Double Trouble Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into one room and looked out the window. I could see Maria, Chris, Dana, and Raine on the balcony on the floor below us. I turned around to Robin and said, "Hey, I can see-"

My words caught in my throat as I saw Robin was softly weeping on the landing. She looked at me and said, "Angela did this."

I nodded.

"No, John, you don't understand," she said. "There are two things about Angela. First, she is careful with her money. She's been saving for a house. She can't afford to do this. The second thing is that she loves to be the center of attention. I suppose I'm the same way. So, for her to spend this much and not be here to enjoy it is just so inconceivable to me."

"So, has she done enough now?" I asked.

She looked at me, wiping her tears from her eyes. She nodded. "If she had done all this and shown up I could have dismissed it as her throwing money at the problem. But for her to not be here is a personal sacrifice for her than I can't dismiss so easily. She would love this John. I can't even call her to invite her because her phone is off and she's not at home. So, yea, I think this is enough for me to forgive her."

"You okay for tonight?" I asked, concerned.

She looked at me, sniffled, wiped her eyes, and smiled. "Fuck yea," she said. "We are going to have a blast tonight, John. Look, don't worry, okay. There's no testing. You and I are in this together. You just let yourself go and have a blast."

I smiled at her and kissed her. "So," I asked, "what is the deal with Raine and Kikue?"

"Aren't they a trip?" she asked rhetorically. "They are both bisexual. They like men but they prefer women. Every two or three months they show up at the club and get their fill of cock, so to speak."

I chuckled at that. I was indeed planning to fill at least one of them. Raine still scared me a little.

As if reading my thoughts Robin said, "You might want to steer clear of Raine. She can get a little extreme."

"Could be interesting," I said with a wink and a smile.

Robin chuckled at me. She said, "Don't' say I didn't warn you."

I led Robin back down the stairs. Everyone except for Alex was out on the balcony. Alex was still in the kitchen. He said, "John and Robin, there you are. I was wondering if we had lost our guests of honor."

"We were just checking out the rest of the suite," I told him.

Robin asked, "What does 'guests of honor' mean?"

"Well," Alex considered, "I think that means that we are responsible to make sure that you both have a good time. So, with that in mind, have a daiquiri."

Robin and I each took a glass. Robin said to Alex, "Get one and come join us on the balcony."

Alex agreed and we went out to join the rest of the group on the balcony. It was a cool and crisp night. After a while the drink made everyone downright cold.

The view was amazing. We watched the hustle and bustle of downtown Denver from our vantage point. Everyone was suitably impressed.

Having left their coats on the dining room table, Maria, Dana, and Kikue were the first to go back inside. Robin followed them shortly afterward. Though her dress had long sleeves, the low cut, big slit, and thin material was insufficient to protect her from the cold for very long.

Raine and Chris lasted a bit longer, but since they had been outside longer, they went inside, leaving Alex and I alone on the balcony. I took the opportunity to ask him, "Did Kikue say anything to you, tonight?"

He looked at me curiously. "She told you?"

"She said that she wanted to fuck both of us at the same time," I told him.

"Yea, that's what she told me too. You up for that?" he asked.

"Of course, I was just wondering," I said.

He smiled at me and said, "John, you and I are going to tear it up tonight."

"I heard that!" I said in agreement as we turned and walked back inside.

Someone had found the stereo and was playing soft sexy music. Maria was behind the bar, the blender put aside. She was pouring mixed drinks, the Vodka bottle on the counter nearly empty. I looked around and spotted martinis, screwdrivers, and bloody marys. Chris had what looked like bourbon.

I asked for a long island iced tea. Maria didn't know the recipe so I helped her out. When everyone had their second drink of the evening, we all walked around and socialized. There was a lot of touching and fondling as we mixed.

I learned that Maria was born in Mexico but had legally immigrated ten years ago and married Alex. I learned that Chris and Dana were originally from Texas and moved to Denver for the work. I also learned that Raine and Kikue were fulltime students at CU.

By the time we started on our third drink everyone had warmed up. All of the men took their jackets off. I watched Raine take off her black leather jacket and toss it onto the dining room table. Down to her tank top, I could see that her arms had a couple of colorful tattoos adorning them.

There wasn't enough room for everyone to sit in the living room so we turned around three dining room chairs and set them at the edge of the living room. The living room chair in front of the couch faced away from the dining room but, other than that, everyone could see each other.

