But she had no mercy, 'Tell me!'

He thought for a moment as much as he could still think clearly before he would burst all over her and he mumbled, 'I like to see you in your braces and moving around in front of me. You are so fucking hot in those nylons and leg braces. I want to watch you all day.'

He stopped and she pumped his cock slightly, 'What else?'

'I love being in these arm casts and how you put the neck brace on me.'

He felt his ejaculation build and hoped she would be okay with his explanation but she wanted more.

So he added under quick breaths, 'I like the feeling of not being able to move my arms very good and also seeing you like that.'

She smiled, 'Nice, I like seeing you like this as well. Casted and braced, exactly what we like, isn't it?'

He tried to nod but couldn't so he mumbled a 'yes' hoping she would go down on him again.

And she did and she sucked his cock right into her sexy mouth and she pulled it in and let it slide down, and she pulled it in again and let it slide again, the whole time pumping it just right with her hand.

And he felt her mouth close in on his cock for good, her lips wrapped tightly around it like the casts on his arms and she let her mouth come off once more and hushed, 'One day you will be in a full body cast and you won't be moving an inch and I will go down on you so hard, you won't know what to do with yourself. I will fuck you so hard then and you will make a mess all over your body cast.'

And again her mouth latched on to his rock hard cock and his cum shot through the full length of it right into her mouth and she stayed with it and she let him cum hard as she swallowed. His whole body trembled and he wanted to move his head but he couldn't and he felt the casts hold his arms in their tight embrace and his cock wanted nothing but release and it happened with full force. He couldn't help the low moaning come from deep inside as his whole body tensed up and he hissed over his lips, 'Fuck!'

She smiled as he relaxed into his orgasm.

And he was breathing quickly still as she held on for the aftermath of his orgasm. Slowly the excitement turned from full blown arousal to a warm gentle feeling travelling through both their bodies and she let go off his manhood and crawled up onto his lap.

Her legs were still locked in an angle in the braces. He had his head laying back resting with the rigid brace around his neck. And she let her hand travel over his chest and up his casted arms and softly stroked her fingers over his face pushing her finger into his mouth for a moment. He bit her finger with a grin and at the same time let his fingertips explore around the braces on her beautiful body.

He could only mumble, 'You're so fucking hot, this was awesome.'

She leaned down to him and replied whispering in his ear, their neck braces touching, 'You're so fucking hot too. This was fun.'

And they smiled at each other and decided not to kiss right at that moment but just look at each other and leave the kissing for later.

Hugme
Hugme
33 Followers