Double the Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, as they too grunted, moaning, spilling their semen, their pleasures inside her as one.

They soon after collapsed in a heap together upon the bed, though it was long moments afterwards before anyone could move.

"A bit of rest...and then, again?" she asked hopefully.

They had showered and refreshed, enjoyed another drink with mouths parched and dry. Soon after returning to the bedroom however, where this time Anna was treated to another doubling of a different kind.

She again knelt upon the bed, though this time it was Larry who slid beneath her, his mouth and lips immediately locating, and then begin teasing her re-aroused hard little clit. Behind, Gary too knelt, his lips, tongue kissing and exploring her well used, thoroughly satisfied tight opening. The feel of his tongue rimming her, probing her as Larry's likewise tongue-fucked, sucked and tickled her from below.

As intense as her orgasm had been previously, so was the next. It had come upon her almost unexpectedly, far more quickly than she had anticipated. She felt the wetness of her cunt suddenly increase, the sweetness of her nectar cascading into the hungrily sucking mouth below. The press of tongue now deep inside her ass, worming it's way pleasurably about as she came, over and over and over again, crying out.

With two very hard, very full, very swollen cocks filling her hands once again, Anna now knelt on the bed, rubbing each against her breasts, playing with them just as she had done in the beginning. Taking delight in seeing them mashed together, firm hard heads bucking against one another as she jacked them both off, working the aroused tender flesh, seeing the leakage of twin bubbles of precum oozing forth, and then using it to rub against each cock with.

"Cum on my tits," she urged after a while. "I want to see each of these splurging against me, bathing my nipples in your cream."

Before long, they soon were. Watching first one as it ballooned within her hand, the sudden emergence of a tiny white little drool, then the following explosion of Larry's spunk as it shot out of his prick in a series of spectacular white little streamers. Seeing this, Gary's then did the same, adding to the criss-crossing displays of his brothers, until each of her breasts had been decorated with ice-frosted coatings that made her breasts look like freshly baked delicacies.

Anna then lifted her tits, licking off the fresh creamy nectar, savoring the taste and the sweetness of their now combined spunk.

**

She had slept in late, a smile still upon her face as she did so, memories still fresh, her pussy even then quivering with the reminder of it. The phone rang. She smiled answering, knowing who it would be. The curiosity too much to refrain from waiting any longer.

"Well? How was it?" Mattie asked excitedly. "So...did you?"

"Did I ever!" Anna told her hintingly.

"God, Anna...tell me, please tell me...and don't leave a single solitary, disgusting, and decadent thing out while you do either!"

Anna laughed.

"No wait! Wait before you do that," her friend said. "I want to get something first!"

Anna laughed once again, there was a momentary pause, then the very familiar sound of something she herself now held in her hand. Anna heard the vibrating teasing hum of her girlfriend's toy as she obviously began using it upon herself.

"Ok, now tell me...right from the start, and like I said...don't leave a single fucking thing out either!"

And she didn't.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,458 Followers
12