Everyone insisted that Robin and I, as guests of honor, sit on the couch. Maria also sat on the couch to my left and Alex sat on the chair next to Robin. Kikue sat in the chair in the corner of the living room, while Chris sat on the dining room chair between Raine and Dana.

Alex was in the middle of telling a hot story of the time he and Maria had seduced a neighbor couple when the touching started. Dana and Raine started running their hands up and down Chris' thighs. Robin put her legs up into Alex's lap, letting him rub her calves and run his hand up her thighs a bit. Maria started rubbing my left thigh as well.

I was holding Robin's left hand in my right hand when Maria began rubbing my cock through my slacks. I turned to look at Maria and she kissed me. With my left arm already around her shoulders, I pulled her against me.

Maria's tongue pressed into my mouth. She was very passionate. We stroked our tongues against each other's as I kissed her back.

Alex had finished telling his story and there was no sound in the room but for the soft music and some heavy breathing. I had my eyes closed, kissing Maria, and I didn't care about anything else. I squeezed Robin's hand as Maria squeezed my cock through my slacks, feeling the length and girth of it.

Maria broke the kiss and looked at me with surprise. Then she smiled, squeezed my shaft, and exclaimed breathlessly, "Es grande!"

I felt her hand searching for the tab of the zipper and I didn't resist. My cock was tenting my slacks painfully and it needed to be free. Robin squeezed my hand, but Maria still held my attention.

Maria pulled the zipper open. My thick nine-inch cock, having already found the opening to my boxers, bounced into sight. She gasped as she looked at it. "Nice," she whispered.

My prick was rock hard, pulsing strongly and waving back and forth. The head shown rosy in the soft light of the living room. A drop of preseminal fluid appeared on the head.

Maria lightly ran her fingernails up and down the sensitive skin of the shaft. She did not touch the head with her fingers but instead squeezed the bottom of the shaft and stroked up, drawing a second drop of preseminal fluid out.

I moaned in pleasure and squeezed Robin's hand again.

Maria glanced at me with lust in her eyes and a wicked smile on her lips. She slowly leaned down, dropping her head into my lap. I watched as she gently wrapped her lips around the head of my prick and sucked my pre-cum into her mouth.

"Oh shit," I breathed.

Maria pulled her lips off my cock and flashed me a smile. She unbuckled and unbuttoned my slacks. She slowly and sexily got off the couch and knelt in front of me.

I lifted my ass off the couch enough for her to tug my pants and boxers down my legs. I glanced up at Kikue just a couple yards away in the chair. She was watching me intently. One of her hands massaged her nipples through her dress while the other was between her legs, touching her pussy.

Maria gripped the base of my hard shaft in her fist and pressed her tongue lightly against the underside of my cock. This sent jolts of pleasure through my body. She caressed my balls with her free hand.

I moaned in pleasure, both at the feel of her tongue against my cock but also the sight of it. I glanced at Robin and saw that she had scooted to the edge of the couch just like me. The lower portion of her turquoise dress was pushed aside and Alex's head was between her spread thighs. He had left his chair and was kneeling on the floor.

Maria then sucked the head of my cock up between her full sexy lips and slowly dropped her head lower. My prick drilled up into her mouth, inch by inch, until more than half of my dick disappeared into her warm wet mouth. She had my attention.

"Wow," I groaned. She was so sexy. I felt her tongue pressing against the underside of my thick cock as I watched her lips wrapped tight around my shaft.

"Yea, just like that," Robin moaned beside me, gripping my hand.

I wasn't jealous of Alex. I found myself hoping he did a good job on Robin's pussy.

Maria began bobbing her head up and down on my cock. She used her hands on the bottom half of it as well as my balls. She started off slowly but soon began to pick up speed.

I was in heaven. I turned and looked at Robin who was looking back at me with glassy lust-glazed eyes. I kissed her as I also slipped my hand into her low-cut dress and cupped her right tit with my left hand, rolling the nipple with my fingers.

Robin groaned up into my mouth as Alex drove her higher and higher with his mouth. She squeezed my hand tightly. Her passion was growing quickly.

When Maria lifted her head from my cock I broke my kiss with Robin and looked down at her. She smiled at me as she shrugged the straps of her dress off her shoulders and, making sure I was watching her, she peeled the top of her dress down to reveal her big beautiful breasts. Her brown nipples were hard with excitement.

