Double Trouble: Caught in the Act

Story Info
Lucky college guy makes it with coed & her mom.
3.1k words
4.35
169.6k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers

They say dynamite comes in small packages and twenty year old Mandy is no exception. Standing 5'4" tall, weighing about 125 pounds soaking wet with honey blonde hair, crystal ice blue eyes and measuring 34B-22-34 she was a stunner and knew how to use her looks to her advantage.

In bed, Mandy was an insatiable little minx who could give a man's cock a good work out. When she would suck your cock, she would go at you like a vacuum cleaner and deep throat your massive tool and take it all the way down to your balls. Also, she would pump your shaft as she licked her way around the cock head and it would not be long until you would blow your load and she would drink down every bit of it not missing a drop.

After she pleased you orally, she loved to get into a hot 69 position and lower her nice shaven cunt onto your face and let you lick her out as she continued to suck you off. Once she got horny from you licking her cunt she would then sit up right on your face and bob up and down as you ate her out until she came on your face.

The oral pleasures however would not stop there. Mandy would lie on her back and beg you to kiss your way over her body. What man could resist her request and he would end up sucking her breasts moving his way down her body until he reached her snatch

Once the lucky fellow reached the gates of paradise, he would dive into her pussy and lick her out as he sucked on her clit. This would send Mandy into orbit and she would buck her hips up to met your motions and hold your head to her cunt as she fucked your face until she creamed all over your mouth.

After the oral pleasures would come the hot intercourse When Mandy would ride you cowgirl style, her tight little pink shaven pussy would grip the sides of your cock and milk it for all it was worth. She could move her tight hard little body in such a way that she would have you cumming in a matter of minutes.

Mandy would not want to stop there but want to be taken doggie style while you pounded her hot and heavy. She would grab on to the head board and drop her head and even drop to her knees.

What made her even hotter was when you pulled her body upright so that she was next to yours and you would nibble and bite her on the neck. This would get her motor going and she would then drop to her knees and on her elbows as she arched her back and the orgasm crashed through her body. Mandy would then bite the pillow or sheets then she would wail like the banshee and scream your name at the top of her lungs as she said "OH GOD YES Brad' I'm cumming!!!"

After the hot uninhibited sex, she would want to slow it down and would want to fuck you missionary style as her short legs would wrap themselves around you and pull you in and she would wriggle her hot little body and both of you would move in unison.

Your souls would become one as your spirits united in a mystical union. You could feel each other's pleasure and the only sounds you would here would be the beating of your hearts. The sex would be more than just sex but would be a worship experience.

The tenderness matched the primal lust and heat and you would cum in unison and as you did, you would fall together as you both slowly come down from your orgasmic highs and for the next 30 or so minutes your would engage in tender kissing and cuddling as your hot sweaty bodies melted together and your limbs intertwined more ways than a pretzel.

Not every guy has been able to experience the glorious pleasure of sex with Mandy. In fact it has only been one, me, and it first happened two years ago and would go on for about 3 months before the thing that every guy who has sex with a young girl dreads... being caught in the act by the parent.

However that would not turn out to be to my detriment but instead to my advantage because I would be lucky enough to partake in every man's fantasy, a hot mother daughter threesome and I would find out just how close Mandy and her mom Rachel really were.

Let us start from the beginning when I first came upon Mandy. I had just come out of the service after spending six years in the army and was going to college studying Computer science with a Business Minor.

I was 24 at the time and living in an off campus apartment with another guy who I ended up getting as a roommate by "pot luck" I had seen Mandy in my classes and she had been eyeing me up and smiled at me a number of times and she would stare at me when she thought I wasn't looking but it wasn't until the second week of classes that we would actually meet. She was in my Econ and science classes and we hit it off right away. In fact it was her that made the first move.

Mandy was a 20 year old Sorority girl who needed a date to party so she invited me. That night, she was wearing a hot little black club dress that had straps on the shoulder and was so short it barely covered her hips and looked more like a slip than a dress. Needless to say she didn't stay in that dress long that night because we found a broom closet and had hot sex.

It was a quickie and consisted of us fucking standing up as we faced each other and she had her well toned little legs wrapped around me as I thrusted my cock into her as I pinned her against the wall. It was carnal and primal and to be honest there was a huge risk we could get caught but that made it even hotter.

