Double The Pleasure

Story Info
Big-boobed Hilda fucks and sucks the well-hung Jones twins.
2.1k words
4.34
22.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring The Voluptuous Blonde Beauty Hilda Humper in:

"Double The Pleasure"

Written by Victor C. Nathan

*

"Mack. Joe. This is a very important exercise that we are doing," Hilda Humper explained as she led the Jones Twins into her humble home where she resided at 1069 Sex Drive. "My sex ed class is depending on good teaching methods. Guys, you both know that the best way to demonstrate something is to give a hands on illustration. Got to show these young fucking horn dogs how it's done."

"Yes, ma'am," Mack Jones agreed, smiling as he nodded his head.

"You're right, Miss Humper," Joe Jones added, also in agreement with the gist of what his teacher was saying.

Hilda was glad that her daughter Harriet wasn't home and that she had the well hung Jones twins all to herself. Hilda was getting them to practice for the illustration of a threesome that they were going to demonstrate next week in the sex education class that she had so exuberantly signed on for, knowing that she could get away with turning it into her own carnival of sexual debauchery and a carnal carnival, a virtual cornucopia of coitus. Hilda could already feel the yearning hunger in her pussy beginning to grow stronger and she was ready to fuck, fuck, fuck the whole day through. Last week she had had herself and her big-breasted student Missy Cummings suck the willing wee wees of Kenny Long and Chuck Dicker, all just to demonstrate what fellatio was to the ostensibly inexperienced students at Taft And Adams High School. Actually it was all just an excuse for her to get to have more sex. Hilda knew that there would never be any repercussions for the outrageous things she did in the classroom. She and Principal Ron Johnson were also sex partners. Actually, Hilda had fucked just about every male member of the school's staff. She had to occasionally smile and admit that she was a bit of a bimbo at times. "Hey, a girl needs to get her wee wee," Hilda thought.

"Now, boys," Hilda asserted as she fished open her blouse and began to unhook her big trademark cavernous triple J cup green brassiere. "Let's go in the living room where we have a lot of floor space. Wheeeee! That is just my favorite place to do a good healthy threesome."

The gargantuan-jugged Humper strode into the living room with her juggernaut tittie bombs bouncing like melons in an earthquake. Mack and Joe followed her. They both wore smiles that lit up their eager faces.

"Now, boys," Hilda said as she rubbed the groins of both the youngsters at the same time. "Show me what you got. Get those pants down and whip those wee wees out."

"Yes, ma'am!" the Jones twins resounded in unison as they undid their belts and unbuttoned their jeans and then began to peel them off.

"Hee hee!" Hilda Humper laughed sexily as she took off her dress slacks and her pretty green panties that she sometimes felt obliged to wear on the days that she taught just so she wouldn't get her pants noticeably wet. "I've got me two wee wees now, to buck and suck and fuck! Yessssss! Now let's see those big hogs!"

Mack and Joe were not at all shy with their teacher. They both yanked down their thick white briefs and Hilda cheered when their penises, which were both rigidly at full mast, jumped out into the open air. Both of the boys were an astounding nine inches a piece and Hilda licked her lips and her fingers stroked her cunny as she eyed them with what was a deep hunger and yearning.

"Oh, let me touch them," Hilda moaned as her hands reached to softly grip these long trunks with her tiny hands. "If I didn't know better, I would swear that these big fuckers wouldn't fit inside of me. Thankfully, I've had the pleasure of dealing with them both before."

Mack Jones reached, touching one of Hilda's giant mammaries as she stroked his wee wee left-handed. Hilda let her head go back and her blonde hair fly as she cooed with the pleasure that took little provocation to bring to her tits.

"Oh, Mack!" Hilda cooed. "My big girl likes that shit! That feels fucking good, baby!"

Hilda now frantically rubbed the hulking bare wee wees of both Mack and Joe Jones. They were both as hard as fucking rocks in Hilda's skillful, yet tiny, hands. At around nine inches a piece she couldn't wait to get the two big peckers in the two orifices that she most liked to get wee wees into. These were her mouth and her pussy, both of which were quite deft at pleasuring a man's organ. Hilda's weanie massage had just commenced and she was dismayed when she felt both the boy's penises tense and their pee wee heads swell like they were going to come. And come they did.

"Oh, shit!" Mack Jones sighed aloud as his manhood tensed, jerked, bound up and then began to ejaculate.

"Oh, fuck!" Joe Jones expressed his release with an obscenity that he often used when he was with Miss Humper and getting her to fool around with his large wee wee. "I'm.........fucking.........coming!"

Hilda Humper felt both cocks jerk in her hands and the jizz begin to escape from their rods in strong streams that stickied the carpet and splashed on her body. Mack Jones' penis shot so hard that his seed struck her at the cleavage of her monstrously large mammaries that were already bouncing from where she had been stroking his private part. Joe Jones' excretion did not go that high, but found its mark on her stomach and then on her legs. She used her hands to raise their two wee wees higher so that some of the arcs of their semen could shoot high enough to squirt her in the face and hair. Hilda drank down some of the cum that managed to make it that high. Hilda swallowed their loads but was clearly growing frustrated, knowing that the sex ed class was in a few brief days. When the Jones boys had finished coming, she told them as much.