Robin released my hand and leaned forward. To Alex she said, "Stand up."

Beyond Robin, I saw that Chris was kissing Raine and cupping her tits through her pink tanktop. At the same time, Dana was kneeling in front of Raine attempting to take her tight pants off.

Maria drew my attention by wrapping her big tits around my hard cock. Her light brown skin was very soft as she rubbed her breasts up and down my slick prick. Pleasure flooded my brain.

"That feels good," I sighed, looking into her eyes.

Maria smiled at me as she bounced up and down, stroking my big dick with her tits. I could feel the soft skin of her stomach press against my balls. I didn't want to cum so soon.

I leaned forward and kissed Maria. I pressed my tongue into her mouth and slowly pushed her back. She stroked my cock with her fist as I laid her down on the carpet. It wasn't shag but it was moderately soft. Her head was basically at Kikue's feet. I pushed the hem of her dress up, hooked my fingers into her red panties, and slowly pulled them down her legs.

Maria spread her legs for me. Her pussy was covered with dark hair. I was used to women with shaved cunts, so this was a rare occurrence.

Undeterred, I lay down between Maria's thighs. I could smell the strong musky scent of her fuck juices. I was well experienced and, though it used to bother me, it actually turned me on. I spread her pussy with my fingers and pressed my tongue into the slit, stroking up and down.

"Yes, eat me," Maria urged with a soft sigh.

Finding her clit, I stroked my tongue back and forth across it and the surrounding cunt-flesh. Her pubic hair tickled my nose, chin, and lips. I rolled my eyes up and watched her reaction between her big tits.

Dana appeared next to Maria. She knelt down and kissed her. She rubbed Maria's big tits, caressing the nipples lightly. Then she moved down and sucked on them. She had a twinkle in her eyes as she glanced at me.

I continued to eat Maria's pussy, batting her clit more and more with my active tongue. I tested different strategies to see which ones got her breathing faster. Every woman is different and I was starting to figure out what Maria liked.

Dana stood up and pulled off her own black panties. She pulled the hem of her blue leather dress up, revealing her shaved and pink pussy. Turning her back to me she straddled Maria's head and lowered her crotch right down onto her mouth.

I could hear Maria begin to suck and slurp at Dana's pussy. I also heard Robin sucking on a cock somewhere behind me. Then I heard both Alex and Chris moan in pleasure.

Kikue got out of her chair and knelt down beside me. She pressed her cool fingers against my bare hip, nudging me. For a moment I thought she wanted me to move but she was gently lifting on my hip.

I rolled my lower half to the side, my cock springing up hard and available to Kikue. I surmised that, though shy, she didn't actually need a signed invitation. I was still trying to figure her out.

Maria began rolling her hips in passion. Her orgasm was nearing and I didn't stop eating her pussy. I licked her clit with my tongue and sucked at it with my lips.

Kikue wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. Her mouth was warm and wet. She sucked hard on the head and began jacking hard on my shaft with her cool fist as she also cupped my balls with her other hand.

Though Kikue's lips never ventured farther down the shaft than the neck of my cock, her stroking action almost made up for it. She knew what she was doing. My head swam with pleasure.

Maria moaned up into Dana's pussy as she began bucking her hips hard against my face. She was coming. I held myself in place.

I licked at her clit over and over as she crested and then finally came down from her orgasm. She pushed my head away from her with her hands. She had enough for the moment.

I rolled onto my back and looked down at Kikue. The little Japanese woman was making my cock feel so good. I had big plans for her a little later.

Dana, having been abandoned by Maria, joined Kikue. They shared my cock, swapping it back and forth between them. Dana's technique was different than Kikue's, taking half of my cock in and out of her mouth, her teeth occasionally scraping the sensitive skin. While one girl sucked my prick into her mouth the other would stroke her lips up and down the side of the shaft.

I groaned in pleasure as the two women worked me over. I was so turned on. I took the opportunity to glance around and see what Robin was doing.

Robin was standing, bent forward at the waist. She was bobbing her head up and down on Chris' cock as he stood in front of her. Behind her Alex was slipping his cock into her cunt. His dick was a bit thinner than mine and was an inch shorter.

I did have a twinge of jealousy at seeing that, even though my cock felt wonderful in the care of Dana and Kikue. They were making my prick very hard. Another minute of that and they'd have me coming.