After the party Mandy would invite me over to her house to spend the night because her mom was away on business a lot. That night we would have hot torrid unbridled sex and fall asleep in each other's arms The next morning she would wake me by sucking my cock and we would go at it again. The spark was there and the chemistry between us was perfect so from that moment on we never stopped.

Our sex would go on regularly for three months then her mom Rachel would come into the picture. She had been promoted and would not be spending as much time on the road as she had been

I nearly creamed in my pants when I first saw Mandy's mom Rachel. At 42 years of age, Rachel was a stunner as well. Standing 5'7" tall measuring 36D-24-36 with sandy blonde hair and green eyes, Rachel had the looks and body of a woman in her early 30's at most. I couldn't help getting a hard on when I was over at Mandy's house when her mom was around and not only did her mom know it but so did Mandy but she didn't care.

One night when were having sex, she brought up the fact that she knew I had a crush on her mom but she wasn't upset. Instead, she thought it was kinda naughty was playful about it.

"So you think my mom is a hottie huh," Mandy said smiling and I didn't know what to say I was so embarrassed

"Don't be ashamed sweetie," Mandy said smiling. "I am flattered that you are turned on by my mom and she said she is flattered as well" Then Mandy got a devilish grin and added "and who knows, if ya play your cards right, you may just get treated to a hot torrid threesome and gave me a naughty wink.

Anyhow, with Mandy's mom there we kinda snuck around and had sex and we came up with a clever ruse for me spending so much time there. We said we were studying and she just smiled at Mandy and never said a word but I figured she suspected something.

To be honest, looking back on it, I don't think her mom never really bought that story and she somehow knew Mandy and I were having sex but she never said anything about it at least out right. the only thing I can think she said that could remotely tie us to having sex was when she left for night on the town with some of her friends from work she casually said "You kids have fun" and then added "Oh yes Mandy, don't forget your depro shot is due in a couple of weeks

Mandy just smiled and said "Got it covered mom. I took it last week" to which Rachel said "cool."

When I asked her what her mom meant Mandy said "Oh that is my deprovera a birth control shot. so I don't have to worry about getting preggers. I have been on it since I was seventeen. Why do you think I haven't been worried about using a condom and letting you cum inside me."

It was only a matter of time until we would get caught but I think that was what Mandy had in mind all along because we were less careful about having sex in the house and finally 4 weeks later on the night of her 21st birthday she Rachel invited me over for a private intimate birthday dinner.

I was surprised when I didn't see anyone but Mandy and Rachel and I almost came in my pants when I saw the way they were dressed. Mandy was wearing that same little sexy black dress she had been wearing the night of our first date. In addition she had on black thigh high stockings and matching garters and black pumps but it was fairly apparent she was not wearing any panties or a bra.

Rachel on the other hand was dressed in a sexy French maid's outfit with an open blouse that showed off an ample amount of cleavage, a short skirt that just covered her ass, a white apron over the black uniform black thigh high fishnet stockings and pumps.

Rachel bent over front ways so it was obvious she was putting on a show and the way she walked teased me. We got through dinner and Rachel cleaned up then said "Well you kids have fun I am going to my room and read."

Mandy and I looked at each other and we went straight to her room and we wasted no time undressing and getting into a hot 69 session. She made me spunk my load as she drank it all down and she flooded my mount with her sweet sticky cream Mandy would then turn me over get mount me and begin riding me cowgirl style.

It would be during this time when we would get caught by Rachel. We were in the heat of passion and Mandy had made me already cum once but was still riding me when the door opened and it was Rachel in an open fully length light green robe.

My first response was to think to my self "Oh shit we're busted" but Mandy didn't seemed to be bothered and casually nonchalantly said "Oh hi mom what's up?."

"I just wanted to say good night honey and happy birthday," Rachel said smiling. "I was going to ask what Brad had gotten you for your birthday but I can see now what it is. A very good gift."

Mandy then shocked the hell out of me when she said "You wanna join us mom There's plenty of him to go around"

" Nah, I don't want to impose," Rachel said smiling. "After all, it is your birthday and I figured you would want it all."

"What I really want is what we talked about last week, you know, the two of us sharing a hot guy as we please not only him but each other."

"Oh Mandy honey I am so glad to hear you say that," Rachel replied and she disrobed exposing every succulent inch of her hot nicely toned 36D-24-34 body.

Rachel's body was perfect and her pussy was nicely trimmed and was covered with honey golden brownish blonde hair"

"Has he cum yet" Rachel asked as she got on my face and lowered her pussy over it and I began eating her out."