"What the fuck was that?" Hilda exclaimed, covered with their wee wee juices. "You guys act like a thirteen-year-old looking at a naughty magazine! Is that all it fucking takes to get you guys to come? I rub your pricks a little and you jizz like a couple of virgins! What in the world? Can't you guys hold out any longer than that? Can't you keep it in with any more control than that?"

Mack and Joe both look surprised and then a little disappointed in themselves that they had let their teacher down when she had specially selected them for the threesome that she was going to show her sex education class. The well hung twins knew that they couldn't be so "quick" if they were going to be able to do what Hilda needed them to do. Plus, if they let her down, they might not get to fuck her anymore. Hilda did demand excellence from her men.

"Now, let's try it again," Hilda said, still flustered from what had happened as she took a warm wash cloth and cleaned their fluid off of her stained naked body whose breasts and face held the lion's share of the cum.

Hilda went to a clean spot on the carpet and got onto all fours, beckoning both of the boys to join her. She still relished the fact that two big nine inch hogs were going to fill her up, despite the amount of ire that their premature orgasms had wrought.

"Now, Mack, you get up front," Hilda instructed him as she opened her pouty, puckered red lips, knowing that they would soon be filled with dick. "Joe, get back there behind me and get ready to put that big fucker in my pussy. You boys ready?"

"Yes, ma'am!" the students said simultaneously as they got into their sexual positions. "We now assume our correct fucking positions!"

Hilda had to smile at that one right before she coaxed the youngsters into their respective ends of her body. She reached and gently touched each wee wee before each of the boys slid it home.

"Now fucking give it to me!" Hilda commanded as she prepared to receive their genitalia. "Come to momma!"

Hilda watched as Mack Jones moved his protracted wee wee to her parted mouth and then slid it sleekly into her warm oral cavity.

"Mmmmmmpphhhh!" Hilda managed as her mouth became obstructed.

And then the tawdry blonde felt Joe's jumbo johnson slide sloppily into her skin tight cunny. Hilda cooed and then winced as she felt the girth of him force its way inside of her. Then both boys began to thrust their pelvises toward her and shove their big dicks into each end. Hilda thought that it felt like heaven. She enjoyed sucking Mack's wee wee and feeling Joe's fuck her pussy and his big gonads slap against her round ass and give it a little spanking. What a bimbo she could be. How she ever loved cock. The utterances deep in her throat, the growls of animal passion as all the fucking commenced were growing to a crescendo.

"Hell, yeah!" Mack yelled as he began to dog his teacher a little bit and thrust roughly, and a little uncaringly, against her face like he was trying to fuck her mouth as hard as he could. "Take it! Take it! Suck the big one! Fellate me! Oh, fuck, it feels good!"

Hilda never felt disrespected when a guy talked to her this way and humped her open mouth. She liked the shit.

"Oh, holy fucking shit!" Joe Jones screamed loud enough to shake the walls and rattle the pictures on them as he had a hand on each of Hilda's buttocks and drove his nine inch weanie stick into her hot wet slit that was so tight that it felt like it was trying to suffocate his penis.

But soon enough, and after only a couple minutes, history repeated itself. The Jones twins were too fucking quick for their own good.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Mack grunted, almost embarrassed at his repeated premature ejaculatory action as his big phallus erupted with a gush of his jism that felt like heaven as it left him.

"Oh, my!" Joe yelped, surprised at himself as he felt Hilda's pussy squeeze around him and his hard-on squirt too soon.

The boys added insult to injury by pulling out and letting their wee wee emissions splash all over her, Mack's on her face and Joe's on her ass and legs. This would clearly not make Miss Humper happy and she vented her wrath when the cum bath had ended.

"You motherfuckers!" Hilda erupted when the boys collapsed to the floor, one in front of her and the other behind her. "What in the hell is wrong with you guys? Your fucking peters shoot off like faulty fucking firecrackers! How the fuck are you guys going to help me do that threesome next week? It's only several days away! What the fuck is the motherfucking problem here?"

The boys winced and took her anger in silence. The Jones twins had disappointed her again and thought that she would probably be done with them now. No more fucks for the Jones boys and their overample weanies. But Hilda surprised them.

"We just have to find a way to get both your penises drained so it will take you longer to come during the classroom demonstration," Hilda explained as she took another warm washcloth and cleaned all the thick sticky fluid off of herself and then scrubbed each of the boy's wee wees clean in turn. "I've got an idea."

Hilda Humper's ire had subsided and she bounded to the phone, her glorious bust leaping as she did, to make a crucial phone call.

"Harriet," Hilda spoke, smiling as she reached her daughter who was at Richard Dicker's house giving him a fuck on this beautiful afternoon. "I've got a little job for you, baby. I realize that you are in the middle of fucking Mr. Dicker. All I need is for you to fuck the Jones twins a few times Monday morning. Can you do that? Thanks, honey."

Hilda turned to the Jones boys and smiled as she hung up.

"I am going to get Harriet to fuck all that extra jizz out of you so that you can last longer Monday," Hilda said, grinning widely. "But I can still have fun with those fire-happy wee wees now."

Taking hold of each boy's large wee wee, Hilda dragged the Jones twins by their dicks toward her bedroom, finding the youngsters all too eager to make up for their earlier mistakes.

THE END