Maria had removed her dress and she stood above me. She looked beautiful, her light brown skin glowing. She straddled my hips and, Dana and Kikue holding my cock steady for her, lowered her pussy down around my prick.

"Fuck yea," I sighed. Her pussy felt wonderful. She was just tight enough, as well as warm and wet, around my dick.

Dana rose up and kissed Maria as she began fucking me. Maria stroked her hips back and forth, driving my cock in and out of her, while also holding her upper body still to kiss Dana. I watched the two beautiful women kiss each other just above me.

I heard the slapping sounds of Alex fucking Robin behind me as Kikue massaged my balls with her fingers. I took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I was starting to sweat.

Dana dropped down and kissed me, rubbing my chest. I pressed my tongue up into her mouth. She then broke the kiss, stood up, took off her dress, and straddled my head. She lowered her pretty pink pussy over my mouth. I looked up at her between her small breasts. Her eyes were filled with lust.

I heard movement above my head and, rolling my eyes up, I could see that Robin was changing positions. I didn't worry about it as Maria began bouncing harder and harder against my hips.

I sliced my tongue up into Dana's slit. I stroked up and down, quickly finding her clit. I lapped at her pussy like I was starving.

"Big cock," Maria shouted as she fucked me. "Big fucking cock!"

Kikue massaged my balls with her left hand as Maria slammed her cunt down around my big hard cock. With her right hand Kikue reached around Maria's body and rubbed her hard clit. She was very helpful.

I reached up, cupping and caressing Dana's small breasts. I rolled her pretty pink nipples between my fingers as I wrapped my lips around her clit and gently sucked. Keeping up the suction, bringing her clit into my mouth, I batted it around with my tongue.

"Yes," Dana whined in pleasure. "Eat that pussy."

I lapped and sucked at Dana's cunt-flesh, swirling my tongue round and round her hard slick clit. She moaned above me as I worked on her. I could feel her passion rising higher and higher.

Maria, Dana, and Robin all shouted "I'm coming!" at the same time. That elicited laughter from Kikue and Raine but the girls who were coming weren't laughing.

Maria slammed her body down hard against me a couple more times before dropping one final time, her pussy spasming around my prick bringing me closer to orgasm but not quite there yet.

Dana fell forward as her orgasm overtook her, reaching out to the couch for support. Her cunt coated my chin with girl-cum as she tried to catch her breath. I continued licking at her clit.

Rolling my eyes up from this I saw Robin, Alex, Chris, and Raine. Alex had taken his clothes off and, yes, he was very muscular. Chris too had taken his clothes off. Alex was holding Robin in his arms. She was off the ground, her legs wrapped around Alex's strong hips, his cock buried deep inside her. Chris stood behind Robin, stroking his cock in and out of her ass with hammer strokes. Actually, Alex was absorbing most of the force of those strokes.

Alex and Chris has sandwiched my girlfriend and were stroking their cocks in and out of her body. She moaned and gasped in orgasm at the twin assault. She was having a great time.

Raine was massaging their balls with her fingers and helping to re-insert any cock that became dislodged. I saw all of this from a very low angle. My twinge of jealousy was tempered by the fact that I knew how much Robin was enjoying herself.

All three orgasming women moaned and groaned, gasped and whined, as their orgasms washed over them. It was something to hear mixed with the slapping sounds of Chris fucking Robin's ass. I had never heard anything so sexy.

Maria rolled off of me but didn't stray too far. She settled down between my legs, gently nudging Kikue aside. She began massaging my balls with her lips and fingers. Dana rose from atop my face, turned her back to me, and settled her pussy down over my raging cock. She sank low and sat there for a minute.

I could feel how much tighter Dana's pussy was than Maria's. I felt Maria lick at not just my balls, but also Dana's clit. Her tongue and hands were active all around the junction of my cock and Dana's cunt.

Kikue seemed at a lose as what to do. I gestured her over to me. She came to me and kissed me. It was a shy kiss but I pressed my tongue up, parting her lips, and kissed her. I worked my tongue in and around inside her mouth.

When she broke the kiss and looked at me, I whispered, "Sit on my face."

As Dana began stroking her body up and down on my cock in long steady strokes, I watched Kikue take off her black dress. She had small tits, pale skin, and her pussy was completely shaved. I could see the entire area had a ruddy tinge to it. She was very turned on.