Double Trouble Ch. 03

Story Info
A woman explores a bigger challenge.
1.1k words
4.54
11.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever will make you happy, Princess". Nice Mick looked at my grinning, cum soaked face. "Shall I get you a towel to start with?"

When he'd got a nod, he walked over towards the bathroom, grabbed my hair towel off the back of the door and knelt in front of me, wiping the jizz from my face. He moved to clean my chest and in that moment I realised I'd been fucked twice without even kissing my Mick. So out of character for us.

"Leave it there. I earned it" I said, and Mick stood slowly. I rose with him and with my arms wrapped around his neck, settled into a deep kiss. Our tongues swirled over and over, like we'd been apart for weeks, even though we'd been joined completely short minutes ago. We broke for air, then redoubled the kiss. His hands slipped from my hair, trailing down my back, until he had a firm grip on my heart shaped little ass. Hardness pressed against my stomach and I reached down between us and wrapped my fingers around it as far as I could. Micks cock was perfect. 6" long and 6" round. Thick enough to fill me, and long enough to hit the right spots when he wanted to. I'm only 5'3", and I'd never had a man bigger than him that I enjoyed as much as him. Still, I thought, this is a special occasion.

"I want your cock to be larger" I said, and I felt it growing in my hand. Thicker, pushing higher up my tummy as it got longer.

"Thats what I'm talking about!" said Naughty Mick behind me.

"Not you. You think I'd trust you with a monster dick? Just for him." I smiled back at what I held in my hand. Probably nearer 7.5" now.

"More" I said and it grew again. My eyes widened along with my grin as it swelled. At around 9" I felt I'd got enough. It was maybe 7" or more around now, I couldn't close my hand round it at all. It looked like my arm. I used my grip on this snake and dragged him back into a kiss. The clinch continued as I backed up onto the bed. Breaking away I laid down and allowed my legs to drop open.

"You get that beast nice and slippery" I said, stretching my arms behind my head and arching my back. I enjoyed the view of him walking to get the lube. His powerful legs and flat stomach made a perfect frame for the giant cock that bobbed between his legs. Its weight meant it couldn't stand up any more and stuck almost straight out as he squeezed a generous lashing of lubricant on it. He used both hands to rub a coating all over it. My body twitched in anticipation and little fear as the adrenaline ramped up. As he walked back to me I sat up for another deep kiss, then laid back flat.

"Do it."

Tenderly he pushed the first couple of inches into me. The width was like nothing I'd ever had and as he slid out and then back in a little further, a savage little orgasm was torn from me.

"Shit. I didn't feel that coming!" He smiled and began stroking it in and out of me gently, moving from the hips. He snuck a little deeper with each thrust until he was nearly 8" in. I put my foot on his chest to tell him that was all I could take and, as I knew he would, he stayed at that depth. A self control Naughty Mick would not have. We stayed this way for a few minutes, my eyes could barely focus, but I could see when he pulled back his hips, that a ring of my cum had formed, marking the depth he could get into me. As awesome as it was, there was no way I was coming like this again and I wanted one more release. It was just too big to relax into.

"Stop, and get on your back" I told him and I clambered after him as he did so. His dick stood up obscenely and I couldn't help but try and suck it. With both hands on his shaft like a baseball bat I opened my mouth wide and took the head in. It felt amazing, but my jaw was aching almost immediately, so I pulled back, kept hold of it with both hands and licked it like an ice lolly, base to tip and back down again, letting the weight of it rest on my face.

"God, Mick. This is ridiculous".

"You're telling me!" Naughty Mick chimed in from behind us. "You're gonna look so good riding it though".

I climbed on, in agreement and lowered myself onto the skyscraper underneath me. I beckoned Naughty Mick to come round in front of me so I could suck his cock while I moved. Now in control, I could savor the both the fullness and the length and I began to relax and build towards my goal.

With my mouth still round his cock, Mick leant forward and whispered in my ear. "I want to fuck you in the ass, slut". Its not something I'm really in to but at that moment I couldn't say no if my life depended on it. The thought of it sent a shiver through me and for the first time on a downstroke I managed to bottom out, gloriously.

"Jeeeeeeeee-sus"

Mick's normal sized dick was slick with my spit, and I was absolutely soaked at this point, so without giving me a chance to think he took up a precarious position crouching over my bucking ass. When the tip touched me, it was like a lightening bolt through my body and that turned into a full on electrical storm as he pushed into me. I pushed down on my giant partner and froze as Naughty Mick, with a tenderness I was not expecting slid back and forth behind me. A burning fullness began to overwhelm me. I could feel their hardness against each other inside me. I could take it no longer, and I knew from past experience that on round 2 Mick could go on and on.

As I built to a crescendo I gave my stallions one final order. "Come! Come now. Come with me!" The feeling of their pulsating, and the thought of what was jetting into me sent me over the edge. A precipice so steep it took my breath away. I couldn't make a sound, every muscle in my shattered little frame locked in ecstasy.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I let out a sigh of perfect satisfaction and rolled to my side, taking them both with me. There, with one to my front and one to my back, still inside me, I fell asleep.