"Yeah, but believe me, there is much more were that came from," Mandy replied.

"Mmmmm I can hardly wait" Rachel purred"

As Mandy continued to ride me slowly she and Rachel kissed deeply and passionately and Mandy leaned over and sucked on Rachel's pussy along with me as Rachel now had her back against the headboard and Mandy was on top of me lying down still fucking me.

Mandy put her mouth next to mine on her mom's pussy and began eating her out and it would be no time until her mom would be flooding my face and Mandy's mouth were her hot sweet cream.

Mandy then dismounted me and began to suck on my cock again and motioned for Rachel to join her by saying "Hey Mom come get some."

Rachel lowered her body so that her pussy was still over my face but she was now in a 69 position and her and Mandy began to suck my cock and give me the blow job of my life.

I could feel my cock swell with cum and I knew it wasn't going to be long until I would spunk my load. I let Mandy and Rachel know. Mandy withdrew allowed Rachel to have my cock and she greedily pumped my cock. When I couldn't stand it any more, I spunked my load deep inside of Rachel's waiting mouth and she drank it all down not missing a drop.

"Mmmmm Mandy you were right sweetie," Rachel said as she licked my cock clean. "His spunk is tasty and ooowy, gooey chewy."

Rachel and Mandy swapped places and Rachel got on her hands and knees and said with a lusty voice. "I want you to do me doggie style Brad. I want you to hammer me hard and treat me like the naughty slut that I am"

I wasn't going to turn down that offer so I positioned myself behind Rachel and slid my cock into her tight wet waiting pussy. Mandy in the mean time got on her back and spread her legs where Rachel could go down on her pussy and as I hammered Rachel she ate out her own daughter.

As Rachel and I got into it, I pulled Rachel up so that she was now upright on her knees and I had my arm around the front of her neck and I was kissing and biting her on the sides and the back of the neck as I continued to hammer her.

"Oh God yes Brad," Rachel crooned with a lusty voice. "Do me baby! Bite me then drink my blood"

I thought that was a weird request but something inside me said "do it" so I bit Rachel on the neck harder and harder until I drew blood. She gasped and cried out as I broke the skin but just purred with delight as I drank in her essence. It was slightly salty and sweet but it was such a rush that it made me intoxicated and I lost all inhibitions and Rachel and I soon were engaged in untamed unbridled animalistic sex.

I could feel Rachel's pussy quiver and her juices trickled over my cock and I knew it wouldn't be long until she was going to cum. As her pussy flooded my cock a signal in my brain told my cock to swell with cum and I spunked my load deep inside of Rachel's cunt.

"Oh God Brad," Rachel crooned, "Mandy was right. "Your hot manhood feels so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o good I wanna take you cowgirl style while you eat out Mandy," so with that we switched positions and continued to have sex.

"Thank God for the little blue pill," I thought to myself as I was glad I had taken it earlier that evening. It gave me the stamina needed to keep up with Rachel and Mandy.

Finally I would fuck Rachel missionary style as she had her knees bent up next to her chest and Mandy was getting her pussy eaten by her. I fucked her long and slow until I could hold back no more and sent my monster load deep into her pussy.

Rachel and I collapsed together as we came down from our orgasmic high and kissed and caressed as we laid side by side with may cock still inside of her. Mandy came over and joined us and the three of us cuddled and caressed as we came down from the hedonistic pleasure we had shared.

"Mmmmm mom this has been the best birthday I could ever asked for," Mandy purred. "You have fulfilled my deepest darkest fantasy to make it with you and a guy"

"I was glad to oblige," Rachel said "and look forward to many more with you and Brad and of course just the two of us and now I will give you my present and Brad can watch if he wants as Rachel winked at me."

"Oh mom you are so very naughty," Mandy purred and with that the two of them engaged in a 20 minute lesbian sex session while I watched.

After Rachel and Mandy had their "mother daughter moment" Rachel said her good nights and left Mandy and I alone where we had one more quickie then fell asleep in each other's arms.

After that night, no one never hid their sex with each other from anyone. Rachel and I became lovers as well as had Rachel and Mandy and there would be many times Mandy walked in on Rachel and me, and I walked in on Mandy and Rachel. Sometimes the 3rd party would just watch and other times who ever it was would join in. It was a unique arrangement but very rewarding. Who would have ever known that getting caught in the act would be so beneficial:).

JMiller69
JMiller69
331 Followers